Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 20-01-2010, 01:47 PM   #201
unitoxic

Back towards what was proposed over 2 years ago when this thread was started. I will quote what I posted on another forum. (this was actually brought up on the first page, but the links are missing from Google Video)

Quote:
Biology of Perception

Bruce H. Lipton, scientist and lecturer, received his Ph.D. at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville (1971). He served as an Associate Professor of Anatomy at the University of Wisconsin's School of Medicine. Lipton's research on mechanisms controlling cell behavior employed cloned human muscle cells. In addition, he lectured in Cell Biology, Histology and Embryology. Bruce resigned his tenured position to pursue independent research integrating quantum physics with cell biology.

His breakthrough studies on the cell membrane, the "skin" of the cell, revealed that the behavior and health of the cell was controlled by the environment, findings that were in direct contrast with prevailing dogma that life is controlled by genes. Lipton returned to academia as a Research Fellow at Stanford University's School of Medicine to test his hypotheses (1987-1992). His ideas concerning environmental control were substantiated in two major scientific publications. The new research reveals the biochemical pathways connecting the mind and body and provides insight into the molecular basis of consciousness and the future of human evolution.

YouTube Video Links (total running time 73mins)
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLZ7GqWpEqM
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuJdV...eature=related
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0iU_...eature=related
Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy3ar...eature=related
Part 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-jh9...eature=related
Part 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFO74...eature=related
Part 7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53ApM...eature=related

What The Parts Are Briefly About
Part 1
The bottom line is, genes do not control our biology, that an assumption made years ago that was never even proven scientifically - it just seemed so correct that we bought the story. If the mechanism actually worked according to the textbooks, ie. if the genes control biology, then at least 120,000 genes would be required to make a human.

The nucleus in a cell is not a command centre or the brain of the cell, a cell still acts normally without it. This is again a misconception which seemed correct until a few years ago. It turns out the nucleus just contains the blueprints to make different proteins.

Part 2
For those that are unaware, a cell is similar to a machine, it is made up of ten of thousands of different parts, unlike a car it isn't made of metal but instead is made up of an organic material, protein. The proteins (made from amino acids) are charged positively or negatively like a magnet, and it is these poles that interact with the environment and provides movement for the cells. One may argue that it is this simple movement that is life, albeit simple.

Part 3
The brain of a cell is actually the membrane (skin), proteins provide for your physical structure, but they also provide for your behaviour. Human brains is made from the same material our skin is. The human body is literally a giant cell.

If your cells had no proteins then we could not operate as we would not be able to perceive the environment around us.

Part 4
Cells perception through their receivers and effectors, there is no DNA or Genes involved, just a stimulus and response. This means perception controls behaviour.

Our DNA, contains the blueprints for the various proteins, there is no such thing as a cancer gene as genes can not turn themselves on and off, if there was such as gene one would get cancer when they were born.

Part 5
A signal from the environment activates the expression of the gene, meaning the genes in your body are selected not because they are self selecting, but because of the signals from the environment. Until in recent years we chucked away the protein links with DNA because we assumed they did nothing, but now we understand we have to look at both together.

Cells without the right protein go in to the nucleus to take of the sleeve of the DNA to find a protein it think fits, what this means is your perception controls your genes.

This also means random mutations do not happen (sorry Darwin), they are all adaptive to the environment based on ones perception.

Part 6
Picks up from the end of the last part, showing a test which was done where the results in all 5 test tubes were identical, one of them would have shown some change if random mutations could happen. We adjust our genes to fit the environment we believe we live in.

Perception controls behaviour, perception controls genes and perception rewrites genes.

Genes can only do one thing at a time, they can either grow (reproduce) or defend. It has been proven that 'love' will cause one to grow as opposed to fear. Growth includes things such as intelligence as well as height and strength.

Part 7
Under stress you shut down your growth mechanism as well as your immune system. Stress also squeezes the front area of your brain, which is proven to reduce your concious intelligence.

Our bodies are like a camera, we pick up the environment around us and make a copy and save it to the nucleus in a cell, where we can then change our bodies to try and adapt to our environment. If we believe there is a constant war going on we are likely to be in a constant mode of 'defence' instead of growth which can have then over time literally make us a worse species as we are constantly choosing the wrong genes.

For those that have any interest in the topic, then the brief overview of the parts are just that, a few simple points which highlight the main area the scientist speaks about for those 10 minutes, it doesn't include any real details, so if you generally do have an interest then I would say watch the lecture through the links provided, it has diagrams, animations and other tid-bits to aid you in fully understanding what goes on in our cells and body.

