Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 26-05-2011, 06:36 AM   #1
pi3141

Default Free Energy Doesn't Exist

Free Energy.

There's no such thing.

Energy cannot be created or destroyed.

The earth is generating a huge magnetic field, a magnetic field is energy, outside of the earth and completely surrounding the earth are the Van Allen radiation belts, radiation is energy.

The sun bathes the Earth in electromagnetic radiation 24 hours a day.

Scientists have discovered that if you look at a vacuum with a microscope, you will see, periodically, protons spring into existence and then disapear again. Even the vacuum of space is energetic.

We are surrounded by energy, Moray called it - 'the sea of energy in which the earth floats'

Arthur C Clarke postulated that if you suspended a length of wire in the air, say a mile long high up in the atmosphere, the action of the earths magnetic field cutting through the wire at right angles would induce an emf in the wire that would be sufficient to power New York or something. This is simply a conductor in a magnetic field, the way an alternator works, except you don't have to turn the shaft, the planet is already doing that for you.

Solar panels convert the electromagnetic radiation from the sun into useable emf.

T Henry Moray believed his equipment tuned into the Van Allen belts and received energy from them.

Ed Leedskalnin proposed that there is positive energy and negative energy and in every circuit in order for the positive energy to flow to the negative terminal there is an equal amount of negative energy that must also flow to the positive terminal.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. The cornerstone of physics. So Ed Leedskalnin does not seem to be in error unless the laws of physics don't apply to electrical circuits.

How one would tap into that negative energy or back emf without breaking the circuit and preventing the positive energy to flow, I am unsure of, I believe it is done by generating noise in the circuit and collecting that. But none the less, the negative energy is present, it is detected as 'holes' moving from the negative terminal to the positive terminal. Back emf is well known in electrical engineering.

John Bedini seems to have a system that works on, I shall call it 'broken symmetry' If we arrange magnets on a wheel and turn the wheel such that the magnetic fields intersect a coil then the mechanical energy is converted to electrical energy. The efficiency at which that occurs is well known to be around 90%. In other words, of the energy required to turn the combined weight of the magnets and wheel, 90% will be captured back through the system. This is a symetrical system. However Bedini has arranged his magnets to give an extra magnetic field spike in between the existing magnets and magnetic fields and arranged an extra set of coils, such that he is picking up the extra magnetic field and converting to emf. Hence there is an 'extra' magnetic field, for free, at no extra weight, requiring no extra input energy, that furnishes an extra amount of energy. This apparently means that we can recapture 90% of the input energy back in the traditional way, plus a bit more - maybe another 90%. I term this broken symmetry.

None of the above gain free energy, in the sense energy 'magically' appears in the devices, they are simply capturing the energy that is present within the system or surrounding the system.

Wherever there is a magnetic field we can derive an electrical current.

Wherever there is radiation we can derive an electrical current.

Whenever current flows in a circuit, there is an equal and opposite back emf or electrical current that we could use.

We do not need to find 'free energy' because we are surrounded by energy sources that we can tap into and transduce to a useable form.

Therefore, 'free energy' in the magical sense of the term where energy just appears from nowhere probably doesn't exist and we don’t need it anyway.

All the free energy devices that are presented by various inventors are probably just tapping into the energy that surrounds us or using a system of broken symmetry to improve performance.

Comments please.

Last edited by pi3141; 27-05-2011 at 12:26 AM.
pi3141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2011, 11:08 AM   #2
phildee3

I don't think anyone in the "free energy" movement claims that energy is being created out of nothing - only that there is no cost (ie. nothing is being destroyed to produce it).
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2011, 04:48 PM   #3
pi3141

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post
I don't think anyone in the "free energy" movement claims that energy is being created out of nothing - only that there is no cost (ie. nothing is being destroyed to produce it).
Yes I believe you are correct.

Thing is, mention 'Free Energy' to anyone not in the movement and they presume that you are talking about extra energy being magically created from somewhere. Which then triggers accusations of 'violating the laws of conservation of energy' etc etc.

