Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 03-08-2010, 08:26 PM   #41
sh3lly

Budd Hopkins is a well-known UFO/alien researcher. This is a great 10 minute clip.

I've read and own "Intruders" by him and enjoyed it.

http://www.intrudersfoundation.org/inside.html
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/aliens/buddhopkins.html

Quote:
But, as these cases began to come my way, where people were reporting a sighting, a period of missing time, they couldn't account for a couple of hours. Perhaps they were in a car, the car ended up on another road aimed in the wrong direction. They were having nightmares and fears and so on afterwards. You have to assume that something traumatic had occurred in a number of these cases. So, I used a couple of friends who were psychiatrists, psychologists and others to help us with hypnotic regressions to look into these experiences that the people were unable to recall all the details of. And one of the interesting things, of course, is the people who were doing the hypnosis for us were all skeptics. I don't think they ended up skeptics, but that's the way they began. But, as the case material mounted up, and case after case after case replicated the cases before, and these were totally believable people from all walks of life, and even down to tiny details in their descriptions of what happened to them, these tiny details were replicated again and again—you have to feel you're dealing with a phenomenon that has an absolute core of reality about it.
Quote:
HOPKINS: I think most dramatic are the physical marks on people's bodies after these experiences. They fall into various types, but one very common one is what we call a scoop mark, which is a little round depression about the size of my thumb nail or a little smaller. As if a little—some sort of object or some sort of tool has just removed a layer of cells.

Now, a person can be asleep at night and wake up in the morning with one of these things right on the front of the shin and it's not bleeding. This can happen, of course, outside or whatever. But, these things are extremely similar. And they turn up absolutely overnight or after the experience ended. We don't know why they're there, but they happen over and over and over again.

Another type is just a straight like surgical cut that can be anywhere from oh, a small inch or so, but down to maybe three and a half, four inches long. And there is very rarely any bleeding that results from these. And, another set of these marks can be simply large bruises, especially on the insides of the thighs, as if some kind of gynecological stirrups had been used or something of that sort. Again, if this happens during the night, the person goes to bed unmarked and wakes up with these various cuts or whatever I've described. And some of them are extremely dramatic in appearance.

When people have gone to doctors—in one case a woman went to a doctor after one of these things turned up on her back after an abduction. And the doctor insisted that she'd had surgery because there were at regular intervals little extensions along the cut. And she said, "No, this is just what happened when I woke up." That is one basic, dramatic piece of evidence.

The second thing is, of course, a person will often find in the house signs that that person has been outside. In a particular case, for instance, a man woke up in the morning with the recollection that he had been outside. He remembered there were figures in the room. He remembered pieces of this experience.
Quote:
HOPKINS: One of the most important things about these cases, as they emerge, is that they come from all around the world, even from essentially illiterate people. Zimbabwe, Saudi Arabia, New Guinea, I mean cases have been reported exactly like the cases we get here from people who were totally illiterate. There is no possible way that this could have bubbled down. Also, one could do a simple test. You ask the man on the street to explain what a UFO abduction is about, and he may get one or two things right. But, most people really don't have a clear idea of what happens.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:42 PM   #42
sh3lly

Anybody heard of Phil Schneider? I'm sure many here have. This is a very interesting story. Apparently, he worked in some of the underground bases, and was a part of an attack at the Dulce base involving greys in 1979.

At 4:48 of the clip it gets really good! He says there are 11 races here, 2 benevolent, 1 left because there world was under attack (Pleiaidians). He says since 1979, the governments of our world have been battling the small and large greys and the reptiles. I got chills when he said all this. He believed it, I don't doubt that much.

Quote:
For the last two years of his life, Schneider gave lectures about government cover-ups, black budgets, and UFOs. Schneider was never able or willing to prove his allegations (e.g. showing the entrance to Dulce Base). His claims received little mainstream notice, but caused quite a buzz in UFO enthusiast circles.

Schneider was found dead in his apartment on January 17 1996 Some suggest Schneider was murdered .
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/phil.htm

People claim horrendous biological experiments are carried out at these bases. Is this where the government creates their version of the greys??? Apparently, they can create all kinds of "monsters" to study or use for who knows what. Some claim humans are kept down there and who knows what they do to them... disturbing thought. Some claim that large concentration camps are built down there and other detention holding stations (whatever you want to call them) too...

This is an open letter by his wife. She says he always said if he ever committed suicide you would know he had been murdered.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/ex_wifephil.htm

Quote:
Some of Schneider's more major accusations are worthy of attention:

1) The American government concluded a treaty with "gray" aliens in 1954. This mutual cooperation pact is called the Grenada Treaty.

2) The space shuttle has been producing special alloys in orbit. A vacuum is needed for the creation of these special metals, thereby justifying the mandate for a large, permanently manned space station.

3) Much of our stealth aircraft technology was developed by back-engineering crashed alien craft.

4) AIDS was a population control virus invented by the National Ordinance Laboratory, Chicago, Illionois.

5) Unbeknownst to just about everyone, the US government has an earthquake device. Neither the 1995 Kobe earthquake nor the 1989 San Francisco quake had a pulse wave.

6) The World Trade Center bomb blast and the Oklahoma City blast were achieved using small nuclear devices. The melting and pitting of the concrete and the extrusion of metal supporting rods indicated this. (Schneider's forte, he claimed, was explosives.)
http://www.projectcamelot.org/schneider.html
Old 03-08-2010, 09:12 PM   #43
sh3lly

I just watched these clips that show various alien species.

This one has some spelling errors, but still pretty good.

The more I see the different types of pictures around the web, the more I think it might have been a mantis type that materialized in front of me one night (just the head). But, I still say I don't know for sure that it wasn't just all in my head/imagination.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:39 PM   #44
sh3lly

I found a photo that looks EXACTLY like the head that materialized in front of me, only the eyes were black. The bottom of the face wasn't whitish/silver like that either, to my recollection. But the ridges and the way the skin isn't smooth, but bumpy, that's exactly like it was. Supposedly these beings are benevolent with higher energy, not like the reptiles or greys. The way I interpreted the experience was negative, but I wonder if that was coming from me - a rejection of the experience because of fear, or if it truly was negative. (Again, it all may have been in my head, I can't say for sure.)

Attached Images
File Type: gif mantis.gif (17.0 KB, 228 views)
Old 04-08-2010, 04:12 AM   #45
sh3lly

Another thing that kind of freaks me out is this picture of a mantis being bent over a person. I had an experience a few years ago where I woke up with sleep paralysis and saw a very tall, very thin, hooded, robed being bent over me in bed. I could not see the face or body since it was cloaked. The angle of this pictured being is very VERY close to the one I saw. The one I saw was even bent over slightly more (at a perfect 90 degree angle). Freaky!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mantis2.jpg (6.1 KB, 323 views)
Old 04-08-2010, 08:31 AM   #46
daniflemp

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3lly View Post
Another thing that kind of freaks me out is this picture of a mantis being bent over a person. I had an experience a few years ago where I woke up with sleep paralysis and saw a very tall, very thin, hooded, robed being bent over me in bed. I could not see the face or body since it was cloaked. The angle of this pictured being is very VERY close to the one I saw. The one I saw was even bent over slightly more (at a perfect 90 degree angle). Freaky!
Wow! Lol that is really creepy. From what I have read on multiple sites, the mantis race are a benevolent race. I haven't read any accounts of a malevolent encounter with one, so I don't think "it" was there to do harm to you. They are apparently very enlightened and spiritually "advanced", at least that's from my memory of reading it.
daniflemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 05:56 PM   #47
pumma
Inactive

Lightbulb

Quote:
Interesting ...

Quote:
In July of 2008, Elsie awakened at 4:43 a.m. with conscious memories of an abduction she had just experienced. She wrote what she remembered in her journal immediately: "...I saw a desert landscape with many hooded, robed figures....They looked very bug-like...their profiles had very long faces, very large eyes and long skinny arms...Their heads were so large and bulky...like horse heads in a way..." © 2008 (Continued below...)

Quote:
"...I see long gnarled looking hands. More like long, limp, sock kind of things. It was incredibly creepy. This image is exceptionally clear." © 2008

Quote:
Elsie's written description is quite similar to the Praying Mantis-type Being depicted here: "...many hooded, robed figures....They looked very bug-like...their profiles had very long faces, very large eyes and long skinny arms...Their heads were so large and bulky...I see long gnarled looking hands." Although this illustration does not show a cape with a hood, Praying Mantis Beings are often described as wearing capes with hoods.

Reprinted with permission by Preston Dennett © 2006 From The Coronado Island UFO Incident. Illustration by Kesara as described by abductee Michael J. Evans. I highly recommend this book. www.galdepress.com
Source: http://www.alienjigsaw.com/ (amazing site!)

Last edited by pumma; 04-08-2010 at 05:59 PM.
pumma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 06:00 PM   #48
sh3lly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumma View Post
Interesting ...

Source: http://www.alienjigsaw.com/ (amazing site!)
That is SO awesome, thank you! I'm going to look at the site.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:03 PM   #49
mrindigo
Inactive

Quote:
Cool mrindigo! Thanks!

There was a UFO wave in 1973, which has always interested me because that was the year I was born.

http://kenny.anomalyresponse.org/WAVE73.htm

http://www.ufocasebook.com/73wave.html

Here's a 5 minute clip from 1979 about UFOs and pilot accounts. It's cool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfYGhDqwWXc
Thank you for sharing shelly. That video you posted hit a little too close to home for me... regardless I appreciate it.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 08:23 PM   #50
sh3lly

I just want to post the link to the free e-book from the site pumma linked to. It's called "I Forgot What I Wasn't Supposed to Remember." I plan to read it - it looks good.

http://www.alienjigsaw.com/I%20Forgot/Book%20Page.html

One other thing about the mantis beings... one night when I was in my room, I heard this very distinct CLICKING noise coming from my daughter's baby monitor. I really wish I would have gone in her room, but I just listened for it to repeat, but it didn't. I heard one brief series of clicks and it's like my head snapped towards the monitor and I went up to it to listen closely for more sounds, but there were none. I have never heard sounds like that coming from it before and it was not static. I am convinced it was a clicking. It reminded me of the noise coming from the monitor in the movie "Signs." I don't know what it was and am not saying it was these beings (or other aliens), but it definitely makes me wonder... when you put these few experiences together, it does make me wonder, that's for sure!!! I had thought the experiences were all separate, but seeing those pictures of the mantis bent over, it just seems too eerie of a coincidence to me. And recognizing the way the face looked that appeared before me in bed that night... I don't know if I'll ever get confirmation or realize it was all in my head... who knows.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:28 PM   #51
sh3lly

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniflemp View Post
Wow! Lol that is really creepy. From what I have read on multiple sites, the mantis race are a benevolent race. I haven't read any accounts of a malevolent encounter with one, so I don't think "it" was there to do harm to you. They are apparently very enlightened and spiritually "advanced", at least that's from my memory of reading it.
Well, my reaction was fear and rejection. I kept saying no in my head since my mouth wouldn't move. I could see no part of the body, it was fully cloaked and hooded. I think if I would have seen a body like that, I would have been even more afraid. I wonder how I would react now. I don't think I would react the same way. I would definitely be startled. I don't think I would be so quick to automatically interpret something like that as negative, unless reason was given to.

I have also heard they are benevolent. I tried to find stuff on these beings and info is very scarce. They do appear to be a higher-evolved type of race from what little info I could find.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:25 PM   #52
sh3lly

This blogsite has some cool information.

http://jointreconstudygroup.blogspot...o-be-from.html

Quote:
The sources also reportedly told Martinez, “The object was believed to be an alien spacecraft that had crashed approximately 200 million years ago according to the archaeological team. The site subsequently was examined by a USAF recovery team, which then put the age of the alien craft at approximately 150 million years ago.”

As fantastic as this sounds, it is not inconsistent with other speculation that if extraterrestrial visitors have been coming to Earth in recent decades, it is possible they visited in previous centuries and in the far-distant past.

Martinez reports that his sources stated, “Our scientists used the absolute dating method employing decaying radioactive isotopes. Sedimentary rock formations and the fact that the object was embedded into the rock were used to estimate the age of the alien craft.”

“The alien craft itself was 45 feet in diameter,” the sources continued. “The craft was transported to the State of [redacted] and then to the giant [redacted] lab complex in [redacted] and opened.”

“The alien craft contained two highly decomposed alien bodies and decayed animals, which were apparently abducted by these alien beings. The animals were small dinosaurs on board the alien craft.”
Old 04-08-2010, 09:28 PM   #53
pumma
Inactive

Lightbulb

Quote:
I tried to find stuff on these beings and info is very scarce. They do appear to be a higher-evolved type of race from what little info I could find.
This race is known as the Aethiens - also has been written Ataien. They long since evolved into higher realms and would be well invisible to us. In appearance they are usually whitish, or golden as they age, and can attain a height of 12 feet. They originally lived off plant juices but now obtain sustenance from light energy. They have wings and can fly but don't need to use them for distant travel.

They work with other beings throughout the time portal systems, soul travelling through the dimensions, and come from a parallel galaxy. They are emissaries of peace and growth to all brotherhood species. They may be seen working with the Zetas during abductions but only in the capacity of aiding the human experiance and teaching the Zetas greater benevolence. When they appear with the Zetas they merely accompany them and only when the Zetas work in brotherhood with all life.

As a race, they veer more towards the collective state, though are still individuals. Nevertheless, extreme individual creativity and inventiveness, which humans exhibit, interests them and consequently we can learn from one another.

They also had a war going on with another race on planet Mars long time ago...

Hope that helps

Love & Light to you sh3lly
Old 04-08-2010, 09:53 PM   #54
sh3lly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumma View Post
This race is known as the Aethiens - also has been written Ataien. They long since evolved into higher realms and would be well invisible to us. In appearance they are usually whitish, or golden as they age, and can attain a height of 12 feet. They originally lived off plant juices but now obtain sustenance from light energy. They have wings and can fly but don't need to use them for distant travel.

They work with other beings throughout the time portal systems, soul travelling through the dimensions, and come from a parallel galaxy. They are emissaries of peace and growth to all brotherhood species. They may be seen working with the Zetas during abductions but only in the capacity of aiding the human experiance and teaching the Zetas greater benevolence. When they appear with the Zetas they merely accompany them and only when the Zetas work in brotherhood with all life.

