Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 19-07-2009, 04:43 PM   #181
j35p3r4d0

j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 07:17 AM   #182
dr_error

i need at least 1 week to read all of this. keepposting.
iam really trust that our real information thousand year ago right in our DNA
dr_error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:49 PM   #183
theoriginalmurph
Inactive

The title of this thread 'Consciousness changes your DNA and REALITY' is likely the most profound truth one can find anywhere in this forum. At least this morning. I'll check back tomorrow for updates.
theoriginalmurph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 02:39 PM   #184
tootrue

"IBM Uses DNA to Make Next Generation Microchips"
Old 18-08-2009, 03:43 PM   #185
judy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootrue View Post
the entire computer systems have been designed using the reflection of the human brain. It's a remake of us. The question is why would humanity need to create more and more humans?

Does anyone not see these people are insane? They complain about over population yet appear like they want to produce and more more - either fake humans or real through selling stuff while using sex.

If there is a solution to every problem, why is it we would reject it? that is the most puzzling. We seem to want solutions but when one shows up, there doesn't seem to be interest.

We are sheep, suck it up. We walk like sheep, talk like sheep and act like sheep = maybe we are sheep. Are we trying to be something we aren't? If not sheep, what exactly are we trying to transform into cows? Cows are herded just like sheep....

The more we go against energy the more it will appear like a fight to get there. We are sheep, be one with it, use it to make a shift but shift us in a direction that is in total agreement with everyone on this planet. What would make an entire planet agree on? Can anyone on this planet recognize our commonalities yet?
judy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:42 PM   #186
3_3_3

thought/consciousness/awareness is the begining and end of all things. there would be nothing without it.

Last edited by 3_3_3; 03-09-2009 at 04:43 PM.
3_3_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:10 PM   #187
judy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3_3_3 View Post
thought/consciousness/awareness is the begining and end of all things. there would be nothing without it.
the beginning and end can only happen in a linear frame of mind. Everything just "is" if there is no time. Non linear, everything has already happened like a driving force or "Implicate Order".
Old 04-09-2009, 12:45 PM   #188
3_3_3

Quote:
the beginning and end can only happen in a linear frame of mind. Everything just "is" if there is no time. Non linear, everything has already happened like a driving force or "Implicate Order".
not linear, thought is the centre and radiates in all directions and dimensions. would anything exist if there was no thought there to percieve it?
Old 04-09-2009, 07:33 PM   #189
judy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3_3_3 View Post
not linear, thought is the centre and radiates in all directions and dimensions. would anything exist if there was no thought there to percieve it?
when thoughts go off into any ONE direction then that is linear thinking, when thought is centred and radiates in all directions that is non linear or simplified as a "knowning" which is non linear.

Everything exists within the knowing, you just don't have to precieve it because you become "It".

a heart doesn't think of how to be a heart, it just is. A blood cell doesn't think how to be a blood cell, it just is one. Right now we are giving birth to our knowing. We can't conceive it yet because we are still in the thought process as we try to figure things out. Soon we will transform into "it".

We can't describe "it" because we can't comprehend it yet. Explaining "it" in words is a hard thing to figure out because the speaker needs to learn the language that all understand. Slowly everyone will understand, it's something that can't be stopped - that's a given. And we will transform into something completely different.

What is the best way to make people want something, to go into the proper direction? YOu deprive them of it and they will want it more. Right now we are being deprived of living in a solution world. We are given as many struggles, created as much pain as possible so we ALL will want the solution bad enough.

The solution is hear, it's available to anyone who wants it but from my perspective we just don't want the solution bad enough or we would have taken it by now. When will we experience enough pain, how much worse does it have to get?
Old 23-09-2009, 01:10 AM   #190
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by judy101 View Post

but what if.......
Quote:
what if this is really a holographic movie and you are the writer, producer and editor.
It Is and I AM
Quote:
You are the master of your own game.
I'm aware of that
Quote:
Why would you talk to another human being like that, what has you hating so much?
I do not hate the person in which I directed those comments to. But I do have the free will to say whatever I like.
Quote:
Why are you here and not watching sports, for fking your dog?
I'm here because I choose to be here. I enjoy interacting with like minded people like myself. I watch sports but not that often because like everything else it's elite controlled, and I would much radther f*ck you then my dog, pitbulls can get cranky at times.
Quote:
Why do the words moron and troll come into your mind?
Because at the time those were the words that came to my mind.
Quote:
Why the focus on morons and trolls, if you hate them so much, why are you here?
I never stated that I hated anybody, how did you come to that conclusion?
Quote:
What do non moron's and non trolls do?
I guess whatever the hell they want.
Quote:
Why aren't you smart enough to go play with them?
But I DO! play with them
Quote:
Are you a MORON OR TROLL?
A Troll Never, A Moron...Sometimes.
Quote:
Just asking, needed a little comedy in my own illusion here....
Glad I could help out. Be Well judy101

Last edited by abrilliantone; 23-09-2009 at 01:19 AM.
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2009, 05:54 AM   #191
shellygurrrl
Inactive

good to see this thread is still going!
shellygurrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009, 04:56 AM   #192
azureangel

Default We are creative beings

Quote:
Originally Posted by judy101 View Post
the entire computer systems have been designed using the reflection of the human brain. It's a remake of us. The question is why would humanity need to create more and more humans?

Does anyone not see these people are insane? They complain about over population yet appear like they want to produce and more more - either fake humans or real through selling stuff while using sex.

If there is a solution to every problem, why is it we would reject it? that is the most puzzling. We seem to want solutions but when one shows up, there doesn't seem to be interest.

