Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 10-11-2016, 11:04 AM   #1
976evil
Premier Subscribers

Default Aftereffects of Trump winning

Now Trump being president, wonder why people are protesting, rioting etc? I mean to ask, what is the point? Do they expect the vote to be overturned?

Hillary Clinton would have led USA to WWIII yet they claim Trump is unstable and so on. And whats with posts by celebrities and or Hillary supporters before and after elections saying that if Trump wins or has won, they would leave the USA? Where are they now? There are so many things wrong with Hillary Clinton as she would have been an extension of Obama.

If Obama would not have supported nations such as Saudi, Qatar, etc then this conflict in Syria may not be happening. Thus there would be no issue of Syrian refugees or people displaced by war seeking immigration in the West.
976evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 11:05 AM   #2
Rogue

the tweets on #TrumpProtest are mental.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 11:08 AM   #3
paddy_blake

The voting system is based on the idea that people are rational. People are not rational.

Peace
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 11:16 AM   #4
976evil
Premier Subscribers

I think the people that live on welfare and not contribute anything to the economy are the most worried. I was just wondering, what would happen if jobs were not outsourced to other countries and putting an end to the welfare or benefits system and instead hire people previously on benefits to not only work but boost the US economy?
976evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 11:21 AM   #5
Rogue

The protest is definitely pre-planned.

Yellow and red pre-made signs everywhere.

Old 10-11-2016, 11:49 AM   #6
Rogue

I love this tweet

"Please try to understand the reason people are protesting Trump. He promised to bring JOBS to America & it scared them 2 death"

Last edited by Rogue; 10-11-2016 at 11:49 AM.
Old 10-11-2016, 11:55 AM   #7
vinnievega

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
The protest is definitely pre-planned.

Yellow and red pre-made signs everywhere.

Wow, these are some sour and disturbed women, looking at the photo. Feminist stereotypes. "Only women are decent!"

Last edited by vinnievega; 10-11-2016 at 11:55 AM.
vinnievega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 12:08 PM   #8
Molasar

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ca-panel-woman

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...lection-voters

The regressive leftist media were already employing the third wave feminist misogyny talking points the other day.

Notice the lack of comment sections for these articles...
Molasar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 01:43 PM   #9
decim

Misandrist feminazis whining and moaning.

Staus quo is preserved.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 02:02 PM   #10
cont

53% of white women voted for Trump - article in the Guardian.
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 02:03 PM   #11
grandmasterp
Banned

It's only democracy when THEY win.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 09:55 PM   #12
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
I love this tweet

"Please try to understand the reason people are protesting Trump. He promised to bring JOBS to America & it scared them 2 death"

Ha yeh! maybe he should have used the words more slavery.

The rich elite employ and control the poor and consider those incapable of becoming money making slaves useless eaters!

Donald probably relates to the politics Lady T and Lord Sugar Plum love! (money money yummy money).

Things can only get ,,,,,,,, worse! Oh, I mean better! for the rich elites! they look after their own kind, as they always have! why would an elite billionaire give a f*** about the poor guy on the street?

Last edited by jupiter12; 10-11-2016 at 09:58 PM.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 09:58 PM   #13
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
The voting system is based on the idea that people are rational. People are not rational.

Peace
It's still the best system there is.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 10:13 PM   #14
fairyprincess

Bye bye social healthcare.

Bye bye gay marriages.

Hello trans people being beaten up for just using the bathroom.
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 11:01 PM   #15
diamond dogs

If that was someone calling for violence and death in a different scenario they would be arrested for terrorism.. I understand 'she' may be worried for her future but to incite violence and death should lead to an arrest and prosecution imo..
WW111 with Hillary.. Civil riots with Trump ..

They are playing right into their hands already... although it may be a stooge and staged... it should have the desired effect..

....FOOLS....

''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie

Last edited by diamond dogs; 10-11-2016 at 11:11 PM.
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 11:14 PM   #16
tamlinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by 976evil View Post
I think the people that live on welfare and not contribute anything to the economy are the most worried. I was just wondering, what would happen if jobs were not outsourced to other countries and putting an end to the welfare or benefits system and instead hire people previously on benefits to not only work but boost the US economy?
I don't think that America has much of a welfare system besides the paltry food cart pittance. And the conditions for collecting them is almost always to have a job.
tamlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 11:15 PM   #17
donjuan

Screw them. If the funding of terrorist states, wars and the like stops I'll be a happy person. Trying to import the troubles of the Middle East has to be the dumbest thing ever done. I'd prefer a more environmental approach, less animal agriculture, more advisers like Elon musk but you can't win them all.

Last edited by donjuan; 10-11-2016 at 11:17 PM.
donjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 11:16 PM   #18
tamlinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnievega View Post
Wow, these are some sour and disturbed women, looking at the photo. Feminist stereotypes. "Only women are decent!"
It is sour and disturbed to object to being demeaned? By your country's leader yet?
tamlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 01:30 AM   #19
bendoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Bye bye social healthcare.

Bye bye gay marriages.

Hello trans people being beaten up for just using the bathroom.
Sorry to have to correct your false information. If you actually bothered to find your own information instead of listening to the liars and moaners you might be a bit better informed and less prejudiced.

Trump is actually very liberal on social issues compared to the usual Republican candidates.

Quote:
Donald J. Trump said Thursday that transgender people should be allowed to use whatever bathroom they feel most comfortable with — including at Trump Tower in New York.
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/firs...hey-want/?_r=0
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.

Last edited by bendoon; 11-11-2016 at 01:31 AM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 02:55 AM   #20
the tealady
Forum Advisor

However you or I feel about the outcome one thing is certain. There are now many millions of people around the world who understand clearly how corrupt the media is. They have seen for themselves how corrupt their favourite politicans have been. They have now heard about special interest groups/lobbyists and what they get up to.

My hope is that they will keep looking online for the truth and be able to fully understand how and why and who has been pulling the wool over the eyes of the global population.
Forget the key identities involved for a minute. As David has said you cannot unhear something. Part of the message has gotten thru to millions in a very short amount of time. Who said what to whom is irrelevant, presuming the listener trusts the speaker. That has to be a bonus. The rioting and other bullshite will settle down, it always does.

The sad part is that the most exploited of all the brown people in desperately poor nations who do not have access to the internet will be deprived of this opportunity to join in the momentum of retaliation against the system. We can hope that those people within those countries who understand what is going on will share what they know.

There is a movement happening in Australia with Pauline Hanson who has been through the wringer for the best part of 20 years now. It is small but vocal.
We can hope .

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.

Last edited by the tealady; 11-11-2016 at 02:57 AM.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote