Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 05-08-2010, 07:18 PM   #61
weeme

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3lly View Post
This blogsite has some cool information.

http://jointreconstudygroup.blogspot...o-be-from.html
Thanks sh3lly, lots of information on that blogsite.
our destiny."
Colin Andrews.
weeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:48 PM   #62
pumma
Inactive

Lightbulb

Quote:
Thanks for sharing! I don't know much about Montauk, but it is a fascinating topic. I'd like to do more research on it if I ever have the time!

Oh, the other is an ancient artifact. That being definitely looks reptilian to me! I've seen this before and always been fascinated by it.
Kein problem.

Don't worry you can be brought to speed regarding MONTAUK

Here are some more:

pumma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 02:45 AM   #63
gossamerwings

good thread ; )
gossamerwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 02:48 AM   #64
gossamerwings

Default grasshopper demon

my friend at work spoke of a former co worker who said in his ascension had battled a 'grasshopper demon'

do you think this could have been an insect extra terrestrial?
gossamerwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:31 AM   #65
rixxmixxhell

Quote:
Originally Posted by gossamerwings View Post
my friend at work spoke of a former co worker who said in his ascension had battled a 'grasshopper demon'

do you think this could have been an insect extra terrestrial?
I wouldn't call it a 'demon' myself regardless of its polarity of aggression, regressive nature. We are as alien as any other group out their, we are not a primary template.

Insectoid, and Insect physiological genomes. I have no doubt that the simple genome of insect anatomy and physiology has found its way to sentience and planet controller out there in the stars somewhere, in fact, an insect physiology is one of the most efficient on all zoological biology. Mammalian body forms i feel would be much rarer to those who travel through hyper or subspace slipstreams etc.

Rixxamus

P.s - for your reading pleasure.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/zetainfoB23sep05.shtml - Mantis off-worlders discussed + 12 pages of some EBE information

http://www.serpo.org/

http://www.squarecircles.com/article...rsgalaxies.htm (some accurate info on planets systems)

http://www.greatdreams.com/zeta.htm (specifically scroll to the Red text parts for the main info)

Last edited by rixxmixxhell; 06-08-2010 at 03:39 AM.
rixxmixxhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:47 AM   #66
pound

Quote:

Absolutely mindblowing......Especially that ancient Japanese jet cave painting.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:55 AM   #67
pound

Quote:
Well, my reaction was fear and rejection. I kept saying no in my head since my mouth wouldn't move. I could see no part of the body, it was fully cloaked and hooded. I think if I would have seen a body like that, I would have been even more afraid. I wonder how I would react now. I don't think I would react the same way. I would definitely be startled. I don't think I would be so quick to automatically interpret something like that as negative, unless reason was given to.

I have also heard they are benevolent. I tried to find stuff on these beings and info is very scarce. They do appear to be a higher-evolved type of race from what little info I could find.
Did it look anything like this?

*This photo was taken inside of Bill Beans (Author of "Dark Force") Maryland house back in the 70's. His personal story having to do with his early years as a young boy and later teen living in this demon infested house which essentially destroyed his family, is quite a frightening story. But this photo in particular always stood out in my mind as so many contactees that have had encountered malevolent ET's of various kinds have described these entities as being cloaked in hood's and robes etc..The general appearance of these beings is one of that ordinarily seen in Satanic ceremonies/rituals.

Last edited by pound; 06-08-2010 at 03:58 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:57 AM   #68
sh3lly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
Absolutely mindblowing......Especially that ancient Japanese jet cave painting.
I know right?! How can people not admit that something was going on back then?! "Uh uh uh...it's a... carrot turned sideways... with uh uh uh ... two bits of stone beside it.. ..or or something... yeah..." D'oh!
Old 06-08-2010, 04:03 AM   #69
pound

Quote:
I know right?! How can people not admit that something was going on back then?! "Uh uh uh...it's a... carrot turned sideways... with uh uh uh ... two bits of stone beside it.. ..or or something... yeah..." D'oh!