As a race, they veer more towards the collective state, though are still individuals. Nevertheless, extreme individual creativity and inventiveness, which humans exhibit, interests them and consequently we can learn from one another.

They also had a war going on with another race on planet Mars long time ago...

Hope that helps

Love & Light to you sh3lly
Thank you for that, I enjoyed reading it. Where do you get your info, are you a contactee? If you have anything else, I would LOVE to hear it.

Love & Light to you too
Old 04-08-2010, 09:55 PM   #55
sh3lly

Quote:
Thank you for that, I enjoyed reading it. Where do you get your info, are you a contactee? If you have anything else, I would LOVE to hear it.

Love & Light to you too
I think I might have just answered my question...

http://www.iamuniversity.org/iamu/li...he-Ataien.html

Old 04-08-2010, 10:30 PM   #56
pumma
Inactive

Lightbulb

Quote:
I think I might have just answered my question...

http://www.iamuniversity.org/iamu/li...he-Ataien.html

Lol great,

Most (80%) of my understanding comes from various books, testimonials and other (non)material forms. Then I try to draw my own conclusions as for what makes sense to me.

(Update)
http://www.cosmicharmony.com/LightWo...m/ETWisdom.htm (Great Books & Stuff)

Last edited by pumma; 04-08-2010 at 10:43 PM. Reason: link add ...
Old 05-08-2010, 03:17 AM   #57
sh3lly

I found a cool clip about the mantis being:

Quote:
In the past year 2009 I have had the pleasure to be in contact and work with a wonderful being of love and light that looks like a huge insect. I remember the first time "he" came to me was during a meditation, I felt the approach from behind me on my left and turned to see who was joining us (me and my guides) The being was unlike anything that I had seen before, it was very tall and golden in colour and reminded me of a Praying Mantis. My guides were very quiet and it seemed like they were waiting to see how I would react to such a being. I spoke to it and said if you are here for my highest and greatest good and the highest and greatest good of all then you are welcome. The amazing feeling of pure love that came from this being flooded over me It was a very beautiful moment.

Another time a few weeks later, "he" appeared during a session that I was receiving from a Shamanic healer, she told me that this large bug like creature had just come in and offered me a special gift, a type of "sight." She described to me the lenses they looked like cut crystal facets. I remember saying that I had already been in contact with this being and I was open to receive the gift be it for my highest and greatest good. She began telling me of how she saw this being "it looks like a huge Praying Mantis", I got the impression that she was a little disturbed by "his" appearance, I wanted to say don't look, just feel the energy from him.

It was some time after this that I found reference to a being of the same description in a book called Ascension Magick by Christoper Penczak, in the book he refers to them as Ataien. I also found an article recently online about a book called 'The next dimension is love' by Dorothy Roeder, a channel, she claims she was contacted by Ranoash, a member of a species that calls itself the Ataien. I read smiling the whole time as I now knew who I was working with. He sometimes joins me in my healing sessions his energy is so pure, It is an amazing feeling to let that energy flow through me.
http://www.bluerayhealing.com/workingguides.htm

There's some other info and drawings there too.
Old 05-08-2010, 04:06 AM   #58
sh3lly

I just wanted to link to my "non-physical ETs" thread in case it gets buried, so I can find it if I have something to add:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125577

Old 05-08-2010, 11:52 AM   #59
pumma
Inactive

Lightbulb

Contactee Workshop (Cynthia Crawford)

Ok now for some alien sketches [Montauk]:

Reptilians as typically seen at Montauk

Orion Greys and Zeta Reticuli Greys

Typical 3 1/2 foot "Grey". Seen quite frequently at Montauk in the 1970's and 80's

Sketch of Montauk visitor from Sirius A - (Hardware merchants of the Galaxy)

Anatomical sketch of a "Grey's" hand - note only four fingers with an extra bone

Mind machine used by the Sirians. (Early prototype at Montauk)

Schematic of abduction process at Montauk

Source: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/

Old 05-08-2010, 05:55 PM   #60
sh3lly

Thanks for sharing! I don't know much about Montauk, but it is a fascinating topic. I'd like to do more research on it if I ever have the time!

I found a couple cool mantis images. The crop circle one is not an actual circle. It was done with photoshop. The other image I believe is a mantis being seen during a DMT experience... Interesting.

Oh, the other is an ancient artifact. That being definitely looks reptilian to me! I've seen this before and always been fascinated by it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dmt-entity.jpg (38.5 KB, 205 views)
File Type: jpg l_02e56da93ebb43e4a5d7143cd214ea11.jpg (31.2 KB, 203 views)
File Type: jpg paleo06g.jpg (26.6 KB, 204 views)