Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 18-12-2015, 03:12 PM   #1
iamawaveofthesea

Default The Lone Gunmen outlined the plan for 911

In the first 'pilot' episode of the 'Lone Gunmen' TV series, which was a spin off of the hugely popular 'X Files' series the 3 main characters have to foil a plot by a shadowy government agency to hijack an airliner by hacking into its control system and then crash it into the world trade centre so that the government could then blame the attack on terrorists in order to be able to gain support for a new war they wanted to wage to boost profits for the war machine.

This show aired in march 2001, 6 months before the 911 attacks

Watch the show and see how uncannily this show pre-empted 911!
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2015, 05:25 PM   #2
berten60

That first episode was the best of the whole series,
after that it went downhill,alas...
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2015, 05:11 AM   #3
Dude111

That 1st episode said it all!!!!!!!!! (Thats why it was the best)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2015, 11:09 PM   #4
jake_ball

I only ever saw THAT episode. I reckon that they cancelled the series because it exposed the truth before it happened. But maybe the people who made that series were only planning on making that one series for the sole reason of getting the truth out about 911 ?
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 27-12-2015 at 11:09 PM.
jake_ball is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2016, 09:49 AM   #5
iamawaveofthesea

new Xfiles series lays out the conspiracy...

I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
Old 24-02-2016, 02:29 PM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

The last episode of the xfiles series was one of the most disturbing things i've watched for a while

It was a continuation of the storyline begun in the first episode where the agents uncover a plot by a cabal to takeover the US

In the last episode the cabal begin their end game which is to trigger the 'spartan virus' in the general populace which they embedded into people via VACCINES and CHEMTRAILS

These are designed to modify peoples DNA and leave a dormant virus within them that can be triggered at a time suitable for the cabal

The DNA mutation is then triggered by microwave radiation emitted form the cellphone towers

For those of us who have been following these various techs and who are awake enough to realise that there are no depths to which the cabal wouldn't stoop to achieve their aims this episode was a little close to the bone because it included all these elements which many of us believe are actually being done

As the cabal push their vaccines ever more aggressively and the chemtrails roll on unchallenged by politicians you have to wonder what it is they are so desperate to get inside every man, woman and child on the planet...
Old 10-09-2017, 07:34 AM   #7
iamawaveofthesea

The conspiracies that won't go away: Brother of 9/11 victim claim the US orchestrated the atrocity as new study shows it was impossible that the third tower collapsed from fire

Geoff Campbell, 31, was one of 67 Britons killed in the New York 9/11 attacks
His brother refuses to accept the official line and insists there was a cover-up
Matt Campbell will protest outside BBC Broadcasting House on the anniversary

By Sue Reid for the Daily Mail
Published: 01:14, 9 September 2017 | Updated: 12:35, 9 September 2017

Next Monday afternoon, Matt Campbell will stand outside BBC Broadcasting House in London’s Portland Place, protesting about the killing of his brother, Geoff, and 66 other Britons, in the 9/11 terror attack at the New York World Trade Centre.

After the horror on September 11, 2001, there was no trace of Geoff. The 31-year-old risk analyst had been attending a conference on the 106th floor in the North Tower, a short stroll from the Manhattan apartment where he lived with his American fiancée, Caroline.

At first, his family clung to the hope he was alive, until one year later fragments of a shoulder blade bearing Geoff’s DNA were found among Trade Centre rubble at a landfill site.

Matt began asking questions. He has not stopped since. He, and others who will be at the BBC protest, refuse to accept the official story about 9/11: that four U.S. airliners were hijacked by Islamist terror chief Osama Bin Laden’s pilots. Two were flown into New York’s famous Twin Towers, which collapsed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4sG85Sje3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Old 10-09-2017, 08:43 AM   #8
B3LI3V3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
The last episode of the xfiles series was one of the most disturbing things i've watched for a while

It was a continuation of the storyline begun in the first episode where the agents uncover a plot by a cabal to takeover the US

In the last episode the cabal begin their end game which is to trigger the 'spartan virus' in the general populace which they embedded into people via VACCINES and CHEMTRAILS

These are designed to modify peoples DNA and leave a dormant virus within them that can be triggered at a time suitable for the cabal

The DNA mutation is then triggered by microwave radiation emitted form the cellphone towers

For those of us who have been following these various techs and who are awake enough to realise that there are no depths to which the cabal wouldn't stoop to achieve their aims this episode was a little close to the bone because it included all these elements which many of us believe are actually being done

As the cabal push their vaccines ever more aggressively and the chemtrails roll on unchallenged by politicians you have to wonder what it is they are so desperate to get inside every man, woman and child on the planet...
Yup, they put a bit of their plans into popular-culture as sort of a double bluff.