Yeah I know...Tell me about it! lol

Some of the spurious and prosaic explanations that I've seen offered up as absolute fact (usually wheeled out by the talking heads of academia) to explain away the inconvenient truth's that dismantle orthodox history's 'official' story make me shake my head in dissapointment.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:08 AM   #70
sh3lly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
Did it look anything like this?

*This photo was taken inside of Bill Beans (Author of "Dark Force") Maryland house back in the 70's. His personal story having to do with his early years as a young boy and later teen living in this demon infested house which essentially destroyed his family, is quite a frightening story. But this photo in particular always stood out in my mind as so many contactees that have had encountered malevolent ET's of various kinds have described these entities as being cloaked in hood's and robes etc..The general appearance of these beings is one of that ordinarily seen in Satanic ceremonies/rituals.
Freaky! Well, it was robed and hooded like that, but the figure appeared to me to be more shadowy or grayish? ... hard to explain... like it wasn't solid. foggy? It didn't look black in the dark, just sort of blended in to the rest of the darkness in the room, yet definitively there and a darker grayish shading. And much taller and thinner. Freakishly thin and tall. Like it if stood perfectly upright it would come very close to touching the ceiling. Well, maybe a couple feet from the ceiling. It looked like it just didn't belong in that position, completely unnatural. Well, it would be unnatural for a human to be positioned like that.

I would also have to say there was not an ominous look to it either. More like a monk in the woods or old wizard vibe, at least in the appearance of the cloak/robe/hood. My personal feelings were panic and fear. But I can't say the being overtly did anything to cause me to feel that way, it was just my first reaction.

And it was bent over me doing something and that will throw you off if nothing else! I am curious as to what might have been going on. I don't know if it was attempting to take my etheric body or doing some kind of actual work with something in that spot... I have no clue.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:12 AM   #71
pound

Ron Rummel (murdered) and Phil Schneiders (also murdered) spectacular 'Alien digest' Pamphlet series from the early 90's detailing all kinds of fascinationg, little known info having to do with abductions, history, ufology, underground bases, black op's, cover-up's, the new world order and the Reptilian agenda are absolute must reads:

http://www.philschneider.org/article...ocr-v-0.11.pdf

http://www.philschneider.org/article...ocr-v-0.11.pdf

http://www.philschneider.org/article...0ocr-v-0.1.pdf

http://www.philschneider.org/article...0ocr-v-0.1.pdf
Old 06-08-2010, 08:41 PM   #72
sh3lly

Here is an interesting site that details abduction experiences. Some examples:

Quote:
On the first encounter, Kelly awoke to find four gray-type ETs standing around her bed. One spoke telepathically, telling her."Do not be afraid. Come with us. You won’t remember this."

Kelly, however, was a very feisty, independent twenty-year-old, and like twenty percent of abductees, she did remember. She recalled being taken into a small round room and placed on a table. They told her, "We’re going to take your memory away. You’ll not remember this...Don’t be afraid. We’re not going to hurt you. You can’t remember this."

Kelly screamed at them, "Yes, I will!"

This argument went back and forth, with the aliens telling her she couldn’t and wouldn’t remember, and Kelly screaming back that she would.

They then cut her arm. She woke up the next morning and immediately looked at her arm. A neat two-inch scar was exactly where she remembered the aliens cutting her.
Quote:
She recalled being taken to a room where she saw a large contraption shaped like a Christmas tree, but instead of branches there were incubators filled with babies.

