Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 17-06-2014, 06:31 PM   #21
ritchs

I just rated this thread as "5-star"

The world (I believe imo) a spiritual battleground between the Forces of Light and of the Father of Lies. That is just my take on it

oh by the way, some people bless their house with smudging with white sage, holy water, salt as a measure to keep the vibrations high. I play classical music as a uplifting measure, sound is a real vibration and can heal

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Last edited by ritchs; 17-06-2014 at 06:36 PM.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2014, 06:37 PM   #22
truth addict
Banned

Thanks for telling me that you overcame it ritchs, I am glad you did. Better late than never.

In fact my symptoms have improved considerably since I was an autistic kid who was obsessed with dinosaurs or a young teen that could be thinking of an answer to an insult for a whole day. It seems true that you grow out of it.

The addiction, negativity, morbid, depressive stuff might be another thing, though, not related to Asperger´s. For a long time I have thought that if someone has an implant or an entity attachment that´s me. This is real, I have been to exorcists even. No demons according to them but hwo could they know, since their religion is satanic! How ironic.

Last edited by truth addict; 17-06-2014 at 06:38 PM.
truth addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2014, 11:50 PM   #23
ritchs

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth addict View Post
Thanks for telling me that you overcame it ritchs, I am glad you did. Better late than never.

In fact my symptoms have improved considerably since I was an autistic kid who was obsessed with dinosaurs or a young teen that could be thinking of an answer to an insult for a whole day. It seems true that you grow out of it.

The addiction, negativity, morbid, depressive stuff might be another thing, though, not related to Asperger´s. For a long time I have thought that if someone has an implant or an entity attachment that´s me. This is real, I have been to exorcists even. No demons according to them but hwo could they know, since their religion is satanic! How ironic.
Actually not, there religion is not satanic and especially the catholics. Jesuit Malachi Martin revealed in his book before he died that Lucifer was enthroned on the Papal throne in secret on June 28, 1963. A very evil sinister element crept into the church and the Popes have been powerless to remove them. Ratzinger may have been a Satanist. There was one pope that was assassinated ('died' conveniently) after 33 days as he was aware of the corruption in the Vatican Bank, an enormously powerful institution. Francis is Petreus Romanus, the last Pope and the last chance for them to rid themselves of the Luciferian power. This was the third secret of Fatima, that The Ladies Son (Jesus) church would be infested and controlled by the stealth of Satan.
Read the "novel" " Windswept Church" by Fr Malachi Martin S.J.
He was forced to write it as a novel although it was totally true but unprovable. The corrupt Satanists were the cause of the sodomy and molesting of boys, even upon altars in private, spiting into the face of Christ in a manner of speaking. There was a time when the church was very good reputation

Last edited by ritchs; 17-06-2014 at 11:52 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 18-06-2014, 09:15 AM   #24
princessofwands

This is the bigger aspect of it all, that the entities that live in our personal auras also feed into bigger entities.

There are family entities - perhaps they transfer down the line as one person dies? or perhaps they split and replicate themselves? Best to cleanse a house thoroughly when someone has died, in case their entities are now looking for someone else to hop onto! Classical music is an excellent suggestion as it is high-vibrationary. Also sage smudging, quartz crystals, amethyst, etc. Orgonite.

There must be corporate entities and in fact group-entities that form whenever you have a group of people that spend time together regularly. In astrology, there is what is known as the composite chart. This is a chart that is made when 2 people come together and it creates a third entity that is always with those people. It is an energy field that can draw entities to the couple, and then they might behave in different ways to how they behave when they are apart.

There are religious group-entities and our 'worship', or meditating can run the risk of feeding into those groups, who have their spheres of influence on the lower levels of the heaven worlds. Whole bubbles of reality with churches and temples and whatnot.

I imagine there are political entities, and pretty corrupt ones at that. It is probably very hard for new MPs NOT to have the influence of these entities slowly creep into their auras as they meet in Parliament.

National entities, regional entities? The entity hanging over the whole Middle East region must be an extremely potent one who embeds Himself deeply into the psyche of the different nations, perpetuating the hatred and the horror.

Thank you Ritchs for the thread rating.

Last edited by princessofwands; 18-06-2014 at 02:08 PM.
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2014, 11:50 AM   #25
truth addict
Banned

Talking about entities... Have you read the Perception Deception, princess of wands? Pretty repetitive if we consider all the other books but it does nail it with greater accuracy than all the formers.
Old 18-06-2014, 12:52 PM   #26
princessofwands

No I haven't read the latest book but I know it does talk about archons a lot which is a kind of label for at least some of the entities we're talking about.

