Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2014, 12:40 PM   #81
skulb
Senior Member
 
skulb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Norway
Posts: 637
Likes: 28 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterwheel View Post
Al Qaeda has repeatedly admitted responsibility to those attacks. See this: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...nying-911.html

Also the 9/11 terrorist attacks did not happen in isolation, previous to 9/11 Al Qaeda had mounted several daring attacks such as the attack on the USS Cole and the bombing of American embassies in Kenya and Tanzania. And after 9/11 Al Qaeda went on to bomb Bali, Madrid, Mumbai and London.

The 9/11 attacks were also the most investigated crimes in history see this: http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/history/...-investigation
They denied responsibility first you`ll recall. And besides, the US government founded and runs "al Qaida" so what this is supposed to prove even if it is true, against the mountain of suspicious evidence I have listed in this thread about the issue of the drills alone, I have no idea. I could confess to 9/11 as well and according to you that would end all need for any investigation, even though there is no credible evidence linking me, or "al Qaida" for that matter, to the 9/11 attacks.
And no, the 9/11 attacks were not "the most investigated crimes in history". They were not investigated at all for more than a year, at which point almost all the physical evidence had been deliberately destroyed. Then the 9/11 Commission was established with full political control through Phil Zelikow. The result of this investigation was announced in advance and was "shockingly" enough identical to the version Washington had insisted was true ever since the event. Hell, it was even in the title of the project, which was the "National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States". But 9/11 wasn`t a terrorist act. It was an act of organized treason, so even the title is a stinking lie.

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf

When this commission had dutifully verified the official version the US government had been spouting since 9/11, in a report which was written before the commission was formed and which ignored all witnesses who didn`t confirm the official version, and which never once directed a single suspicious question at "officials", the US government went back no no investigation of any kind again.
The second "investigation" was NIST`s report, which took eight years to write and was a scientific fraud. In fact it was so errant it was recalled and rereleased a total of seven times, as each successive draft was ridiculed and laughed out of the room by everyone with even a modest scientific understanding.
And that`s it. This pathetic government coverup is what you`re claiming counts as investigation. http://www.nist.gov/el/disasterstudi...aftreports.cfm. This laughable "report" even admits that it basically has no idea why WTC 7 collapsed symmetrically and in free fall. I know though: It was blown up and any fool can see that. How come a government organ with the biggest eggheads around can`t?
The answer is obviously that they were hired to cover up the event and not to "investigate it".


One of your competent investigators destroying the crime scene. A felony crime in its own right, although not quite as bad as the neoloons blowing up buildings with people inside them to enable themselves to launch wars.

Last edited by skulb; 04-07-2014 at 01:10 PM.
skulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 12:56 PM   #82
skulb
Senior Member
 
skulb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Norway
Posts: 637
Likes: 28 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosy_parker View Post
Hi skulb

Now anyone can see that there is a bit of a pattern on display with drills being held during real 'terror' events.

Obviously in the case of 9/11 the official story all occurred away from the drills, not like the London Underground 'bombings' where the same tube stations were used.

It could also be concluded that people who work in the airline industry would have been informed of these military drills because perhaps certain aircraft needed to be cancelled as to not impede the drills, thus the terrorists were able to plan for this day.

So I can't really see what the drills are telling us, perhaps the military were tipped off falsely that the attacks were due to take place in another location, thus they put drills out as a passive guard.

So all we know is that some drills occurred the rest is speculation.
I would call it reason myself. As you say, drills and false flag attacks go together. I think it is at the very least highly suspicious when the largest obvious false flag attack in recent memory is accompanied like this by a comprehensive array of drills of all sorts. In fact, if I had suspected false flag and been unable to find any drills I would consider that circumstantial evidence that it was not a false flag after all. But again, there are drills here in abundance.

I don`t quite get why you think that drills have to occur in precisely the same places as the actual attacks in order to be considered connected and operational to a false flag attack. Drills knocking out fighter responses, radar systems and normal emergency procedures are highly relevant to 9/11 I find, even though these drills (obviously) weren`t taking place inside the allegedly hijacked planes.
The significance is how each drill impacts either the response to or the investigation of an actual attack, or how it could have been used to conduit the operational resources of the attacks into the real world. In the case of 9/11 this is Able Danger and the associated operations and drills which handled the patsies, the firms/agencies responsible for planting explosives in the buildings etc. I now assume most or even all of these people to be dead though, as a Pharaoh would murder the pyramid builders to prevent them from revealing the pyramid`s secrets.

Anyway, this escalation on 9/11 was much too large to be some random emergency response procedure. Each drill takes months to plan and prepare and involves huge resources and manpower. Anyone who has ever communicated with bureaucrats know how impossible it is to move a bureaucracy, unless it moves itself when ordered to from above. So unless meticulously planned in advance this concentration of drills on 9/11 would have been physically and logistically impossible.

Thanks for the reply anyway. It`s nice with some critical questions

Last edited by skulb; 04-07-2014 at 01:08 PM.
skulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 01:02 PM   #83
skulb
Senior Member
 
skulb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Norway
Posts: 637
Likes: 28 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterwheel View Post
Actually no he wasn't! He was an ally of the USA way back in the 1980s during the Soviet/Afghan war. He fell out with America a very long time ago, long before 9/11.

And by the way he admitted to orchestrating the 9/11 terrorist attacks, the reason being because he was angry at the way the Palestinians were being treated and the fact that the USA was arming Israel. If you are old enough to remember way back in September 2001, that was the reason that the left and the anti-war movement was giving for why the attacks took place because muslims around the world were very angry at America's support for Israel which was oppressing the Palestinians.

Oh and by the way even arch anti-state website Indymedia no longer believe in any of the 9/11 conspiracies. If you think you have damning evidence of 9/11 being an inside job though post it here: http://www.indymedia.org.uk And see what they have to say about it! And they are about as anti-establishment as you can get!
The official explanation, for which there is absolutely no proof except the fake confession tapes you`re referencing here, is also a conspiracy theory. You`re basically trying to use a totally unfounded conspiracy theory to ridicule conspiracy theories for which there is actual evidence. The truth is that you and the people on indymedia are scared conformists who enjoy the trendy subculture of fake, PC leftist protest, while being scared stiff to actually go against the establishment with evidence of criminality. And no issue is more overflowing with evidence of government criminality than 9/11 is.
I have nothing but contempt for that.

Last edited by skulb; 04-07-2014 at 01:04 PM.
skulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 01:27 PM   #84
kaito
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 948
Likes: 6 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterwheel View Post
Oh and by the way even arch anti-state website Indymedia no longer believe in any of the 9/11 conspiracies. If you think you have damning evidence of 9/11 being an inside job though post it here: http://www.indymedia.org.uk And see what they have to say about it! And they are about as anti-establishment as you can get!
My bold added to above^ quote.

@waterwheel

1) How would you know this?

2) There are 665 articles listed in the Indymedia archive. Please state the article number/numbers that confirm the editorial staff of Indymedia no longer believe that 911 was a False Flag conspiracy.
__________________
Meet the New Boss.....same as the Old Boss

Truth is Hate for those that Hate the Truth

Laugh and the World laughs with you...
Troll and the World laughs at you....promise...
kaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2014, 01:52 AM   #85
skulb
Senior Member
 
skulb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Norway
Posts: 637
Likes: 28 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cousin_frothy View Post
Can't help but wonder, If it was not a air liner that hit the pentagon but a missile or something else, then we're missing a plane?
I`ve missed this comment and apologize. To deal with this question we need to presume that we actually know how many planes were really hijacked that day, which is made very hard by the ongoing exercise, Vigilant Guardian, which I described briefly in the OP. This was as mentioned a NORAD drill which simulated at least a dozen, perhaps as many as three dozen, fake hijackings on 9/11 for NORAD to track. The problem of course was that while this was going on four planes were allegedly hijacked for real, which is the reason why none of the planes were intercepted.
In addition to this drill you also had Amalgam Virgo and Amalgam Warrior going on, presumably around Washington DC, but so far I`ve been unable to confirm that. These drills also simulated hijackings, although I`m unsure if they were the same fake hijackings NORAD were tracking in Vigilant Guardian. AV/AW also simulated missile strikes on the Pentagon and other "high value" (In real human language they are utterly worthless.) targets.

And this brings us to the problem of really making any sound guesses as to precisely what happened to the four alleged real hijackings. It is entirely possible that one or more of the fake hijackings made their way into the real world, perhaps through leaks, errant reporting or as deliberate confusion. It is even possible that all four hijackings were fake. The suspicious phone calls, the lack of markings on the planes seen on TV in New York, the near certainty that it could not have been a passenger plane that hit the Pentagon and the suspicious lack of believable plane crash debris in Shaksville. Just go look at how the Ukrainian plane crash site looks and compare yourself. These are obviously entirely different events, because none of things you see from Ukraine now could be seen at any of the 9/11 crash sites, not even in New York.
Mind you I`m not a no planer. But I`m aware that we have very flimsy evidence for all four alleged hijackings and that one or more of them may have been entirely fake. There were reports that two of the flights allegedly hijacked on 9/11 were still in service a few years later, which would be unlikely if they were crashed on 9/11. All I know is that something hit the towers and the Pentagon and that something crashed in the field at Shanksville. I think these were refitted military planes in New York and a missile at the Pentagon, but I have absolutely no idea what happened at Shanksville. But whatever it was it certainly doesn`t look like a plane crash in the pictures I have seen.
To my mind we were already "missing" one or possibly even two planes: the one that didn`t hit the Pentagon and the one that possible did not set fire to 10 square feet of grass in Pennsylvania. And considering that I highly doubt whether the planes we saw in New York were the allegedly hijacked planes, because they were the wrong color and had no markings, we may already have been missing four planes.


Ukraine: Charred, crumpled debris in huge quantities, bodies, large engines, civilian articles, seats, clothing etc. All the things you would have expected to see at a plane crash. Note that the plane has not liquified or vaporized like the 9/11 planes.


Shanksville: Some smoke, a hole in the ground (In which there did not live a hobbit.), grass, trees and a truck.



Pentagon: Some smoke, small hole in the side, grass, fire trucks, Donald Rumsfeld picking up "airplane" parts lying in suspicious isolation on the lawn.


South Tower: Attractive fireball, hole in the side, some fire and smoke, no debris.


North Tower: Slightly less attractive fireball, hole in the side, some fire and smoke, no debris.

Last edited by skulb; 20-07-2014 at 10:32 PM.
skulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2014, 12:31 PM   #86
sertes
Senior Member
 
sertes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 354
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Hi skulb,
I am researching deeply into this matter and I have to say that while I found your article very useful for a starter, I later found it has some errors or misconception.

I name a couple to ask you further info:

Number 13:

Quote:
13: Firemen (Pentagon)

"Aircraft crash refresher course" for firefighters. Scheduled for the morning of 9/11 in yet another amazing coincidence.

http://911blogger.com/node/16128
I don't see where "Aircraft crash refresher course" is mentioned, the entire article is just a collection of people THINKING that the event was a drill and suddenly realizing the event was real.

Nowere in the article is stated that a firefighters drill was scheduled for the morning of 9/11, and the ending paragraphs of the article are the following:

Quote:
If a training exercise was scheduled to take place at the Pentagon that day, what precisely did it involve? When was it due to start? Who planned it? And why has its existence never been publicly admitted?
So the existence of this drill is purely hypotetical


----

Quote:
7: Amalgam Virgo:

Air defend against rogue state cruise missiles/hijackings. A probable cover for the attack on the Pentagon, which was originally billed as, and also looked like, a missile attack rather than a plane crash.

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?...91106132538231
Amalgam Virgo 01 is interesting. It has both a drone and a cruise missile on the cover, the face of OBL on the cover, it postulated an attack on the Pentagon... all very interesting, but the drill itself was done June 1-2 2001, not September 11.



---

Sorry if I play debunker this time, but the facts are those.
__________________
The measurements have indicated that Tower One collapsed in about 11 seconds, and Tower Two collapsed in about 9 seconds. (SHAYM SUNDER, NIST lead investigator)
sertes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2014, 06:40 PM   #87
sertes
Senior Member
 
sertes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 354
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Anyone looked into it?
__________________
The measurements have indicated that Tower One collapsed in about 11 seconds, and Tower Two collapsed in about 9 seconds. (SHAYM SUNDER, NIST lead investigator)
sertes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 02:22 AM   #88
skulb
Senior Member
 
skulb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Norway
Posts: 637
Likes: 28 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sertes View Post
Hi skulb,
I am researching deeply into this matter and I have to say that while I found your article very useful for a starter, I later found it has some errors or misconception.

I name a couple to ask you further info:

Number 13:



I don't see where "Aircraft crash refresher course" is mentioned, the entire article is just a collection of people THINKING that the event was a drill and suddenly realizing the event was real.

Nowere in the article is stated that a firefighters drill was scheduled for the morning of 9/11, and the ending paragraphs of the article are the following:



So the existence of this drill is purely hypotetical


----



Amalgam Virgo 01 is interesting. It has both a drone and a cruise missile on the cover, the face of OBL on the cover, it postulated an attack on the Pentagon... all very interesting, but the drill itself was done June 1-2 2001, not September 11.



---

Sorry if I play debunker this time, but the facts are those.
My source is a bit wonky on the fire drill at the Pentagon. According to Webster Tarpley, this drill was being run out of Fort Myer outside DC, but included local firemen, who are responsible for first response at the Pentagon as well, in a drill specifically dealing with crashing airplanes.
The full name of the drill, which has no acronym like the rest of them, is Fort Meyer VA Education Center, training drill for local firemen.

http://coto2.wordpress.com/2011/08/2...bster-tarpley/

Historycommons has preserved the original press statements by the Fort Myer fire fighters interviewed on and after 9/11 here: http://www.historycommons.org/timeli...e_911_timeline

This includes the quotation you were unable to find.

Quote:
Before 9:37 a.m. September 11, 2001: Army Base near Pentagon Holding Air Field Fire Fighting Training
Edit event

At the Education Center at Fort Myer, an army base 1.5 miles northwest of the Pentagon, the base’s firefighters are undertaking training variously described as “an airport rescue firefighters class”; “an aircraft crash refresher class”; “a week-long class on Air Field Fire Fighting”; and a “training exercise in airport emergency operations.” Despite hearing of the first WTC crash during a break, with no access to a TV, the class simply continues with its training. According to Bruce Surette, who is attending the session: “We had heard some radio transmissions from some other units in Arlington about how they thought they had a plane down here or a plane down there. So you’re thinking, ‘Hey this could be real.’ But it really didn’t strike home as being real until our guy came on the radio and said where the plane crash was.” The Fort Myer firefighters then immediately head for the Pentagon, arriving there at 9:40 a.m., only three minutes after it is hit, and participate in the firefighting and rescue effort there. The fire station at the Pentagon heliport is actually operated by the Fort Myer Fire Department, and is manned on the morning of 9/11 by three Fort Myer firefighters who have already undertaken the airfield firefighting training. [MDW News Service, 10/4/2001; Pentagram, 11/2/2001; JEMS, 4/2002 pdf file; US Department of Health and Human Services, 7/2002; First Due News, 4/17/2003] The Fort Myer military community, which includes Fort Myer and Fort Lesley J. McNair—another army base, just two miles east of the Pentagon—was scheduled to hold a “force protection exercise” the week after 9/11. However this has been cancelled, so just prior to the attacks the morning of September 11, “some of its participants [are] breathing a sigh of relief.”
There was also extensive "anti terrorism" training of fire fighters in the general DC area on 9/11, as this excerpt points out. And this stuff is not listed by Tarpley or anybody else as a drill, as far as I`m aware:

Quote:
At the District of Columbia Fire and EMS Training Academy, firefighters are taking part in what is described as a “counterterrorism class” or “antiterrorism exercises.” This is in preparation for the annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank, which are scheduled to take place in Washington, DC, at the end of this month. Numerous individuals who will later respond to the attack on the Pentagon are in attendance. These include some firefighters with the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA) at Reagan National Airport. [CBS News, 9/17/2001; Goldberg et al., 2007, pp. 69 and 78] Captain Scott McKay of the Arlington County Fire Department (ACFD) is also reportedly “attending a counterterrorism class with the FBI in the District [of Columbia].” [Washington Post, 9/20/2001] And other ACFD personnel are reportedly “engaged in meetings in the District of Columbia, preparing for the upcoming International Monetary Fund (IMF) conference.” [US Department of Health and Human Services, 7/2002, pp. A4] FBI Special Agent Christopher Combs, who is the regular FBI liaison to the fire services and routinely cross-trains with regional departments, is at the Fire Academy, “training firefighters in counterterrorism tactics.” Combs serves on the FBI’s National Capital Response Squad (NCRS), an antiterrorism rapid response unit. [Goldberg et al., 2007, pp. 76] Members of the NCRS will be notified and recalled after the second WTC crash, and Combs will subsequently head to the Pentagon after hearing of the attack there, arriving at
Excerpt from this article: http://www.historycommons.org/timeli...e_911_timeline


You`re right about Amalgam Virgo/Warrior though. They were both held in June. Maybe I got them mixed up with Red Flag or something. Still, the drills held in advance of the event aren`t irrelevant either I think, and AV/AW were almost certainly practice for the attack on the Pentagon. Well spotted anyway.

Last edited by skulb; 01-09-2014 at 02:28 AM.
skulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 10:25 AM   #89
sertes
Senior Member
 
sertes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 354
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Very good, thank you for the Fort Myer reference, I see it's a week-long planned training about air crashes, and as such it surely deserves to be listed among all those drills.
__________________
The measurements have indicated that Tower One collapsed in about 11 seconds, and Tower Two collapsed in about 9 seconds. (SHAYM SUNDER, NIST lead investigator)
sertes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 05:22 AM   #90
kiwi_
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,416
Likes: 149 (90 Posts)
Talking Didn't know where else to post this

kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 10:51 PM   #91
truthnow88
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 9
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skulb View Post
Just thought I`d recap the many drills and exercises taking place on 9/11 in some detail for the benefit of any who might have missed this crucial political evidence of an inside job on 9/11. None of this evidence can be explained away as coincidence and happenstance and without the drills the attacks of 9/11 could not possibly have succeeded at all. Yet it is largely forgotten by the Truth Movement and the grateful debunkers who don`t have to grapple with this damning evidence, and who can instead engage in endless, and fruitless, hyper technical debates about the melting point of steel, the nature of invisible fires, floor trusses and "thermal expansion". On to the drills and exercises taking place on 9/11 therefore!

1:Vigilant Guardian.

Closely mimicked the events of 9/11. Joint US/Canadian exercise, designed to test the "coordination of the two defense establishments".
Described by globalsecurity.org as an overview CPX (command post exercise), conducted in conjunction with Global Guardian and Apollo Guardian (more about those later). VG is a yearly NORAD exercise, but VG 01 focused specifically on terrorists using hijacked planes as weapons.
However, as the 9/11 Commission noted, Vigilant Guardian also "postulated a bomber attack from the former Soviet Union". It was therefore a combined hijacking and WW3 exercise, and it contributed to the confusion among NORAD emergency response teams by using false radar signals for training exercises at the same time as "real" hijackings were taking place. Without this confusion there should have been a decent chance of shooting down the first plane heading towards NYC, and none of the three subsequent planes could have reached their intended targets at all. Because of Vigilant Guardian the intercept time of the fighter wings assigned to defend the eastern corridor increased from about 7 minutes before and after 9/11 to more than an hour in the case of Flight 77. Only within the narrow window provided by the Vigilant Guardian exercise could the 9/11 attacks have succeeded.
Why did they occur in precisely this window? Obviously they had to, or they couldn`t have succeeded, but was the US command structure infiltrated by al Qaida who used their positions inside the USA to arrange all these drills deliberately, was al Qaida tipped off by moles on the inside so they could arrange the attacks during the Vigilant Guardian window, or were they in fact simply controlled patsies set up to take the fall for a US/NATO false flag operation? It shouldn`t even be necessary to point out which of these alternatives is the most plausible.
Regardless, VG is the single most important exercise of 9/11 because it looks the most like the official fable about the hijackers, and is therefore the most likely medium for organizing this part of 9/11 through the "security" bureaucracy.

http://www.historycommons.org/entity...ilant_guardian

2: Vigilant Warrior:

Mentioned by Richard Clarke in his memoirs as a second component of the ongoing NORAD exercise (Vigilant Guardian), possibly as the red team organizing the hijackings, real and fake. Details are hard to find and VW 01 is classified.

http://www.historycommons.org/entity...gilant_warrior

3: Operation Northern Vigilance:

Billed as a counter drill to an ongoing Russian drill, NV redeployed fighter planes to Alaska and northern Canada, stripping EC (eastern corridor) fighter cover just in time for 9/11. NORAD has not disclosed how many planes it removed from the contiguous US in time for 9/11 under the cover of NV.

"NORAD shall deploy fighter aircraft as necessary to FOLs (Forward Operating Locations) in Alaska and northern Canada to monitor a Russian air force exercise in the Russian arctic and North Pacific ocean. NORAD is the eyes and ears of North America and it is our mission to ensure that our air sovereignty is maintained"
Cheyenne Mountain AFS, Colorado.

http://www.historycommons.org/entity...hern_vigilance

4: Northern Guardian:

Thought to be associated with NV but outside of a few mentions in Canadian press not much is known. Possibly a twin exercise to NV to have one group of planes posing as the hostiles while the other played defense. Whatever the particulars this exercise seems to have been centered on Alaska and northern Canada as well.

http://www.911myths.com/html/operati..._guardian.html

Reference is from the detestable lie operation called 9/11 Myths, which like Wikipedia insists on calling the truth "myths", and the writer pretends not to understand that an exercise that moves planes to Iceland lowers response capabilities and is therefore relevant to 9/11. Intelligent people will have no problem understanding this point though.

5: National Reconnaissance Office Drill (NRO).

This drill simulated an airplane crashing into the NRO HQ in Virginia. As a consequence of this drill the NRO staff were evacuated from the building exactly when the 9/11 attacks occurred. This is the reason why the satelite surveillance of the attacks has not been made available. Allegedly there is none because of the NRO drill, and all space based surveillance was conveniently disabled in time for the 9/11 attacks.
AP reported: "Top US intelligence Agency was to simulate plane crash into government building on September 11 2001".
What an amazing coincidence...

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...e-drill-_x.htm

6: Tripod II.

Biological warfare exercise conducted jointly between DoJ (Department of Justice, under the control of John Ashcroft, the man who lost an election to a dead guy) and the City of New York. Scheduled for 9/12 01 and officially never took place. Would have provided plausible cover for critical pre 9/11 activities in New York, such as rigging both towers and WTC 7 with explosives. Reported by Giuliani, the arch criminal, in his memoir "Leadership" (apparently the working title was "Treason" but was changed by the publisher). He stated that the "materials to be used in the drill" was stored at Pier 92, and that his command center was in WTC 7. As soon as WTC 7 was demolished Giuliani moved his treason command post (popularly known as the exercise command post or emergency management control center, but treason is more appropriate so I`ll stick with that) to Pier 92. Tripod II is the most glaringly obvious cover for the demolitions in NYC, the destruction of evidence following the attacks as well as the fake reporting afterwards to sell the official version. Technical, military, media, surveillance, detonations, police and firefighters could all have been, and probably were, controlled from Pier 92, under cover of Tripod II.

http://they-let-it-happen.blogspot.n...of-tripod.html

7: Amalgam Virgo:

Air defend against rogue state cruise missiles/hijackings. A probable cover for the attack on the Pentagon, which was originally billed as, and also looked like, a missile attack rather than a plane crash.

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?...91106132538231

8: Amalgam Warrior:

Large air defense drill and air intercept, tracking and surveillance. Possibly the red force for Amalgam Virgo, providing hijacked planes/missiles, real and false.

http://www.historycommons.org/entity...malgam_warrior

9: Global Guardian:

Armageddon exercise. Nuclear war drill directed toward the arctic and Russia, further depleting continental defenses in the USA. GG is likely to be the defensive component of Apollo Guardian, presumably poised to respond to a nuclear first strike (probably by Russia, but who knows with the Strangeloves in the Pentagon).

http://911review.org/brad.com/wargam...lGuardian.html

10: Crown Vigilance:

Air combat command exercise.

http://www.historycommons.org/entity...rown_vigilance

11: Apollo Guardian:

Large scale live fly air defense and air intercept, tracking and surveillance drill. Nuclear strike simulation. Possibly a component of Global Guardian, or a parallel exercise or red team threatening nuclear attack within the exercise scripting. Hints to a possible nuclear blackmail/nuclear first strike option having been built into the 9/11 exercise complex. Possibly the most ominous of all the drills I have listed, but also less revealing since no nuclear first strike occurred. Nuclear blackmail may have though, and the Bush-Putin phone call has never had its content disclosed at all, but has largely disappeared from the MSM coverage (surprise surprise).

http://www.historycommons.org/entity...pollo_guardian



12: AWACS/Noble Eagle:

AWACS (Airborne Warning and Control System) drill over Washington DC and Florida.

http://www.historycommons.org/contex...item=a955awacs

AWACS planes may have been involved in all three alleged plane crashes. Reportedly AWACS can be fitted with remote control systems for taking over control of nearby planes. Wikipedia also states that Operation Noble Eagle went into effect on 9/11, and that it was somehow a success, despite the abject and total failure on every front by all involved on that day. Allegedly it involved using AWACS craft to "patrol and defend American Airspace". Cynics might consider this too little too late, but not Wikipedia... Whether Noble Eagle and the AWACS drill I just referenced were one and the same I haven`t been able to find out.

http://www.boeing.com/boeing/defense...ww/usnato.page

Unpiloted passenger planes in use in the UK, being controlled remotely from the ground.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...g-dilemma.html

The first trans Pacific remotely flown UAV was tested in April 2001 and was controlled from a distance by an AWACS aircraft.

http://www.spacedaily.com/news/uav-01d.html

My purpose with the links is to demonstrate that AWACS can be, is being and has for years been used to remotely control other aircraft, and that a large AWACS drill (or two) taking place on 9/11 is therefore a highly suspicious circumstance. It is not to have a long, meaningless technical debate about these aircrafts or any beneficial uses they may have.

13: Firemen (Pentagon)

"Aircraft crash refresher course" for firefighters. Scheduled for the morning of 9/11 in yet another amazing coincidence.

http://911blogger.com/node/16128

14: Timely Alert:

Emergency response to bomb attacks.

http://www.historycommons.org/entity...imely_alert_ii


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: Many of these drills and exercises are annual "security", "intelligence" and "defense" events. What makes them suspicious with regard to 9/11 is firstly that the content of the 01 versions was apparently altered to closely resemble the attacks which actually occurred, or to sabotage air defense and surveillance, apparently on purpose. Secondly they were also all concentrated on and around this one date, which is atypical for annual drills, and indeed all drills, which tend to be separated in time to deal with isolated hypothesis and strategies. Pointing to the annual character of these drills therefore does nothing to counter the points I have raised.

These are the most relevant drills taking place on 9/11 itself, but there are others, depending on what you consider relevant. And if you include earlier exercises leading up to 9/11 there are almost 50 altogether, all dealing specifically with elements of the 9/11 attacks. A relatively exhaustive list by Webster Tarpley can be found here: http://coto2.wordpress.com/2011/08/2...bster-tarpley/ for those who are interested in all of them. For those who want to really dig into this all important aspect of 9/11 I recommend any of Mike Ruppert`s many books, such as Crossing the Rubicon, or Webster Tarpley`s book 9/11 Synthetic Terror, Made in USA.
The obvious political point to make with all these conspicuous drills is to ask the hard questions we need to: If the official story is true, why were there all these drills more or less exactly like the actual attacks going on during the attacks, and/or which sabotaged regular, procedural emergency responses? How could the confused and disorganized boxcutter-wielding morons of the official version have known about all these drills in order to time their attacks accordingly? Why would the US government and national "security" state be so deliberately incompetent as to strip its own response capabilities and confuse emergency response personnel by concentrating so many drills on one day? Who did organize all this to coincide with the 9/11 attacks? Donald Rumsfeld? Dick Cheney? Karl Rove? General Myers? Rudolph Giuliani? John Ashcroft? George Bush 41 and 43? Benjamin Netanyahu? Richard Perle? General Schumacher? Richard Clarke? Condolezza Rice? Or was it possibly all of the above and more? Either way we need to know.


I apologize if people already knew this stuff, but I couldn`t find anything about the drills on the forum and thought I`d go over it again. Politically this is some of the most damning evidence available against the official myth of al Qaida and 9/11, which is why I think it`s being avoided like the plague by our debunker friends. Let`s shove it right back in their faces where it belongs! The only possible response from the naysayers is either denial or to try and sell this as some form of a massive coincidence. In both cases they have lost before the debate starts, and they know it. That`s why there are no debates about drills on these forums. The reality is that so many drills would NEVER have been arranged on the same day for reasons of security and defense integrity, and no other day in US history has such an amazing concentration of drills. When faced with this incredibly suspicious stuff, what does it even matter what fire does to steel, or whether there were planes or not? 9/11 was an inside job either way, and the drills prove it.
The very real political consequence of exposing the drills, as opposed to other aspects of 9/11, is that public awareness of them means that it will be close to impossible for the US government in particular, and NATO governments in general, to comfortably stage such an elaborate false flag again. They will be too scared to get caught again like they were on 9/11, and as a consequence they are restricted to small actions where the amount and size of the accompanying drills can be kept small enough to escape notice. In a very real way therefore we can save the public from really huge false flag events for a generation by focusing on the 9/11 drills, because they would be nearly impossible to conduit through the bureaucracy without multiple drills and exercises to camouflage them. Making the drills impossible therefore makes terrorism impossible. This makes it well worth our time and effort to all become drill watchers and to make sure as many people as possible know about the 9/11 drills. Above all the presence of drills before and during "terrorist" attacks is one of the clearest signs of a synthetic terrorist event, and indeed they were present in Boston, in London in 05, in Madrid in 04 and in Oklahoma City in 1995. No synthetic terrorism can be performed by NATO governments without drills to hide them from decent, if naive, people in the bureaucracy, and no propaganda can work on people who have noticed this connection between drills and terrorism.
Good post but you forgot to mention a few.

Timely Alert II - Terrorism Drill
On the morning of the attack, personnel at the Fort Monmouth Army base in New Jersey were hours away from holding a drill, which was to run from September 11 - 12, which was to test preparedness as well as response to a large scale chemical attack. The exercise was to involve law enforcement and emergency responders including the New Jersey State Police and Fort Monmouth Fire Department. Just before the exercise was to commence, reports of the attack in New York City surfaced and "real world events overtook the exercise. This allowed for the Timely Alert II team to respond to the attacks, and arrive just after the 2nd tower collapse to assist with the lockdown of the immediate area. Another aspect of this drill was also oriented around the pentagon and a "simulated emergency" which was to take place later in the day at that location.

Operation Red Flag
Exercise Red Flag is an advanced aerial combat training exercise hosted at Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada. Under the aegis of the United States Air Force Warfare Center (USAFWC) at Nellis, the Red Flag exercises, conducted in four to six cycles a year by the 414th Combat Training Squadron (414 CTS) of the 57th Wing (57 WG), are very realistic aerial war games. The purpose is to train pilots and other flight crew members from the U.S., NATO and other allied countries for real air combat situations. This includes the use of "enemy" hardware and live ammunition for bombing exercises within the adjacent Nevada Test and Training Range (NTTR).

Operation Jackal Cave
On 9/11 the US Nuclear Emergency Search Team also known as NEST was out of the country on its first foreign deployment since 1998. Because of the terrorist attacks the drill was terminated early. The exercise involved more than 500 personnel, 62 aircraft, 420 tons of cargo, and the CIA as well as a special operations force which would drill seizing a mock nuclear device that NEST would then disable.

Naval War College Economic War Game
On the morning of 9/11 Marsh & McLennan, Cantor Fitzgerald/CO2e.com/eSpeed and Aon Corp were engaged in an economic war game scenario with the Naval War College on 9/11. The game involved the use of carbon emissions trading software. Cantor Fitzgerald/CO2e.com/eSpeed held the patent ( http://www.faqs.org/patents/app/20090070252 ) on software which would later be used in trillions of dollars' worth of carbon emissions trading. Carlton Bartels, CEO of Cantor’s CO2e.com, invented and held the patent on the computer-based system for simulated automated carbon trading. Bartels was operating this simulated game; it is alleged that his simulation administrator codes were stolen and the game was hacked into, which took the game from a simulation to a live game. There were 2605 deaths in 2 towers that day. Marsh & McLennan, Cantor Fitzgerald/CO2e.com/eSpeed and Aon Corp lost a total of 1153 people (That is just over 44% of the total deaths—a staggering proportion). Bartels was killed in the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center. His widow subsequently located a buyer for the software technology: Franklin Raines, CEO of Fannie Mae and Raines would eventually serve as the conduit through which Bartels' software would find its way to CCX (via the Joyce Foundation which Barack Obama was on the board of directors of at the time).

Also a few added notes about a few of the drills you already mentioned.

Vigilant Guardian
This drill was broken into 2 sides (red team aka attackers vs blue team aka defenders). NORAD was running the red team on the morning of 9/11, but a little known fact is that Canada was in charge of NORADS air defence role by being assigned the blue team aspect (aka defence of the Eastern US airspace during the drill)... which meant that Canada was unable to react as needed when the drills changed from drills (NORAD controlled) to real world (STRATMCOM controlled via hack/swapout).

Amalgam Virgo
This drill actually had 2 parts, one of which was ran in early June 2001 and is known as Amalgam Virgo 01 (the 01 aspect of the drill being centered mainly around cruise missile attacks, drone attacks and simulated hijackings), and a 2nd element of the drill which was scheduled for early spring 2002 which was classified after the 9/11 attacks took place but was brought up during various testimonies surrounding 9/11 (the 02 aspect of the drill being centered mainly around live-fly hijackings, with the specific MSEL/script of 2 aircraft (DELTA) being hijacked and crashed into the 2 WTC towers...).

Basic jist is...
NORAD setup the needed pieces via an assortment of drills (primary ones being Vigilant Guardian & Amalgam Warrior), STRAMCOM (using Global Guardian) hacked and overlapped elements to switch from drill (official) to real world (unofficial) using an assortment of past/future drill MSELS (primary ones being Amalgam Virgo 01 (Pentagon) & Amalgam Virgo 02 (WTC)), and then FEMA (Tripod II (WTC) / Timely Alter II (WTC/Pentagon)) deals with the response/loackdown for each real world element after the attacks take place.

Last edited by truthnow88; 08-10-2015 at 12:32 AM.
truthnow88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:37 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.