Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 07-08-2010, 08:41 PM   #81
sh3lly

US President Eisenhower

This story is interesting. Apparently, there is controversy about this event and whether it was a coverup.

Quote:
Summary: The story about Eisenhower's February 1954 trip to Palm Springs for a winter holiday, and his subsequent late Saturday night disappearance, has fueled rumors that Eisenhower traveled to nearby Edwards Air Force Base to meet with aliens. One of the best recounting of this rumor was done by William Moore a prominent California researcher who traveled to the Eisenhower Library to do research and actually interviewed the wife of one of the key witnesses to the story.
http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc856.htm

Apparently, this event was separate from a meeting (and treaty) with the greys. In this event, apparently Eisenhower met with a Nordic alien.

Here is another very interesting article. This article goes very in-depth and includes info on William Cooper, Phil Schneider, John Lear, etc.

http://www.exopolitics.org/Study-paper-8.htm
Old 07-08-2010, 08:57 PM   #82
sh3lly

Ok, some fun comics and then I'm done for awhile:

I don't think I'd exactly call this FUN:

Old 07-08-2010, 08:59 PM   #83
sh3lly

One more quick thing that is interesting to research if you have the time and don't already know about it is Majestic 12.

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicmaj.html

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicmaj2.html

http://www.majesticdocuments.com/

http://www.crystalinks.com/mj12.html
Old 08-08-2010, 08:44 PM   #84
sh3lly

Whitley Strieber.

This guy's story is interesting and very famous. The movie (starring Christopher Walken) and book "Communion" were based on his abduction experience.

Quote:
Strieber was already a well-known author when he was vacationing with his wife and son over the Christmas holidays in 1985. His strange abduction would take place in an isolated cabin in the northern part of New York state. The lonely setting of the cabin caused him to have concerns for this family's safety, and he had only recently had a cutting edge security system installed.

Strieber had activated his system at about 11:00 PM on December 26, and his family began to retire for the evening. A few hours later, he heard a strange sound, which woke him from sleep. Thinking that he might have a burglar who had set off the alarm system, he went to check it out. As he did, he was shocked to see a creature standing in his bedroom.

The next thing that Strieber knew, he was sitting in the woods that encircled his cabin. He was at a loss to explain what had happened, and how he had gotten from the bedroom to the woods. His memories were lost, and he eventually sought the help of Dr. Donald F. Klein. Klein would perform regressive hypnosis on Strieber in an attempt to recover the lost time. The sessions would be helpful, and enable him to recover many of the details of what had really happened on the night of December, 26, 1985.

Strieber recalled being floated from his bedroom to a UFO, which was waiting somewhere above the thick woods. He would see several different types of alien beings on the ship: one a little robot type, another was a short, stocky humanoid, the third type was very thin and frail with haunting black, slanted eyes, and the last had smaller, button-type eyes. He would undergo a number of medical procedures on the UFO.

One of the harrowing procedures was the insertion of a long needle directly into his brain. The aliens also inserted a tool into his rectum, and took a blood sample from his finger. Because many of the details of his alleged abduction were so bizarre, Dr. Klein diagnosed Strieber as having "temporal lobe epilepsy." One of the most common effects of the condition is the onset of hallucinations.

It is interesting to note that Strieber would not accept Dr. Klein's diagnosis, and believed that all of the events he recalled in regressive hypnosis really happened. He would form a support group for abductees, and writes extensively on the subject. He maintains the Unknown Country web site.
http://ufos.about.com/od/aliensalien...p/strieber.htm

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/...r-whitley/5715

I'm thinking about becoming a subscriber to his Dreamland show. He's got an interview with Robert Bruce (famous for his astral travel/projection books) that I'm listening to right now and you can download all the interviews as mp3s and burn onto CDs.
Old 08-08-2010, 09:31 PM   #85
pumma
Inactive

Lightbulb

Dr. Jonathan Reed's extraterrestrial encounter

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38691

Interesting case.
pumma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:42 PM   #86
sh3lly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumma View Post

Interesting case.
Ok, I think I remember reading about this here.

Apparently, it's quite controversial, some think it is a hoax/fake and some don't. I guess that's typical for these type of stories. This one seemed to garner more debunking attempts than usual.

Thanks for sharing!
Old 08-08-2010, 10:14 PM   #87
pumma
Inactive

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3lly View Post
Ok, I think I remember reading about this here.

Apparently, it's quite controversial, some think it is a hoax/fake and some don't. I guess that's typical for these type of stories. This one seemed to garner more debunking attempts than usual.

