Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 03-10-2014, 07:11 PM   #1
lightgiver

Lightbulb Where the Spies Are

Quote:
For years I had wondered what the last day would be like. In January 1976 after 2 decades in the top echelons of the British Security Service, MI5, it was time to rejoin the real world..I emerged for the final time from Euston Road tube station.. The winter sun shone brightly as I made my way down Gower Street toward Trafalgar Square..50 yards on I turned into the unmarked entrance to an anonymous office block. Tucked between an art college and a hospital stood the unlikely headquarters of British Counterespionage...

After lunch I set to work on the combination boxes, pulling them out from the back of the safe one by one. The first contained technical details of microphones and radio receivers - remnants of my time in the 1950s as MI5's first scientific officer. I arranged for the contents to be sent over to the Technical Department. An hour later the head of the Department came over to thank me. He was very much the modern government scientist: neat, cautious, and constantly in search of money.

"They were just odd things I kept," I said. "I don't suppose you'll have much use for them. It's all satellites now, isn't it?"..I realized then that MI5 officers, cocooned throughout the war in their hermetic buildings, had rarely experienced the thrill of a technical advance...

Eventually my secretary came in and handed me 2 blue books. "Your diaries," she said, and together we shredded them into the burn bag beside my desk until it was time for the final ritual...

4 days later I went to Leconfield House for my selection Board.. The frosted-glass partition in the alcove slid back and a pair of eyes scrutinized me carefully...

"My view, Mr Wright, is that I am not sure we need an animal like you in the Security Service." He paused to deliver his punch line: "But if you are prepared to give it a try, so are we"..

After lunch I made my way back along the 5th floor for the routine interview with the Personnel Director, John Marriott. During the war Marriott had served as Secretary to the Double Cross Committee, the body responsible for MI5's outstanding wartime success - the recruitment of dozens of double agents inside Nazi intelligence. After the war he served with Security Intelligence Middle East (SIME) before returning to Leconfield House.. He was a trusted bureaucrat...

"Just wanted to have a chat - a few personal details, that sort of thing," he said, giving me a distinctive Masonic handshake.. I realized then why my father, who was also a Mason, had obliquely raised joining the brotherhood when I first discussed with him working for MI5 full-time...

"Need to make sure you're not a Communist, you understand".."Ever been queer, by any chance?"..Special Branch would like to be us, and we don't want to be them"..

The Watchers who manned these static posts had done the job for years..I suggested that the Watchers expand their selection of action stills..A month or so later, "Squirrel" Nutkin was able to
catch a sight of the target room...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spycatcher
http://www.mi5.com/security/mi5org/spycatcher.htm
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=63What's..what's this about, George?..It's about which master you've been serving, Toby.. There's a mole, right at the top of the Circus.. And he's been there for years...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...3&postcount=65

Last edited by lightgiver; 03-10-2014 at 07:23 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 07:40 PM   #2
lightgiver

Lightbulb Chilli Circus El

Quote:
The Spy Who Came in from the Cold occurs during the heightened-alert politico-military tensions that characterised the late 1950s and early 1960s of the Cold War, when a Warsaw Pact–NATO war in Europe (Germany) seemed likely. The story begins and concludes in East Germany, about a year after the completion of the Berlin Wall and around the time when double-agent Heinz Felfe was exposed and tried..In Call for the Dead, le Carré's debut novel, a key character is Hans-Dieter Mundt, an assassin of the Abteilung ("the Department"), the East German Secret Service, who is working under diplomatic cover in London. When uncovered by agents George Smiley and Peter Guillam of MI6, referred to as the Circus and led by "Control", he escapes from England to East Germany before Smiley and Guillam can catch him. Two years later, at the time of The Spy Who Came in from the Cold, Mundt has risen from the field to the upper-echelon of the Abteilung, because of his successful counter-intelligence operations against the spy networks of the British Secret Service..

The West Berlin office of the British Secret Intelligence Service — known to agents as "the Circus" — under the command of Station Head Alec Leamas, has been performing poorly..At the commencement of the novel, Karl Riemeck, Leamas's last and best double agent, a high-ranking East German political officer, is shot dead
whilst defecting to West Berlin...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Spy..._from_the_Cold
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=177300&page=6I reserve the right to be ignorant.. That's the Western way of life..What the hell do you think spies are?. Moral philosophers measuring everything they do against the word of God or Karl Marx?..She offered me free love.. At the time, that was all I could afford..Except on weekends... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=465

Last edited by lightgiver; 03-10-2014 at 07:43 PM.
Old 03-10-2014, 09:00 PM   #3
lightgiver

Arrow The Circus

Quote:
The Circus is an example of Georgian architecture in the city of Bath, Somerset, England, begun in 1754 and completed in 1768. The name comes from the Latin 'circus', which means a ring, oval or circle.. It has been designated as a Grade I listed building..Divided into 3 segments of equal length, the Circus is a circular space surrounded by large townhouses. Each of the curved segments faces one of the 3 entrances, ensuring that whichever way a visitor enters there is a classical facade straight ahead..The Circus, originally called King's Circus, was designed by the architect John Wood, the Elder, although he never lived to see his plans put into effect as he died less than three months after the first stone was laid. It was left to his son, John Wood, the Younger to complete the scheme to his father's design.. The initial leases for the south west segment were granted in 1755-67, those for the south east segment in 1762-6, and those for the north segment in 1764–6..During the Bath Blitz of 25/26 April 1942, one of the Baedeker Blitz retaliatory raids on England following the RAF's raid on Lübeck, a bomb fell into the Circus, demolishing several of the houses. These have since been reconstructed in the original style....

The Circus was part of John Wood the Elder's grand vision to recreate a classical Palladian architectural landscape for the city. Other projects included nearby Queen Square and the Forum (which was never built). The Circus is the culmination of Wood's career, and is considered his masterpiece..Wood's inspiration was the Roman Colosseum, but whereas the Colosseum was designed to be seen from the outside, the Circus faces inwardly. Three classical Orders (Greek Doric, Roman/Composite and Corinthian) are used, one above the other, in the elegant curved facades. The frieze of the Doric entablature is decorated with alternating triglyphs and 525 pictorial emblems, including serpents, nautical symbols, devices representing the arts and sciences, and masonic symbols.. The parapet is adorned with
stone acorn finials...

Quote:
The whole system depended on accurate and disciplined classification.. When an officer wished to file something, it had to be approved by one of Potter's staff. Very often file requests were rejected as being too generalized. When an officer wished to draw a file he filled in a request form.. These trace requests were always recorded, and if a trace was requested on an individual more than once, a file was automatically opened on him. There were 3 basic categories in the Registry. The first category was Personal Files, or PFs, which were buff-colored files arranged in alphabetical order. There were about two million PFs when I joined the Service in 1955.. That figure remained fairly static and began to rise dramatically only in the late 1960s and early 1970s with the onset of student and industrial militancy.. Then there were subject files, or organizational files, such as for the Communist Party of Great Britain, Subject files very often ran into several volumes and were elaborately cross-referenced with the PFs. The final main category was the duck-egg-blue List File.. This generally comprised material gathered during a particular case which could not easily be placed within either of the two previous categories..There were also Y-Boxes.. These were a means of separating particularly sensitive files from general access. For instance, all suspected spies were Y-Boxed, as were most defectors. An officer could obtain the material from a Y-Box only by obtaining indoctrination into its contents from the controlling officer or sometimes from the Director-General himself...The central area was paved with stone setts, covering a reservoir in the centre that supplied water to the houses. In 1800 the Circus residents enclosed the central part of the open space as a garden. Now, the central area is grassed over and is home to a group of old plane trees...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Circus,_Bath
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=87Achievement is its own reward, pride obscures it..Cooper, you remind me today of a small Mexican chi-wow-wow..The owls are not what they seem... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=87
Old 03-10-2014, 10:38 PM   #4
lightgiver

Lightbulb Spooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

Plimpton 322 is a Babylonian clay tablet, notable as containing an example of Babylonian mathematics. It has number 322 in the G.A. Plimpton Collection at Columbia University.. This tablet, believed to have been written about 1800 BC, has a table of four columns and 15 rows of numbers in the cuneiform script of the period..Plimpton 322 is partly broken, approximately 13 cm wide, 9 cm tall, and 2 cm thick. New York publisher George Arthur Plimpton purchased the tablet from an archaeological dealer, Edgar J. Banks, in about 1922, and bequeathed it with the rest of his collection to Columbia University in the mid 1930s. According to Banks, the tablet came from Senkereh, a site in southern Iraq corresponding to the ancient city of Larsa...

This table lists what are now called Pythagorean triples, i.e., integers a, b, c satisfying \scriptstyle a^2+b^2=c^2. From a modern perspective, a method for constructing such triples is a significant early achievement, known before only among the Greeks.. At the same time, one should recall the tablet's author was a scribe, rather than a professional mathematician; it has been suggested that one of his goals may have been to produce
examples for school problems...

Aristotle (384–322 B.C.E.) discovered a treatise on the subject of palmistry on an altar of Hermes, which he then presented to Alexander the Great (356–323 B.C.E.), who took great interest in examining the character of his officers by analyzing the lines on their hands.. Aristotle stated that "Lines are not written into the human hand without reason.. They emanate from heavenly influences and man's own individuality"...

Debevoise & Plimpton LLP is a prominent international law firm based in New York City..They Represented American Airlines after the September 11 attacks..Attorneys from Debevoise & Plimpton worked on behalf of prisoners held in extrajudicial detention in the United States Guantanamo Bay detention camps, in Cuba..The "Magic Circle" is an informal term used to collectively describe what are generally regarded to be the 5 leading law firms headquartered in the United Kingdom, and the four or five leading London-based commercial barristers' chambers..A gazebo is a pavilion structure, sometimes octagonal or turret-shaped, often built in a park, garden or spacious public area..A regular octagon is a closed figure with sides of the same length and internal angles of the same size...

A limp is a type of asymmetric abnormality of the gait.. When due to pain it is referred to as an antalgic gait, in which the foot is in contact with the ground for a shorter duration than usual; in severe cases there may be a refusal to walk..

"The first rule if you are entering premises is only pick the lock as the last resort," said Jagger, beginning his lecture. "It's virtually impossible to pick a lock without scratching it - and that'll almost certainly give the game away to the trained intelligence officer. He'll know the premises have been entered.. What you have to do is get hold of the key - either by measuring the lock or taking an imprint of the key"...

Jagger demonstrated how to attack various locks.. Burmah locks, used for diamond safes, were by far the most difficult.. The pins move horizontally through the lock and it is impossible to pick. The Chubb, on the other hand, although billed as being unpickable,
was fair game for Jagger...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulf
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plimpton_322
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=115625&page=5There's a lot of nobility in this room..Our membership has its pleasure, its hardship, and sometimes its pain..Our rules supercede those of the outside world... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=166
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spook
http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/lks/lks16.htm
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...39&postcount=5You can change it, exactly. Here. Yes, John. That is your... your "darth zone"..The possibility of... of altering the outcome of your premonitions.. It's fascinating.. Let me make a note... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...178579&page=10

Last edited by lightgiver; 04-10-2014 at 12:36 AM.
Old 04-10-2014, 06:15 PM   #5
lightgiver

Lightbulb Mi5

Quote:
The Security Service, commonly known as MI5 (Military Intelligence, Section 5), is the United Kingdom's domestic counter-intelligence and security agency and is part of its intelligence machinery alongside the Secret Intelligence Service (SIS; also known as MI6) focused on foreign threats, Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) and Defence Intelligence (DI).. All come under the direction of the Joint Intelligence Committee (JIC).. The service has a statutory basis in the Security Service Act 1989 and the Intelligence Services Act 1994. Its remit includes the protection of British parliamentary democracy and economic interests, counter-terrorism and counter-espionage within the UK.. Although mainly concerned with internal security, it does have an overseas role in support of its mission..Within the civil service community the service is colloquially known as Box 500 (after its official wartime address of PO Box 500; its current address is PO Box 3255, London SW1P 1AE).

The founding head of the Army section was Vernon Kell of the South Staffordshire Regiment, who remained in that role until the early part of the Second World War. Its role was originally quite restricted; existing purely to ensure national security through counter-espionage. With a small staff and working in conjunction with the Special Branch of the Metropolitan Police, the service was responsible for overall direction and the identification of foreign agents, whilst Special Branch provided the manpower for the investigation of their affairs, arrest and interrogation..

After this auspicious start, the history of MI5 becomes darker. It was consistently successful throughout the rest of the 1910s and the 1920s in its core counter-espionage role. Germany continued to attempt to infiltrate Britain throughout the war, but using a method that depended on strict control of entry and exit to the country and, crucially, large-scale inspection of mail, MI5 was able to identify most of, if not all of, the agents dispatched. In post-war years attention turned to attempts by the Soviet Union and the Comintern to surreptitiously support revolutionary activities within Britain, and MI5's expertise combined with the early incompetence of the Soviets meant the bureau was successful once more in correctly identifying and closely monitoring these activities...

Beginning with the capture of an agent named Owens, codenamed Snow, MI5 began to offer enemy agents the chance to avoid prosecution (and thus the possibility of the death penalty) if they would work as British double-agents. Agents who agreed to this were supervised by MI5 in transmitting bogus "intelligence" back to the German secret service, the Abwehr. This necessitated a large-scale organisational effort, since the information had to appear valuable but actually be misleading. A high-level committee, the Wireless Board, was formed to provide this information. The day-to-day operation was delegated to a subcommittee, the Twenty Committee (so called because the Roman numerals for twenty, XX, form a double cross)..The system was extraordinarily successful. A postwar analysis of German intelligence records found that of the 115 or so agents targeted against Britain during the war, all but one (who committed suicide) had been successfully identified and caught, with several "turned" to become double agents...

The Service was instrumental in breaking up a large Soviet spy ring at the start of the 1970s, with 105 Soviet embassy staff known or suspected to be involved in intelligence activities being expelled from the country in 1971..One episode involving MI5 and the BBC came to light in the mid-1980s. MI5 officer Ronnie Stonham had an office in the BBC and took part in vetting procedures..A file was kept on Labour Prime Minister Harold Wilson from 1945, when he became an MP, although the agency's official historian, Christopher Andrew maintains that his fears of MI5 conspiracies and bugging were unfounded..One of the most significant and far reaching failures was an inability to conclusively detect and apprehend the "Cambridge 5" spy ring which had formed in the inter-war years and achieved great success in penetrating the government, and the intelligence agencies themselves...

The end of the Cold War resulted in a change in emphasis for the operations of the service, assuming responsibility for the investigation of all Irish republican activity within Britain and increasing the effort countering other forms of terrorism, particularly in more recent years the more widespread threat of Islamic extremism..In July 2006, parliamentarian Norman Baker accused the British Government of "hoarding information about people who pose no danger to this country", after it emerged that MI5 holds secret files on 272,000 individuals—equivalent to one in 160 adults.. It was later revealed that a "traffic light" system operates...The Security Service took responsibility for all security intelligence work in Northern Ireland from 2007 from the Police Service of Northern Ireland. Both Nuala O'Loan, the Police Ombudsman for Northern Ireland, and Al Hutchinson, the Oversight Commissioner of the Police Service of Northern Ireland, expressed reservations.. During April 2010 the Real IRA detonated a 120 lb. car bomb outside Palace Barracks in County Down which is the headquarters of MI5 in Northern Ireland and also home to the 2nd Battalion The Mercian Regiment..The Prime Minister's personal responsibility for the Service was delegated to the Home Secretary Maxwell-Fyfe in 1952, with a directive issued by the Home Secretary setting out the role and objectives of the Director General.. The service was subsequently placed on a statutory basis in 1989 with the introduction of the Security Service Act.. This was the first government acknowledgement of the existence of the service...