Last edited by unitoxic; 20-01-2010 at 02:03 PM.
unitoxic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 06:53 PM   #202
nectars

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitoxic View Post
Back towards what was proposed over 2 years ago when this thread was started. I will quote what I posted on another forum. (this was actually brought up on the first page, but the links are missing from Google Video)

For those that have any interest in the topic, then the brief overview of the parts are just that, a few simple points which highlight the main area the scientist speaks about for those 10 minutes, it doesn't include any real details, so if you generally do have an interest then I would say watch the lecture through the links provided, it has diagrams, animations and other tid-bits to aid you in fully understanding what goes on in our cells and body.

Buy the book, it goes much more in depth.
"2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]" - Gospel of Thomas

“What seems to Be, Is, To those to whom It seems to Be, and is productive of the most dreadful Consequences to those to whom it seems to be, even of Torments, Despair, Eternal Death.” - William Blake (“Jerusalem,” Plate 36)
nectars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 12:26 AM   #203
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by morethanatheory View Post
As of now, this is the single greatest thread i've found on the forum. Helps to understand alot.

Thankyou.
I agree, just when I was thinking of leaving!

David Icke explained this perfectly for me at the Australian 2009 presentation, I totally got what he meant by it and the interview he did with Freedom Central. It took a while to fully get it, but once I saw both I now understand, I've got my Mum on to it too and we've both had our minds blown, talking about it everyday.

I know David Wilcock (http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...re/davids-blog the guy who created 2012 Enigma) talks about this stuff a lot and he mentioned the split atom test in his presentation, talks about the Pineal Gland, the power grids on Earth, what Pryamids are for etc.

It's all starting to make total sense and I'm so glad there is people on here who are following this work and believe in it. Because going anywhere else on this forum and it's like no one is actually aware of this 'revealation' as such!

Thank you tinmenace
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 12:32 AM   #204
tinmenace

You're so welcome luv.

You're right, it is SO exciting when it starts twigging. It changes everything... EVERYTHING.

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 12:40 AM   #205
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
You're so welcome luv.

You're right, it is SO exciting when it starts twigging. It changes everything... EVERYTHING.

Totally!

Which is why it's hard to explain to people who don't know it. It's like you overload on information in such a short amount of time and I'm sure Icke felt like this back in the day. Now he's at the level where he's talked about it so much, he knows how to simplify it for beginners. And I think the more we discuss it on here or amongst others we know, we can do the same for other people!
Old 10-02-2010, 12:55 AM   #206
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by subl1minal View Post
Totally!

Which is why it's hard to explain to people who don't know it. It's like you overload on information in such a short amount of time and I'm sure Icke felt like this back in the day. Now he's at the level where he's talked about it so much, he knows how to simplify it for beginners. And I think the more we discuss it on here or amongst others we know, we can do the same for other people!
I agree, he really has a way of unraveling difficult-to-understand concepts.

I think it's important for people to realize that there is so much more than the conspiracy and symbolism. There's miles and miles more. I just wish people would push forward, continue reading, continue researching. It's the only way we evolve, and it's a do-it-yourself process. We can offer information but it's really up to each individual to educate him/her self.

Old 10-02-2010, 01:14 AM   #207
subl1minal

Quote:

I agree, he really has a way of unraveling difficult-to-understand concepts.

I think it's important for people to realize that there is so much more than the conspiracy and symbolism. There's miles and miles more. I just wish people would push forward, continue reading, continue researching. It's the only way we evolve, and it's a do-it-yourself process. We can offer information but it's really up to each individual to educate him/her self.

Again, I agree!

It's why I get my information from different sources. Instead of just checking out David Icke's work, I check out every area and see if it holds any truth to me. But Icke is the first person to really hit me and make me understand what we're actually dealing with, within this experience.

And the most amazing thing is, I no longer feel any fear to this information. None at all, I was so afraid of Icke's work, let alone watching Zeitgeist Addendum. The first Zeitgeist changed my life and I went on a long crusade to ignore it and trying to be skeptical and debunking. A big Atheist who thought he had it all figured out, but it just shows how dangerous ignorance really is. Funnily enough it was Robert Menards stuff that made the light switch back on and make me realize our own language is used against us. Plus I don't care what anyone says or does to debunk 9/11, I can see what actually happened and no matter how skeptical I became, I couldn't deny the real truth of that day.

Anyway, I'm going off on a tangent here haha, but we all have to remember that even David Icke has questions he'd like to have answered and is still in the pursuit of 'Truth' whatever that may be.
Old 10-02-2010, 01:20 AM   #208
tinmenace

Thumbs up

Bravo!

Old 10-02-2010, 10:27 PM   #209
h2pogo
Inactive

this thread is ace..big bravo from me
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2010, 01:28 AM   #210
haukipesukone

Quote:
Our DNA doesn't define us. WE define our DNA!
True.
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:01 AM   #211
cosmo1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
this thread is ace..big bravo from me
And me .

Bump because it's too important to miss .
cosmo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:40 AM   #212
cosmo1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo1 View Post
And me .