They're good at poker.
B3LI3V3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2017, 06:59 PM   #9
techman

I've seen the Lone Gunman 9/11 predictive programming scene a number of times, and it is one of the best examples of TV shows knowingly having pre knowledge of future events to come. However, I don't necessarily believe that the writers of the show revealed this because they were cyptically forewarning us just for the sake of and blowing the whistle on who did it as such, I'm more leaning towards to the idea that the perpetrators of the event do these things because they know the consequences of what will happen to them if they don't show what will happen by informing us beforehand. Mark Devlin has talked quite abit about the idea of karma and law of the universe, and that by showing us (cryptically) what will happen we are giving our consent to it and they then can be let off the hook, so to speak.

Last edited by techman; 18-09-2017 at 07:01 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2017, 09:33 PM   #10
techman

We're all aware of the news report by BBC news reporter Jane Stanley describing on air that the Salomon (wrongly pronounced as the Solomon building by some researchers) building (building 7) had fallen when in fact it clearly hadn't due to the fact that the building was still standing there behind her. I've always wondered what exactly was going on here, or rather, how they managed to make a mistake like this considering how pre-planned the whole event was. Was it just that Stanley was not fully briefed on what was going and was told to basically read what she was told and may not even have known what the Salomon building was?, possible I suppose, or was she fully aware that that building was still standing even though she was reporting it had collapsed?. Why would they let this slip? as a sign (like predictive programming) to show us that it was planned?. It could be that the media just guessed that the building would collapse at some time due to it being so close to the twin towers, or maybe they were told that it looked like it was coming down and they quickly jumped the gun too quickly, which may account for the obvious error.

Last edited by techman; 20-09-2017 at 09:37 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 03:53 PM   #11
truth seeker 09

Quote:
new Xfiles series lays out the conspiracy...

Video has been deleted.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 04:05 PM   #12
andy1033

I am glad the xfiles did not have the internet to steal ideas from in the 90's. The geezer writing it, had to use some of his own brain, to write it.

The net would of destroyed the xfiles before it started, and the geezer writing it would of just stole ideas from the net.

I do not agree, the lone gunman forshadowed 911. Yep there is a similar tale, but that does not mean, it explains the reason why 911 happened. People claim just because it was in the show, somehow, that show depicts why 911 happened.

lol

We have no way of knowing why 911 happened, and people are just being sunday morning quarter backs again.

The lone gunman, probably took its idea from the first wtc bombing, and how the muslim terrorist said he was set up by the fbi.

Like i said if xfiles came about with the internet, the geezer writing it would of just stole his ideas from web pages, or forums like these and others. I am glad the xfiles came before this internet, and its why shows today cannot touch the original xfiles of the 90's.

I have not watched any of the new xfiles shows, or series, and i bet he has filled it with drivel from the internet.

The internet is mostly like one of those rubbish american tabloid mags before the net, that had totally rubbish absurd stories, and gossip.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 05-10-2017 at 04:10 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 04:15 PM   #13
truth seeker 09

Here is the 9/11 prediction in Lone Gunmen.

truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 04:35 PM   #14
andy1033

You can be sure, the lone gunman, took there ideas about wtc from the way in 1993, the first bombing of wtc, the muslim geezer claimed the fbi set him up.

So i do not agree, the lone gunman, predicted 911, and the reasons in lone gunman, why they said it happened, were probably just ideas of why they set up the first bombing in 1993.

Considering muslims were hijacking planes back then, 80's, and early 90, and they wanted to take down the wtc in 1993, its not a big jump to say they would use planes as weapons against it later on.

Muslims used planes many times, as terrorist events.

If you put there fascination for planes, and they wanted to take down wtc in 1993, i do not think it would of been that hard for someone in hollywood to say, they may eventually use planes to target the wtc.

If you put those two things together, how can people in usa gov, claim they were shocked that muslims used planes as weapons. Muslims had a fascination for using planes in 80's, and 90;s, as hijacking vehicles.

I think the lone gunman, explanation why america would take down the wtc, came form the 1993 bombing, and how the muslim terrorist claimed the fbi set him up. Thats where that lonegunman, episode probably came from.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 05-10-2017 at 04:37 PM.
Old 05-10-2017, 08:01 PM   #15
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
We have no way of knowing why 911 happened, and people are just being sunday morning quarter backs again.
the Rand Corporation wrote in its paper 'the project for a new american century' that the US needed a new pearl harbour style event to be able to justify the manouvres it wanted to make in the middle east

That was a year before 911

Then 911 occured which kick started the ongoing 'war on terror' which justifed the US to go toppling country after country

A US general has admitted that the US had a longterm plan to topple those countries (see clip below).

General Wesley Clark: Wars Were Planned - Seven Countries In Five Years

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 05-10-2017 at 08:17 PM.
Old 05-10-2017, 10:12 PM   #16
andy1033

What wesley clarke said, was after 911.

Plus i seriously doubt the lone gunman writer, knew about the document, or details of americas plans for 21 st century, back when he wrote it.

We all know, from america in 1990's were doing to iraq. It was not a big jump to suggest that america was interested in the middle east, seeing as america was doing to iraq, many bad things during 90's.

Like i said, its likely after 1993 bombing of wtc, and that muslim saying the fbi set him up, that there was talk in america, of why america would do such a thing. You can be sure, plenty in hollywood, talk about conspiracies behind the scenes, and why there country does what it does. This would of been happening before the net too.

Like i said that lone gunman pilot. I would guess, took the 1993 bombing of wtc, and the way muslims, were obsessed with planes, and hijackings, and how they used planes alot back then, in 80's, and 90's. It was not a far stretch, to suggest the muslims would use planes as weapons, when muslims had been using planes for hijackings for years. Seeing, as that 1993 bomber, claimed the fbi set him up, and you could build an idea, that in future planes would be used.

Of course i believe 911 was dodgy, but i do not think hollywood predicted it.

Plus i doubt, if someone says they saw the lone gunman, and then decided to do this, there was not the time. I doubt many people even saw the lone gunman before 911, it got notoriety after 911.

I am just saying, i do not think hollywood predicts as much as people think. Hollywood, has made films, and tv on everything imaginable. Since the net its got worse i assume, as they steal alot of the web, to make shows, and films, with there lack of creativity to make something new, as hollywood has made films of everything.

Yep, hollywood can have subtle impacts on where the future goes. But i do not think, they are great at predicting anything, like they claim, lol

Most scifi is just fantasy rubbish, and you would think the people making it have no idea. Some scifi is good, as its thought through, by people that know, the world has to be logical.

Like for instance, flying cars. No one in there right mind, would let people fly cars around. Its not practical. Its also not a good idea, to give the masses anti gravity, as people have no idea, what they would do with it.

Of course i believe people were conned about 911. But what it was, and what it was not, no one really knows.
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 05-10-2017 at 10:31 PM.
Old 05-10-2017, 10:24 PM   #17
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
What wesley clarke said, was after 911.

Plus i seriously doubt the lone gunman writer, knew about the document, or details of americas plans for 21 st century, back when he wrote it.

We all know, from america in 1990's were doing to iraq. It was not a big jump to suggest that america was interested in the middle east, seeing as america was doing to iraq, many bad things during 90's.

Like i said, its likely after 1993 bombing of wtc, and that muslim saying the fbi set him up, that there was talk in america, of why america would do such a thing. You can be sure, plenty in hollywood, talk about conspiracies behind the scenes, and why there country does what it does. This would of been happening before the net too.

Like i said that lone gunman pilot. I would guess, took the 1993 bombing of wtc, and the way muslims, were obsessed with planes, and hijackings, and how they used planes alot back then, in 80's, and 90's. It was not a far stretch, to suggest the muslims would use planes as weapons, when muslims had been using planes for hijackings for years. Seeing, as that 1993 bomber, claimed the fbi set him up, and you could build an idea, that in future planes would be used.
The general is implying that there was a plan to topple all those countries BEFORE 911

The lone gunman series depicted an attack on the world trade centre by planes which was then copied in reality

I don't believe planes were flown into the towers by people, i believe that guided aircraft were

The interesting aspect of the lonegunmen is that their planes are hacked and controlled remotely

Personally i believe that a tomahawk missile hit the pentagon which despite being the most CCTV'd building in the world only has one small clip of the attack which shows what looks like a missile hitting the building

So at the very least we can say that the planners of the 911 attack used either knowingly or unknowingly the storyline of the lonegunmen

But lets consider for a moment that there were drills occurring on the day that threw off NORAD air defence so that they weren't even sure what was real and what wasn't

Wouldn't you think that after the previous attack which you made mention to and a high profile TV show depicting an attack by aircraft on the world trade centre that the US would have tightened up its security on that score?

But no
Old 09-10-2018, 11:41 AM   #18
iamawaveofthesea

Sensational 9/11 claims that were batted away by the media - nothing to worry about, move on.....
By John Brindley
39 minutes ago

A leading former Major General in the US army publicly rubbished the official version of 9/11 – and stated categorically that no airplane hit the Pentagon on that day.

Albert Stubblebine, who is believed to have died last year, told the media that his view of what happened changed completely after he had looked at the photographic evidence.

Stubblebine, who claims that in his last assignment he was responsible for all the US army’s intelligence services throughout the world, also had much experience of looking at photographs.

He said: ““I don’t know exactly what hit it (The Pentagon) but I do know from the photographs I have looked at and analysed very, very carefully, it was not an airplane.”

Key to his findings are that he could find no wing marks on the side of the building despite the pictures showing the nose of an airplane penetrating The Pentagon.

He added that he had initially accepted the Government’s official story which was that five al-Qaeda terrorists took over American Airlines flight 77 travelling from Washington DC to Los Angeles. They then reportedly turned it back towards Washington DC eventually crashing into The Pentagon killing 184 people.

But he now criticised the press for being so compliant in backing the Government’s version of events.

He said: “I do not believe the free press is free anymore – it is very expensive…. And the press is saying what they have been told to say.”

Referring to the wider events including the destruction of the Twin Towers and Building 7, Mr Subblebine added: “The stories that were told all about 9/11 were false.

Mr Stubblebine questioned how sufficient heat could ever have been generated to melt the super structure of the Twin Towers.

David Icke's Sensational New Book

His sensational media statements have not however sent the wider US media into meltdown in much the same way as current US President Donald Trump’s similar reservations about the official story – aired on the day of 9/11 – is one of the few areas in which he is not taken to task.

Trump, then merely a leading businessman, queried: “How could a plane, even a 767 or a 747 or whatever it might have been…..how could it possibly go through the steel? I happen to think that they had not only a plane but they had bombs that exploded almost simultaneously – because I can’t imagine anything being able to go through that wall…”

Mr Trump, who described the whole incident as ‘amazing’, also spoke of the extreme strength of the structure of the Twin Towers having personally witnessed how it had previously survived intact when a bomb exploded in the basement and columns were blown away.

Yet Mr Trump was instead ridiculed for pointing out that the destruction of the Twin Towers meant his own building was left as the tallest in the area rather than on his theories about the true cause.

https://www.davidicke.com/article/49...ing-worry-move
Old 09-10-2018, 12:41 PM   #19
metak88

Quote:
His sensational media statements have not however sent the wider US media into meltdown in much the same way as current US President Donald Trump’s similar reservations about the official story – aired on the day of 9/11 – is one of the few areas in which he is not taken to task.

Trump, then merely a leading businessman, queried: “How could a plane, even a 767 or a 747 or whatever it might have been…..how could it possibly go through the steel? I happen to think that they had not only a plane but they had bombs that exploded almost simultaneously – because I can’t imagine anything being able to go through that wall…”

Mr Trump, who described the whole incident as ‘amazing’, also spoke of the extreme strength of the structure of the Twin Towers having personally witnessed how it had previously survived intact when a bomb exploded in the basement and columns were blown away.

Yet Mr Trump was instead ridiculed for pointing out that the destruction of the Twin Towers meant his own building was left as the tallest in the area rather than on his theories about the true cause.

https://www.davidicke.com/article/49...ing-worry-move
iamawaveofthesea, have you seen this video (14:09) where Adam Green from knowmorenews shows first the video where Trump talks about bombs and then another video that happened two days later where Trump completely flips his story and repeats the official version?

Old 09-10-2018, 12:52 PM   #20
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by metak88 View Post
iamawaveofthesea, have you seen this video (14:09) where Adam Green from knowmorenews shows first the video where Trump talks about bombs and then another video that happened two days later where Trump completely flips his story and repeats the official version?
quite a turn around in two days!

he looks reasonably comfortable with that flip as well

so what does that?

a visit from mossad and clearly the intelligence agencies of the west are not protecting their citizens from these visits...

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 09-10-2018 at 01:07 PM.