Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 25-12-2008, 12:15 PM   #61
vladmir

Everyday at dawn and after, im standing barefoot on the Earth, asking joyfully to align my conciousness with our lifegiving Sun and Earth,
and i have moments when i am consciously touching both palms of my hands on the ground, asking Mother Earth to help me to guide love back to Her, because she loves us so much!
I understand your urgency, and i wish more people could just tune in to the spring of harmony that wells up in ones heart, but that would require one to be detached sufficiently from the mind-control that they are subjected to unknowingly 24X7, and trust their feelings and be vulnerable.
And thats a hard thing to do, because people have been convinced that sensitivity is synonymous with weakness, when it is this very sensitivity that allows us to tune in to the loving intelligent harmony that is all around us.

I cant tell you how many times i have seen white glowing orbs in the dawn sky, and that just adds another dimension to all of this.
vladmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2008, 11:32 PM   #62
astralwalker

Thanks Vladmir,

You are ready. You would be surprised how many others vibrate the same as you do!

And it’s not a weakness…it is the Ultimate Strength.

Stay in contact.

Respect,
Astralwalker
astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 10:08 AM   #63
svadil

Default About The Nexus as such

While I was working the last few days, in my silence, I got to think about this topic, and it dawned on me, that The series of Films, of Star Trek has shown us many signals of what is to come.

My question NOW is..
in the Star Trek Film Generations, where they make the connection from Kirk to Picard, One MAJOR theme of the whole film is that Malcolm McDowell wants to return to an Energy Ribbon (in space) that is called. The Nexus. My wondering is..

Is the forthcoming Nexus going to be like that as shown in the film? In the film it is portrayed as something wonderful, timeless yet it is all fake.
on an other note, I thank you greatly for this thread Astral as you have given me much to read and think about.
svadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 10:43 AM   #64
skunksmash

what a great thread OP...... probably one of the best on the forum..

what a wealth of 2012 info, thanks.....

personally, i cant wait for my 8 seconds alignment time , where time is supposed to disappear & we (some) will be exposed to the true meaning of the universe... & then we are supposed to be able to retain the memory of the experience.... but its only THIS cycle which it occurs ..''apparently''

im not in any way religious but i will also admit that our knowledge of ''space-time'' & ''time-space'' is about as advanced as the wheel.....lol

im ready, even if there is going to be catastrophic events....new evidence is showing that your mindset is gonna be far more important than your location when these things occur...

ding, ding.....2012 is the 12th round, i hope everyone is ready.....

SK
Old 16-02-2009, 11:13 AM   #65
lightblessins

good research i didnt read it all tho, im not a fan of reading, get bored to easily, i know 2012 is very real. do u do ur research to try n prove that to others?
lightblessins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 02:19 PM   #66
abaddon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram
3) So my question: could they create the Aurora effect with the technology they have already. "I say yes more easy then to create a Jesus figure appearing in the clouds.
4) Are they able to instruct all Power-stations to switch off all power at the same time. "Yes good" "Perfect"

8) Why are they showing this movie now; why is the Internet overflowing with the sun flare story's?

But was there really a extreme solar sun event? or is this only implanted into your minds before hand supported, Internet info, by MSM & movie propaganda.
3) Millitary sources for many years have talked about how advantageous it would be to project holographic images in specific areas of conflict or problem areas for specific consequences.

4) iirc, EMP has been weaponised.

8) also iirc, Vladmir, a sungazer, mentioned that the sun really was getting whiter over the past few months.

just sayin'.

Last edited by abaddon; 16-02-2009 at 02:22 PM.
abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 03:06 PM   #67
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Question My teory! The perfect Storm for the Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post

Last edited by oiram; 16-02-2009 at 08:10 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 03:07 PM   #68
skunksmash

you have a point oiram..... there's no denying that.

SK
Old 16-02-2009, 05:21 PM   #69
infinite tea
Inactive

Will the egg be fertilised by the One (sperm)?

Do you see the connection?

Menstrual cycle 28 days - longcount cycle 26000 years.
Egg from left ovary then from right.
If the egg is fertilised it becomes a new being.
If it isn't fertilised it is ejected/recycled?
Did you ever feel the pressure on the crown of your head? Like you are a sperm trying to work out how to get in?#
Look at the sperm depicted on the circles.
The central axis is the middle of the uterus.
The earth is an egg travelling down the fallopian tube.
There needs to be One sperm able to work it out and fully let go to save everything :-)
Look at the cell division in the crop circles.

Planet earth = Egg
Human beings = Sperm
Enlightenment = fertilisation.

Will you work it out and become One with the EGG?

This is what this brings to my mind ;-)
infinite tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 08:04 PM   #70
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Question My teory! The perfect Storm for the Elite

Let's see if I can get someone inspirited to seriously look into my theory?

2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way

More Insider info & Propaganda??
Quote:
Originally Posted by skunksmash View Post
what a great thread OP...... probably one of the best on the forum..

what a wealth of 2012 info, thanks.....
Most of you learned to be very opened minded & critical "right" let's test it then!
Because I am the super skeptic this thread is to good to be true.
When things look to nice my red lamp start to go on!

Let me give you my short version then think about it. Then you can tell me that I am a idiot.

a) The OP is a newcomer on the Forum!
1) I never ever trust any information which comes from MSM, Government or top notch scientists.
2) Can we agree that the Elite is in trouble & tries to regain control. Yes OK
3) Can we agree that the Governments enforcing there power by force intimidation wars & disaster creation.
4) Did you just see the movie I think it's called the perfect Storm where the sun radiation will cut all the power supply. Nice description "perfect Storm" for Whom?
5) Movies are usually a preparation for what is on the way or what is maybe planned by design to get us used to the idea & we would have the reason we can point our fingers too.
6) IF you may heard the part in the movie where one of the scientists pointed to the next major Solar flare event would happen in 2011 " So did they upgraded there Schedule?
7) Did you see how nicely they present the Aurora effect.

My theory!
1) The Elite has a great plan to switch off all the Power. But they do need an excuse "so we could not have any reason to point the finger to them right?
2) The disaster it would create becomes clear in the movie.
3) So my question: could they create the Aurora effect with the technology they have already. "I say yes more easy then to create a Jesus figure appearing in the clouds.
4) Are they able to instruct all Power-stations to switch off all power at the same time. "Yes good" "Perfect"
5) Do they have enough explosive in there organizations to make Transformers blow up all over the world at the same time when they show all of you the Holographic Aurora effect in the sky. Perfect!

6) So who will be blamed for the disaster following the Power out for up to one years Plus. They already told you the situation that they don't have any replacement Transformers for up to one year. "Perfect"
7) So you all seen the movie so you know already that you have to blame the sun for it. "Right"
8) Why are they showing this movie now; why is the Internet overflowing with the sun flare story's?

But was there really a extreme solar sun event? or is this only implanted into your minds before hand supported, Internet info, by MSM & movie propaganda.

My logical solution to screw up there perfect insane disaster plan & perfect Storm!
So if this could be the risk why not build spare replacement transformers right now; we still have one more year to go before they will pull there false flag designed power out & blowing up thousands of transformers by them selfs remote controlled.

Joining Alex Jones information to the story why are the FIMA camps stocking up on plastic Coffins & looking for areas where they can have mass graves??

Do you understand what I am talking & pointing too. Easy done "right" Yes the perfect Storm for them & there agenda.

I am stupid well we will see. If I have the right hunch on this only my comment distributed could take the wind out of there entire plan because people would start searching & asking dumb questions to there authority's.

So how is the OP presenting his nice perfectly structured appealing forewarning what may be on it's way. Or isn't it & has a totally different purpose to make you believe.

Always stay Alert & think bee-on what you are presented with. Also in this times always think evil but don't do evil.
To know the Evil mind you have to be able to think & understand the evil minds. If you can not see evil you will never find evil.

If I can build this theory in my mind & it could fiscally be created then it is something we should be concerned about.
We will never tame nature but we can tame evil minded people.

Plausible or not? .... considering our Governments are not the Nice's boys in town.
Being forewarned is being for armed!
Old 16-02-2009, 08:08 PM   #71
oiram
Inactive

Question Look here maybe I read the chart wrong? Sun Spots

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
3) Millitary sources for many years have talked about how advantageous it would be to project holographic images in specific areas of conflict or problem areas for specific consequences.

4) iirc, EMP has been weaponised.

8) also iirc, Vladmir, a sungazer, mentioned that the sun really was getting whiter over the past few months.

just sayin'.
You see this is what I say who are the liars!
Maybe I am stupid but the news about Sun Spots and Disasters are increasing.
More top notch scientists pointing to the upcoming disasters then you look at a chart & it's exactly the opposite from there lies.

Same with the freaking Global Warming shit they say the world is cooking & people freezing to death!

People have to face it these freaking Scientists, MSM, politicians & insiders are freaking psychopathic sick nut case liars!

Look here maybe I read the chart wrong?
http://www.spaceweather.com/java/sunspot.html
http://www.spaceweather.com/glossary...dogh6nm2dpacg5
Quote:
The red curve traces monthly-averaged sunspot numbers tabulated by the Solar Influences Data Center in Belgium. Data points go all the way back to 1755, so you can investigate the relationship between solar activity and many historical events: Do stocks crash during solar minimum? (Some people think so.) Did NASA send astronauts to the Moon during Solar Max? How do sunspots affect the length of mini-skirts? If you find any interesting coincidences, be sure to
Are the Sun Spots lowest ever or high? Hah? ..... & when they where high what happened Nothing "right?"

