Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 17-11-2016, 02:47 PM   #121
aurum
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
Fair enough.

How much time?

How long will you give him before he has start taking actions to have her locked up?
Well it might be an idea to have him take office, first. There is nothing to gain by proceeding with any criminal action as things stand, because as already mentioned, she will just be pardoned. Job done. There is also nothing to gain by showing your hand and announcing to the world your intentions, because this allows the enemy to make their own plans accordingly.

I would also act as though it was all a lot of hot air and bluster, and that it's time to move on. This puts your opponent off balance- they're not sure what to believe and how to proceed.

Act in haste, repent at leisure. Bringing down the Clintons is a large-scale operation implicating hundreds of influential and powerful people. The fact is, when they confiscated that laptap, it had all of the Clinton's dirt on people- this is what the Clintons used for blackmail.

Now, Trump has it.

The Clintons know he has it. The people associated with the Clintons know he has it. So you're seeing a bit of back-pedalling now from certain parties. You're seeing it written all over Hillary's face.

What's he going to do with it? All I know is that you have to play this right. Otherwise, people get killed.
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2016, 02:48 PM   #122
aurum
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Has anyone else seen the resemblance between Soros and Hillary?
Old 17-11-2016, 02:52 PM   #123
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurum View Post
Well it might be an idea to have him take office, first. There is nothing to gain by proceeding with any criminal action as things stand, because as already mentioned, she will just be pardoned. Job done. There is also nothing to gain by showing your hand and announcing to the world your intentions, because this allows the enemy to make their own plans accordingly.

I would also act as though it was all a lot of hot air and bluster, and that it's time to move on. This puts your opponent off balance- they're not sure what to believe and how to proceed.

Act in haste, repent at leisure. Bringing down the Clintons is a large-scale operation implicating hundreds of influential and powerful people. The fact is, when they confiscated that laptap, it had all of the Clinton's dirt on people- this is what the Clintons used for blackmail.

Now, Trump has it.

The Clintons know he has it. The people associated with the Clintons know he has it. So you're seeing a bit of back-pedalling now from certain parties. You're seeing it written all over Hillary's face.

What's he going to do with it? All I know is that you have to play this right. Otherwise, people get killed.
Okay. So once in office, how long will you give him?
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2016, 03:01 PM   #124
aurum
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
from davids headlines today:

Alan Watt - A Globalist Agenda For a Dumbed Down Domesticated Society - A Prison Planet special

Just having a listen now, I'm only four and a half minutes in but I just wanted to add something- what he's describing, in terms of relentlessly creating crisis after crisis to put people into a state of fear, is what psychologists would term 'learned helplessness'.

They did the exact same studies on rats and mice, where they'd put them in the middle of a maze, and every time the rat ventured down a certain path it would get an electric shock. Then they'd change up the paths which gave a shock, until it very quickly reached a point where the rat would be too fearful to move at all. It made no difference if they removed all of the shocks (so that theoretically, the rat could now go through the maze unharmed)- the point was, they had induced a state of 'learned helplessness' in the animal, where it essentially gave up on life.

That is what they are doing- attempting to put the populace into a state of learned helplessness, so that they meet with no resistance.
Old 17-11-2016, 03:05 PM   #125
paddy_blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurum View Post

Looks like Darth Sidious/Palpatine
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2016, 03:06 PM   #126
aurum
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
Okay. So once in office, how long will you give him?
He's sworn in, in mid-January. I guess by April I would expect to see some moves. I think Hillary's face tells the story- that's why they're maybe still attempting to get the Electoral College vote. All those people who made "donations" to the Clinton Foundation?

They want their money back.
Old 17-11-2016, 06:20 PM   #127
greenhulk40

Quote:
Originally Posted by 976evil View Post
Now Trump being president, wonder why people are protesting, rioting etc? I mean to ask, what is the point? Do they expect the vote to be overturned?

Hillary Clinton would have led USA to WWIII yet they claim Trump is unstable and so on. And whats with posts by celebrities and or Hillary supporters before and after elections saying that if Trump wins or has won, they would leave the USA? Where are they now? There are so many things wrong with Hillary Clinton as she would have been an extension of Obama.

If Obama would not have supported nations such as Saudi, Qatar, etc then this conflict in Syria may not be happening. Thus there would be no issue of Syrian refugees or people displaced by war seeking immigration in the West.
I hate Clinton but Trump and his cabinet will still continue foreign wars, so don't be fooled!
greenhulk40 is offline   Reply With Quote