Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 22-07-2011, 07:29 PM   #61
posidon

I people, please keep publish news's in a daily basis

Were is the great Scientific reports from Truthseeker512? He was the only reason I sign this forum, the best quality reports i see about the Bosnian Pyramids, and I see passion in is work, what is missing in most of the people ho do archeology, they just do it for their own ego, and not in the interest of seek and share the truth.

Keep the knowledge flowing
posidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2011, 07:34 PM   #62
ragnarok
Banned

Come on, who's going to tell me the exact coordinates of this site you are digging at? I've used the wiki coordinates and they just plonk you over a general area.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2011, 02:20 AM   #63
pablito

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbone View Post
sorry pablito but you should clarify the matter with truthseeker, not with me
this is a forums world
There is no problem with Truthseekers512. I told him I’m publishing his photos on Italian forums. We share all pictures of our research. We are working together on Bosnian pyramids and I see him every day!

Here's part of SB Research Group is currently in Visoko in front of Tumulus of Vratnica: From left me (anthropologist), Ajdin (photographer), Sara (archaeologist), Truthseeker512 (geologist) and Heikki (sound engineer)

Rather there is another news. We started using georadar to study what lies beneath the present floor of Ravne’s tunnels. We found that the original floor is about 70 cm below the surface.

Accidentally we also discovered an anomaly, probably a tomb, about 2 meters in length and 1.5 meters below floor. In the picture below it’s possible to see the triangular shape of the anomaly with something inside. The triangle below is only an echo. Now we have to dig making a stratigraphy.

pablito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2011, 02:34 PM   #64
posidon

Thanks for the update Pablito, interesting to see your findings.

Why you believe it may be a tomb? A tomb inside a tunnel in the middle of a passage way don´t make sense, the dimension could suggest that, but 1,5m deep don´t look like enough deep to bury a body. And since those tunnels suggest some type of passages don´t make sense any one walk on top of someone remains. I suggest no matter what you will find to record all process in video, just in case you really find something of major importance to solve the misteries of the tunels or the pyramids itself, just as a save measure, to show proofs when the nonbelievers and scholars all over the word will say you are lying.

How far still from any of the pyramids those tunnels are?
Old 23-07-2011, 03:59 PM   #65
truthseeker512

Corner.... or not.

Well, dig diary went not as planned because well, the dig did not go as planned. Expect the unexpected i guess.......

So, what did we find at the corner excavation site?
The soil covering the structure below was filled with very hard crystalline pebbles which made for extremely difficult digging. Once the soil layers were removed we were left looking at a destroyed section of the Pyramid. There is no 90 degree corner to show the world because at some point in the past it looks like it has been removed. To hide the pyramid? For building material? Who knows at this stage.

So we are left with a flattened section rather than a corner though it does give us a nice cross section of the various layers of concrete and other materials including sandstone blocks and clays.
The covering material over the surface of the concrete is present which is a bonus because the previous Sun excavations removed the material thinking it was insignificant.

To the right of the picture you can see an almost fully intact block of concrete with its covering material on the upper surface. This block is orientated and dipping at the same angle as the other blocks exposed on the Northern face. The hashed yellow line indicates where there would be other such blocks leading up to the apex prior to their removal.
Blue indicates sandstone and the grey arrows identify the covering material.

This week we have opened up two new smaller excavation sites between where we can find intact concrete blocks and the destroyed corner section in order to understand the extent of the damage...

Now for some epic news......(edit ok now I see Pablo posted some info on this already, however....)

Yesterday, SBRG with the help of a man named Vincenzo Digregorio discovered an anomalous object beneath the floor of the Ravne tunnels.
Digregorio is responsible for the discovery of 3 pyramids in Italy.

With his georadar equipment we were able to accurately pinpoint the location of an object 4m tall, 2m wide.
Yesterday we believed the lower structure was a reflection, however today we received much stronger signal returns suggesting the object is double the size we believed it to be yesterday.
The shape of the anomaly is suspicious to say the least......

Possible interpretation by Vincenzo Digregorio

There is also geophysical evidence to suggest that at some point in the past there may have been an attempt made to gain access to the object, however the disturbed sediment appears to be a vertical shaft 2m from the object. Unlucky!!!

There is excitement in the air here in Visoko and there are many ideas as to what exactly this object is buried beneath the tunnels, however geophys alone cannot give us any conclusive answers and it must be backed up with other evidences.
Digging will commence tomorrow under the supervision of Dr Sara Acconci and thanks to Dr Semir and his foundation unlike Egyptology and other sciences, the new discovery will be shared immediately with anyone who wants to know.

