Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 30-08-2018, 03:13 PM   #81
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
You put it up as though its something they all have to do to become Masons.
It includes low level, you certainly didn't say it wasn't.
You would have jumped all over me as a bigot for such generalisations of a group of people.

So where did you get it please?
How about you take a chill pill before you get us both banned?

Edit:
It's a PDF that you will have to find and download, its not online as far as I am aware
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine

Last edited by the nine; 30-08-2018 at 03:14 PM.
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 07:21 PM   #82
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
Well, paedoenabler. The prisons are full of child abusers. Even if there is only 1 % chance of locking up the nonce...you take it. That is what a decent person does. And I think if Icke saw this thread he would puke and give up writing books if the people on his forum do not live up to his ideals.

You do not belong here and let's face it, you do not like me. If I started a thread saying the sky was blue you would go against it. So now you are prepared to look like a nonce enabler just to try and piss me off.

Truly fucking sick fuck.
Where on earth do you get off, insulting people as paedo enablers?

Why do you choose a stance of belittling others?

Winning the discourse must be so important to you. Is your life so pathetic, so sad, that you have to come here to make yourself the Big Man?

Have you yet reported Prince Philip, Prince Charles and Lizzie to the police for being paedo's, for abusing not only children but the entire British people?
Old 04-10-2018, 03:42 AM   #83
blinder

Thread title is weird, would you report it? Na not up here no point. For a long time their has been an integration policy run by our local council to bring in waifs and strays from all over Scotland and give them Council flats up here, they mostly come from Glasgow area, they are junkies and hell raisers but to stay on topic yes they put those paedofiles up here as well. It's a small town, word does get around. Nobody involves the Police once a criminal record is known or local knowledge of a "white settler" with child offences then they are run out.It's a "hammering" and if they don't leave the flat gets set on fire. Child Abusers will not be tolerated in my County. These kids deserve not to have weirdo's interfering with them. Being a child should be the best fun time of your life, I loved it.Nah reporting up here pointless. We burn them out and enjoy doing so. Because they are pure scum. Because our county is the most Northern and low populace they bring in scum from Glasgow to relocate in an attempt to rehabilitate them. They are all f ups, not even a city can be bothered with them. I lived in a flat and watched the other one opposite the car park burn. It was common knowledge that he was a pedo relocated from south. Now i love cooking...no i was doing a spag bol ok, sure i saw some flames his flat was gutted. But more importantly i had lovely mature Parmesan to go on top. Was it even worth a thread? Maybe South, up here we burn that scum out. It's the waisters from Southern Scotland the problem, The English are bang on like, sensible clever working folk, but the scum from Glasgow terrible.
blinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2018, 09:44 AM   #84
elshaper

See!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-45811339
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2018, 03:19 PM   #85
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Those paedos literally spending their whole lives harassing good people...

It must take so much time and effort, so sad.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2018, 06:12 PM   #86
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
Those paedos literally spending their whole lives harassing good people...

It must take so much time and effort, so sad.
They are protecting their livelihood, innit.
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 21-10-2018, 04:17 AM   #87
rooey

Quote:
They are protecting their livelihood, innit.

If I actually knew someone was paedo, they would be lucky to just get reported..
Old 21-10-2018, 09:08 AM   #88
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
If I actually knew someone was paedo, they would be lucky to just get reported..
I probably wouldn't report them but I could create a situation so that they might get hitched in due course by 'chance'. But I am busy these days so I pick 'n' chose my fight.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 21-10-2018, 12:16 PM   #89
bamboozooka

if you report a peedo you'd prolly get jailed for hate speech.
bamboozooka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2018, 10:01 PM   #90
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
if you report a peedo you'd prolly get jailed for hate speech.
Total bullshit. Typical cowards way of dealing with the issue by pretending that something will happen to you if you report it. If you dont report it you are allowing it to happen. Its as simple as that!!
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2018, 10:04 PM   #91
JustMe418

Quote:
I probably wouldn't report them but I could create a situation so that they might get hitched in due course by 'chance'. But I am busy these days so I pick 'n' chose my fight.
And while you are sitting with your thumb up your arse some poor kid is being abused. How thoughtful of you. By picking your fight you mean trying to engineer a situation where somebody else has to make the effort to deal with the issue while you avoid responsibility. Do you know how cowardly you sound? its sickening that you even admit to this.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 11:02 AM   #92
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Where on earth do you get off, insulting people as paedo enablers?

Why do you choose a stance of belittling others?

Winning the discourse must be so important to you. Is your life so pathetic, so sad, that you have to come here to make yourself the Big Man?

Have you yet reported Prince Philip, Prince Charles and Lizzie to the police for being paedo's, for abusing not only children but the entire British people?

Insult? Statement of fact, pal. If you know a kid is being abused, say by their father, and you do not even report it to the police then that kid is going to be abused more. Because of you. You are enabling child abuse.

I would report the royals if a victim came to me. You are so ashamed of your own cowardice that you have to come up with unlikely scenarios like 'the cops are in on the abuse' or 'the abuser is mega powerful'. It's bullshit. We are just talking about your average child abuser.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 09:20 AM   #93
bamboozooka

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Total bullshit. Typical cowards way of dealing with the issue by pretending that something will happen to you if you report it. If you dont report it you are allowing it to happen. Its as simple as that!!
worked well with saville then
bamboozooka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 01:08 PM   #94
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
There's a guy on here who has the opinion that you guys wouldn't know what to do if a child came to you and said they were being abused.

I asked him what he would do in that situation and he wouldn't answer. In fact he came up with four different excuses not to answer.

Use quotes.
Old 01-11-2018, 08:16 PM   #95
noncooperation

why would someone in their right mind report a pedo to a system run by pedos?!

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 06:06 PM   #96
elshaper

This is not to scare monger you lot but it is not limited to reporting a paedo.
If you do any activism and have voice with strong backing, scientific facts etc...they, the establishment, will make your life hell till they get their way. After all, their lie must stand.

I am hearing more people's experience first hands and the first thing they'll attack you is either your reputation or take away your ability to work. Sean McG is an avid nuclear activist and he couldn't get an insurance for his bike hence he no longer could work as a courier. Had to immigrate.

Another one also attacked on the job front.

Then this.... RESPECT & R.I.P.
Quote:
The funeral is held for a Ukrainian activist, who spoke out against corruption from her hospital bed before she died in hospital following an acid attack.
www. bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-46122999/ukraine-handzyuk-death-acid-victim-s-defiant-message
By all means, if it affects you and you are in a lose-lose situation whatever you do then you can't lose so you'll go ahead but jus saying.....
The psychopaths/narcs will go OCD to make your life difficult. But you need to live your life without regrets. Give your all or join the zombies.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 07-11-2018 at 06:08 PM.
Old 12-11-2018, 10:12 AM   #97
G13Haze

I would do things to them, bad things.
G13Haze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 01:45 PM   #98
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13Haze View Post
I would do things to them, bad things.
remember, some dirt always gets on you when you clean it up.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote