Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 08-11-2018, 10:49 AM   #1
oz93666

Default Musk ..." AI is the end of humanity "

This article on DI headlines today , by Andrew Cheetham ....

The text in this picture sums up the content of the article ....

Let me give my take on what's going on ....

Humans create their personal reality moment to moment .... If you think you are fat , you will become so ... to become slim you have to pretend you are slim , believe you are , ignore your present situation and imagine you are slim ...then slowly your body will conform.

En mass humanity creates it's future ... If the NWO can convince us that it's likely AI will enslave humanity ... first with movies ... then with 'geniuses' telling us so , then if we swallow it , there is a chance this will come about .. (the NWO also have to take practical steps ..set up companies to develop the machines) ...

They run many of these themes , another one is climate catastrophe . Many are convinced humans are disastrously impacting the climate , If enough believe this , watch out .... we do create weather mentally...

Another theme is zombie apocalypse .. they already have the virus to create this condition.

So this is the main job of Hollywood and the media , to bombard us with negative visions of the future , in the hope that by us using our own mental energy , we will manifest one or more of scenarios.

This is the only way they can control the outcome , by tricking us into dreaming into reality their negative visions.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 05:42 PM   #2
turquoisefire777

as i was trying to say with this post elsewhere:

Quote:
Originally Posted by turquoisefire777 View Post
"lucifer" is a title. the being that wants itself to be called this as it's name is corrupt. if you have any sense, you'd figure out a way to kill lucifer before it kills you...

...just saying.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...3&postcount=13

i detest wifi and "wireless" ...........

Last edited by turquoisefire777; 09-11-2018 at 05:44 PM.
turquoisefire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 02:22 PM   #3
kurupted_flesh

Preferentially, you are all aware that the internet and most of todays' technology run through largely psychic and techno-plasmic methods --

There is a dream "internet"

It is usually what dark web hackers have to confront if they want to meet level 8

Our google connects to their google

Mobile phones are designed to read minds -- and create multiple target zones, think Worms

The other half is rejected for a pack of greys to recycle and recode my dream state as a Organic temple of pleasures! OH How delectable! The pleasures of Hip-Hop, of ESP and transcending Baphomet's grid works!

Last edited by kurupted_flesh; 10-11-2018 at 02:24 PM.
kurupted_flesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2018, 03:24 PM   #4
JustMe418

If this were true then that would also be the end of the elite. Do you think they would give up their lives of luxury and plenty, the world at their feet, to robots?

As long as there are people who live with feelings there will always be humanity. People are too keen to look for the end game.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2018, 03:51 PM   #5
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
If this were true then that would also be the end of the elite. Do you think they would give up their lives of luxury and plenty, the world at their feet, to robots?

As long as there are people who live with feelings there will always be humanity. People are too keen to look for the end game.
AI will run the SMART grid 'internet of things' for the technocratic elites

the SMART grid is a technological gulag to imprison all of humanity and crush individual expression. In effect it is a human farming system
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote