Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 12-04-2017, 11:24 PM   #41
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
Then the election was a lose-lose situation.
They are two of the most spiritually ugly people on the planet, how could there ever have been a win?

When you have a reactionary, narcissistic, petulant moron in the Whitehouse, things are always going to be heading South.

It didn't really matter who got in, Trump or Clinton, both would have been disasterous for any hope for world peace.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2017, 12:36 PM   #42
jake_ball

The media is more powerful than the president of the USA.
Whoever controls the media, controls America and the world.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2017, 12:48 PM   #43
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
The media is more powerful than the president of the USA.
Whoever controls the media, controls America and the world.
placeboing has also commented about that:

truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 01:55 AM   #44
velma

velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 05:01 AM   #45
Dude111

I saw a friend of mine today who is a dire supporter and they said "THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA HAS HIM LOOKING SO BAD"

I didnt say anything but THATS BECAUSE HE IS BAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Dude111; 18-04-2017 at 10:49 PM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 05:36 AM   #46
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
I sae a friend of mine today who is a dire supporter and they said "THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA HAS HIM LOOKING SO BAD"

I didnt say anything but THATS BECAUSE HE IS BAD!!!!!!!!!!!
The "truth movement" have been brainwashed to believe that everything in the MSM is a lie. This just isn't true.

In fact the MSM doesn't really lie that much, its really in the omissions and wording of things that they deceive.

For example they will say things like "Assad gassed his own people according to the Syrian Observatory for Human rights"

Technically there is nothing in there that is a lie. What is decieving is who exactly is the SOHR, and why should they be trusted ? That is where the MSM will be deceptive. They actually usually do not lie outright very often.

Even the official story of 911, they are simply citing the 911 investigation, which again they are not lying, but then again you have to ask yourself, who carried out the official 911 investigation, and why should they be trusted or not.

Everything the MSM said about Donald Trump was true, they were not lying, they were just reporting things as they were. Donald Trump was a monster. Or at the very least he was playing the role of one, and the MSM was reporting it. Simples.

BUt of course the whole game was to get half the country to hate him and the other half to love him. Thats always the game really.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 18-04-2017 at 05:40 AM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 08:40 AM   #47
iamawaveofthesea

Trumps regime is a jewish supremicist regime:

Old 28-04-2017, 08:13 PM   #48
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
They are two of the most spiritually ugly people on the planet, how could there ever have been a win?

When you have a reactionary, narcissistic, petulant moron in the Whitehouse, things are always going to be heading South.

It didn't really matter who got in, Trump or Clinton, both would have been disasterous for any hope for world peace.
i don't really think its got much to do with individuals. if i was in the white house, do you think things would change? if you were in the white house? i think its bigger than any individual.

edit: i think trump went in there thinking he was going to do everything he said he was and he figured he'd do it just the way he'd always done things. i think he's learning a lesson...

Last edited by reverendjim; 28-04-2017 at 08:16 PM.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 03:41 PM   #49
Neptunia

The record $110 billion arms deal US President Donald Trump inked on his visit to Saudi Arabia is “fake news,” a former CIA analyst and counterterrorism expert said Monday.

“What the Saudis and the administration did is put together a notional package of the Saudi wish list of possible deals and portray that as a deal. Even then the numbers don’t add up. It’s fake news,” Bruce Riedal wrote in a column for the Brookings Institution, where he is a senior fellow.

“There is no $110 billion deal,” he said. Prior to Brookings, Riedal worked at the CIA for 29 years and counseled four US presidents during his time on the White House National Security Council.

According to the Pentagon's public materials reviewed by Sputnik, there is no pending deal or combination of agreements adding up to $110 billion between the US and Saudi Arabia.

Trump’s proposed sale of the THAAD missile defense system to Riyadh was actually something former President Barack Obama agreed to “in principle” back in 2015. The supposed sale of a fleet of 150 Black Hawk choppers is also “old news repackaged,” Riedal said. The Saudis have communicated interest in these purchases in recent years, but nothing has come of it. That’s still true today, according to Riedal.
https://sputniknews.com/military/201...l-arms-riyadh/
Neptunia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 02:50 PM   #50
Neptunia

5 Things we Learned about James Comey and Why Trump was 100% Right to Fire him (Video)
http://theduran.com/5-things-we-lear...ire-him-video/
Old 16-06-2017, 03:26 PM   #51
Neptunia

MUELLER: A Creature of the Swamp Whose Mission is to Destroy Trump.
Robert Mueller is a creation of Deep State. He's a cold-blooded swamp creature whose primary objective is to overthrow the Trump presidency.

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=75141#more-75141
Old 16-08-2017, 05:58 PM   #52
Neptunia

TRUMP SHUTTING DOWN AGENDA 21 SHADOW GOVERNMENT AGENCIES.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYWMXEbpjxY
Old 18-08-2017, 06:33 PM   #53
atlantabizgal

"The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying." -DIF Member
atlantabizgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 06:08 PM   #54
Neptunia

EXCLUSIVE: US left wing groups travelled to Germany for the G20 Summit last July to meet with Al qaeda and ISIS leaders and plot the destruction of President Trump, secret FBI investigation reveals.

Bestselling author Edward Klein is set to release his latest book All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump
Klein makes the shocking revelation that an FBI investigation discovered collusion between American anarchists and ISIS and Al-Qaeda
'This is the greatest challenge to law enforcement since the Weather Underground and the Black Panther Party,' the FBI report declared
It reveals the FBI sent a task force to Germany to report on radical groups that planned to protest President Trump's attendance at this year's G20 Summit
The investigation determined that U.S.-backed anarchist/radical groups had traveled to Germany and took part in the violence
There was also evidence that three key leaders of an Oakland group met in Hamburg with a leader of the Al-Qaeda
The foreign terrorists were helping them acquire the weapons they are seeking, primarily bomb-making equipment and toxic chemicals and gasses.

'There is clearly overwhelming evidence that there are growing ties between U.S. radicals and the Islamic State, as well as several [ISIS] offshoots and splinter groups,' stated the FBI field report, which was delivered to Acting Director Andrew McCabe on July 11, 2017, and which is being published for the first time in my new book All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4xORw4400

More revelations coming out.
The calm before the storm?
Old 03-11-2017, 06:18 PM   #55
bamboozooka

that article slipped out under the radar 5 days ago, i missed it. popcorn ready for tomorrows antifag riots
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2017, 04:05 PM   #56
Neptunia

President Trump is fulfilling his promise to bring back "Merry Christmas" to the White House by including the phrase in his 2017 White House Christmas card.
The Trump family is taking a different approach with their holiday greeting than the Obama family, who opted to use the more generic phrase "Happy Holidays" in their greetings.

"We're saying Merry Christmas again," he told the crowd.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...appy-holidays/
Old 03-12-2017, 11:18 PM   #57
rmstock

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE85588_a.html
Hillary Clinton Told FBI's Mueller To Deliver Uranium To Russians In 2009 "Secret Plane-Side Tarmac Meeting"
by Tyler Durden Jun 20, 2017 4:51 AM - Authored by Shepard Ambellas via Intellihub.com
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...-plane-side-ta
rmstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 12:01 AM   #58
rmstock

Day 33 1 Four Stages Of Uranium One Three Double Crosses
by Fins&Racks Outdoors , Published on Nov 22, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KUdm_0Y-hA

Last edited by rmstock; 04-12-2017 at 12:12 AM.
rmstock is offline   Reply With Quote