We are sheep, suck it up. We walk like sheep, talk like sheep and act like sheep = maybe we are sheep. Are we trying to be something we aren't? If not sheep, what exactly are we trying to transform into cows? Cows are herded just like sheep....

The more we go against energy the more it will appear like a fight to get there. We are sheep, be one with it, use it to make a shift but shift us in a direction that is in total agreement with everyone on this planet. What would make an entire planet agree on? Can anyone on this planet recognize our commonalities yet?
Just wanted to comment on your question of why we would want to create more....we are creative beings, we are part of the Creator and creativity is Light and Love. I agree that what we are creating here, trapped in the 5-sense matrix, is pretty boring and at times an abomination. I like to think that some of that is our own natural talent trying to come through. We are so much more than what we are doing in the cult of science and technology here. If we look inside our selves, for the Light and the Love, uncover the codes in our own DNA we will find the answers. Excellent thread, thanks everyone! Love, angel
azureangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:17 PM   #193
norfolk boy

Default Starseed Transmissions

Hiya guys -
I'm from planet (thread) Haramein - inhabited by jesta g, Branjo, jayelowel, pedsi et al!
Very interesting and in some ways parallel to the physics/philosophy/reality modelling there.
Bruce lipton was the last one to blow me away but chaos is the ultimate truth for me. Infinite scaling (multi dimensional) thought/intention created/reactive reality is absolutely inbedded in deep chaos.
This thread puts accross that fundamental operating system and a very interesting couple of books I read recently do to - The Starseed Transmissions by Ken Carey and Conversations with God by - I cant remember. Neither perfect but both I thought with a strong and deep message very relevant to this thread. Has anyone here read them?

Peace
Old 12-01-2010, 02:00 PM   #194
morethanatheory

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN4mUYPqZLY

A lot of gems in that video, but the thing that struck me the most was what Tsarion says at 4:13, "...consciousness changes your DNA...consciousness changes reality...consciousness changes biology..."

Our DNA doesn't define us. WE define our DNA! It's up to us, each person individually. It's a do-it-yourself affair.

We create our reality, and this includes our biology. Consciousness is infinitely capable of anything.

It makes perfect sense!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc

For those of you that are struggling to understand that you CREATE YOUR OWN REALITY via your CONSCIOUSNESS, please go over the above information very carefully. Once you've watch the videos, and connected the dots, maybe then you'll understand why the only way to win the battle against the Illuminati is with fine-tuned consciousness and NOT sitting around discussing them for another thousand years.

If you still refuse to grasp this concept, please show some respect to those of us that do. Please refrain from judging us through your biased filters and calling US self-righteous and insulting.

The hypocrisy is astounding.

As of now, this is the single greatest thread i've found on the forum. Helps to understand alot.

Thankyou.

www.thespiritmolecule.com
morethanatheory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 12:13 AM   #195
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by morethanatheory View Post
As of now, this is the single greatest thread i've found on the forum. Helps to understand alot.

Thankyou.
You're wecome

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 12:16 AM   #196
tinmenace

Quote:

Ever got goosebumps when someone sings beautifully? Ever cried?

Sound and voice resonance have an affect on our well being. It's a fact

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQeFFI0zsuU

So think carefully about what you're laying on those around you when you're having difficulty managing your own emotional energy

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 05:43 PM   #197
airria

Wow!

It's not so much the power of "WORDS" alone but the "RESONANCE" that the words are sent out with that has such a powerful effect or affect.

Tone, Duration, Pitch, Amplitude, Resonation + Language

If you are not yet rising up through the 3rd dimension, than this is secret information still.

Some of my guiltiest feelings are from the tone of voice I have used on another individual, namely my Son. Hopefully I will think twice now.

2010 AL30

Put Earth in Your hands and Your Heart and Heal Her

Haiti We Love You

fpihl
airria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 10:43 AM   #198
nosferatu_dj

a great thread got going here.

if only i knew of this thread many years ago when i was first learning about "IT ALL"

i will share one piece of information that if i had of believed when first learning, would have made life allot easier...

"Just how far down the rabbit hole do you want to go!?"

in that one phrase, sentence is a entire learning expierence in itself.
just how far indeed,, how much knowledge are you willing to learn AND how fast do you want to learn.
"take your time, life is a journey meant to be enjoyed"
Old 20-01-2010, 11:01 AM   #199
the cosmos
Inactive

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN4mUYPqZLY

A lot of gems in that video, but the thing that struck me the most was what Tsarion says at 4:13, "...consciousness changes your DNA...consciousness changes reality...consciousness changes biology..."

Our DNA doesn't define us. WE define our DNA! It's up to us, each person individually. It's a do-it-yourself affair.

We create our reality, and this includes our biology. Consciousness is infinitely capable of anything.

It makes perfect sense!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc

For those of you that are struggling to understand that you CREATE YOUR OWN REALITY via your CONSCIOUSNESS, please go over the above information very carefully. Once you've watch the videos, and connected the dots, maybe then you'll understand why the only way to win the battle against the Illuminati is with fine-tuned consciousness and NOT sitting around discussing them for another thousand years.

If you still refuse to grasp this concept, please show some respect to those of us that do. Please refrain from judging us through your biased filters and calling US self-righteous and insulting.

The hypocrisy is astounding.

Stunning OP and thread. I can testify first hand that consciousness definetly changes your reality. What you deem impossible before is now possible.

It takes on open mind, patience and the right intent to achieve the things you want.
the cosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 11:05 AM   #200
micklemus
Banned

Big thumbs up from me too
micklemus is offline   Reply With Quote