Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 14-11-2009, 01:15 AM   #1
andiliz

Question Channelling Michael Jackson??

Does anyone know how to channel people??
Is it possible to channel Michael Jackson even if you never knew him on a personal level??
andiliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2009, 01:58 AM   #2
21_12_2012

21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2009, 06:36 PM   #3
andiliz

Please if anyone has any serious answers to this question they would most welcome. I don't see why just because Michael was a celebrity he should be treated any different to anyone else. Michael deserves respect.
Old 14-11-2009, 09:20 PM   #4
cobra

in my teory you can chanel everyone no mether if he is ded or alive..... but i have heard some rumors that is not good to chanel whit dead people....
cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2009, 11:29 PM   #5
andiliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobra View Post
in my teory you can chanel everyone no mether if he is ded or alive..... but i have heard some rumors that is not good to chanel whit dead people....
Really I didn't know you could channel alive people?? I thought it was only dead people.
How do you go about channelling people?? Are there good books on the subject?? Do you have any tips?? have you channelled anyone??
Old 15-11-2009, 07:38 PM   #6
andiliz

Please can anyone else help with channelling info????
Old 21-11-2009, 07:12 AM   #7
logan 5

I did have a couple of vivid dreams of MJ just after he passed on. Two dreams actually. What was strange is that I have never been a fan of Micheal Jackson, yet he came in my dreams with something very personal to me.

That's all I'll say about it.
Old 24-11-2009, 08:09 PM   #8
gaias child

There is a thread here on psychics channeling Michael, naming Bonnie Vent, and a youtube clip you have to go to the first page for that.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/sh...71894&page=159

I do believe in channeling. I also think you have to be careful too and protect yourself. I also recommend Doreen Virtues books too on communicating with your angels, angel therapy and angel therapy oracle cards for messages. They are incredibly accurate. You seem to draw the correct answers through law of attraction I guess

There are some books on channelling here, so look through and see what resonates. I started with Doreen Virtue. I've had some experiences. I've never felt I was drawing a negative entity and I always protect myself by asking Archangel Michael to oversee the channeling

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss?...ling&x=12&y=18

Last edited by gaias child; 24-11-2009 at 08:37 PM.
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2009, 06:54 AM   #9
kevin82
Inactive

MJ was channeled on C2C am. The thing that caught me was the psychic that channeled him was MJ's actual personal psychic and friend. The psychic was Dr. Christian Von Lahr.

Last edited by kevin82; 28-11-2009 at 07:22 AM.
kevin82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 01:09 PM   #10
angel_

Quote:
Originally Posted by andiliz View Post
Is it possible to channel Michael Jackson even if you never knew him on a personal level??

You have to get a clear picture of him with his eyes looking at you. You need to clear your mind of any thoughts of him, whatever you think or know of him you must get out of your mind. You must not be afraid (if you are afraid this will put a cloud over you and you will not be visible to any good spirit you have not got with you already) You should really have a good spirit with you to protect you, someone who you were close to or a family member who have passed on.
It can be dangerous if you don't know what your doing. Trying to talk to the passed spirits without knowledge is like opening your front door on the motorway, anyone could come in. Go to a spiritualist church and ask their advice.
They channel spirits while your there and you may even get someone come forward for you.
Please take care, you really do need a good strong spirit with you before you do anything, they will hold off the bad.
angel_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 01:12 PM   #11
armoured_amazon

Quote:
I believe Michael crossed over once he left this mortal coil. Do people really think free spirits hang round in our ether, waiting for someone to channel them? Would you like your life to just be an extended 'hangaround'? Or would you move on?

Most channelled spirits are not who they say they are; all of them, imo.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 11:22 PM   #12
crystalline

By channelling I presume you mean receiving messages from those who are no longer alive, like someone already mentioned, you can also channel with people that are living. As a piece of advice before attempting anything like this it is vital that you protect yourself from bad energies. Imagine yourself encircled with golden light and repeat a mantra of protection before attempting to channel anyone.
crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2018, 10:16 AM   #13
elshaper

Quote:
Really I didn't know you could channel alive people?? I thought it was only dead people.
How do you go about channelling people?? Are there good books on the subject?? Do you have any tips?? have you channelled anyone??
You can channel aspect of people.
After all this is what actors do. They become another persona by channelling that person. Before they take on a certain role, they study people and learn how they behave etc.

MJ studied the best as you know.
He was constantly watching old movies, dancers etc and he was a master channeller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by logan 5 View Post
I did have a couple of vivid dreams of MJ just after he passed on. Two dreams actually. What was strange is that I have never been a fan of Micheal Jackson, yet he came in my dreams with something very personal to me.

That's all I'll say about it.
He came through too not so long after he departed.
You can still channel essense of what he is about.
In fact, you can channel anybody past & present or even characters whatever the energy suits you at the time to help your life.

MJ sang about Divinity in Motion,
This skater is my idea of divinity in motion. The best, perfect and at peace in harmony. Whenever I need reminding, I play this so that I too can be divnity in motion. 'God' doesn't have a solid energy (body) so how else can it be expressed? Through us.

Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2018, 04:40 PM   #14
st jimmy

Quote:
I believe that some of the music of Michael Jackson himself.

I think that the lyrics of "Man in the mirror" are quite good, but I can't stand the video as it's filled with lying hypocrits (including the "King of Pop")...
Old 30-06-2018, 12:49 AM   #15
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Leave him alone
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2018, 08:49 PM   #16
JustMe418

Quote:
Not really. All you would contact is the astral shell that once supported his physical body. These can appear to be animated like people but thats a purely mechanical effect caused by the energy patterns locked up in that body.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote