Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 03-12-2012, 05:32 AM   #101
skulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
This claim needs to be put to rest once and for all.

The earlier gash was likely caused by the strip mining that once occurred there, while the later one was likely cause by two cruise missiles striking in crossfire formation at trajectories of less than 10-degrees.

I know. Was joking. The weird thing about the 9/11 photo in my mind is that there doesn`t seem to be any trace of an impact at all. It looks more like someone has started a forest fire and then put it out. No wreckage, no mark in the ground anywhere that points to an impact. Nothing.
If I remember correctly the government claimed the plane disappeared down into an abandoned mine, but there`s no trace of any mine either. And even if there was why didn`t they go down into the abandoned mine to look for the plane?
If this is correct then it puts the coroners later explanation on BBC in a rather weird light, where he claimed he had seen human remains at the crash site, without specifying that he had climbed down into the mine to perform his investigation. You`d think he might have mentioned this when explaining himself. I think there`s quite a good chance he`s been threatened and told what to say like so many other people have been to help cover up 9/11.
skulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 07:50 PM   #102
yankee451
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by skulb View Post
I know. Was joking. The weird thing about the 9/11 photo in my mind is that there doesn`t seem to be any trace of an impact at all. It looks more like someone has started a forest fire and then put it out. No wreckage, no mark in the ground anywhere that points to an impact. Nothing.
If I remember correctly the government claimed the plane disappeared down into an abandoned mine, but there`s no trace of any mine either. And even if there was why didn`t they go down into the abandoned mine to look for the plane?
If this is correct then it puts the coroners later explanation on BBC in a rather weird light, where he claimed he had seen human remains at the crash site, without specifying that he had climbed down into the mine to perform his investigation. You`d think he might have mentioned this when explaining himself. I think there`s quite a good chance he`s been threatened and told what to say like so many other people have been to help cover up 9/11.
D'oh, sorry -

Yeah, their story falls apart by simply scratching the surface, but they know most folks won't bother. There wasn't a plane crash, but they know they can rely on the media to exploit the credulity of the public to make them believe anything the TeeVee tells them.
yankee451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2013, 09:27 PM   #103
yankee451
Inactive

Default Why is this thead on "sticky"?

Why is this thread so significant it deserves to be placed at the top of the 9/11 forum?
Old 09-04-2013, 11:40 PM   #104
sidlittle

Fuck knows . Laziness I would guess
sidlittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2014, 04:51 PM   #105
yankee451
Inactive

Default Un-sticky this thread please

The wing scars were NOT there from 1994. This thread should be "unstuck" and allowed to die.

Old 17-09-2014, 03:34 PM   #106
yankee451
Inactive

Default Un-sticky this crappy rumor please.

Google earth image is the SAME one from the USGS survey and when rotated properly is PROOF the gash wing scars WERE NOT THERE:

http://yankee451.com/wp-content/uplo...ville-Myth.png

This thread should be "un stuck" and allowed to die.
Old 25-08-2015, 12:18 AM   #107
yankee451
Inactive

Default The wing scars were NOT there in 1994

Anyone who repeats the rumor that the Shanksville Crater preexisted 9/11 is repeating a lie:

https://youtu.be/5NcFEADuObE
Old 27-08-2015, 05:14 PM   #108
yankee451
Inactive