Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 18-06-2017, 06:34 PM   #21
basel

Quote:
Originally Posted by basel View Post
here's what i think and i'm just throwing it out there, if GOD exists then this is what i think it is. The source of all creation if you will, GOD what ever you wish to call it, is a song that is sung (Sound) through out the universe and anywhere that has the right ingredients for life it sung into existence.

Press me more on it and i'll try and explain more.

Edit:

Fuck it i throw this out there to, look at JRR Tolkien, in his creation account the "The Silmarillion" and read chapter one, then go to his copycat (no disrepect intended as i love his books), George R R Matain and "A Song of Ice and Fire" what is the universe if not a song of ice and fire??.
Thats why i added the edit, but you missed it lol

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.
basel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2017, 06:37 PM   #22
basel

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
That's rather Tolkienesque (like your sig). i like it.
Did you see the edit
i must of been editing it while you where reading it lol

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.
Old 18-06-2017, 06:40 PM   #23
white light

Quote:
Did you see the edit
i must of been editing it while you where reading it lol
Yeah, I like Tolkien's creation myth. Makes more sense to me than most of the other creation myths. Especially as reality is riding along on the crest of a sound wave, so to speak, plus what the poetry of language manifests.

Last edited by white light; 18-06-2017 at 06:44 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2017, 06:59 PM   #24
basel

Quote:
Yeah, I like Tolkien's creation myth. Makes more sense to me than most of the other creation myths. Especially as reality is riding along on the crest of a sound wave, so to speak, plus what the poetry of language manifests.

I remember my brother saying to me one time "why do you like tolkien so much, it takes him 4 page's to fucking describe a tree" my reply was that's what makes it so beautiful

Old 18-06-2017, 07:04 PM   #25
basel

i know it's off topic but i throw this out too

https://youtu.be/b-Oa_9DV8eY

Watch the first 10 minutes and see how they have completly turned it around, and i love your comment on riding on a sound wave that's amazing dude

Old 18-06-2017, 08:03 PM   #26
mranderson

The Universe is taking the mick, all these worried little heads on planet Earth worrying about this and that pretending they know what God is and what it isn't

Meanwhile we are hurtling through space at break neck speeds spinning around a Sun that is also hurtling through space at a ridiculous speed surrounded by things we know nothing about on a planet we still don't understand

Is the universe conscious ? yes it's conscious of how ridiculous we all are

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality

Last edited by mranderson; 18-06-2017 at 08:09 PM. Reason: *edit removed swearing in case the Universe gets offended
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2017, 08:03 PM   #27
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
... A “proto-consciousness field” could extend through all of space, he argues. Stars may be thinking entities that deliberately control their paths. Put more bluntly, the entire cosmos may be self-aware.

It could well be that stars generate and radiate prana which is the stuff of that consciousness field.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2017, 08:13 PM   #28
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
The Universe is taking the mick, all these worried little heads on planet Earth worrying about this and that pretending they know what God is and what it isn't

Meanwhile we are hurtling through space at break neck speeds spinning around a Sun that is also hurtling through space at a ridiculous speed surrounded by things we know nothing about on a planet we still don't understand

But ,, mranderson ,,

Isn't it great that the staff on Davids forum (or maybe even David) elected to leave this in todays news!

Why, because it reflects Davids views re reality. And I think it was a great idea!

Last edited by jupiter12; 18-06-2017 at 09:02 PM.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2017, 08:37 PM   #29
mranderson

Yes Jupiter I absolutely agree the Universe / Cosmos whatever we want to call it is conscious

There is evidence out there ( you have to look yourself ) of how planets are constantly '' pinging '' each other

Remember a few years back , in fact your name reminded me, there was a comet coming in that was supposed to be so close to Earth it was probably going to hit

As it approached Jupiter the Sun let out a huge Solar Flare and within seconds Jupiter shot out something from it;s atmosphere that blasted the comet into oblivion

It was like there was communication going on

I don't doubt it at all , but neither do I doubt the universe is looking at us all on Earth and thinking we are a bunch of lunatics

Old 18-06-2017, 08:59 PM   #30
jupiter12

Quote:
Yes Jupiter I absolutely agree the Universe / Cosmos whatever we want to call it is conscious

There is evidence out there ( you have to look yourself ) of how planets are constantly '' pinging '' each other

Remember a few years back , in fact your name reminded me, there was a comet coming in that was supposed to be so close to Earth it was probably going to hit

As it approached Jupiter the Sun let out a huge Solar Flare and within seconds Jupiter shot out something from it;s atmosphere that blasted the comet into oblivion

It was like there was communication going on

I don't doubt it at all , but neither do I doubt the universe is looking at us all on Earth and thinking we are a bunch of lunatics
I love your choice of words! 'pinging' Ha!

In Cosmic language I'd guess that type of event would occur over millions of years!

Conciousness is that which creates the Universe ,, and we are all a perspective of it ,, a point of consciousness ,, waking and understanding the true nature of conscious creativity! Ping!
Old 18-06-2017, 10:44 PM   #31
basel

Quote:

Where's your proof that we are hurtling anywhere, and 2 rules to your answer, it can't come from the esa or nasa or any other space agency cause they are all working together, when you boil things right down thats where all the information comes from

No disrespect intended

Last edited by basel; 18-06-2017 at 10:51 PM.
Old 18-06-2017, 10:49 PM   #32
basel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
But ,, mranderson ,,

Isn't it great that the staff on Davids forum (or maybe even David) elected to leave this in todays news!

Why, because it reflects Davids views re reality. And I think it was a great idea!

I was really surprised about that one as well, i thought the forum advisor's (Now guys i'm only joking) had the day off, lol

Old 18-06-2017, 11:28 PM   #33
mranderson

Quote:
Where's your proof that we are hurtling anywhere, and 2 rules to your answer, it can't come from the esa or nasa or any other space agency cause they are all working together, when you boil things right down thats where all the information comes from

No disrespect intended
None taken. I would like to introduce the Precession of the Equinoxes as evidence that we are indeed spinning around in space.

On a sphere or on a petri dish ? IDK and honestly I don't think I want to try and debunk the flat Earth because True Group has that covered on here lol

Old 18-06-2017, 11:48 PM   #34
hister67

Quote:
None taken. I would like to introduce the Precession of the Equinoxes as evidence that we are indeed spinning around in space.

On a sphere or on a petri dish ? IDK and honestly I don't think I want to try and debunk the flat Earth because True Group has that covered on here lol
Fuck I knew it..calm down...mr shouty

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2017, 11:48 PM   #35
jupiter12

Quote:

Good analogy mranderson ,,

A tiny petri dish or a giant sphere! Which is it?

All your theories, hypotheses are based on you 5 sense decoded reality ,, interpreted by the neural centre between your ears.

Your reality, or your perception of the Universe, the Earth, your home, is information decoded from the super internet highway of perception ,,

Factor out your brain ,,,,, no Universe!

The dreamworld perceived as reality ,, is the experience of consciouseness ,,

'To Be or Not To Be'' ,,

Philosophers and artists have pondered these questions ,,

Maybe you think you are real but really you could be an advanced player/member of a computer digital game millions of years in your future.

Or ,, a part of infinite consciousness ,,,
Old 19-06-2017, 12:15 AM   #36
mranderson

Quote:
Good analogy mranderson ,,

A tiny petri dish or a giant sphere! Which is it?

All your theories, hypotheses are based on you 5 sense decoded reality ,, interpreted by the neural centre between your ears.

Your reality, or your perception of the Universe, the Earth, your home, is information decoded from the super internet highway of perception ,,

Factor out your brain ,,,,, no Universe!

The dreamworld perceived as reality ,, is the experience of consciouseness ,,

'To Be or Not To Be'' ,,

Philosophers and artists have pondered these questions ,,

Maybe you think you are real but really you could be an advanced player/member of a computer digital game millions of years in your future.

Or ,, a part of infinite consciousness ,,,
Aren't we all that and more ? I totally dig David Icke's body computer analogy and the decoding of the five sense reality.

But I can tell you from experience when you have to change a shitty nappy for the first time you will quickly realise your five sense reality sometimes has to focus on the task at hand so you don;t get shit everywhere while you are decoding the infinite

Old 19-06-2017, 12:20 AM   #37
hister67

Quote:
Aren't we all that and more ? I totally dig David Icke's body computer analogy and the decoding of the five sense reality.

But I can tell you from experience when you have to change a shitty nappy for the first time you will quickly realise your five sense reality sometimes has to focus on the task at hand so you don;t get shit everywhere while you are decoding the infinite
Yet...shit happens..

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 12:26 AM   #38
jupiter12

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hister67 View Post
Yet...shit happens..
Haaa!

And mranderson,

What have nappies got to do with the nature of reality!

You got what you chose ,, you created your world reality ,, didn't you!

Like hister said ,, shit happens ,,,,
Old 19-06-2017, 12:36 AM   #39
white light

Quote:
Haaa!

And mranderson,

What have nappies got to do with the nature of reality!

You got what you chose ,, you created your world reality ,, didn't you!

Like hister said ,, shit happens ,,,,
I blame my girlfriend for my encounters with shitty nappies.

I could broaden the blame, but heck, it's shitty nappies.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 12:48 AM   #40
jupiter12

Quote:
I blame my girlfriend for my encounters with shitty nappies.

I could broaden the blame, but heck, it's shitty nappies.
Ew! Yuk!

I can see where this is going ,, rant room! ,,,,,,