Old 18-06-2014, 01:37 PM   #27
truth addict
Banned

Quote:
This is the bigger aspect of it all, that the entities that live in our personal auras also feed into bigger entities
Ah yes, there is an unseen hierarchical foodchain all around us. I wouldn´t be surprised if the "archons" have "arch-archons".

All sponsored, apparently, by...

God, that is a disturbing painting!!!

Last edited by truth addict; 18-06-2014 at 02:13 PM.
Old 18-06-2014, 02:11 PM   #28
princessofwands

Did you mean to say '"God, that is a disturbing painting" ?

I think it's Kronos (an alter ego of Saturn) who in the myths ate his own children.

And that's what the entities, including some 'gods' (I'll put that with a small g) do to us.
Old 18-06-2014, 02:15 PM   #29
truth addict
Banned

Correct, correct and correct! Hehe

Maybe my subconscious put "Good" instead of God? I have an story of morbid fascination. Must be some "operator" (only half joking).
Old 18-06-2014, 04:33 PM   #30
pepsi78

Quote:
Ah yes, there is an unseen hierarchical foodchain all around us. I wouldn´t be surprised if the "archons" have "arch-archons".

All sponsored, apparently, by...

God, that is a disturbing painting!!!
Can you imagine they act as the law :rolleyes sort of police.
They are spirits, these are no aliens in spaceships, it's all spiritual.
These spirits have been manipulating, cheating and feeding on humanity for who knows how long, it's just as now people have become aware of their game. It is indeed the creator who made this possible for all of the people to increase perception and find out who they are.

I think it's a beautiful begining where people become more and more aware of who these vampiric spirits are.
Some of them are alien, some of them are from right here have sold out and became like them.

Last edited by pepsi78; 18-06-2014 at 04:35 PM.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2014, 05:04 PM   #31
truth addict
Banned

Who knows? But the spiritual/magical is related to the alien/technological, that´s clear.
Old 18-06-2014, 05:27 PM   #32
pepsi78

Quote:
Who knows? But the spiritual/magical is related to the alien/technological, that´s clear.
It's all spirit, there is no tec, these spirits are good at calculating like all the serpents. Time for the vales to be lifted and for people to see who they are.

There are no alien space ships, these are spiritual serpents. The Alien is a hoax, they are probally going to have staged fake alien invasion with holograms in the sky. It's all fake, with the reptiles, the grays all fake.
There are no reptiles, except the spiritual ones, the serpents.

Wake up there are no repros and alien spaceships, it's all spirits playing games.
The real alien is in your brain, and the spirits are toying with it.

They are manipulating humanity as we speak, everyone is manipulated.

Last edited by pepsi78; 18-06-2014 at 05:33 PM.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2014, 06:41 PM   #33
ritchs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
It's all spirit, there is no tec, these spirits are good at calculating like all the serpents. Time for the vales to be lifted and for people to see who they are.

There are no alien space ships, these are spiritual serpents. The Alien is a hoax, they are probally going to have staged fake alien invasion with holograms in the sky. It's all fake, with the reptiles, the grays all fake.
There are no reptiles, except the spiritual ones, the serpents.

Wake up there are no repros and alien spaceships, it's all spirits playing games.
The real alien is in your brain, and the spirits are toying with it.

They are manipulating humanity as we speak, everyone is manipulated.
Yes indeed, they have done a facelift. The witchs and warlocks of old are now transformed into abductions into ships. Same enemy. The guy with the horns theme wore out, and they replaced it with diabolical aliens, and to confuse things there are good and bad ones

Its always (imo) been the guy with horns, since the fall from heaven. We are in a spiritual battle between the Forces of Light and the Father of Lies. Just my opinion and belief, but let people believe what thou wilt. These entities are the Ultimate Conmen. Its their specialty

These Mighty Beings, even the archons and their underlings once reigned in heaven. They still have most of their power. They are NOT allowed to interfere with the Free Will given by the creator to Mankind. They can mislead and remember, they have vast intellects and powers, they were once Archangels and Angels

Last edited by ritchs; 18-06-2014 at 06:44 PM.
Old 20-06-2014, 12:21 AM   #34
ritchs

Aliens Come From Hell

Old 20-06-2014, 08:18 AM   #35
princessofwands

Thanks everyone, and Ritchs, I'm playing the video right now.

Good books on this topic are Dimensions by Jacques Vallee and The Mothman Prophecies by John Keel.

Just look at this story on the BBC today, Icelandic folk are worried their new road building will upset the ELVES!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-27907358

"Surveys suggest that more than half of Icelanders believe in, or at least entertain the possibility of the existence of, the Huldufolk - the hidden people. Just to be clear, Icelandic elves are not the small, green, pointy-eared variety that help Santa pack the toys at Christmas - they're the same size as you and I, they're just invisible to most of us.

Mainly they're a peaceable breed but if you treat them with disrespect, for example by blasting dynamite through their rock houses and churches, they're not reticent about showing their displeasure. During our car journey, Petur tells me several stories about how elves are suspected to be behind bulldozer breakdowns and a series of workmen's accidents."

Last edited by princessofwands; 20-06-2014 at 09:09 AM.
Old 16-07-2014, 07:22 AM   #36
princessofwands

Here is another good read. It's about how we can get obsessed after a relationship breakup, we are actually obsessed if not possessed by a thought-form that becomes a monster in the mind that keeps returning to us. This thoughtform complex is a living entity, quite possibly an entity that was feeding on the energy of the relationship, or feeding off the energies of the other person, and it wants the relationship to resume.

http://www.sott.net/article/281778-H...with-a-breakup

".......The unbeckoned thoughts of the other person, the slippers of hers that you can't bear to throw out, the restaurant where you had your third date, the text message logs that still show up when you search your phone for the names of friends.

That root canal pain, again and again.

In this way, the memories of the relationship become a being in themselves - perhaps they always were. And that being shows up like an unbidden guest, or to use one of Susan's favorite metaphors, a wild animal - one that will run into your room, tear up all the furniture, and eat all your food.

"You can't yell at it to get it to stop and you can't just leave it alone," she says. "The way to tame it is to just remain calm yourself and just be with it until it calms down."

-------------------------------------------------

On the subject of how energy is "vampirised" in relationships (a fairly normal occurrence), read the following -

http://drlwilson.com/Articles/vampirism.htm

It starts like this:

"Energetic vampirism is the process whereby one person, through manipulation, essentially steals some life energy from another.

Here is more explanation of this simple definition. Our life and health depends upon having enough of a subtle life energy or adaptive energy flowing throughout the body and brain. This energy has been given many names such as vital force, life force, chi, qi and others. Each person is born with a certain amount of it. As we age, it slowly diminishes, eventually causing death of the body, unless something can be done to reverse the process.

Each person is supposed to live off his or her own life energy, happily and independently. However, many people are not in touch with this energy, or have been violated or traumatized in certain ways that make it difficult for them to contact their own life force or energy. These people may learn or be taught, often as children, how to steal energy from others.

Note that most people give away some of their energy to others. This is fine if you are in control of the situation. It is vampirism if you are not in control, and others essentially manipulate your energy field in certain ways to extract energy in a stealth manner."

Last edited by princessofwands; 16-07-2014 at 09:13 AM.
Old 26-07-2014, 10:12 AM   #37
princessofwands

Default Good article by Paul Levy

The "Beast of War" is an astral entity that all of us are feeding, every time we get into conflict with each other, every time the media whips up an emotional storm of us-versus-them in any respect.

In the article linked below are insightful words from Paul Levy on how this autonomous entity resides in our collective unconscious and is now running the business of war: the politicians and the military merely being its puppets.

http://www.awakeninthedream.com/word...-beast-of-war/

The only solution is to rise above this astral level (emotional level) where warring takes place, to rise up to mind/wisdom and further, to the level of Spirit that comes from the heart and is pure LOVE.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:18 PM   #38
princessofwands

Here's an excellent read on the circumstances in which you can become possessed (including drinking alcohol or taking drugs) and the signs of likely possession by entities in the next dimension.

http://kundalini.se/en/articles/poss...ion-or-reality

It includes this spooky story:

"In his book "Return from tomorrow" George G. Ritchie, tells about his near-death experience, during which he was guided to different places by a being, who he interpreted as Jesus.

He tells that he was taken to a dirty bar where a lot of people stood drinking. Some knocked back drinks as fast as the sweaty bartender was able to serve them.

All of a sudden, he discovered something that surprised him.

Some of the men at the bar, seemed not to be able to lift their drinks. Their hands passed straight through the glasses, and also through the bodies of the men standing at the bar gulping down drinks. All these men lacked the circle of light, that surrounded the others who drank. He understood that the aura of light only existed by those who were alive, while the "dead" had lost this "second skin". These "dead" people argued furiously about the glasses, which they tried unsuccessfully to lift.

Then, he saw a sailor, who had drunk too much, get up from his chair on unsteady legs, only to drop to the ground after a few steps. Some comrades started to drag him away from the crowd. Astonished, Richie saw how the aura of light around the unconscious sailor simply opened up. It split up and started to disappear from the head and shoulders. Quickly, faster than he ever had seen somebody move, the spiritual creature jumped on him. In the next moment, the character had slid into the aura and disappeared, to George Ritchies big surprise. He saw the same thing happen to two other men in the bar."

The message is, guard your aura and stay in control of yourself, or something else will be controlling you.
Old 30-08-2014, 09:00 AM   #39
princessofwands

http://ufochick.com/ufochick-article...ing-is-it-real

A very informative article by Ufochick on how to guard your vibration and thereby stop reptilian entities taking hold within your energy field.
Old 31-10-2014, 04:30 PM   #40
princessofwands

Exclamation Halloween is an invitation to 'entities'

This morning I woke up to Radio 5 Live asking "does Halloween bring out evil?" which I thought was a very good question.

This afternoon, passing a charity shop, I saw in the window a lovely bride's dress (not an uncommon sight) BUT it had slashes of red all over it, and I said, "what the heck is that about?" and hubby of course, quicker off the mark than me, said "it's for a Halloween costume".

If you have plenty of imagination like me, that seems a thoroughly sick idea.

It reminded me of a novel I read recently, "Out of their Minds" by Clifford D Simak which is a kind of fantasy/horror story. What made me pick it up in the shop was the theme of how the imagination creates an entire world just the other side of this reality, and how this world can bleed into our own. In the novel, the guy ends up finding himself in this other world that is full of 'our creations' both benign and horrific, from popular films, books, TV, and popular culture like Santa and the Easter bunny.

Here are some quotes from the book -

We used our intelligence for many practical purposes and for theoretical probing which, in turn, gave us other answers for practical application. And we used it for something else as well. We used it to fill an enigmatic world with many shadowy creatures—with gods, devils, angels, ghosts, nymphs, fairies, brownies, goblins. We created in our tribal minds a dark and warring world in which we had enemies and allies. And we created other mythical creatures which were neither dark nor fearsome, but simply pleasant products of our imagination—Santa Claus, the Easter Rabbit, Jack Frost, the Sandman, and many, many others. Not only did we create these things intellectually, but we believed in them in varying degrees. We saw them and we talked of them and they were very real to us. Why, if not for fear of meeting such things, did the peasants of medieval days in Europe bar their hovels at the fall of night and refuse to venture out? Why the fear of the dark still inherent in many modern men if it is not the fear of meeting something in the dark?

##

I believe that thought, the energy of thought, whatever strange form thought itself might take, streaming unceasingly through the centuries from the minds of billions of men and women, has given rise to a group of beings which in time, perhaps a not too distant time, will supersede the human race.

Thus the superseding species arises from that very mechanism, the mind, which has made mankind the dominant species of today. This, as I read the record, is the way that evolution works.

Man has built with his hands, but he builds with mind as well, and I believe better and somewhat differently than he might imagine.

One man's thought about a vicious, ghoulish shape lurking in the dark would not bring that lurking shape into actual being. But an entire tribe, all thinking (and afraid) of this same ghoulish shape would bring it, I believe, into actual being. The shape was not there to start with. It existed only in the mind of one man, crouching frightened in the dark. And frightened of he knew not what, he felt he must give shape to this thing of fear and so he imagined it and told the others what he had imagined and they imagined it as well. And they imagined it so long and well and so believed in it that eventually they created it.

Evolution works in many ways. It works in any way it can. That it had never operated in quite this way before may merely have been because until the human mind developed it never possessed an agency which would allow it to bring about actual entities out of the sheer force of imagination. And not out of imagination alone, not by wishful thinking, but out of the forces and energies which man as yet does not understand and may never understand.

I believe that man, with his imagination, with his love of story telling, with his fear of time and space, of death and dark, working through millennia, has created another world of creatures which share the earth with him—hidden, invisible, I do not know, but I am sure that they are here and that some day they may come out from their concealment and enter upon their heritage.

Scattered throughout — the literature of the world and through the daily flow of news events are strange happenings too well documented to be mere illusions in each and every case…

those clips taken from this chapter

http://www.e-reading.by/chapter.php/...eir_Minds.html

Could it be, I asked myself, could it be that the mind-force of this other world of prowling things has reached such a point of development and efficiency that it could assume any shape at all, a shape for any purpose? Could it become a car that smashed another car and, having smashed it, return to that other world or dimension or invisibility from which it had emerged?

##

If this were so, I thought, our old and trustworthy world had been jerked from beneath our feet, and the goblins and the ghouls were no longer something for mere chimney-corner tales, but existed in the very solid flesh—well, not perhaps hi solid flesh, but they anyhow existed; they were not illusions. A product of imagination, we had said of them, and we had been entirely right without our knowing it. And again, if this were so, Nature, in the process of evolution, had made a long, long jump ahead, from living matter to intelligence and from intelligence to abstract thought and from abstract thought to some form of life at once shadowy and real, a life, perhaps, that could take its choice of being either shadowy or real.

(now he has got stuck in this other world, a kind of fairytale realm)

And it wasn't only castles, I reminded myself. Here in this land resided all the fantasies that mankind had developed through the centuries. Here, somewhere Huckleberry Finn floated on his raft down a never-ending river. Somewhere in this world Red Riding Hood went tripping down a woodland path. Somewhere Mr. Magoo blundered along on his near-blind course through a series of illogical circumstances.

And what was the purpose of it, or did there have to be a purpose? Evolution was often a blind sort of operation, appearing on the surface to be of no great purpose. And humans, perhaps, should not attempt to find the purpose here, for humans were too entirely human to conceive, much less understand, any manner of existence other than their own. Exactly as the dinosaurs would have been incapable of accepting the idea (if dinosaurs ever had ideas) of the human intelligence which was to follow them.

But this was a world, I told myself, that was a part of the human mind. All things, all creatures, all ideas in this world or this dimension or this other place were the products of the human mind. This was, in all likelihood, an extension of the human mind, a place that took the thought the human mind had formed and used that thought as raw material by which a new world and a new evolutionary process had been fabricated.

(later he meets the Devil)

I'm petrified," I said.

"It is something of a problem," the Devil complained, switching his barbed tail back and forth to show his puzzlement, "to know just how one should appear when he confronts a mortal. When you humans persist in portraying me in so many different guises, one can never know which of them is the most effective. As a matter of fact, I can assume any one of the many forms which are attributed to me if you have a preference. Although I must confess that the one in which you see me now is, by all odds, the most comfortable to carry."

(and the Devil tells him....)

Your book writers, your comic artists, your script writers—every one of your creative people—sit around and think up all these crazy characters and these impossible situations and we are the ones who get stuck with them.

"It is," the Devil said, somewhat petulantly, "this junky fantasy that you are feeding us. How do you expect us to build any kind of life system with all this fuzziness and froth? Little dicky birds perching on a branch and yelling 'I thought I saw a putty tat—I did, I did, I did, and the fool cat down there on the ground leering up at the bird in a helpless and half-guilty manner. Where, I ask you with wholesome honesty, can we arrive at any decent character in a situation such as this? You gave us, to start with, a foundation that was solid and substantial, born out of firm conviction and a sound belief. But now you are facetious, and you give us character patterns that are both improbable and weak, and material such as this, rather than contributing to our strength, is undermining all we have accomplished in the past."

(later he comes upon a battlefield, and realises that history has been warped and sanitised by those who wrote it, and thus created a sanitised view of war in the public imagination)

Looking at those dim figures humped upon the ground, I sensed the quiet and peace of them, the majesty of death. None lay distorted, all were decently composed, as if they might simply have lain down and gone to sleep. There was in them no agony and no pain. Even the horses were horses that had gone to sleep. None lay with bodies bloated by the gas of death, with legs outthrust grotesquely. The entire battlefield was polite and neat and orderly and, perhaps, a touch romantic. There was editing here, I knew, but not so much the editing of this world as the editing of mine. This had been the way the people who had lived at the time of Gettysburg had thought about this war, the way later generations also had thought of it after the years had stripped it of its harshness and brutality and horror, and had draped across it a chivalrous mantle, making of it a saga rather than a war.

I knew that it was wrong. I knew that this was not the way that it had been. But, standing there, I half forgot that it was nothing but a play and could only feel the gold-spangled glory and the glory-haunted melancholy.

(later, the Devil appears again and complains about the chaos in this created world he lives in)

"You created us," he yelled at them. "With your dirty little evil minds and your beautifully fuzzy minds and your fumbling, uncertain, yearning, fearful minds you created us and the world you put us in. You did it without knowing it ........."

End of quotes....
###############################################

When you think about how much horror there is now in many films and TV, where 'soaps' routinely portray the worst of human behaviour, where we are encouraged today to put on the most ghoulish of outfits (this year, including "Ebola nurse"!) and you wonder just what we are creating on the other side of this visible reality, which one day, when the veils become thinner, will march straight through into this world. And the worst thought of all, that this is what 'they' want because it is all feeding the darkness in this world and potentising the worst of the behaviour that 'they' get up to, behind the scenes.