The Single Intelligence Account (SIA) is the funding vehicle for the security and intelligence agencies of the United Kingdom: the Secret Intelligence Service (SIS/MI6), Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) and the Security Service (MI5)..The Accounting Officer for the SIA is Robert Hannigan, the Prime Minister's Security Adviser and Head of Intelligence, Security and Resilience..The current spending on the SIA is £1,908 million in financial year 2013/14..Operations of the service are required to be proportionate and compliant with British legislation including Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000, Data Protection Act 1998 and various other items of legislation. Information held by the service is exempt from disclosure under
section 23 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MI5
http://www.theguardian.com/notesandq...-20949,00.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...3&postcount=67He has that heavy quiet that commands.. He's my other half.. Between us we'd make one marvelous man.. He asks nothing better than to be in my company or that of my wicked,divine friends, and I'm vastly tickled by the compliment.. He's virgin, about eight foot tall, and built by the same firm that did Stonehenge... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1332

Last edited by lightgiver; 04-10-2014 at 07:22 PM.
Old 04-10-2014, 07:33 PM   #6
pepsi78

Reminds me of US of A government and masonry, always
As stated talk about brick walls, once in rome always in rome.

The most evil spying ever done. The US of A.gov is into hijacking people's mind.

Last edited by pepsi78; 04-10-2014 at 07:35 PM.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 08:32 PM   #7
lightgiver

Lightbulb All-seeing eye of G

Quote:
Many religions have used the image of an eye in their religious symbolism. One of the earliest known examples (from Egyptian mythology) is the Eye of Horus.. However, the association of an eye with the concept of Divine Providence did not emerge until the Christian era..In Medieval and Renaissance European iconography, the Eye (often with the addition of an enclosing triangle) was an explicit image of the Christian Trinity.. Seventeenth-century depictions of the Eye of Providence sometimes show it surrounded by clouds or sunbursts..Today, the Eye of Providence is usually associated with Freemasonry..Several college fraternities use the Eye of Providence in their coats of arms and/or badges, notably Delta Tau Delta, Phi Kappa Psi, Phi Delta Theta and Delta Kappa Epsilon...The Eye appears on the The 50 Estonian krooni note, as part of a depiction of the pipe organ of the Käina church...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Providence
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=50How do a bunch of guys with hand tools build all this?..Same way they built the pyramids - and the Great Wall of China..Yeah..the aliens helped them...What do you see?...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=512

Last edited by lightgiver; 04-10-2014 at 08:35 PM.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:36 PM   #8
lightgiver

Arrow Double Agent

Quote:
Double agentry may be practiced by spies of the target organization who infiltrate the controlling organization, or may result from the turning (switching sides) of previously loyal agents of the controlling organization by the target.. The threat of execution is the most common method of turning a captured agent (working for an intelligence service) into a double agent (working for a foreign intelligence service) or a double agent into a re-doubled agent. It is unlike a defector, who is not considered an agent as agents are in place to function for an intelligence service and defectors are not, but some consider that defectors in place are agents until they have defected..Double agents are often used to transmit disinformation or to identify other agents as part of counter-espionage operations. They are often very trusted by the controlling organization since the target organization will give them true, but useless or even counterproductive, information to pass along....

Sir Samuel Morland, 1st Baronet (1625 – 30 December 1695), or Moreland, was an English academic, diplomat, spy, inventor and mathematician of the 17th century, a polymath credited with early developments in relation to computing, hydraulics and steam power.. As a double agent, Morland began to work towards the Restoration, engaging in espionage and cryptography – activities that later helped him enter the King's service...

Eddie Chapman ("ZigZag") infiltrated the German Abwehr during World War II whilst feeding intelligence to MI5. He was so trusted by the Germans that he is reportedly the only British citizen to have ever been awarded the Iron Cross...

Aldrich Ames, worked for the CIA and worked for the Soviet Union by selling information to the KGB..

Robert Nairac, British Military Intelligence agent who sometimes went undercover in the IRA. Killed in 1977..

April Fool, allegedly an American officer who provided false information to Saddam Hussein...

British Army corporals David Howes and Derek Wood were killed by the Provisional IRA on 19 March 1988 in Belfast, Northern Ireland, in an event which became knowns as the corporals killings..The incident was filmed by television cameras and the images have been described as some of the "most dramatic and harrowing" of the conflict in Northern Ireland..In the more sadistic cases, some killers will take locks of the victim’s hair, or even go so far as to cut off the head or other body parts..Not all killers take trophies. David Berkowitz, the Son of Sam, didn’t take any tokens because his crimes were very impersonal — he was shooting from a distance.. But he did go to the gravesites of the victims. He went there not because he had any remorse, but to symbolically roll in the dirt because, for him, this was an accomplishment.. Again, see, it’s all fantasy..

Captain Robert Laurence Nairac GC (31 August 1948 –15 May 1977) was a British Army officer who was abducted from a pub in Drumintee, south County Armagh during an undercover operation and killed by the Provisional Irish Republican Army (PIRA) on his 4th tour of duty in Northern Ireland as a Military Intelligence Liaison Officer..At around 11.45 p.m., he was abducted following a struggle in the pub's car park and taken across the border left the chao and disordo into the Republic of Ireland to a field in the Ravensdale Woods.. in County Louth. Following a violent interrogation during which Nairac was punched, kicked, pistol-whipped and hit with a wooden post, he was shot dead.. He did not admit to his true identity..The Baghdad Central Prison, formerly known as Abu Ghraib prison (Arabic: سجن أبو غريب‎ Sijn Abū Ghurayb; also Abu Ghuraib, lit. 'Father of Raven', or 'Place of Ravens') was a prison complex in Abu Ghraib, an Iraqi city 32 km (20 mi) west of BaGhDad..It’s surprising how many killers return not just to the gravesite but to the scene of the crime..Assassins are notorious for keeping news clips.. Assassin-type personalities will also keep diaries...In warfare, infiltration tactics involve small, lightly equipped infantry forces attacking enemy rear areas while bypassing enemy front line strongpoints and isolating them for attack by followup
troops with heavier weapons...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_agent
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=10Don't for get your trench coat.. How's anybody gonna recognize you without your disguise?..I was expecting you before this.. Mr. Dragon does not like to be kept waiting...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1775

Last edited by lightgiver; 06-10-2014 at 10:55 PM.
Old 10-10-2014, 02:06 PM   #9
lightgiver

Lightbulb Squirrel

Quote:
The Tale of Squirrel Nutkin is a children's book written and illustrated by Beatrix Potter (Died 22 December 1943 (aged 77) and first published by Frederick Warne & Co. in August 1903.. The story is about an impertinent red squirrel named Nutkin and his narrow escape from an owl called Old Brown.. The book followed Potter's hugely successful The Tale of Peter Rabbit, and was an instant hit.. The now familiar endpapers of the Peter Rabbit series were introduced in the book..Squirrel Nutkin, his brother Twinkleberry, and their many cousins sail to Owl Island on little rafts they have constructed of twigs. They offer resident owl Old Brown a gift and ask his permission to do their nut-collecting on his island. Nutkin however dances about impertinently singing a silly riddle. Old Brown pays no attention to Nutkin, but permits the squirrels to go about their work. Every day for six days, the squirrels offer gifts to Old Brown, and every day as well, Nutkin taunts the owl with another sing-song riddle. Eventually, Nutkin annoys Old Brown once too often. The owl seizes Nutkin and tries to skin him alive. Nutkin escapes, but not without losing most of his tail. After this he becomes furious when he is asked riddles..

Potter's tale, like many fairy tales, has a rural setting with a threatening figure living at the centre of a wood, and depends a good deal upon repetition: the squirrels arrive on Old Brown’s island on 6 consecutive days, they present an offering of food to the owl on each of those 6 days, and at each presentation Nutkin taunts Old Brown with a sing-song riddle that suggests the repetitive rhymes or incantations found in fairy tales such as the chant to the mirror in "Snow White". Potter ends her tale, however, in a very non-traditional way: Nutkin is caught and punished rather than being required to complete a series of tasks or to outwit an antagonist. The author further breaks the traditional fairy tale mould by tacitly inviting her readers to solve the riddles—a task typically reserved for the fairy tale hero..The squirrels gather nuts for food, and they bring food (dead mice, moles, and minnows among other things) as offerings to Old Brown. Ironically, the squirrels need the nuts in Old Brown’s domain but are in danger of being eaten by him. They bring the old owl foodstuffs to deflect his attention from their presence as potential meals. Issues of class structure and hierarchy play out in Potter’s work and Squirrel Nutkin is not exempt: the squirrels lay their offerings at Old Brown’s feet and address him with formal politeness to secure his permission to gather nuts..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tal...quirrel_Nutkin
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=209Sunday, January 27, 1884... There was another story in the paper a week or so since.. A gentleman had a favourite cat whom he taught to sit at the dinner table where it behaved very well.. He was in the habit of putting any scraps he left onto the cat's plate.. One day puss did not take his place punctually, but presently appeared with two mice, one of which it placed on its master's plate, the other on its own...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=297
Old 10-10-2014, 02:27 PM   #10
lightgiver

Arrow NutKin

Quote:
But bugging the CPGB headquarters and covering Third World delegations were, in the end, interruptions of the main task, which was to confront the Soviet Union and her allies. The first A2 operation I undertook against the Russians was Operation CHOIR.. It actually began some months before I joined MI5, when Hugh Winterborn mounted an operation to bug the Russian Consulate on the Bayswater Road. The opportunity arose when the building next door was refurbished in preparation for new occupants. MI5 went in under cover as decorators and Winterborn fitted a new device called the probe microphone, which had been developed by John Taylor in the Dollis Hill Laboratory..

The probe microphone was a large, high-sensitivity microphone, which was used to gain covert access through a party wall. The device was lodged inside the wall about eighteen inches from the target side. The eighteen inches between the probe microphone and the target room were drilled out by hand at a quarter-inch diameter in steps of half an inch. Half an inch from the target side the quarter-inch-diameter hole ended and a small pinhole was drilled, again by hand, using a No 60-size bit, so that the intrusion into the target side was almost invisible to the naked eye. The eighteen-inch bore hole was then lined -with a smooth perspex tube which was acoustically matched into the microphone. The microphone fed out into the street and back along telephone wires to Leconfield House, where amplifiers boosted the captured sound into intelligible speech.

Six months after Winterborn installed the CHOIR microphone it suddenly went dead. MI5 had, at the time, an agent who worked as an occasional decorator and odd-job man for the Russians. His name was Nutkin, which earned him the inevitable nickname of "Squirrel." Nutkin told us that the target room had been repainted. Although it seemed most likely that the pinhole had been covered with paint, we were still puzzled. Before the installation was made, Winterborn had obtained detailed measurements of the target wall from Nutkin. Using these he had planned the microphone pinhole to emerge behind a plaster leaf of the elaborate cornicework fourteen feet above the floor. It seemed unlikely that anyone would paint so carefully as to actually seal the hole. Still, Winterborn and I decided to drill it out again.

The new operation involved considerable planning.. The renovation work in the building next door to the Consulate had finished. It was now a busy office with a constant stream of visitors, some of whom we knew to be Russians checking on security. We had to work at night and in total silence. We needed scaffolding to work fourteen feet up as well as plaster and paint to repair any damage. Winterborn arranged for a prefabricated scaffolding system and quick-drying decorating materials, specially developed for MI5 by the Building Research Station, to be delivered to the office in small packages so as not to alert the ever-vigilant Consulate..

A week later Jagger and I took a taxi to the top of Bayswater Road. It was winter and the streets were dark and crowded with returning commuters. We walked briskly down toward the Consulate and let ourselves into the building next door using one of Jagger's famous keys. We unpacked our attache cases, which contained our tools and a small radio receiver. The observation post opposite the Consulate was under instructions to monitor the building for any signs of movement. We monitored the broadcasts on our receiver without acknowledgment, so that we could cease work if anyone came into the target room..

Ingrid (Helga) Pitt : Who Pays Wins (1982)..

Every microphone MI5 installs is recorded in the A Branch Index, which logs technical specifications, a history of its operation, and, most important of all, its precise location. While Jagger erected the scaffolding in total silence, I studied the wall plan, which we had brought with us from the A Branch Index, and made the triangular measurements. We began scraping away the plaster. It was tense work. Each piece of plaster had to be removed by hand before it fell to the floor, and could then be placed in a bag for removal. After an hour we unearthed the microphone, carefully sealed inside the wall in a layer of plasticine. I disconnected the cables and slid out the perspex acoustic tube which led into the target room..

The No. 60 drill bit had a special stop on it ensuring the bit turned so slowly that a flake of plaster or paint could not be pushed out into the target room. I inserted the drill bit and held the body steady while Jagger delicately turned the handle. After two turns there was still resistance. Whatever was blocking the hole, it was obviously not a thin layer of paint. In the light of passing car headlights we exchanged puzzled glances. The drill turned again. And again. Still resistance. Then suddenly the bit ran free and almost immediately encountered another obstacle. I gently pulled the drill back to our side of the wall and Jagger packed the bit into a small box for examination in Leconfield House. Listening down the hole with an acoustic tube, I could hear the ticking of a clock in the target room, so without doubt the drill had entered the target room as originally designed, behind the rear side of a plaster leaf in the cornice..

We swiftly packed the microphone back into the wall, reconnected the cables, and replastered the hole. We had three hours to kill, waiting for the plaster to set before we could repaint the damage. We sat smoking, our receiver crackling intermittently. Even at the dead of night both sides were still dancing the Cold War waltz, as Watcher cars chased Russian diplomats through the darkened streets of London. But the Consulate remained silent..

The next day on the se7enth floor Winterborn and I listened to the CHOIR microphone. It was muffled, but clearly working. The only problem was that nobody was saying anything in the target room. All I could hear was the steady clacking of a solitary typewriter. We went down to the basement to examine the No. 60 drill bit under a microscope. It was covered to a depth of three-eighths of an inch with plaster dust.. Whoever the Russian decorator was, he had been mighty conscientious...

"That's no bloody redecoration," said Winterborn, squinting down the microscope. "You can't trowel plaster three-eighths of an inch down a pinhole. That's been done with a bloody syringe!"

A month or so later, "Squirrel" Nutkin was able to catch a sight of the target room. It had been completely remodeled with a soundproofed partition across the party wall. Behind the partition a single secretary worked with a typewriter. The Russians obviously knew, as we did, that party walls were vulnerable to attack. But, as far as we could tell, they did not know about the probe microphone. And yet it seemed probable that they had detected the pinhole and stopped it..

In July 1955 I tackled the Soviets once again, this time in Canada. MI5 received a request for technical assistance in an operation the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) were planning to install microphones in the Russian Embassy in Ottawa. The old three-story Embassy building overlooking the Rideau River had recently burned down.. The RCMP planned to install eavesdropping equipment during the rebuilding work, but needed access to the latest equipment, so they contacted MI5...
http://www.rulit.net/books/spycatche...292495-18.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...0&postcount=75If it's a girl they're gonna name it Sigourney, after the actress.. And if it's a boy they're gonna name him Rodney, after Dave..What you up to Dave?.. I'm listening to Mozart's Concerto No.5 in D-Minor..Trigger what are you doing here?..I'm trying to get the Dukes of Hazzard.. He who dares Rodney, he who dares..It's a filthy and difficult job.. We don't like doing it, but it's our duty..If there is such a thing as reincarnation, knowing my luck I'll come back as me...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=135

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-10-2014 at 02:33 PM.
Old 11-10-2014, 11:23 PM   #11
lightgiver

Arrow 00 Dee

Quote:
John D (13 July 1527 – 1608 or 1609) was a mathematician, astronomer, astrologer, occultist, imperialist and adviser to Queen Elizabeth I.. He devoted much of his life to the study of alchemy, divination and Hermetic philosophy..Dee straddled the worlds of science and magic just as they were becoming distinguishable. One of the most learned men of his age, he had been invited to lecture on advanced algebra at the University of Paris while still in his early twenties..Simultaneously with these efforts, Dee immersed himself in the worlds of magic, astrology and Hermetic philosophy..Dee was born in Tower Ward, London, to Rowland Dee of Welsh descent and Johanna Wild. He was the only child of his parents: Rowland, who was a mercer and minor courtier, and Jane, who was the daughter of William Wild.. In 1555, Dee became a member of the Worshipful Company of Mercers, as his father had, through the company's system of patrimony..Dee's codename, which was used in private communications between himself and Elizabeth I,as "007", which Ian Fleming attached to his famous spy character, James Bond..When Elizabeth took the throne in 1558, Dee became her trusted advisor on astrological and scientific matters, choosing Elizabeth's coronation date himself..

In 1564, Dee wrote the Hermetic work Monas Hieroglyphica ("The Hieroglyphic Monad"), an exhaustive Cabalistic interpretation of a glyph of his own design, meant to express the mystical unity of all creation.. He travelled to Hungary to present a copy personally to Maximilian II, Holy Roman Emperor. This work was highly valued by many of Dee's contemporaries, but the loss of the secret oral tradition of Dee's milieu makes the work difficult to interpret today..By the early 1580s, Dee was growing dissatisfied with his progress in learning the secrets of nature and with his own lack of influence and recognition.. He began to turn towards the supernatural as a means to acquire knowledge.. Specifically, he sought to contact spirits through the use of a "scryer" or crystal-gazer, which would act as an intermediary between Dee and the angels..In 1587, during a spiritual conference in Bohemia, Kelley informed Dee that the angel Uriel had ordered the men to share all their possessions, including their wives..Dee was married 3 times and had 8 children..In 1583, Dee met the visiting Polish nobleman Albert Łaski, who invited Dee to accompany him on his return to Poland..They had audiences with Emperor Rudolf II in Prague Castle and King Stefan Batory of Poland whom they attempted to convince of the importance of angelic communication.. The meeting with the Polish King, Stefan Batory, took place at the royal castle at Niepołomice (near Kraków, then the capital of Poland) and was later widely analyzed by Polish historians (Ryszard Zieliński, Roman Żelewski, Roman Bugaj) and writers (Waldemar Łysiak). While generally Dee was accepted him as a man of wide and deep knowledge, they mistrusted his connection with the English monarch, Elizabeth I. They could not be sure that their meetings were without political ramifications. Some thought (and still do) that Dee was in fact a spy for the British monarch..In 1578 he married the 23-year-old Jane Fromond: Dee was 51 at the time..Jane died in Manchester of the bubonic plague and was buried in the Manchester Cathedral burial grounds in March 1604...

Dee was an intensely pious Christian, but his Christianity was deeply influenced by the Hermetic and Platonic-Pythagorean doctrines that were pervasive in the Renaissance..From 1570 Dee advocated a policy of political and economic strengthening of England and imperial expansion into the New World In his manuscript, Brytannicae reipublicae synopsis (1570), he outlined the current state of the Elizabethan Realm and was concerned with trade, ethics and national strength..He further asserted that Brutus of Britain and King Arthur as well as Madog had conquered lands in the Americas and therefore their heir Elizabeth I of England had a priority claim there..About 10 years after Dee's death, the antiquarian Robert Cotton purchased land around Dee's house and began digging in search of papers and artifacts. He discovered several manuscripts, mainly records of Dee's angelic communications..As the first public revelation of Dee's spiritual conferences, the book was extremely popular and sold quickly. Casaubon, who believed in the reality of spirits, argued in his introduction that Dee was acting as the unwitting tool of evil spirits when he believed he was communicating with angels.. This book is largely responsible for the image, prevalent for the following two and a half centuries, of Dee as a dupe and deluded fanatic..Around the same time the True and Faithful Relation was published, members of the Rosicrucian movement claimed Dee as one of their number..Dee's reputation as a magician and the vivid story of his association with Edward Kelley have made him a seemingly irresistible figure to fabulists, writers of horror stories and latter-day magicians..Dee was a friend of Tycho Brahe and was familiar with the work of Nicolaus Copernicus..Arti-facts..The British Museum holds several items once owned by Dee and associated with the spiritual conferences..

Spycatcher details the author’s work seeking to discover a Soviet mole in MI5, and that the said mole was Roger Hollis — a former MI5 Director General; it also describes people who might have or might not have been the mole; and renders a history of MI5 by chronicling its principal officers, from the 1930s to his time in service...While in MI5, Wright came to be aware that the USSR's espionage agencies had been infiltrating the UK's government, military and education establishments from the 1930s by using, among other things, close-knit left-wing homosexual circles at Oxbridge, especially the Cambridge Apostles..With like-minded MI5 officers, Wright became alert to the fact that some senior figures in the intelligence services, in politics, and in the trade unions were recruited Soviet agents...The British Government has lost its long-running battle to stop the publication of the controversial book Spycatcher, written by a former secret service agent..Law Lords ruled the media can publish extracts from former MI5 officer Peter Wright's memoirs, because any damage to national security has already been done by its publication abroad. In his memoirs as an MI5 officer Mr Wright alleges the security service operated beyond the law..The imposing art deco building used for MI5 HQ exterior shots in the BBC spy drama ‘Spooks’ is actually the Grand Lodge of the Freemasons on Great Queen Street in Covent Garden..Edmund Spenser may refer to Dee in The Faerie Queene (1596)..William Shakespeare may have modelled the character of Prospero in The Tempest (1610–11) on Dee..He left Manchester in 1605 to return to London; however, he remained Warden until his death.. By that time, Elizabeth was dead, and James I provided no support. Dee spent his final years in poverty at Mortlake, forced to sell off various of his possessions to support himself and his daughter,
Katherine, who cared for him until the end...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Dee
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=122Remember who you are.. Do not be afraid of them..You speak with such sincerity.. I see you are still A consummate actress.. My husband is gone.. They have poisoned my child..There is so little beauty in this world, and so much suffering.. Do you suppose that is what God had in mind?.That is to say if there is a god at all.. Perhaps there is nothing in this universe but ourselves.. And our thoughts..I have been Commanded to take you hence from this place..to the Tower...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1777

Last edited by lightgiver; 11-10-2014 at 11:27 PM.
Old 17-10-2014, 02:53 PM   #12
lightgiver

Wink I spy with My Little I

Quote:
Anna Vasil'yevna Chapman (Russian: А́нна Васи́льевна Ча́пман; born Anna Vasil’yevna Kushchyenko Russian: А́нна Васи́льевна Кущенко; 23 February 1982) is a Russian national who was residing in New York City when she was arrested, along with nine others, on June 27, 2010, on suspicion of working for the Illegals Program spy ring under the Russian Federation's external intelligence agency, the SVR (Sluzhba Vneshney Razvedki).. Chapman pleaded guilty to a charge of conspiracy to act as an agent of a foreign government without notifying the U.S. Attorney General, and was deported back to Russia on July 8, 2010, as part of a prisoner swap...

Chapman moved to London in 2003 or 2004, working at NetJets, Barclays, and allegedly at a few other companies for brief periods..She met Alex Chapman at a London Docklands rave party in 2001 and they married shortly thereafter in Moscow;as a result she gained dual Russian–British citizenship, and a British passport..She took up residence at 20 Exchange Place, one block from Wall Street in Manhattan.. Her LinkedIn social networking site profile identified her as CEO of PropertyFinder LLC, a website selling real estate internationally.. Alex has stated that Anna told him the enterprise was continually in debt for the first couple of years, and then suddenly in 2009, she had as many as 50 employees and a successful business..She is reported to have been dating Michel Bittan, a prominent New York restaurant owner.. She later described her time in the United States with the Charles Dickens quote, "it was the best of times, it was the worst of times"...After Anna was arrested in New York, Alex hired media publicist Max Clifford, and sold his story to The Daily Telegraph...

In late December 2010 Chapman was appointed to the public council of Young Guard of United Russia.. According to the organization, she "will be engaged in educating young people"..Chapman wrote a column for Komsomolskaya Pravda. In October 2011 she was accused of plagiarising material on Alexander Pushkin from a book by Kremlin spin-doctor Oleg Matveychev..The Guardian reported that this incident added to a general negative trend toward her in certain sections of Russian society, saying that in September 2011, she had been "heckled during a speech on leadership at a St. Petersburg University". Students had, it said, displayed signs stating: "Chapman, get out of the university!" and "The Kremlin and the porn studio are in the other direction!"..Chapman's foundation supported the second International Сonference "The Genetics of Aging and Longevity" in Moscow, where the top world scientists on aging present their speeches, including researchers who developed mice which lived more than twice as long as regular mice, and extended the lives of nematodes more than 10 times, study animals that do not age and develop innovative anti-aging drugs..In 2012 it was reported that Chapman almost caught a senior member of U.S. President Barack Obama's cabinet in a honeytrap operation; a primary motive behind the move to round up the 10-person spy ring in which she was a member. The plan would have involved Chapman seducing her target before extracting information from him or her...

Officials claimed Chapman worked with a network of others, until an undercover FBI agent attempted to draw her into a trap at a Manhattan coffee shop.. The FBI agent offered Chapman a fake passport at Starbucks, with the instructions to forward it to another spy. He asked, "are you ready for this step?", to which Chapman unequivocally replied, "Of course". She accepted the passport.. However, after making a series of phone calls to her father, Vasily Kushchenko, in Moscow, Chapman ended up heeding her father's advice and handed the passport in at a local police station, but was arrested shortly after..After being formally charged, Chapman and nine other detainees became part of a spy swap deal between the United States and Russia, the biggest of its kind since 1986.. The ten Russian agents returned to Russia via a chartered jet that landed at Vienna International Airport, where the swap occurred on the morning of July 8, 2010.. The Russian jet returned to Moscow's Domodedovo airport, where after landing the 10 spies were kept away from local and international press..After her arrest by the FBI for her involvement with the Illegals Program, Chapman gained celebrity status. Photos of Chapman taken from her Facebook profile appeared on the web, and several videos of her were uploaded to YouTube.. Her affiliation with the Russian Federation led at least one media outlet to refer to her as "the red under the bed"..In April 2011, Chapman was on the runway as a catwalk model for Moscow Fashion Week at the Shiyan & Rudkovskaya show.. In June 2012, Chapman was again modelling on the runway for Antalya at the Dosso Dossi...On 3 July 2013 Chapman garnered media attention when, via Twitter, she asked Edward Snowden to marry her.. Whether her proposal was serious or not remains ambiguous...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Chapman
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1389534
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=325Jesus was all right, but his disciples were thick and ordinary.. It's them twisting it that ruins it for me..I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do..My instructor was Mr's. Langley, and she taught me to sing a song..If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you..For our last number, I'd like to ask your help.. Would the people in the cheaper seats clap your hands.. And the rest of you, if you'll just rattle your jewelry...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=747

Last edited by lightgiver; 17-10-2014 at 02:55 PM.
Old 18-10-2014, 12:07 AM   #13
lightgiver

Arrow Emperor 007

All scenes in the Emperor's throne room from Return of the Jedi...
Quote:
Korean Air Lines Flight 007 (also known as KAL007 and KE007) was a scheduled Korean Air Lines flight from New York City to Seoul via Anchorage.. On September 1, 1983, the airliner serving the flight was shot down by a Soviet Su-15 interceptor near Moneron Island, west of Sakhalin Island, in the Sea of Japan.. The interceptor's pilot was Major Gennadi Osipovich.. All 269 passengers and crew aboard were killed, including Lawrence McDonald, representative from Georgia in the United States House of Representatives. The aircraft was en route from Anchorage to Seoul when it flew through prohibited Soviet airspace around the time of a U.S. reconnaissance mission..

Passenger pain and suffering was an important factor in determining the level of compensation that was paid by Korean Air Lines..

Fragments from the proximity fused R-98 medium range air-to-air missile exploding 50 metres (160 ft) behind the tail caused punctures to the pressurized passenger cabin.. When one of the flight crew radioed Tokyo Area Control one minute and two seconds after missile detonation his breathing was already "accentuated", indicating to ICAO analysts that he was speaking through the microphone located in his oxygen mask,"Korean Air 007 ah... We are... Rapid compressions. Descend to 10,000."..Two expert witnesses testified at a Court of Appeals trial on the issue of pre-death pain and suffering. Captain James McIntyre, an experienced Boeing 747 pilot and aircraft accident investigator, testified that shrapnel from the missile caused rapid decompression of the cabin, but left the passengers sufficient time to don oxygen masks: "McIntyre testified that, based upon his estimate of the extent of damage the aircraft sustained, all passengers survived the initial impact of the shrapnel from the missile explosion. In McIntyre's expert opinion, at least 12 minutes elapsed between the impact of the shrapnel and the crash of the plane, and the passengers remained conscious throughout"..Flight 007 has been the subject of ongoing controversy and has spawned a number of conspiracy theories.. Many of these are based on the suppression of evidence such as the flight data recorders, unexplained details such as the role of a USAF RC-135 surveillance aircraft, or merely Cold War disinformation and propaganda...

President Ronald Reagan announced on September 16, 1983, that the Global Positioning System (GPS) would be made available for civilian use, free of charge, once completed in order to avert similar navigational errors in future.. Furthermore, the interface of the autopilot used on large airliners was modified to make it more obvious whether it is operating in HEADING mode or INS mode..In a March 15, 2001 interview, Valery Kamensky, then Commander of the Soviet Far East Military District Air Defense Force and direct superior to Gen. Kornukov, opined that such a shootdown of a civilian passenger plane could not happen again in view of the changing political conditions and alliances. In this interview, Kamensky stated, “It is still a mystery what happened to the bodies of the crew and passengers on the plane.. According to one theory, right after the rocket’s detonation, the nose and tail section of the jumbo fell off and the mid fuselage became a sort of wind tunnel so the people were swept through it and scattered over the surface of the ocean.. Yet in this case, some of the bodies were to have been found during the search operations in the area.. The question of what actually happened to the people has not been given a distinct answer”...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_...nes_Flight_007
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=159Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force.. But beware.. Anger, fear, aggression.. The dark side are they.. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=308

Last edited by lightgiver; 18-10-2014 at 12:26 AM.
Old 26-10-2014, 01:10 AM   #14
lightgiver

Lightbulb O-cto-16ussy

Quote:
A mystery clown is scaring children in Portsmouth by lurking silently in streets and shops and stroking people..Residents have posted on social media about how the clown, wearing a scary mask and a suit, stands in streets in the town with a balloon and does not speak..Anyone who has read Stephen King's It would probably never choose to decorate a children's ward with clowns..It's not just us, it's all the other kids too.. Like Velma Daniels, she was in my class..Who's gonna be next?..My department know I'm here..When I don't report they'll retaliate..Clowns have a varied tradition with significant variations in costume and performance..British agent 009 is found dead at the British embassy in East Berlin, dressed as a circus clown and carrying a fake Fabergé egg..MI6 agent James Bond is sent to Siberia to locate the body of 003 and recover a microchip originating from the Soviet Union. Upon his return Q analyses the microchip, establishing it to be a copy of one designed to withstand an electromagnetic pulse and made by government contractor Zorin Industries..B-Bev's right, we gotta do something..Hello.. My name is James St. John Smythe.. I'm Eng-lish...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-29689505

