Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 07-04-2017, 11:30 AM   #1
reptileslayer

Default Donald Trump

Donald Trump NWO Bitch, And by proxy Alex Jones NWO Bitch.
Trump has attacked Syria without any evidence and proof, of Assads involvement in the Chemical weapons 'attack'. And without UN approval. This makes Donald Trump a war criminal. Discuss:
reptileslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 11:37 AM   #2
greenhulk40

They will do what ever they want, they don't give a shit, this has all been planned!
greenhulk40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 12:41 PM   #3
alfredo79

I wrote it much before he got elected.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 05:32 PM   #4
jaguar83

As Icke put it 'Clinton or Trump are just masks on the same face'
jaguar83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 08:22 PM   #5
zephiloyd

He is surrounded by monsters misinforming him
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 08:58 PM   #6
mollymag4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiloyd View Post
This may be so, but surely it is up to him to get himself informed with the truth. Too lazy to dig for the truth maybe. Too easy to blame other people. Also, he hired the people he is surrounded with so surely he has some responsibility for the disinformation he is fed--his decisions, his choices.
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 10:12 PM   #7
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:

So was every other US president.

Where were your excuses for them ?

You are just an ideological cheerleader.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 10:19 PM   #8
tnt1

Trump himself is a monster. My guess is they got him. They probably finally found the proof of pedophilia, showed it to him and he said, " what do you want?" I think we see what they wanted.
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 10:55 PM   #9
largejack

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptileslayer View Post
Donald Trump NWO Bitch, And by proxy Alex Jones NWO Bitch.
Trump has attacked Syria without any evidence and proof, of Assads involvement in the Chemical weapons 'attack'. And without UN approval. This makes Donald Trump a war criminal. Discuss:
I wholeheartedly agree with the first claim, and I am pondering the second.

Bet you never thought you'd ever hear me say that? ;-)

What transpired today would knock insanity out of orbit.

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.

Last edited by largejack; 07-04-2017 at 10:57 PM.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 11:02 PM   #10
zephiloyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
So was every other US president.

Where were your excuses for them ?

You are just an ideological cheerleader.
Most were monsters who were part of the establishment so they had no problems doing what they did
Old 07-04-2017, 11:09 PM   #11
zephiloyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post
This may be so, but surely it is up to him to get himself informed with the truth. Too lazy to dig for the truth maybe. Too easy to blame other people. Also, he hired the people he is surrounded with so surely he has some responsibility for the disinformation he is fed--his decisions, his choices.
He is being isolated by the bad people around him. He can't get his team together, because they wont let him get things sorted, the entire establishment is against him. We don't know what it is like to be in his position and what exactly is going on, blackmail possibly. Patriots are attempting to get the truth to him at present, let's see what transpires

Alex Jones has been consistent, him and the team at Infowars are very critical about this move
Old 07-04-2017, 11:16 PM   #12
zephiloyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
Trump himself is a monster. My guess is they got him. They probably finally found the proof of pedophilia, showed it to him and he said, " what do you want?" I think we see what they wanted.
I think they would have used that to make sure he didn't become president in the first place if that was the case. It is possible that they have death threatened him.
Old 07-04-2017, 11:46 PM   #13
mollymag4

Quote:
He is being isolated by the bad people around him. He can't get his team together, because they wont let him get things sorted, the entire establishment is against him. We don't know what it is like to be in his position and what exactly is going on, blackmail possibly. Patriots are attempting to get the truth to him at present, let's see what transpires

Alex Jones has been consistent, him and the team at Infowars are very critical about this move
Well, as I understand it, the whole establishment is now firmly behind him--all the bigwigs (Pelosi et al) are now singing the praises of Trump. He better get himself non-isolated if that is the problem. If he can't take independent action to listen to people who could help him (Paul Craig Roberts, Robert David Steele, Ron Paul etc.) then that is his choice.
No, we don't know what it is like to be in his position--not many of us have anything in our backgrounds that would make us able to be blackmailed. He chose all along the line as he spun us a line. I don't have sympathy for him. Reaping and sowing spring to mind.

I think that by and large people are not being hard enough on Trump.
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 02:14 AM   #14
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post
True, it's called vicarious responsibility. You cannot be Commander in Chief of the military and also blame your advisors.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 02:36 AM   #15
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiloyd
He is a fucking monster!!!!

WE KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN..........
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 11:03 AM   #16
reverendjim
Inactive

well dude...there was going to be death and destruction and bombing no matter who got in. do you agree with that? cos if you dont, you haven't been paying attention. the difference this time around is that americans have more jobs instead of less. this is kind of how it goes. you take the good with the bad and learn that righteous pontificating doesn't change the fact that the world is a violent place, always has been and very likely will be until this species snuffs itself out.

are you even american? americans need to use due process...and when they discover that doesn't work then....

look, we got a movie star prime mibnister who lovesw everyone and puts his head to the floor of every mosque he can and his the head political correct dude in canada. he lead the charge on "fear trump" etc....he just gave trump his blessings and support for bombing assad.

and yet the shit storm of righteous indignation continues....you knew this was going to happen? but did you know it was going to happen if hillary got in? did you know it was going to happen no matter who got in? i hope so. now get what ever benefit out of the situation that you can enjoy your life. thats how it works here. i would think the awake would realize that...
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 12:37 PM   #17
largejack

I don't know about anyone else on here, but I feel we've gone back in time to 2001 again? It's NEOCON PNAC (not that it went away under Obama) in your face time again.

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.

Last edited by largejack; 08-04-2017 at 12:42 PM.
Old 08-04-2017, 12:57 PM   #18
tnt1

Quote:
I think they would have used that to make sure he didn't become president in the first place if that was the case. It is possible that they have death threatened him.
Only if they had it then. If they just came into possession of it after a long drawn out hunt, which was rumored to be ongoing, well then it make sense.

Still there is technology out that could take Trump and use his image to say and make body gestures and it will only look like and act like Trump because it is the image of Trump, but someone else behind the scenes on another camera that transfers all he does and says to the image of Trump using Trump's voice. We have threads on it here.
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 08:19 PM   #19
largejack

This is how things are at the moment for us ordinary folk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2DCExerOsA

Old 08-04-2017, 08:58 PM   #20
jaybigjay

Anyone remember the bill hicks scetch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytv15ono5J0
wonder if Trump got shown the film.

Any questions Mr president!!!
jaybigjay is offline   Reply With Quote