Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 31-08-2017, 10:13 AM   #1
brokenshadow

Default Hollywood transgender agenda.

I was lying awake one night, not able to sleep due to a noisy bout of vomiting keeping me awake. So in the end I gave up and opened my laptop. I was half awake, brain not functioning and came across a Youtube video claiming every actress in 'Game of Thrones' was a transgender man. I came across the video three times before I flicked through it. Big claims came to not very much but the seeds of doubt were planted and I decided to find more.
In the end I couldn't find a damn thing about it until I switched to alternative search-engines and then things started to turn up. There are still lots of half-decent 'tranvestigation' videos on Youtube although you can't search them on Google and YT is trying to ban them. Straight away, that's interesting!
After watching a few, I figured there was actually something to this. I mentioned it to two friends, one who's got a thing for Gal Gadot and explained that 'her' skeletal structure is male, her skull features are non-feminine and everything suggests it's a man. He rejected the very idea out of hand, without even asking for a shred of evidence. My other friend used to be quite open-minded but has become quite a hostile to the idea of thinking for himself since he moved to a quite socially restrictive culture and unconsciously is desperate for his last chance at life to work out. He has blue-pilled.
I do know one person with a more open mind and discussed it with him who agreed there did seem to be something to this.
After reading about the skeletal anatomy variations I become quite well versed (because it is human nature and once we realise these things, the fog clears really quickly.) I was watching a garbage movie with Mrs Shadow who is a Cambodian and isn't terribly good with English. She prefers action movies since they're easier to follow. We watched something at random, something about a Bodyguard a Hitman and a leading woman in it caught my eye. Elodie Yung is half Khmer on her father's side and half French on her mother's. That's very rare, I'm living in Cambodia now and know only one mixed-race person with Cambodian parentage on the paternal side. Anyhow, I thought she looked odd and showed a pic from the internet to Mrs Jack and asked her what this was.
"That's a tranny!" she said without hesitation. "It looks like ...." Well, we have a transgender friend, well ex-friend after she stabbed her boyfriend in the neck with a breadknife and she looks like this.
I told her it was the same girl on the screen, she said well she doesn't look like a guy on-screen until you know it's a guy, then it's obvious.
I watched a few investigations on YT. Most are poorly done but some are interesting and revealing. Angelina Jolie, for instance is an obvious one. This is clearly very widespread, if it's true (and it seems to be.)
My friend in Japan choked on his blue pill and asked what the point is? Well, probably about control, when you get right down to it. It's a secret and it gives you a lot of power over someone. It also shows absolute submission which some (mentally ill) people need. I think it's wrapped up in mysticism that is taken less seriously as you go up the power ladder. I think it's used as a way to sexually devalue women and promote non-biological ideas of attractiveness.
Most people I've spoken to aren't smart enough to think for themselves and won't ask questions out of fear of learning something new. What are people's thoughts on this? I know it's credible but I'm curious to see the responses.
Thanks.

Last edited by brokenshadow; 31-08-2017 at 10:15 AM.
brokenshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2017, 11:18 AM   #2
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenshadow View Post
I was lying awake one night, not able to sleep due to a noisy bout of vomiting keeping me awake. So in the end I gave up and opened my laptop. I was half awake, brain not functioning and came across a Youtube video claiming every actress in 'Game of Thrones' was a transgender man. I came across the video three times before I flicked through it. Big claims came to not very much but the seeds of doubt were planted and I decided to find more.
In the end I couldn't find a damn thing about it until I switched to alternative search-engines and then things started to turn up. There are still lots of half-decent 'tranvestigation' videos on Youtube although you can't search them on Google and YT is trying to ban them. Straight away, that's interesting!
After watching a few, I figured there was actually something to this. I mentioned it to two friends, one who's got a thing for Gal Gadot and explained that 'her' skeletal structure is male, her skull features are non-feminine and everything suggests it's a man. He rejected the very idea out of hand, without even asking for a shred of evidence. My other friend used to be quite open-minded but has become quite a hostile to the idea of thinking for himself since he moved to a quite socially restrictive culture and unconsciously is desperate for his last chance at life to work out. He has blue-pilled.
I do know one person with a more open mind and discussed it with him who agreed there did seem to be something to this.
After reading about the skeletal anatomy variations I become quite well versed (because it is human nature and once we realise these things, the fog clears really quickly.) I was watching a garbage movie with Mrs Shadow who is a Cambodian and isn't terribly good with English. She prefers action movies since they're easier to follow. We watched something at random, something about a Bodyguard a Hitman and a leading woman in it caught my eye. Elodie Yung is half Khmer on her father's side and half French on her mother's. That's very rare, I'm living in Cambodia now and know only one mixed-race person with Cambodian parentage on the paternal side. Anyhow, I thought she looked odd and showed a pic from the internet to Mrs Jack and asked her what this was.
"That's a tranny!" she said without hesitation. "It looks like ...." Well, we have a transgender friend, well ex-friend after she stabbed her boyfriend in the neck with a breadknife and she looks like this.
I told her it was the same girl on the screen, she said well she doesn't look like a guy on-screen until you know it's a guy, then it's obvious.
I watched a few investigations on YT. Most are poorly done but some are interesting and revealing. Angelina Jolie, for instance is an obvious one. This is clearly very widespread, if it's true (and it seems to be.)
My friend in Japan choked on his blue pill and asked what the point is? Well, probably about control, when you get right down to it. It's a secret and it gives you a lot of power over someone. It also shows absolute submission which some (mentally ill) people need. I think it's wrapped up in mysticism that is taken less seriously as you go up the power ladder. I think it's used as a way to sexually devalue women and promote non-biological ideas of attractiveness.
Most people I've spoken to aren't smart enough to think for themselves and won't ask questions out of fear of learning something new. What are people's thoughts on this? I know it's credible but I'm curious to see the responses.
Thanks.
I've recently become interested in this topic and it's not only Hollywood.