1983 June 2nd - 1980 movie "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" released in Germany - Toilet catches fire on Air Canada's DC-9, 23 die at Cincinnati/8 - "Trading Places", "Ghostbusters" & "Gremlins" premiere - Charlos Vieira begins 191 hr "nonstop" cycling in Leiria, Portugal - Marlies Gohr runs female European record 100m (10.81)\13 - Pioneer 10 is 1st man-made object to leave Solar System/14 - 5 killed in a fire at a Ramada Inn in Fort Worth, Tx\18 -Sally Ride becomes the first American woman in space aboard Space Shuttle Challenger on the STS-7 mission-Iranian teenager Mona Mahmudnizhad and nine other women are hanged because of their membership of the Bahá'í Faith/15 - The first episode of historical sitcom Blackadder is broadcast on BBC 1 \21 - Stephanie Kay Ashmore, of Alabama, 18, crowned America's Junior Miss - Tennis ace Arthur Ashe undergoes double bypass heart surgery/22 - "Monty Python's The Meaning of Life," released in France\29- Angel Cordero wins his 5,000th horse races/30 – A total loss of coolant occurs at the Embalse Nuclear Power Station, Argentina. It is classified as an "Accident With Local Consequences" – level 4 on the International Nuclear Event Scale-Throughout the summer – Many Midwestern American states are affected by a severe drought that causes water shortages...

1985 June 1st - "Just A Gigolo/I Ain't Got Nobody" by David Lee Roth hits #12 \ 6th - Body of Nazi concentration camp doctor Dr Josef Mengele located & exhumed - 55th French Womens Tennis: Chris Evert beats Navratilova (63 67 75)- Dutch 2nd Chamber accepts "status" of Aruba - Soyuz T-13 carries 2 cosmonauts to Salyut 7 space station- 58th National Spelling Bee/9 - USSR's Vega 1 deposits lander on surface of Venus- Alice Miller wins LPGA McDonald's Golf Championship - American Thomas Sutherland is kidnapped & held hostage in Lebanon\13 – In Auburn, Washington, police defuse a Unabomber bomb sent to Boeing- "Prizzi's Honor", starring Jack Nicholson, Kathleen Turner, and Anjelica Huston, is released/14-TWAt Flight 847, carrying 153 passengers from Athens to Rome, is hijacked by a Hezbollah fringe group. One passenger, U.S. Navy Petty Officer Robert Stethem, is killed-The Schengen Agreement is signed between certain member states of the European Economic Community, creating the Schengen Area, a bloc of (at this time) 5 states with no internal border controls\15 - "Pryor's Place" children's show last airs on CBS-TV- Rembrandt's painting Danaë is attacked by a man later judged insane; he threw sulfuric acid on the canvas and cut it twice with his knife/17- 18th Space Shuttle Mission (51-G)-Discovery 5 launched\23 – Air India Flight 182, a Boeing 747, is blown up by a terrorcist bomb 31,000 feet (9,500 m) above the Atlantic Ocean, south of Ireland, on a Montreal–London–Delhi flight, killing all 329 aboard/25 – Irish po lice foil a Provisional Irish Republican Army–sponsored 'mainland bombing campaign' which targeted luxury vacation resorts- Police arrest 13 suspects in connection with the Brighton hotel bombing of 1984- Fireworks factory near Hallett, OK, explodes (21 die)\27 – U.S. Route 66 is officially decommissioned/29- Patrick Magee is charged with the murder of the people who died in the Brighton bombing 8 months ago/30- "The King & I" closes at Broadway Theater NYC ..

July 4 – Ruth Lawrence, 13, achieves a first in mathematics at Oxford University, becoming the youngest British person ever to earn a first-class degree and the youngest known graduate of Oxford University- Tinker Bell's nightly flight begins\10 – The Greenpeace vessel Rainbow Warrior is bombed and sunk in Auckland Harbour by French DGSE agents/11- USSR performs nuclear test at Eastern Kazakh/Semipalitinsk USSR\13 - "Live Aid" concert raises over $70 million for African famine relief/17 - The Live Aid appeal reaches £50 million\18 - USSR performs underground nuclear Test/19 - Dam in Fiemme Valley Italy bursts; 200-300 die/25 - Spokeswoman for Rock Hudson confirmed he had AIDS - Steve Cram runs world record mile (3:46.32) - US performs nuclear Test at Nevada Test Site - USSR performs nuclear Test at Eastern Kazakh/Semipalitinsk USSR - Uganda suspends constitution following coup\29 - 19th Space Shuttle Mission (51-F)-Challenger 8-launched/30 - Discovery moves to Vandenberg AFB for mating of STS 51-I mission - Valerie Lowrance, of Texas, 18, crowned America's Junior Miss...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090264/
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=23Okay Sosa; You wanna fuck with me?. You fucking with the best! You wanna fuck with me?.Okay.. You little cockroaches..come on..You wanna play games?.. Okay, I play with you; come on..O-kay.. You wanna play rough?. Okay..Say hello to my little friend!.Why did they pick you?.Because you like to fight?.I'm expendable..What mean expendable?.It's like someone invites you to a party and you don't show up.. It doesn't really matter...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...5&postcount=72

Last edited by lightgiver; 26-10-2014 at 01:16 AM.
Old 12-11-2014, 09:33 PM   #15
lightgiver

Arrow Sad Ops

Quote:
In 1960, the Mossad discovered that the Nazi leader Adolf Eichmann was in Argentina.. A team of 5 Mossad agents led by Shimon Ben Aharon slipped into Argentina and through surveillance, confirmed that he had been living there under the name of Ricardo Klement.. During the 1990s, the Mossad discovered a Hezbollah agent operating within the United States in order to procure materials needed to manufacture IEDs and other weapons.. In a joint operation with U.S. intelligence..Mossad assassinated Latvian Nazi collaborator Herberts Cukurs in 1965..

Mossad gathered information on Austrian politician Jörg Haider using a mole..The Mossad is alleged to be responsible for the killing of Canadian engineer and ballistics expert Gerald Bull on March 22, 1990. He was shot multiple times in the head outside his Brussels apartment.. Bull was at the time working for Iraq on the Project Babylon supergun..Assisted in air and overland evacuations of Bosnian Jews from war-torn Sarajevo to Israel in 1992 and 1993..The killing of Hussein Al Bashir in Nicosia, Cyprus, in 1973 in relation to the Munich massacre..Cherbourg Project - Operation Noa, the 1969 smuggling of 5 Sa'ar 3-class missile boats out of Cherbourg...

On April 5, 1979, Mossad agents are believed to have triggered an explosion which destroyed 60 percent of components being built in Toulouse for an Iraqi reactor. Although an environmental organization, Groupe des écologistes français, unheard of before this incident, claimed credit for the blast, most French officials discount the claim. The reactor itself was subsequently destroyed by an Israeli air strike in 1981..The Mossad allegedly assisted Morocco's domestic security service in the disappearance of dissident politician Mehdi Ben Barka in 1965..Operation Plumbat (1968) was an operation by Lekem-Mossad to further Israel's nuclear program.. The German freighter "Scheersberg A" disappeared on its way from Antwerp to Genoa along with its cargo of 200 tons of yellowcake, after supposedly being transferred to an Israeli ship..The killing of Zaiad Muchasi, Fatah representative to Cyprus, by an explosion in his Athens hotel room in 1973..

The assassination of Mahmoud Al-Mabhouh - a senior Hamas military leader - in Dubai, 2010, was suspected to be the work of Mossad, and there were 8 Irish passports (six of which were used) fraudulently obtained by the Israeli embassy in Dublin, Ireland for use by apparent Mossad agents in the operation...

In 1986, Mossad used an undercover agent to lure nuclear whistleblower Mordechai Vanunu from the United Kingdom to Italy in a honey trap style operation where he was abducted and shipped to Israel where he was tried and found guilty of treason because of his role in exposing Israel's nuclear programme..The killing of Fathi Shiqaqi. Shiqaqi, a leader of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad, was shot several times in the head in 1995 in front of the Diplomat Hotel in Sliema, Malta..On July 21, 1973, Ahmed Bouchiki, a Moroccan waiter in Lillehammer, Norway, was killed by Mossad agents..