Liars, Liars, Liars, Liars, Liars Brainwashing that's what it is!
I stick with my theory makes more sense to me then looking & listening to these nut cases Scientists.

Simple I just hate lying Scientists selling there souls to the money changers all that schooling for nothing what a waist of money & time!

http://digitaldiatribes.wordpress.co...gory/sunspots/

I just put it simply I don't trust Scientists & all the charts they are producing as long we have money changers in this world.
Most charts look like Wall Street charts 100% manipulated.
Old 16-02-2009, 10:08 PM   #72
oiram
Inactive

Exclamation I wished some people would ask some dumb questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunksmash View Post
you have a point oiram..... there's no denying that.
SK
Related to Post: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=70

I wished some people would ask some dumb questions to there authority's!
My theory could maybe even be interesting for Alex Jones but I don't play around on his Forums!

Maybe someone could copy past my theory onto there Forum who knows maybe somebody picks up on my theory.

I often listen to Alex Jones radio show & today he was talking about the FIMA camp & that he believes they are planning for something big this could be one option & would fit the Elites agenda if they switch to destruction mode?

Even if it is just a crazy dumb theory but this could be a black op secret operation plan having it in the public domain would blow there plan if people consider a scenario option like this! "Right"
Old 16-02-2009, 10:18 PM   #73
cookie_dude

oiram, you really got me thinking now. That would be a great plan for TPTB.
cookie_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 11:31 PM   #74
white horse
Banned

Great thread...
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2009, 02:52 PM   #75
oiram
Inactive

Lightbulb I really love you're thread! But .......!

"astralwalker" Please don't take my comment being directed to you personally.

I really love you're thread! But .......
we should not switch right now to the Dream world! Because it's a very critical time to sort things out!
No good to use the practice in a FIMA camp or 6 feet under.

All I worry about is that people just sitting around & trying to float around in there minds & forgetting the real world.

I would love to be able to do what you are talking about. But it appears not every normal human is able to manage it.

So if we all concentrate on 2012 then we would just ignore what is going on in the time in between.

Not to much point to look to 2012 & imagining something special may happens & the Elites screwed everything up before 2012 arrives.

Is it not the same in a way with the Jesus story all are waiting for his return to save all the good people.
Reality how many died till today still waiting for something which most likely will not arrive if we are thinking realistically & logical about it.
Did God or our creators not give us a logical mind to use it?

But is this not what is the Elites secret; to always create something people are waiting for & they just pushing there agenda forward.
It worked so far for the last 2009 years.

There are many which don't use the bible story's as guideline so I would expect that the Elite creates something new & interesting like 2012 & Aliens visiting us to either destroy us or save us.
But is this not the same story over & over again. Creating illusions people looking forward to.

Nice to do all this stuff dreaming, using our third eye if we really got it, using overnatural power games ...... But only good once we got rid of our real enemy & this should happens way before 2012!

Because with them around it appears to me most of us will not even live in 2012 anymore!

I trust nature to not play up to much in the next 1000 years but I don't trust the Elites & there puppets to not destroy everything in the next 12 month & they well on there way which most are realizing right now.
What they have started can not be reversed 9/11 was the signal for all to wake up & now time is running very short!
2012 maybe even 2010 will be to late the way they pushing on wiht there agenda!

Relate to my Post Here: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=70

Old 21-02-2009, 01:44 PM   #76
oiram
Inactive

Lightbulb OK after reading a bit more into this topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post
"astralwalker" Please don't take my comment being directed to you personally.

I really love you're thread! But .......
we should not switch right now to the Dream world! Because it's a very critical time to sort things out!
No good to use the practice in a FIMA camp or 6 feet under.

All I worry about is that people just sitting around & trying to float around in there minds & forgetting the real world.

I would love to be able to do what you are talking about. But it appears not every normal human is able to manage it.

So if we all concentrate on 2012 then we would just ignore what is going on in the time in between.

Not to much point to look to 2012 & imagining something special may happens & the Elites screwed everything up before 2012 arrives.

Is it not the same in a way with the Jesus story all are waiting for his return to save all the good people.
Reality how many died till today still waiting for something which most likely will not arrive if we are thinking realistically & logical about it.
Did God or our creators not give us a logical mind to use it?

But is this not what is the Elites secret; to always create something people are waiting for & they just pushing there agenda forward.
It worked so far for the last 2009 years.

