Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 23-01-2012, 10:58 PM   #21
mishy
Senior Member
 
mishy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,323
Likes: 54 (42 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by labouysse View Post
You really don't understand do you. The media don't need to go anywhere near it or mention it because probably less than 1% of the worlds population believes it - similar for no planers. Even without the media most people will judge that no victims, no planers, space beams and mini - nukes are plain simple stupid.

You do realise how small the truth movement is don't you - and that no victims make up a very small percentage of that?
I do understand though. The media won't mention it becasue they don't want people looking into it. I can't comment on space beams or mini nukes because I haven't really looked into either of them. I'd say a lot more than 1% of the people I know don't beleive the official story.

I thought the no planes and vicsims was stupid, until I looked at the evidence provided...with an open mind.

And all you're really posting is your opinion, which while you are entitled to it (& I hope that never changes), doesn't really mean anything. If your that sure it's bullshit, go join air_bn on the 'Debunk A September Clue' thread and let me know how you get on.
__________________

Last edited by mishy; 23-01-2012 at 11:01 PM.
mishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 10:58 PM   #22
air_bn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,430
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by labouysse View Post
You really don't understand do you. The media don't need to go anywhere near it or mention it because probably less than 1% of the worlds population believes it - similar for no planers. Even without the media most people will judge that no victims, no planers, space beams and mini - nukes are plain simple stupid.

You do realise how small the truth movement is don't you - and that no victims make up a very small percentage of that?
I'll also add a small point; if you think there were no victims you will come across as an individual or group with no capacity to empathise, just like the people we're against.
air_bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 11:04 PM   #23
mishy
Senior Member
 
mishy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,323
Likes: 54 (42 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by air_bn View Post
I'll also add a small point; if you think there were no victims you will come across as an individual or group with no capacity to empathise, just like the people we're against.
As I said in an earlier post, I'd be happy to be proved wrong in my conclusion of it all being a hoax. But as that is currently my conclusion how can I empathise with made up identities?

Edit: bedtime NN <3
__________________

Last edited by mishy; 23-01-2012 at 11:05 PM.
mishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 11:05 PM   #24
air_bn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,430
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishy View Post
I do understand though. The media won't mention it becasue they don't want people looking into it. I can't comment on space beams or mini nukes because I haven't really looked into either of them. I'd say a lot more than 1% of the people I know don't beleive the official story.

I thought the no planes and vicsims was stupid, until I looked at the evidence provided...with an open mind.
Mishy, if your default position is CD of the towers,you wouldn't have an open mind.
air_bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 11:07 PM   #25
air_bn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,430
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishy View Post
As I said in an earlier post, I'd be happy to be proved wrong in my conclusion of it all being a hoax. But as that is currently my conclusion how can I empathise with made up identities?

Edit: bedtime NN <3
Precisely my point.

Bedtime,same here.
air_bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 11:10 PM   #26
labouysse
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 724
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishy View Post
I do understand though. The media won't mention it becasue they don't want people looking into it. I can't comment on space beams or mini nukes because I haven't really looked into either of them. I'd say a lot more than 1% of the people I know don't beleive the official story.

I thought the no planes and vicsims was stupid, until I looked at the evidence provided...with an open mind.
No - the media don't bother going anywhere near "no victims" because there must only be a handful of people who believe it - probably a lot less than bigfoot or the loch ness monster.

Look how many people for example visit September Clues website;

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/septemberclues.info

Virtually nobody goes there - there are over 2,500,000 websites in the world more popular.

Look at AE911Truth;

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/ae911truth.org

Still hardly any traffic but at least the 80,000th most visited site in the USA.

Compare to DIF;

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/davidicke.com

That registers although still only in the top 7,000 websites worldwide.

Do you now realise how insignificant no victims is in terms of numbers - and why people laugh at the truth movement because of no victims, no planes, mini-nukes and space beams?
labouysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 08:22 AM   #27
mishy
Senior Member
 
mishy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,323
Likes: 54 (42 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by air_bn View Post
Mishy, if your default position is CD of the towers,you wouldn't have an open mind.
This isn't about the CD of the towers, this is about the fake victims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by labouysse View Post
No - the media don't bother going anywhere near "no victims" because there must only be a handful of people who believe it - probably a lot less than bigfoot or the loch ness monster.

Look how many people for example visit September Clues website;

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/septemberclues.info

Virtually nobody goes there - there are over 2,500,000 websites in the world more popular.

Look at AE911Truth;

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/ae911truth.org

Still hardly any traffic but at least the 80,000th most visited site in the USA.

Compare to DIF;

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/davidicke.com

That registers although still only in the top 7,000 websites worldwide.

Do you now realise how insignificant no victims is in terms of numbers - and why people laugh at the truth movement because of no victims, no planes, mini-nukes and space beams?
It's not just September Clues that discusses the idea of fakery on 9/11 though.

The lets roll forums have discussed it in great length and have done for a few years now. And it's ranked 28k in the states. Higher than AE 911 truth.

http://www.alexa.com/search?q=letsro...einfo&p=bigtop


Space beams & mini nukes? Why don't you ask me who shot JFK? Or did we go to the moon? Or was it really Elvis I saw working in Tesco's at the weekend
__________________

Last edited by mishy; 24-01-2012 at 08:26 AM.
mishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 09:27 AM   #28
labouysse
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 724
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishy View Post
This isn't about the CD of the towers, this is about the fake victims.



It's not just September Clues that discusses the idea of fakery on 9/11 though.

The lets roll forums have discussed it in great length and have done for a few years now. And it's ranked 28k in the states. Higher than AE 911 truth.
So basically you're telling me that's all that is left of the truth movement are a small number of people who believe in video fakery - wow!

How do you account for the large numbers of people who survived in the twin towers and are alive and walking around today, all the eyewitnesses - are all of them in on it?
labouysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 09:47 AM   #29
mishy
Senior Member
 
mishy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,323
Likes: 54 (42 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by labouysse View Post
So basically you're telling me that's all that is left of the truth movement are a small number of people who believe in video fakery - wow!

How do you account for the large numbers of people who survived in the twin towers and are alive and walking around today, all the eyewitnesses - are all of them in on it?

I didn't say that at all, I just showed that maybe more people are looking at it than you made out.

You mean like the survivors in the film I posted in my first response in this thread? As in fake?
__________________

Last edited by mishy; 24-01-2012 at 09:53 AM.
mishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 10:06 AM   #30
labouysse
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 724
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishy View Post
I didn't say that at all, I just showed that maybe more people are looking at it than you made out.

You mean like the survivors in the film I posted in my first response in this thread? As in fake?
So a few people outbidding each other in stupid on an obscure website is evidence of no victims?
labouysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 10:13 AM   #31
mishy
Senior Member
 
mishy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,323
Likes: 54 (42 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by labouysse View Post
So a few people outbidding each other in stupid on an obscure website is evidence of no victims?
The research that has been done by them certainly points to that. Research that from what I can see hasn't been debunked.
__________________
mishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 10:28 AM   #32
labouysse
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 724
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishy View Post
The research that has been done by them certainly points to that. Research that from what I can see hasn't been debunked.
So why do you think "the media" would want to debunk a story believed by a handful of people on an obscure website?

If you walked round ground zero with placards saying "no victims" you'd get debunked (or worse) - but playing on an obscure internet forum is (mainly) harmless.
labouysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 10:36 AM   #33
mishy
Senior Member
 
mishy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,323
Likes: 54 (42 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by labouysse View Post
So why do you think "the media" would want to debunk a story believed by a handful of people on an obscure website?

If you walked round ground zero with placards saying "no victims" you'd get debunked (or worse) - but playing on an obscure internet forum is (mainly) harmless.
But the lets roll forums has more visitors than AE911 truth. So it's not that obscure is it?

Do you have any proof that the 'vicsim' research is bullshit? If so please could you post it. Because again a thread about fakery on 9/11 is turning into a 20 page shit fest. Classic derailment tactics
__________________
mishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 10:42 AM   #34
labouysse
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 724
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishy View Post
But the lets roll forums has more visitors than AE911 truth. So it's not that obscure is it?

Do you have any proof that the 'vicsim' research is bullshit? If so please could you post it. Because again a thread about fakery on 9/11 is turning into a 20 page shit fest. Classic derailment tactics
a) Yes, let's roll forums is very obscure - as is AE911 truth.

b) Just google "9/11 survivors" and you'll find loads of evidence. Not that you'll believe it.
labouysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 10:49 AM   #35
mishy
Senior Member
 
mishy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,323
Likes: 54 (42 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by labouysse View Post
a) Yes, let's roll forums is very obscure - as is AE911 truth.

b) Just google "9/11 survivors" and you'll find loads of evidence. Not that you'll believe it.
But AE911 have had airtime on the MSM. Why have they had exposure but lets roll and the fakery aspect has not?


I'll have a look when I get home. I was hoping you'd have a link or something proving the 'vicsim' research is bullshit.
__________________
mishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 10:53 AM   #36
whatsinaname
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,294
Likes: 993 (496 Posts)
Default

It seems the only attack that can be levelled at the "vicsim" research is to downplay its popularity!
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 10:55 AM   #37
labouysse
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 724
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishy View Post
But AE911 have had airtime on the MSM. Why have they had exposure but lets roll and the fakery aspect has not?
Try engaging brain - AE911truth has a "campaign" - Richard Gage goes here there and everywhere making speeches and presentations - organising public events - that's how you get in the MSM - not posting on an obscure topic on an obscure website.
labouysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 11:25 AM   #38
mishy
Senior Member
 
mishy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,323
Likes: 54 (42 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
It seems the only attack that can be levelled at the "vicsim" research is to downplay its popularity!
Indeed

And the more they do it without showing proof makes the argument even stronger

Quote:
Originally Posted by labouysse View Post
Try engaging brain - AE911truth has a "campaign" - Richard Gage goes here there and everywhere making speeches and presentations - organising public events - that's how you get in the MSM - not posting on an obscure topic on an obscure website.
I've engaged by brain.

The 'vicsim' & no planes research has shown that the mainstream media were one of the main perps in the whole thing. Now, why would they want people investigating this for themselves? They obviously don't want that which is why it's never mentioned. The people who did this knew that people wouldn't buy the OS so they had things in place to lead any truth seekers away from the real truth. That truth being no planes, few (if any) victims & TV fakery. TPTB need the media to keep the majority of the population asleep and they will do anything to protect it.

As someone else said, if it's that ridiculous it should be easy to debunk. And as I have said many times, I've yet to see it debunked.
__________________

Last edited by mishy; 24-01-2012 at 11:26 AM.
mishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 11:38 AM   #39
labouysse
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 724
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishy View Post
I've engaged by brain.

The 'vicsim' & no planes research has shown that the mainstream media were one of the main perps in the whole thing. Now, why would they want people investigating this for themselves? They obviously don't want that which is why it's never mentioned. The people who did this knew that people wouldn't buy the OS so they had things in place to lead any truth seekers away from the real truth. That truth being no planes, few (if any) victims & TV fakery. TPTB need the media to keep the majority of the population asleep and they will do anything to protect it.
Do a few sums and tell me how many thousands of people worldwide would need to be in on your "conspiracy". This includes the likes of Russia Today, PressTV, the whole Chinese media.
labouysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 11:42 AM   #40
mishy
Senior Member
 
mishy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,323
Likes: 54 (42 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by labouysse View Post
Do a few sums and tell me how many thousands of people worldwide would need to be in on your "conspiracy". This includes the likes of Russia Today, PressTV, the whole Chinese media.
How many TV stations had live footage that day? Which footage did countries outside of the U.S. see?
__________________
mishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:44 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.