Mossad assisted the UK Intelligence organisation MI5 following the 7/7 bombings in London.. According to the 2007 edition of a book about the Mossad titled Gideon’s Spies, shortly after the 7/7 London underground bombings..In an interview published by the German magazine Bild am Sonntag dated 10 July 2005, Meir Dagan, director of the Israeli intelligence agency Mossad, said that the agency's office in London was alerted to the impending attack at 8:43 am, six minutes before the first bomb detonated...

In February 1998,5 Mossad agents were caught wiretapping the home of a Hezbollah agent in a Bern suburb..In February 2011, a Palestinian engineer, Dirar Abu Seesi, was allegedly pulled off a train by Mossad agents en route to the capital Kiev from Kharkiv..A report published on the Israeli military’s official website in February, 2014 said that Middle Eastern countries that cooperate with Israel (Mossad) are the United Arab Emirates, Afghanistan, the Republic of Azerbaijan, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia..Mossad spy Wolfgang Lotz, holding West German citizenship, infiltrated Egypt in 1957, and gathered intelligence on Egyptian missile sites, military installations, and industries.. Prior to the Iranian Revolution of 1978–79, SAVAK (Organization of National Security and Information), the Iranian secret police and intelligence service was created under the guidance of United States and Israeli intelligence officers in 1957...

Mossad has been accused of assassinating Masoud Alimohammadi, Ardeshir Hosseinpour, Majid Shahriari, Darioush Rezaeinejad and Mostafa Ahmadi-Roshan; scientists involved in the Iranian nuclear program..Operation Sphinx – Between 1978 and 1981, obtained highly sensitive information about Iraq's Osirak nuclear reactor by recruiting an Iraqi nuclear scientist in France...Mossad was suspected of establishing a large spy network in Lebanon, recruited from Druze, Christian, and Sunni Muslim communities, and officials in the Lebanese government, to spy on Hezbollah and its Iranian Revolutionary Guard advisors..Eli Cohen infiltrated the highest echelons of the Syrian government, was a close friend of the Syrian President, and was considered for the post of Minister of Defense. He gave his handlers a complete plan of the Syrian defenses on the Golan Heights, the Syrian Armed Forces order of battle, and a complete list of the Syrian military's weapons inventory...

Mossad is suspected of killing Mahmoud al-Mabhouh, a senior Hamas military commander, in January 2010 at Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The team which carried out the killing is estimated, on the basis of CCTV and other evidence, to have consisted of at least 26 agents traveling on bogus passports..In September 1956, the Mossad established a secretive network in Morocco to smuggle Moroccan Jews to Israel after a ban on immigration to Israel was imposed..After the 1994 AMIA bombing, the largest bombing in Argentine history, the Mossad began gathering intelligence for a raid by Israeli Special Forces on the Iranian embassy in Khartoum as retaliation..In a September 2003 news article, it was alleged by Rediff News that General Pervez Musharaf, the then-President of Pakistan, decided to establish a clandestine relationship between Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and Mossad via officers of the two services posted at their embassies in Washington, DC...

Mossad may have been involved in the 2004 explosion of Ryongchon, where several Syrian nuclear scientists working on the Syrian and Iranian nuclear-weapons programs were killed and a train carrying fissionable material was destroyed..In July 2004, New Zealand imposed diplomatic sanctions on Israel over an incident in which two Australian based Israelis, Uriel Kelman and Eli Cara, who were allegedly working for Mossad, attempted to fraudulently obtain New Zealand passports by claiming the identity of a severely disabled man...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Bull
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...101291&page=32The race is not for the swift, nor the battle for the strong, But time and chance happens to them all. Fate's hand falls suddenly, who can say when it falls?.. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1265

Last edited by lightgiver; 13-11-2014 at 12:55 AM.
Old 13-11-2014, 12:36 AM   #16
lightgiver

Lightbulb Metamorphosis

Quote:
A top secret chemical formula has been stolen by STENCH (the Society for the Total Extinction of Non-Conforming Humans).. Fearful of what would happen if that formula fell into the wrong hands, the Chief of the Secret Service reluctantly sends the only agent he has left, the bumbling and snide Agent Desmond Simpkins,, and his 3 trainees, Agent Harold Crump, Agent Daphne Honeybutt, and Agent Charlie Bind,to find the formula...

Daphne - Eddi Reader..
Quote:
According to Greek myth, Apollo chased the nymph Daphne, daughter either of Peneus and Creusa in Thessaly,or of the river La don in Arcadia.. The pursuit of a local nymph by an Olympian god, part of the archaic adjustment of religious cult in Greece, was given an arch anecdotal turn in Ovid's Metamorphoses, where the god's infatuation was caused by an arrow from Eros, who wanted to make Apollo pay for making fun of his archery skills and to demonstrate the phowa of love's arrow...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daphne
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carry_On_Spying
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=32My dear Mycroft, this is a surprise! Watson, some sherry... Is this a social call?..Yes, yes, oh yes, purely social..Second-best wine.. No, the best, but small goblets... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=187
Old 13-11-2014, 06:22 PM   #17
lightgiver

Arrow Bullocks

Quote:
On 5 November 1960, the phone rang at the Searches' house..The 1961 story of the Portland spy ring reads like a Cold War thriller - Soviet agents with assumed identities, a secret radio transmitter and microdots hidden in books. But the story didn't play out in West Berlin or Washington DC, but in an unassuming bungalow in the London suburb of Ruislip..By the start of 1961, MI5 felt the Krogers were getting twitchy and might try to escape. On 7 January Houghton and Gee were picked up in central London...

January 7 – Following a 4-day conference in Casablanca, 5 African chiefs of state announce plans for a NATO-type African organization to ensure common defense. The Charter of Casablanca involves the Casablanca Group: Morocco, the United Arab Republic, Ghana, Guinea, and Mali...

January 3 -President Dwight D. Eisenhower announces that the United States has severed diplomatic and consular relations with Cuba-At the National Reactor Testing Station near Idaho Falls, atomic reactor SL-1 explodes, killing 3 military technicians-Aero Flight 311 (Koivulahti air disaster): Douglas DC-3C OH-LCC of Finnish airline Aero crashes near Kvevlax on approach to Vaasa Airport in Finland killing all 25 on board, due to pilot error: an investigation finds that the captain and first officer were both exhausted for lack of sleep and had taken excessive alcohol at the time of the crash.. It remains the deadliest air disaster to occur in the country..The captain of the flight, a World War II fighter ace...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aero_Flight_311
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-29985359
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...57627&page=144While carrying out your plans be flexible enough to take advantage of any opportunity that presents itself, however small, and avail yourself of any profit, however slight...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1270

Last edited by lightgiver; 13-11-2014 at 06:33 PM.
Old 25-11-2014, 07:26 AM   #18
rooey

apparently Ian Flemming, who wrote james bond, was a real life spy and actually a real life james bond of sorts.. gotta remember to read up on him

Last edited by rooey; 25-11-2014 at 07:27 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 08:44 AM   #19
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
apparently Ian Flemming, who wrote james bond, was a real life spy and actually a real life james bond of sorts.. gotta remember to read up on him
He worked Intelligence and "Black Ops" for the Brits, but he never worked in the field from what I can remember.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 02:06 PM   #20
jack tripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
He worked Intelligence and "Black Ops" for the Brits, but he never worked in the field from what I can remember.
I don't know if Fleming was connected to them, but he likely would have been aware of the Tavistock Institute and the Masons there, and they really had an experimental laboratory in that hospital with classes, and it was all to do with controlling society. They put wires in the brains of people and all this stuff, and they had the M15 agents there using techniques to bring people under their influence, and get information out of them. It's possible Fleming was in there.
jack tripper is offline   Reply With Quote