So-called female feminists may be men.

Famous Feminist Icon Trannies

Wikipedia has a page "transgender and transsexual politicians"

They list 42 people ALL MALE-FEMALE transgender or transsexual people. I'm pretty certain there are many more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catego...al_politicians

Enza Anderson was born a man, is a Canadian male-female transsexual politician and "he" looks much like a woman imo.

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 31-08-2017 at 02:14 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2017, 12:52 PM   #3
brokenshadow

It's clearly a deliberate thing. Some american garbage show is proud of themselves for putting an 8 year old TG in it. I mean, 8 years old and they're proud of it??? Am I the last sane person on the planet? (That's quite a depressing thought.)
Doctor who is now a woman and Angelina Jolie gender swapped one of her kids and the media has been acting like this is actually a good thing. It seems that a lot of people are so brainwashed now that they're not seeing the obviously negative side of being asked to turn our back on human biology by people we know we can't trust.
I've been looking mostly at actors and actresses but apparently this goes into politics, sports and other things. I'm not shocked that this extends into Feminism (a deliberate movement to de-feminise and devalue women.)
Also, Michelle Obama is a man, but that's old news.
Old 02-09-2017, 02:27 AM   #4
rooey

there's definitely something to this concept imo but i'd advise caution. some girls are just quite 'man-ish' .. poor dears..
Old 02-09-2017, 03:07 AM   #5
brokenshadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
there's definitely something to this concept imo but i'd advise caution. some girls are just quite 'man-ish' .. poor dears..

I agree and I think actors/actresses are frequently chosen for their androgynous features. I mean, we've got Keanu Reaves as an action hero and when you actually sit back and think about that, it's laughable.
The more I look at Hollywood movies with this in mind, the more obvious it gets. What's most interesting is how Google is censoring this. There are many videos on Youtube, some are garbage but some offer solid evidence. You can't find any of them with a Google search. That's a red-flag straight away.
Old 02-09-2017, 04:13 AM   #6
white light

Quote:
I agree and I think actors/actresses are frequently chosen for their androgynous features. I mean, we've got Keanu Reaves as an action hero and when you actually sit back and think about that, it's laughable.
The more I look at Hollywood movies with this in mind, the more obvious it gets. What's most interesting is how Google is censoring this. There are many videos on Youtube, some are garbage but some offer solid evidence. You can't find any of them with a Google search. That's a red-flag straight away.
What's laughable is your preconceptions of action heroes.

What about for instance baby faced 5'5" real action hero turned movie star Audie Murphy, one of the most decorated soldiers of WW2 who "received the Medal of Honor for valour at the age of 19 for single-handedly holding off six tanks and an estimated 250 German infantrymen for an hour at the Colmar Pocket in France in January 1945, by manning a machine gun on the turret of a burning tank destroyer then leading a successful counterattack while wounded and out of ammunition."

Hardly rugged looking.

Last edited by white light; 02-09-2017 at 04:22 AM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 06:53 AM   #7
fairyprincess

Quote:
It's clearly a deliberate thing. Some american garbage show is proud of themselves for putting an 8 year old TG in it. I mean, 8 years old and they're proud of it??? Am I the last sane person on the planet? (That's quite a depressing thought.)
Doctor who is now a woman and Angelina Jolie gender swapped one of her kids and the media has been acting like this is actually a good thing. It seems that a lot of people are so brainwashed now that they're not seeing the obviously negative side of being asked to turn our back on human biology by people we know we can't trust.
I've been looking mostly at actors and actresses but apparently this goes into politics, sports and other things. I'm not shocked that this extends into Feminism (a deliberate movement to de-feminise and devalue women.)
Also, Michelle Obama is a man, but that's old news.
How do you square your opinion with the fact that most prominent feminist really seem to hate transwomen???
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 11:17 AM   #8
Daisy101

As someone with high cheekbones I've aged with celebs and the ones my age I can no longer copy their make up as they have had too much done and ruined their beauty.
(Kyle Minogue etc...)
As we age our cheekbones get more defined (Sigorney Weaver , Nicole Kidman)
and you have to wear less make up and more of a rounded look or risk looking like a tranny.
They also build up muscle and starve themselves to battle weight gain and age droop - again causing a more masculine look.

They stick in fillers everywhere to combat this and plump the face up- but that makes them look odd -

Steroids cause men's bits to shrink and women to look more manly.

Are these women on steroids?

So instead of focusing on ageing Holywood women - look at the men of Holywood - why do they want to look like women so much these days?

Last edited by Daisy101; 02-09-2017 at 11:18 AM.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 12:25 PM   #9
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
I agree Rooey.

Caution is advised because some of the videos don't ring true imo.

However as an a newcomer to this subject, I do believe transgender or transsexual men are far more prevalent in all spheres, not only Hollywood.

If Michelle Obama is a transgender man who married a male President of the United States Barack Obama, then the deception is grotesque and very alarming. Have people been conditioned to accept the deception?

I know there are many Hollywood trannies, but shouldn't we be concentrating on possible trannies in power?

Back on topic.

You decide, but look at that Adam's Apple!

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 02-09-2017 at 01:39 PM.
Old 04-09-2017, 03:30 PM   #10
brokenshadow

The TG agenda seems to go both ways. I don't have an opinion about this, just curious to have an intelligent discussion but wasn't expecting too much. I'm certainly not squaring my opinion against that of people who aren't logical in the first place.
Certainly Michelle Obama is a big issue but this is connected is part of a slow conditioning process and it seems to be working. Woman aren't acting like women, men aren't acting like men. Society has never been so utterly hopeless, and in many ways, sickening. Stupidity is promoted as intelligence and ignorance has the same value as knowledge.
It's why I have pretty much cashed out and left the west to collapse without me in it.
Old 04-09-2017, 03:40 PM   #11
iamawaveofthesea

Well certainly when circe did her walk of shame they used a body double.....wouldn't have looked as convincing if she had walked down the street with her boaby out

One of the shows producers father was a goldman sachs head which is really a rothschild-cabal vehicle:

''Benioff was born David Friedman in New York City, to a Jewish family with roots in Romania, Austria, Poland and Russia.[1] He is the son of Barbara (Benioff) and Stephen Friedman, who is a former head of Goldman Sachs.''
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Benioff
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 05:55 PM   #12
mcgarry
Banned

Quote:
Thanks.
I am so confused what is going on? I am glad I wont be here in the next 30 years
mcgarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 09:15 PM   #13
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Glenn Close .... Cruella de Tranny?

Old 07-11-2018, 02:12 PM   #14
ustane

Angry

Quote:

YES. YouTube took many of their videos down and deleted some of the channels.

I see the masculine traits clearly now it's opened my eyes, like having a subliminal pointed out to you that you didn't see before and now you always see it. The garbage videos don't show the curvature of the spine and yet on celebrities thought to be real women I still see the Adam's Apple everywhere. I notice that all the channels making the videos come from a religious perspective and can't seem to find any that don't, I think they started a year ago
ustane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 09:29 PM   #15
TheArranger

Quote:
It's clearly a deliberate thing. Some american garbage show is proud of themselves for putting an 8 year old TG in it. I mean, 8 years old and they're proud of it??? Am I the last sane person on the planet?
what I've been wondering too on several occasions but I see I'm not...

looks like anytime you feel shocked by one of these new 'trends' you hear about through your local media, you must check how far the same has gone in the USA to get the true picture... got to keep yourself up-to-date...
TheArranger is online now   Reply With Quote