Tomorrow is usually our day off here in Visoko but I think we shall forgo relaxation for some serious hardcore digging..

Last edited by truthseeker512; 23-07-2011 at 10:41 PM.
truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2011, 11:09 PM   #66
posidon

Incredible, that is a major discovery I feel, when i see the first images of the ground penetration radar i was think that those X shapes was only echos like Pablito informed in the first post. But so from the truthseeker explanation, or by the sketch explanation, so there is a buried structure under the passage way, with 4m deep? If is so i feel these could be the biggest discover ever made in a archeology site, and that in fact the world in 2012 could in fact really end like the Mayan's predict, the end of the world as we know! And a beginning of a new. This drawing is triggered my imagination, and i will not sleep so far away from the computer today waiting for results, that is if i could sleep at all, waiting for the incredible results.
Any ideas within the group of what that could be? Look like some type of mine pillar, and know i just imagine why any one on distant past draw a hole 2m by is side? Was really to try to find the structure, or was for other reason? Because if was only to find a hidden structure, they should know that something was buried there, and why only open a hole 2m from the structure? If they know something was there to open a draw precise at 2m away from the structure, even they don´t find nothing they could digging on other places around! So ho dig that hole, know exactly what it was doing, and is intentions look like was dig in that precise place, maybe for some reason connected with the x shape structure.
Can any one pin-point the location were the structure was found inside the Ravne tunnels for I add to my archives?
Old 24-07-2011, 02:39 AM   #67
truthseeker512

Old 24-07-2011, 02:46 AM   #68
posidon

Hi guys,

Today I was keep dig on the files about the pyramids in Bosnia, and most precise about the tunnels, i was see some videos on youtube about the tunnels, to try to figure it out, were exactly they currently are and the distance from the Sun Pyramid. And I find this intrigued video, about the tunnels, and in last part were it shows a new section, you see some type of fog or Gas forming in one of the tunnels and vanish as fast as it appears.

Call me crazy or not, because I still don´t believe in what my eyes see, but i clearly see a face in the mist, at 10:03 you can clearly see a face, as any one can see as well?

I hope this is real, i am very sceptical about ghost or energy beam, but this thing completely mess with my head, I know is not hard to fake this type of things, using After Effects, i work with this type of software's and I know what is possible to do with that, is not easy to do, but it can be done, i just hope this don´t be a forgery, because this subject about the pyramids are become more and interest every day that passes, the more I dig in the information provided, the more excited i become with the results!

The link to the video in youtube

After isolate that frame, I push a litle the image in photoshop, and you can clearly see a face in the fog

One more with a litle draw of the face i belive i see

Last edited by posidon; 24-07-2011 at 04:15 AM.
Old 24-07-2011, 02:48 AM   #69
posidon

The link dosn't work
Old 24-07-2011, 04:51 AM   #70
pablito

Hello Truthseekers! It’ wonderful to work with you and the other people of SBRG!

In the afternoon we worked a lot of time with georadar to obtain best images.

Below the best. The anomaly is 4,5 m deep, firmly fixed on the bottom of the cavity.

And a 3D design of hypothetical “anomaly” built in stone.

Last edited by pablito; 24-07-2011 at 04:58 AM.
pablito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2011, 07:15 PM   #71
truthseeker512

Try this, the nazi's of this world dont like copyright music being used.... I do.

http://5.hidemyass.com/ip-1/encoded/...Q%3D&f=norefer

http://5.hidemyass.com/ip-1/encoded/...Q%3D&f=norefer
Old 25-07-2011, 08:54 AM   #72
posidon

Thanks for the videos Truthseeker

Any news about the buried structure? I imagine everyone there should be as excited as I am waiting for the frist results.

Is time to change History
Old 25-07-2011, 12:39 PM   #73
flowergreg

Hi, my name is Greg and I'm glad I found this forum, where day-by-day updates can be found.
My soul thrills thinking of what could lie under those trees!

About the latest pictures of the hill... Hey, who cares about those crumbling layers.

The thrilling images are these:

Can we have more details about those who look as *blocks*? Hand carved and laid blocks?

Furthermore, it's not important if the corner has been destroyed, until the orientation of the layers changes by passing on the other face. If the orientation remains the same, then they are natural layers.

Thank you!

Last edited by flowergreg; 25-07-2011 at 12:44 PM.
flowergreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2011, 08:14 AM   #74
ciko

Pablito, how is excavation going on in tunels on new structure beneath the soil, can we see some photos from the new structure??