Bump because it's too important to miss .
Oops, it's a sticky; didn't realise as i found it through searching for something else.

Beg pardon.
cosmo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 12:03 PM   #213
tinmenace

Old 06-04-2010, 03:32 PM   #214
bukkakeman
Banned

Hey Timenace

Ive got some info I dont want to post on the board just yet and need to discuss it if you could add me as a friend ill PM it over . Just a lot of experiences I had and need to talk to an expert on it, Thanks!

Last edited by bukkakeman; 06-04-2010 at 03:32 PM.
bukkakeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 08:46 PM   #215
haukipesukone

bukkakeman, hehe. What a name.
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 01:10 AM   #216
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukkakeman View Post
Hey Timenace

Ive got some info I dont want to post on the board just yet and need to discuss it if you could add me as a friend ill PM it over . Just a lot of experiences I had and need to talk to an expert on it, Thanks!
I'm certainly no expert, but I'd love to hear about your experiences. Feel free to pm me.

Old 07-04-2010, 05:01 PM   #217
alphaandomega

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN4mUYPqZLY

A lot of gems in that video, but the thing that struck me the most was what Tsarion says at 4:13, "...consciousness changes your DNA...consciousness changes reality...consciousness changes biology..."

Our DNA doesn't define us. WE define our DNA! It's up to us, each person individually. It's a do-it-yourself affair.

We create our reality, and this includes our biology. Consciousness is infinitely capable of anything.

It makes perfect sense!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc

For those of you that are struggling to understand that you CREATE YOUR OWN REALITY via your CONSCIOUSNESS, please go over the above information very carefully. Once you've watch the videos, and connected the dots, maybe then you'll understand why the only way to win the battle against the Illuminati is with fine-tuned consciousness and NOT sitting around discussing them for another thousand years.

If you still refuse to grasp this concept, please show some respect to those of us that do. Please refrain from judging us through your biased filters and calling US self-righteous and insulting.

The hypocrisy is astounding.

The only problem I have with information being presented in the form such as the video in this post is that it is not presented straightforwardly. Whenever I see a video with trance like music in the background, my guard goes up and I wonder, if it is that important why try to hypnotize the viewer? Why not just state your case and let us make up our minds without subliminal conditioning in your message? Making it sound like a rave shifts the focus from the message to a subliminal message within the message perhaps? Just questioning the methodology not the message!
alphaandomega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 01:44 AM   #218
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaandomega View Post
The only problem I have with information being presented in the form such as the video in this post is that it is not presented straightforwardly. Whenever I see a video with trance like music in the background, my guard goes up and I wonder, if it is that important why try to hypnotize the viewer? Why not just state your case and let us make up our minds without subliminal conditioning in your message? Making it sound like a rave shifts the focus from the message to a subliminal message within the message perhaps? Just questioning the methodology not the message!
Ordinarily I'd agree with you fully, but the person that made the YT used to be a regular on this forum and goes by the name Planet Frog. I'm certain his intentions were good, and that his only goal was to share information.

I can forgive the distraction of music and background noise for the sake of the excellent information offered.

Old 11-04-2010, 03:49 PM   #219
tinmenace

Thumbs up

Quote:
People ask why, if we create our own reality, that we all see the same cars, houses, hills and mountains, but it is so simple. When you go onto the Internet in America, Europe, South Africa or Australia etc. you 'log-on' to the same collective reality.

You can visit the same websites and see the same words, pictures, videos and graphics wherever you are in the world, except for places like China, and you create your own reality or journey by what you make of those websites and which ones you visit compared with other people.

So it is with the Cosmic Internet. We see the same basic backdrop/landscape encoded in the vibrational/waveform information construct, but we make different choices on what we make of it and how we respond.

In that way, again like the Internet, we are both receiving information from the collective reality and 'posting' our own to influence the whole. The virtual reality Universe is an interactive Cosmic game.

David Icke Newsletters

Old 16-05-2010, 04:44 PM   #220
amercury

Bumping this thread to remind everyone to GET CONTROL OF YOURSELVES!!

Our minds are the only things we CAN control in this universe, and if our minds shape reality then they are all we need to become the masters of our destinies.

Learn to control the thoughts that are entertained in your mind and you control your reality.

Guard against negative thoughts and emotions or they will manifest in your life.

Concentrate, meditate, and have faith in positive thoughts and emotions and they will manifest in your reality.

It is our birthright to use this power, to be like godlike, to create our experiences. We can create bad or good experiences. We can create unconsciously or consciously.

Call it God, prayer, faith, meditation, LOA, creative visualization, changing our DNA and conciousness, vibrating to a higher frequency...whatever...

Just do it!

Last edited by amercury; 16-05-2010 at 04:46 PM.
amercury is offline   Reply With Quote