Thanks for sharing!
I remember watching " Dr Jonathan Reed 2000 UFO Congress Presentation" years ago by accident and I cried for what was going on during the presentation. I know the emotions in the video are real. What do you think Sh3lly, have you seen it?
Old 09-08-2010, 12:07 AM   #88
sh3lly

Quote:
I remember watching " Dr Jonathan Reed 2000 UFO Congress Presentation" years ago by accident and I cried for what was going on during the presentation. I know the emotions in the video are real. What do you think Sh3lly, have you seen it?
I haven't seen it! Do you mean this:

I'll have to watch it. Thanks
Old 09-08-2010, 01:04 AM   #89
mrindigo
Inactive

You've put together a great thread, Shelly. I see you have an interest in a particular subject that's very interesting to me too. I've been considering for a bit now, that fairies could be extraterrestrials, or ultraterrestrials (advanced earth-born species for those unaware of the term). You placed them in this thread, so I can assume you share similar views.

The similarities between fairytales and UFO abductee stories are strikingly similar. Both can include bright lights in the sky, illuminated beings, people being enthralled and taken, then later returned.

Will-o-the-wisps are certainly interesting. In some cases the sightings could have been ignited methane pockets from bogs and swamps. Others are not so easily written off. The old descriptions, to me, sound very similar to UFO lights.

Another idea, is that the fairy form could be one that is chosen by an advanced extraterrestrial/ultraterrestrial, in which to interact on a level that is more easily understood by our species. Their actual form may look displeasing, or in a form we can't perceive.

The idea of ultraterrestrials to many, is not a possibility. I'll paraphrase an an analogy I have used before which was inspired by an article I read. Assume there is a jungle in a human owned country, like India. In that jungle, there are remote areas that humans rarely venture into. Out in that region, there are troops of monkeys that have their own culture, language, and territorial borders like we have. The troops are like their own miniature governments, complete with leaders. They fight for territorial control, and resources like we do. These monkeys have never seen a human before, and to them, they are the top beings.

One day, one of the monkeys disappears after some loud crashing was heard in the jungle. It reappears back days later, with a strange collar on. The monkey tells it's kin of strange creatures who walk on two legs, wearing strange material. It talks about how it felt a stinging sensation, and then everything goes black. It has fleeting memories of human faces, and being touched all over. The other monkeys think it's gone crazy, making it an outcast.

Over the next few weeks, it happens to more monkeys, all talking of the same things. They too are outcasted. Finally one day, strange noises and crunching of leaves and sticks enters the monkey's lands. They are all surprised to see the exact beings that the other monkeys had told them of. They don't know what to do, so they start to hoot and holler, hoping the strange beings leave. Soon, the whole troop is darted, inspected, collared, and released.

Little did the monkeys know, the humans were not new, and had been around all along. They don't know anything beyond their own projected reality, so in their minds, humans could not exist. The same could be happening here right now on Earth. There could be advanced creatures living in remote areas of the world, or even underground, and most of us would be none the wiser because of our level of consciousness.

Here is the article I mentioned before. http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/UFOs/ufofairies.htm
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:17 AM   #90
sh3lly

That's great, mrindigo, thank you!

I like this clip from your link:

Quote:
Now think of a human being who encounters a UFO. To us a UFO seems to be some kind of flying, mechanical aircraft -- but the true nature of the UFO may be as different from a spacecraft as a bird is from an airplane. Like the monkey, we just don't have the advanced levels of consciousness we need to comprehend the true nature of a UFO.
To me, clips and images of UFOs have always looked weird, and a lot of them look/seem fake. (Many are of course.) But a possibility that they look so WEIRD is that we simply can't perceive them as they really are because we don't have a frame of mind (currently) to comprehend them as they really are. They always look VERY out of place to me, it's hard to explain.

This idea that they may be existing here with us, maybe in the earth, or able to hide themselves in remote areas (or even in plain view) is legitimate. An analogy I've always felt is highly possible is that humans are like ants working on their ant hill while the aliens are us driving by on our highways. The ants have no awareness the highway is there, they just go about their ant business, tending to their hill, etc. I was actually JUST THINKING of this analogy before I read your post. Interesting huh.

Quote:
Mathematicians tell us that many additional dimensions of reality exist — dimensions which only the most brilliant math minds can glimpse through numbers, although they cannot experience them psychologically in any meaningful way.
This is interesting. We know something is there (other dimensions) on paper and through equations, but we cannot see them or experience them. I wonder if it is permanently out of our reach to comprehend it (as we are now) or if it is just something that time and experience will work out. Maybe this is part of what everyone talks about when they say "ascension" and "rapture" and "new earth" and whatever catchphrase you want to use. Maybe you cannot comprehend other dimensions until you "shift" beyond what we are now and become something else... I sure don't know. lol.