There are many which don't use the bible story's as guideline so I would expect that the Elite creates something new & interesting like 2012 & Aliens visiting us to either destroy us or save us.
But is this not the same story over & over again. Creating illusions people looking forward to.

Nice to do all this stuff dreaming, using our third eye if we really got it, using overnatural power games ...... But only good once we got rid of our real enemy & this should happens way before 2012!

Because with them around it appears to me most of us will not even live in 2012 anymore!

I trust nature to not play up to much in the next 1000 years but I don't trust the Elites & there puppets to not destroy everything in the next 12 month & they well on there way which most are realizing right now.
What they have started can not be reversed 9/11 was the signal for all to wake up & now time is running very short!
2012 maybe even 2010 will be to late the way they pushing on wiht there agenda!

Relate to my Post Here: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=70

Have to update my own comment a bit!
OK after reading a bit more into this topic I have one more optimistic outlook which is not my normal way of thinking being usually more pessimistic!
But I found some key items in the article which indicates that the overall message has a positive direction!
But people have to read it out by them self's. Still I will keep a very opened mind on this subject because it could be used for either agenda as long we have all these evil people around using dis-info to trap people into there matrix of deception.

Great stuff could have two sociological functions!

For Once is to get people to just not worry about what there bullshit Governments are doing & to start researching into what the real story is; automatically coming across all the corrupt activities of there Governments. "Good" 

Secondly to just brake away from everything; believing there life's will end in 2012 & to not give a shit about there Governments anymore. "Good!" 

Whatever happens will happen anyway in regards of nature.
But to get the people out of the Matrix the Governments are trying to create is a perfect strategy.

If people start to fear doom they start to look after them selfs. "Hopefully"

Win, win situation! 

I believe to read the correct intention & message out of this topic! But I had to read the lot to find the key words & points indicating this.

Not following the NWO into there underground bunkers or city's is a good tip.
Because you would be doomed either way.
You end up a slave for them or you get cooked out of your holes by the pissed off masses automatically believing you must be one of them!
Old 28-02-2009, 05:57 PM   #77
oiram
Inactive

Thumbs up Good thread!

Old 03-03-2009, 04:41 AM   #78
jaguarwoman

Default Hi Astralwalker

Hi Astralwalker

I really enjoyed how you connected the dots in your research, and the way you shared it with us—very easy to read (for such a complex subject), and great pictures! Thank you so much.

I wanted to review it to make sure I understood correctly: A very hot light will emit from the central galaxy around 12/21/12 and for the following 3 months. The heat will reach our sun first, and it will get hotter and raise the temperature on earth so much that no life can survive, with a few exceptions. Did I get it right so far?

Then, as we will most likely inevitably die instantly, you recommend that as we are wandering in the astral the only safe light is blue, because it is from the galactic center? But if the galactic light hits the sun first, would it still be blue coming from our sun? And why is it blue to begin with? And how can we be sure that another trick by some of the bad beings creating traps for us won’t create a fake blue light too?

Lastly, you mentioned that ” manipulation and the explanation of the generated energy field called aura which is result of the fusing of our consciousness with the energies in the surrounding space... ”
I am so curious to understand what you mean—are you saying our human aura is not innate, and was added so we can be controlled through it? If that is so, that is fascinating, and I would like to understand that better. Are our chakras innate or also “added on”? If they are fake, is there some way I can block their effect on me, be free of them?

Thank you for your time and profound insights!
Jaguar Woman
jaguarwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 06:42 AM   #79
metacomet

This thread should be stickey'd or archived at some point it's amazingly thorough all the information presented can most definitely click a few minds on an introduce people to heavy concepts.

Good work, I sincerely hope the OP was not doing a copy paste job because it was brilliant.
But I noticed signs of grammar issues etc. great thread altogether.

Last edited by metacomet; 03-03-2009 at 06:44 AM.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 03:27 AM   #80
vladmir

Hi Oiram
It is true that sunspots have been the lowest in decades, many months have gone by in 2008 without any sunspot.
But, you must have also noticed threads which talk about Venus getting brighter.
And that not all, all the planets in the solar system are getting brighter.
As the planets themselves only reflect the light, it then becomes clear that its the Sun thats getting brighter Himself, thus the light reflecting off the planets is brighter.
Also to take into account the new energy streaming in the Solar system, as you Sun journeys closer to the galactic plane.
So, the observations of shamans and native people all around the world also realize that the Sun is indeed getting brighter, and the brightness need not result in any sunspots necessarily.
It is however, i believe, the quiet before the storm.
Something big will happen in 2012, and since the Sun is 99.98% of the Solar system, its all about Him and His alignment with the Great Central Sun, also known as the Galactic Center.

Last edited by vladmir; 04-03-2009 at 03:28 AM.
vladmir is offline   Reply With Quote