So i have tried to explain that this is not the case, because in fact there is energy everywhere all around us and thus these devices merely tap into that energy in one form or another - thus 'Free Energy' devices do not break the laws of physics but actually work within them.

With this explanation you can throw out any counter arguments stemming from 'conservation of energy' or 'energy can't be created' used by physicists to beat down 'free energy' claims.

The name for these devices should be changed from 'free energy' device as these are misnomers that are not accurate. Even 'Over Unity' is misleading - and the argument 'you can't get more out than you put in' is used to shut down the claim. Well we don't get more out than we put in. We just get more out than is accounted for by the original input but extra energy is received from the environment. The device merely sets up the conditions required to receive this extra energy, such as solar panels.

Solar panels are in fact 'free energy' but mention that to a physicist and you get the response 'No, they are renewable energy devices' how the hell anybody 'renews' the suns energy is beyond me but the argument seems to shut down the debate.

We should all say - 'there is not such thing as free enrgy, but this device taps the abundance of energy all around us'

That would piss the physicists off no end and stifle the ridicule poured on inventors by using terms and laws that exist within physics to explain apparent extraneous energy.

Quote:
ex·tra·ne·ous/ikˈstrānēəs/Adjective
1. Irrelevant or unrelated to the subject being dealt with.
2. Of external origin.
If an inventor stated 'I have an extraneous energy device' this would not so easily be dismissed, would be more accurate and within the confines of the laws of physics.

Old 26-05-2011, 05:38 PM   #4
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pi3141 View Post
Yes I believe you are correct.

Thing is, mention 'Free Energy' to anyone not in the movement and they presume that you are talking about extra energy being magically created from somewhere.
Then they are idiots.
"Fee" always meant "without cost."

Quote:

So i have tried to explain that this is not the case, because in fact there is energy everywhere all around us and thus these devices merely tap into that energy in one form or another - thus 'Free Energy' devices do not break the laws of physics but actually work within them.
Good. You are correct.

Quote:

The name for these devices should be changed from 'free energy' device as these are misnomers that are not accurate.
No - they do produce free energy. People need to stop interpreting words to mean something other than what they do!

What is usually referred to as "free energy" is actually energy from the vacuum or "zero-point energy."

Solar panels don't quite fit that category because the sun has already taken the energy from the aether/vacuum. Solar panels just collect it (at a cost to the surrounding environment, which is deprived of it).
Fossil fuels are one step further removed from the energy source, having converted the energy from the sun into solids/liquids and therefore have an even greater cost to the environment.

Solar power is a huge step in the right direction, imo, but it's not quite there!

Last edited by phildee3; 26-05-2011 at 05:49 PM.
Old 26-05-2011, 06:08 PM   #5
pi3141

Thumbs up Agreed

Thumbs up!

Hopefully this thread will give some people the tools to argue the case.

Last edited by pi3141; 26-05-2011 at 06:09 PM.
Old 26-05-2011, 06:25 PM   #6
phildee3

Quote:

Thumbs up!

Hopefully this thread will give some people the tools to argue the case.
Unfortunately most people have their heads in the sand (or, more likely, in the other place).

Look at the interest this thread has generated!
Old 26-05-2011, 06:40 PM   #7
pi3141

Quote:
Unfortunately most people have their heads in the sand (or, more likely, in the other place).

Look at the interest this thread has generated!
Lol! I know - I've recently written extensively in several threads about this subject and in most cases not got a single reponse!

Not even ridicule!

All quiet on the Top Secret forum.

There used to be a few physics boffins around that imeadiately ridiculed everything - even they've gone or remaining quiet.

I thought of another way to express the idea in my OP -

Quote:
Free Energy is a colloquialism to describe extraneous energy devices.
I might make that my signature.

Last edited by pi3141; 27-05-2011 at 12:28 AM.
Old 26-05-2011, 07:26 PM   #8
phildee3

I've been convinced for a long time that tapping the ambient energy-field for our power is essential for our survival on this planet.

Forget illuminazi eugenics; - stupid humans are bringing about their own demise!

I'm getting too old for this shit. I wish you the best of luck in turning them around!

Last edited by phildee3; 26-05-2011 at 07:27 PM.
Old 26-05-2011, 07:29 PM   #9
pi3141

Quote:
I've been convinced for a long time that tapping the ambient energy-field for our power is essential for our survival on this planet.
Absolutely agreed!

Then there's the rest - Electric Vehicle's, Hemp for clothes, paper, rope, medicine, everlasting lightbulbs, no more planned obsolesence ....

The list goes on and on

The choices we have and the available technology we ignore is criminal and endangering our survival.
Old 26-05-2011, 07:38 PM   #10
phildee3

Quote:
Absolutely agreed!

Then there's the rest - Electric Vehicle's, Hemp for clothes, paper, rope, medicine, everlasting lightbulbs, no more planned obsolesence ....

The list goes on and on

The choices we have and the available technology we ignore is criminal and endangering our survival.
Absolutely.
Paradise on earth is pretty simple - and fucking obvious, imo.
I'm sticking around until winter solstice 2012 to see if there will be a real awakening - if not, then I'm outa here!

Last edited by phildee3; 26-05-2011 at 07:40 PM.
Old 26-05-2011, 07:40 PM   #11
armoured_amazon

Quote:

Forget illuminazi eugenics; - stupid humans are bringing about their own demise!

I'm getting too old for this shit. I wish you the best of luck in turning them around!
+1
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2011, 07:43 PM   #12
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
+1
Well - hi stranger!

You're just a young 'un.
What are you doing besides posting "+1" everywhere?
Old 26-05-2011, 09:00 PM   #13
pi3141

Quote:
Lol! i know that feeling - surely there's some academic types somewhere with this knowledge and a conscience.

Surely there is 1 politician somewhere that is not corrupt or an industry leader with a conscience and concern for they're decendants. (wishful thinking)

Quote:
Absolutely.
Again - I absolutely agree.
Its not hard - there are no problems, only solutions. (quote from one of my favourite songs.)

Quote:
John Lennon - Watching the Wheels
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da69-pu_pqc

Quote:
I'm sticking around until winter solstice 2012 to see if there will be a real awakening - if not, then I'm outa here!
I'm here to the bitter end - if there's no awakening and the world is going to end, I want to see it.
It will be one hell of a ride - and one hell of a waste.

Last edited by pi3141; 26-05-2011 at 09:02 PM.
Old 05-06-2011, 08:17 AM   #14
reverend v
Inactive

Quote:
Absolutely.
That's an interesting comment. Where will you go?
reverend v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 09:14 AM   #15
hadabusa
Banned

hey pi, good post, i agree with everything there.

free energy is a vague, stretchable term, misunderstood by many.

free for what use?

say, solar panel driven car, wheres the solar panel coming from?etc
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 09:24 AM   #16
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverend v View Post
That's an interesting comment. Where will you go?
It would be a waste of energy to even think on that when I'm putting all mine into the Utopian vision, Rev. I'l decide when the time comes. Maybe just go travelling for awhile.
Old 05-06-2011, 09:32 AM   #17
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadabusa View Post
hey pi, good post, i agree with everything there.

free energy is a vague, stretchable term, misunderstood by many.

free for what use?

say, solar panel driven car, wheres the solar panel coming from?etc
"Free" energy is that which has no cost to the environment.
Solar and wind are not quite free because the environment is denied that which we take for ourselves (small as it is, and clean).
Free energy comes from an infinite, non-physical source.

To better understand this, look up "energy from the vacuum" and take some time reading Tom Bearden.
Old 05-06-2011, 09:39 AM   #18
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
Free energy comes from an infinite, non-physical source.
no.

has beardens MEG created itself in a vacuum?

thought so
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 09:56 AM   #19
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadabusa View Post

has beardens MEG created itself in a vacuum?
No. The MEG is not energy. It is only the instrument through which energy is channeled from the aether.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:42 PM   #20
reverend v
Inactive

Quote:
It would be a waste of energy to even think on that when I'm putting all mine into the Utopian vision, Rev. I'l decide when the time comes. Maybe just go travelling for awhile.

I dream of escaping this madness too. I wish I knew where to go.
reverend v is offline   Reply With Quote