Diane was told to pick a baby and hold it. She refused because the babies appeared to be deformed. Says Diane, "Every one of them had something wrong with them. And she said it was sad, because it wasn’t planned that way, that they had all these things wrong with them....She said they had everything but love. She said, ‘That’s why I’d like you to take one and love it....They have problems. They are different. But they still need love."
Quote:
During the encounter, the ET spoke to her telepathically. Says Marcellina, "It was telling me they were trying to invent ways of intercourse. They needed babies. It was just telling me a bunch of things telepathically. There would be more earthquakes. And then you know, we had all those earthquakes all over the world....I had changed my living room after the earthquake with a whole bunch of pictures I had painted of planets. And they told me that’s not exactly the way it looked there...[they said] I would be able to heal myself and I would be able to heal them. If they wanted me to heal them, I would be able to heal them."

Following this experience, Marcellina experienced the missing-fetus syndrome. Well known among UFO investigators, this syndrome involves women who become pregnant following a UFO encounter and then mysteriously lose the fetus. Marcellina also experienced subsequent paranormal healing events.

Quote:
Pat asked the channeler if people who are abducted make an agreement on some level. The channeler, speaking for the ETs, said that yes, abductees do, in fact, agree to be abducted.

Pat said, "Can you make them stop?"

The ETs replied, "No, you cannot make them stop, but if you become consciously aware, you will be handled in a different way...You need to understand why you have created this. We perceive we are supporting you in your drama. Why did you create this?"

Another audience member asked, "You come here and you get specimens. What do we get from you?"

"You get a jump start in your growth. That’s what we give you."

Another member asked about emotions and the ETs replied, "Our emotions are different than yours, but we do have emotions because we accept it as important to us."

The conversation continued until Pat became angry and shouted at them that they shouldn’t take her against her will.

The ETs replied, "The experiences you are receiving from this far outweigh the other things you are experiencing, and there’s not one person in this room that would not trade places with you."

Quote:
The alien told Maryann that their race is much more numerous than all of humanity. "Lot and lots and lots. This is not just five or ten or twenty ships roaming around. We’re talking—from what I get from him—millions and millions of these people. And they’ve existed before we recorded time and history."

The alien told her that they were conducting a program to contact small groups of people across the planet. "That’s the understanding I have. They have jobs like everybody has jobs down here. His job is to find people who are receptive enough that he can talk to. And he was really worried about whether or not I was really scared....I get the impression that I am not the only one he talks to. In fact, I think that it’s like a job for them. That’s kind of the impression I got, is they kind of probe different people. It’s like his job is to find people who are receptive."

http://www.llewellyn.com/journal/article/474
Old 06-08-2010, 08:55 PM   #73
sh3lly

Another cool site (or I should say article):

Quote:
Facts from UFO sightings:

* made of solid matter or are luminous balls of energy
* appear spontaneously to individuals or to large numbers of people
* motion seems not to be constrained by inertia, since acceleration can be very high
* shapes of solid objects are typically cylindrical, ovoid, or triangular
* shapes of luminous objects are typically spheroid
* estimated sizes vary from a meter to kilometers in width
* have appeared on land with humanoid occupants

General characteristics of abductions:

* abductions occur while people are awake or asleep
* abductions follow a script that evolves over time
* the script leads to creation of human-alien hybrids with paranormal abilities
* abductions are usually associated with missing time
* the appearance of the abductors is consistent across abductions
* the ultimate purpose is to facilitate “The Change”
* the fate of non-abductees is never mentioned

Private observations:

* people float, pass through walls, rise in a beam of light
* abductees have very little control over their own actions
* family members are usually unaware – may appear to be in a comatose state
* the abductors appear to have a hierarchical chain of command
* medical procedures involving the reproductive system are performed
* communication with abductors is telepathic
* the mind is controlled via eye-to-eye contact
* visions are induced to communicate various scenarios to the abductees

Supporting evidence:

* abductions have been observed by other people in the vicinity
* abductees may be missed by family members for the duration of the abduction
* abductees may awaken with clothing on backward, and blood stains on the bed
* abductees may have implants in the head, and scooped skin on legs
* people abducted together may share memories of specific encounters and events
Quote:
Several books have been written describing this more comprehensive understanding of reality. Of particular interest is Graham Hancock’s book, Supernatural, David Pinchbeck’s book, Breaking Open the Head: A Psychedelic Journey into the Heart of Contemporary Shamanism, and Rick Strassman’s book, DMT: The Spirit Molecule. These authors describe drug-induced altered states where powerful archetypal imagery exists in a world far removed from normal reality. Strange beings are encountered with the ability to behave independently of the experiencer. The experiences are said to be as real as any in the physical world, and range from fearful violence to the mystical.