Last edited by sh3lly; 09-08-2010 at 03:18 AM.
sh3lly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:59 AM   #91
sh3lly

Quote:

Interesting case.
This is the official site:

http://www.odisealink.com/
Old 09-08-2010, 04:31 AM   #92
sh3lly

Quote:
I haven't seen it! Do you mean this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxFzso3ptV8

I'll have to watch it. Thanks
I'm watching it now. This guy seems legit to me. He sounds like he's telling the truth.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:30 PM   #93
mrindigo
Inactive

Quote:
That's great, mrindigo, thank you!

I like this clip from your link:

To me, clips and images of UFOs have always looked weird, and a lot of them look/seem fake. (Many are of course.) But a possibility that they look so WEIRD is that we simply can't perceive them as they really are because we don't have a frame of mind (currently) to comprehend them as they really are. They always look VERY out of place to me, it's hard to explain.

This idea that they may be existing here with us, maybe in the earth, or able to hide themselves in remote areas (or even in plain view) is legitimate. An analogy I've always felt is highly possible is that humans are like ants working on their ant hill while the aliens are us driving by on our highways. The ants have no awareness the highway is there, they just go about their ant business, tending to their hill, etc. I was actually JUST THINKING of this analogy before I read your post. Interesting huh.

This is interesting. We know something is there (other dimensions) on paper and through equations, but we cannot see them or experience them. I wonder if it is permanently out of our reach to comprehend it (as we are now) or if it is just something that time and experience will work out. Maybe this is part of what everyone talks about when they say "ascension" and "rapture" and "new earth" and whatever catchphrase you want to use. Maybe you cannot comprehend other dimensions until you "shift" beyond what we are now and become something else... I sure don't know. lol.
I agree, some of the ones I have seen, almost didn't have a recognizable shape. It's like they were on an entirely different 'level' and only partially phased into the third dimension. The majority of the ones I've seen were high tech crafts, most likely man-made. They didn't bear any resemblance the first ones.

That's a very good analogy, Shelly. I like the way you worded it. It's true too, that most of us cannot see or comprehend an existence beyond our own self-projected reality. There definitely is a rise in human consciousness going on. Some people liken it to the appearance of UFOs and their pilots, but I don't. I think they've always been here, we just lacked any understanding of what they were. What seems like an increase in activity, may actually just be more of us broadening our perceptions of reality. It may not be that they're more active, it could be that we're beginning to comprehend again.

That is interesting that we were thinking along the same lines, around the same time. I've been having a lot of wild synchronizations with other people like that for several months now. It never gets old either.

To theorize and plot something down numerically is one thing, but to have a conscious and sensory experience of another dimensional reality is entirely another. I have also wondered if it's out of our reach, but I don't think it is. What studying I've done of shamanistic cultures, may indicate that they're able to temporarily dip into dimensional reality. How-ever, I don't think it's guided, or controlled very well, and may explain the bad experiences one hears about from time to time.

You could be right about the ascension/rapture/etc terms. They could all be variants of the same thing. That could very well be the understanding and perception of 'higher' planes of existence. I'm not one to really focus on the, what I like to call, 'super hero side' of it. A lot of people focus intently on power and manipulation of reality, via telepathy, teleportation,psychokinesis, etc. When seeking ascension and the like they should be concentrating on what's really important. The expansion of the mind, and understanding where one fits into the grand design, and in my opinion, is more important that parlor tricks. Focusing on the development of such theoretical abilities, seems like it would keep one intellectually stagnate, reducing their effectiveness in perceiving reality beyond the average sensory range. I would imagine that somewhere out there, another species has gone through similar things. It would be interesting to see how they turned out.

Last edited by mrindigo; 09-08-2010 at 08:37 PM. Reason: typos
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 05:41 AM   #94
gossamerwings

asians and aliens....a connection?
gossamerwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 06:22 AM   #95
manxboz

Quote:

Interesting case.
Don't believe this Reed case,

It can easily be seen this is a relatively small object, by comparing it to the size of the bush vegetation. It would be completely unable to carry an ET of the size shown by Reed later on.

Reed, whos real name is actually Johnathan Rutter, stated he was attacked by this Alien whilst walking his Dog. It is well known that Rutter has a reputation to be allergic to dogs or any animal, and to never have owned one.

Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 03:15 PM   #96
pumma
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
Don't believe this Reed case,

It can easily be seen this is a relatively small object, by comparing it to the size of the bush vegetation. It would be completely unable to carry an ET of the size shown by Reed later on.
Agreed. But what ever this object was, it was speculated as beeing a tool of some sort used by the hybrid E.T. not a vehicle to carry ETs.
Quote:
Reed, whos real name is actually Johnathan Rutter, stated he was attacked by this Alien whilst walking his Dog. It is well known that Rutter has a reputation to be allergic to dogs or any animal, and to never have owned one.
Well then I don't know why was that dogy in his photographs all the time (even in his office).

As for Mr. Rutter, many people who put themselves on the line use pen names (or change real ones). Like Russell Pine, Anna Hayes, Alex Collier, etc.

Well, if that's true
why would someone go through all this trouble and even shoot himself for us to believe him?

Yes I understand, his case raises more questions than gives answers, that's why the book was released with all the details explained not covered in any of available online material.

So, lets try to focus on subject of this thread shall we?

Nice channel manxboz, are you a fan of Warzone 2100? If you are *high five*
Old 10-08-2010, 03:48 PM   #97
manxboz

Quote:
Agreed. But what ever this object was, it was speculated as beeing a tool of some sort used by the hybrid E.T. not a vehicle to carry ETs.

Well then I don't know why was that dogy in his photographs all the time (even in his office).

As for Mr. Rutter, many people who put themselves on the line use pen names (or change real ones). Like Russell Pine, Anna Hayes, Alex Collier, etc.

Well, if that's true
why would someone go through all this trouble and even shoot himself for us to believe him?

Yes I understand, his case raises more questions than gives answers, that's why the book was released with all the details explained not covered in any of available online material.

So, lets try to focus on subject of this thread shall we?

Nice channel manxboz, are you a fan of Warzone 2100? If you are *high five*
No way...found another Warzone 2100 Fan, I miss that game, it was amazing. Thank you for the compliment, I haven't done any work on the channel for awhile, had other projects going.

People are strange creatures and go through alot, like I knew someone who stabbed himself to get revenge on his GF. The microbiologist who analysed the Alien Tissue turned out to be a friend who worked at the local Petrol Station, if he truely had a real alien everyone in the world would be after it.

But this is my opinon and it is up to those investigating to make their own minds up, just remember to look at all that you can find.

Old 10-08-2010, 04:19 PM   #98
sh3lly

I don't think Reed claimed that object was a ship. He thinks it was more of a portal or something holding a "gate" between our dimension and another. What's ironic is I actually saw something vaguely like that recently. I think I might have put it in my "non-physical ETs" thread. I was staring out the window, zoning out and suddenly I saw a very shadowy-greyish looking disk-shaped object across the street, up against the house. It was maybe 4 feet wide and 2 feet from top to bottom. The edges were rounded and it was more disk-shaped than the object Reed saw. As soon as I saw the object, I snapped my head around to focus on it, and it was gone. This happened within seconds. I have no idea if it was just a case of my eyes playing a trick on me or what.

If he's faking it, the man should be an actor because he seems very genuine in the youtube clip.
Old 10-08-2010, 04:38 PM   #99
pumma
Inactive

Talking

Quote:
No way...found another Warzone 2100 Fan, I miss that game, it was amazing. Thank you for the compliment, I haven't done any work on the channel for awhile, had other projects going.

People are strange creatures and go through alot, like I knew someone who stabbed himself to get revenge on his GF. The microbiologist who analysed the Alien Tissue turned out to be a friend who worked at the local Petrol Station, if he truely had a real alien everyone in the world would be after it.

But this is my opinon and it is up to those investigating to make their own minds up, just remember to look at all that you can find.
Righto!

Sh3lly found this links in my 'Ye old' Bookmarks:

http://ufoexperiences.blogspot.com/ (the hybrid post is good)

http://www.alien-ufo-pictures.com/ancient_aliens7.html (cool stuff)

http://www.theuniversalseduction.com/bartley/ (already on forum - but hey) [hybrid - rep material]

http://www.ufocasebook.com/triangles.html (black triangles)

http://www.aliensandchildren.org/ (Aliens and Children - drawings)

to be continued...

Last edited by pumma; 10-08-2010 at 04:44 PM. Reason: hungry
Old 10-08-2010, 05:45 PM   #100
manxboz

Quote:
Righto!

Sh3lly found this links in my 'Ye old' Bookmarks:

http://ufoexperiences.blogspot.com/ (the hybrid post is good)

http://www.alien-ufo-pictures.com/ancient_aliens7.html (cool stuff)

http://www.theuniversalseduction.com/bartley/ (already on forum - but hey) [hybrid - rep material]

http://www.ufocasebook.com/triangles.html (black triangles)

http://www.aliensandchildren.org/ (Aliens and Children - drawings)

to be continued...
Thanks