I am so excited , i can not imagine how you guys are excited when you digg right now, to see something for the first time wich is thousand of years old.

amazing

Last edited by ciko; 26-07-2011 at 09:09 AM.
ciko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2011, 09:40 AM   #75
posidon

I see the news in a Italian research group, my Italian a little rusty, but for what i realize is a tomb right? How the research group determined is a tomb?

How goes the digging? The shape of the structure is quite strange for a tomb, and the triangular shape even stranger, so how they will build a tomb with two section and buried 4m under the ground? So maybe the structure is far more older then tunnels itself, and for sure when that structure was buried maybe don´t even have the tunnels, maybe was just open sky, and over the passage of centuries, maybe the tunnels was formed by nature, then shaped to have their form, by man and they construct something on top of the old structure. Is normal to see the pyramids and some temples build on top of something or a old structure in South America pyramids, maybe here is the same, maybe the tunnels was build on top of something.

And about safety? Don´t feel very safety dig a hole so deep inside of a tunnel, could have collapses of the tunnel itself, i hope the group take solid measures of precaution to avoid possible accidents.

I really hope to see news about this subject really fast, I am really excited with the discovery.
Old 26-07-2011, 03:31 PM   #76
truthseeker512

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciko View Post
Pablito, how is excavation going on in tunels on new structure beneath the soil, can we see some photos from the new structure??
Though you directed your questions to Pablito I shall answer as he is not on site currently.

No photos of structure yet. We have removed 30cm of material in order to replace some old piping that keeps the tunnels from flooding.
Unlike the old pipes, the new ones are not made from asbestos (locals and workers including myself have been drinking water from these pipes so it was quite alarming to discover this material in use).
The pipes were laid down in the 60s. I dont quite understand how that fits with the official story that the tunnels were only discovered in 2005 but nay mind. Only a minor inconsistency wouldnt you say?

Perhaps the pipes from the 60s were placed there for the same reason we are needing pipes now and thus ties in with finding previously disturbed material detected by the georadar.

Once we can keep the dig area dry we will continue digging down towards the structure. I do hope we find whatever it is intact and unmolested by those whom would like to control history(/the future)

Last edited by truthseeker512; 26-07-2011 at 03:48 PM.
Old 26-07-2011, 03:46 PM   #77
ragnarok
Banned

Can anyone order you away from there rich, or are you free to dig as long as you are willing to do it?
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2011, 04:23 PM   #78
truthseeker512

What do you mean Ragnarok?

Molestation looks likely
Old 26-07-2011, 05:12 PM   #79
ciko

Quote:
The pipes were laid down in the 60s. I dont quite understand how that fits with the official story that the tunnels were only discovered in 2005 but nay mind. Only a minor inconsistency wouldnt you say?

Perhaps the pipes from the 60s were placed there for the same reason we are needing pipes now and thus ties in with finding previously disturbed material detected by the georadar.
what i heard many years ago that first couple of meters of the tunel where known during yugoslav communist era, and that yugoslav army used it for ammo, but they did not know that it was netvork of tunnels. i am not sure about this story.

it was discovered 2005 that it was network of tunnels.

but thanks truthseeker, and keep doing great job, i admire you all, it is really exciting to see how the structure look like in reality.
ciko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2011, 05:15 PM   #80
posidon

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker512 View Post
Though you directed your questions to Pablito I shall answer as he is not on site currently.

No photos of structure yet. We have removed 30cm of material in order to replace some old piping that keeps the tunnels from flooding.
Unlike the old pipes, the new ones are not made from asbestos (locals and workers including myself have been drinking water from these pipes so it was quite alarming to discover this material in use).

Once we can keep the dig area dry we will continue digging down towards the structure. I do hope we find whatever it is intact and unmolested by those whom would like to control history(/the future)

That old pipe changes all, so if the tunnels was only discover in 2005, and those pipes goes to 60s, it mean that for sure those tunnels was already use to mining, and maybe that is an abandoned old crane tower or so, the shape resembles that. And about try to find other entrances to the Ravne tunnels, i don´t believe a network so extend can only have one entrance. Those tunnels start to feel more like abandoned mines, maybe Roman mines, since also have old ruins of Roman buildings in the area, 2000 years ago the area will look like much different from today, and for sure Roman will have the work force needed to open those tunnels.
And maybe some tunnels are closed for all the network don´t be flooded with water, maybe was that the main purpose, and the tunnels that have those holes for the water pass, was just to divert the water to those tunnels, i feel. And keep opening those tunnels in direction of the pyramids can cause an accident, because for sure that land and rocks filling the tunnels was put their to seal the water.

I hope I wrong, and it proves to be different.

Good luck with the diggings.

Is there any videos to?

Last edited by posidon; 26-07-2011 at 05:27 PM.