Strassman describes medical research into the effects of dimethyltryptamine (DMT), a fast-acting, endogenous psychedelic molecule. The subjective experiences of his research volunteers are related in detail in his book. Strassman emphasizes the importance of “set and setting” on the subjective effects of the drug. Nearly all volunteers commented on powerful vibrations or pulses of energy accompanying the onset of the drug, followed by a loss of body awareness and time perception. One type of experience was floating or flying through exotic spaces, a feeling of oneness with the universe and of love, joy, and acceptance. Another volunteer found himself on an operating room table with tubes attached to his body, but there were positive feelings toward humans in the room. Another found himself accompanied by a vaguely humanoid being who was interested in him and his fear. Another was surrounded by insectoid beings who consumed his feelings of love and surrender. Strassman commented on the strong similarity between DMT session reports and the scenarios reported by alien abductees.
http://www.treurniet.ca/Ufo/AbductionReality.htm
Old 06-08-2010, 09:39 PM   #74
sh3lly

http://www.scribd.com/doc/17779448/E...t-on-Our-World
Old 06-08-2010, 09:50 PM   #75
sh3lly

This link is very interesting. It's from Alex Collier and describes various ET races:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/es...plomacy_02.htm

I believe this might be some kind of interview with Val Valerian from the Trufax.org site and Collier.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:21 AM   #76
sh3lly

I asked to have this thread re-named (from "Mishmash Alien Thread"), in case anyone wondered. I think it's better this way. Thanks Merlincove!

I found this site that lists and details just about every different alien type I can think of:

http://evolvedinthelight.webs.com/extraterrestrials.htm

There are even some there I haven't heard of!
Old 07-08-2010, 03:33 AM   #77
sh3lly

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 633626075338169062-Extraterrestrials.jpg (66.6 KB, 121 views)
Old 07-08-2010, 03:48 AM   #78
sh3lly

Quote:
McElroy explains in his statement that he saw the briefing document while serving on New Hampshire’s “State Federal Relations and Veterans Affairs committee.” On its official webpage, the current committee lists 19 members and is under Democratic Party control. In his official working capacity at the timel, McElroy claims that he was regularly “updated on a large number of topics related to the affairs of our People, and our Nation.” One of the topics relates to an official one page brief to President Eisenhower by unknown national security specialists that he claims to have personally witnessed:

I would like to submit to our nation my personal testimony of one document related to one of these ongoing topics which I saw while in office, serving on the State Federal Relations and Veterans Affairs Committee. The document I saw was an official brief to President Eisenhower.

McElroy’s recollection of the contents of the briefing document are startling:

To the best of my memory this brief was pervaded with a sense of hope, and it informed President Eisenhower of the continued presence of extraterrestrial beings here in the United States of America. The brief seemed to indicate that a meeting between the President and some of these visitors could be arranged as appropriate if desired.

According to the brief, the extraterrestrials were benevolent.

The tone of the brief indicated to me that there was no need for concern, since these visitors were in no way, causing any harm, or had any intentions, whatsoever, of causing any disruption then, or in the future.
http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honol...Representative

Interesting!
Old 07-08-2010, 03:55 AM   #79
sh3lly

List of movies with E.T.s:

Some good ones on there.
Old 07-08-2010, 08:21 PM   #80
sh3lly

Roswell Autopsy

The video released showing a supposed alien autopsy at Roswell was admitted to be a fake. But the person that made the film (Ray Santilli) says it was a reconstruction of an actual event.

Some other weird alien pics: