Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 28-08-2018, 02:07 PM   #82741
semper_occultus

The two most electrifying speakers at the #SurvivorsFirst rally of child sexual abuse sufferers at Rochdale on Saturday were both Scots.

Dave Sharp, one of the organisers, told how he had been raped, drugged, shut in coffins, hanged by the neck and trafficked to Ireland while at a Catholic boys’ residential school in Fife.

After years of drug and alcohol abuse to numb the pain, he became a Christian, turned his life around and now seeks out and supports other victims of CSA through the organisation he founded, Seek And Find Everyone (SAFE).

The movement is an umbrella body that comprises a number of grassroots CSA organisations such as SAFE, Shatterboys UK and Parents Against Grooming UK. It was launched in Hyde Park at the end of July where we heard heart-felt stories from sexually abused people who, with help from the organisations, had bravely moved on from seeing themselves as damaged ‘victims’ to identifying themselves as more hopeful ‘survivors’. The launch was an emotional experience.

https://www.ukipdaily.com/csa-lets-h...ivors-courage/

that passage about the abuse - being shut in a coffin - is something specifically mentioned by David in The Biggest Secret
semper_occultus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2018, 04:49 PM   #82742
turquoisefire777

BBC The Secret World of Lewis Carroll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KQ9kDbduTo
turquoisefire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 05:31 PM   #82743
revelator

Thumbs up Remember MELANIE SHAW

This is off topic but EXTREMELY urgent.

The British political prisoner Melanie Shaw is due back in court in late September or early October and there is a very real chance that she is going to be sectioned. We can not let this happen!

For anyone who is unaware of this travesty, Melanie Shaw is a very courageous survivor of sexual abuse which took place when she was in a Nottingham ‘Care’ Home (Beechwood).

Melanie has had the balls to speak out and name names and for this she has been kidnapped and locked up by our paedophile state.

I am PLEADING for everyone who reads this (and I know that there are thousands who come to this site) to email and write to your MPs. I have already done so.

Now of course, almost ALL politicians are corrupt and many of them are paedos themselves !!…BUT...we must let them know that we are going to make a stand on behalf of this very brave woman and that the ‘problem’ is not going to go away.

We want Melanie Shaw released and returned to her family where she belongs and nothing less will suffice.

The governor of STYAL PRISON (Mahala McGuffie) where Melanie is being held has been suspended due to allegations of mistreatment of prisoners (which includes Melanie). Styal is nothing more than a Gulag.

I would also ask that the readers of this site from other countries bombard Britain’s corrupt Prime Minister Terry May and demand Melanie’s Release.
Let the appalling case of Melanie Shaw be a watershed moment in Britain..let this be the moment when WE the people of this cesspit called the United Kingdom finally decide that we are no longer going to stand by and do nothing whilst this Holocaust against our nation’s children goes on unabated.

Let’s do this…for Melanie…and for every child that those filthy bastards in power have raped and murdered and are STILL raping and murdering.
Old 27-11-2018, 11:58 PM   #82744
OmChi

Was Saville a cannibal?
OmChi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2018, 12:51 AM   #82745
djhaynes

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmChi View Post
Was Saville a cannibal?
I don't believe there's any evidence that says he was.
djhaynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 07:15 PM   #82746
oneriver

They have outed one Carl Beech as the accuser in the Operation Midland probe..

Fuck Lord Bramall, Sir Edward Heath, Lord Brittan and Harvey Proctor.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-46431818
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2018, 06:10 PM   #82747
semper_occultus

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Playland-Se...sap_bc?ie=UTF8

Travelling to the big city to escape The Troubles in his native Northern Ireland, Anthony Daly accepted a job in Foyles Bookshop and began a new life in England. However, his naivety saw him quickly fall foul of predators, looking for young men to blackmail and sexually exploit.

After years of hiding the secret of his abuse at the hands of some of the most influential men in the country, Anthony s trauma became harder to contain as he witnessed revelations of historic abuse coming to light on TV and in newspapers. Then, finally his lost voice ripped through the safe family life he had built over 40 years.

'I embarked on a journey into a very dark realm: a world of drink and drugs, of gangsters and rent boys, of businessmen, politicians, pimps and paedophiles. Because of what happened to me and the fact that I kept a diary at the time, I am in a unique position to tell the real story of Playland.'
Anthony Daly
semper_occultus is offline   Reply With Quote