Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 19-02-2011, 12:00 AM   #41
macgyver1968
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 1,748
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Andrew,

While I'm familiar with Dr. Judy's theories about the destruction of the towers with DEW's....I'm not familiar with her theories about the planes than hit the towers.

I know that you are close to Dr. Judy, and I accept your opinion. What does Dr. Judy believe about the planes? Hologram? Video trickery?
macgyver1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2011, 01:01 AM   #42
graflok
Senior Member
 
graflok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,101
Likes: 8 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stannrodd View Post
This was your suggestion .. my reply was ..



I simply denied your suggestion. You can quote that if you like .. sort of like quoting yourself really isn't it.



I don't know Judy .. so suggesting a liking or disliking of Judy is a nebulous irrelevant comment.

I know her surname is Wood .. but having a reasonable command of the English language I would have thought you could see that the missing "understood" word was work .. as in Judy Woods (work) .. see below ..



You will note that I used the correct spelling in the quote below .. and others .. go check !



Is that satisfactory ??

So are you finished picking natshit from the pepper ??

Stann
Whatever you say, stan.
__________________

graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2011, 01:18 AM   #43
macgyver1968
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 1,748
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by graflok View Post
Whatever you say, stan.
I'd answer, but I'm not sure what you're asking.
macgyver1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2011, 01:25 AM   #44
graflok
Senior Member
 
graflok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,101
Likes: 8 (6 Posts)
Default

^ Not a question, but thanks.

Has this been posted? It's pretty amazing stuff and ties in with Judy Wood's material I think:
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/427/4...d_on_9_11.html
__________________

graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2011, 02:23 AM   #45
stannrodd
Senior Member
 
stannrodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,301
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by graflok View Post
Whatever you say, stan.
It's spelt Stann BTW .. with two n's .. but I will allow you that, since the more common spelling is with one 'n'.

However I must correct an error I made .. natshit should have been spelt gnatshit.

My apologies.
stannrodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2011, 12:53 AM   #46
graflok
Senior Member
 
graflok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,101
Likes: 8 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stannrodd View Post
It's spelt Stann BTW .. with two n's
OK, StannBTW. Whatever you say.
__________________

graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2011, 10:02 AM   #47
sicknote
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,654
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Dimitri Khalezov - WTC Nuclear Demolition 1 to 26. A groundbreaking interview of an ex officer of the Soviet nuclear intelligence exposing the truth of the 9/11 events.

Original Link: http://www.disclose.tv/forum/dimitri...st-t21675.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookzta View Post
This book is of vast importance - the most detailed and illustrative study of what happened to the WTC buildings - and a look at the nature and some of the possible history behind the technology which was used to turn more than 90% of those buildings to microspheric iron-rich dust.

Quote:
150 kiloton thermo-nuclear detonations placed 50 meters below the foundations under the granite rock. Only 200+ atmospheres of pressure can pulverise steel to dust the width of a human hair as well as 50k-100k degrees of heat.
__________________
Beam Me Up, Scotty!.

Last edited by sicknote; 21-02-2011 at 10:11 AM.
sicknote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2011, 09:27 PM   #48
stannrodd
Senior Member
 
stannrodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,301
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookstA
This book is of vast importance - the most detailed and illustrative study of what happened to the WTC buildings - and a look at the nature and some of the possible history behind the technology which was used to turn more than 90% of those buildings to microspheric iron-rich dust.
Judy and Abe seem to have missed an enormous amount of actual evidence here .. really big dust !!!

stannrodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 12:44 AM   #49
pookzta
Member
 
pookzta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 86
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

I always find it amusing to see people like Stann trying to obscure the evidence and cast doubt on other researchers by deceitfully posting one small portion of one small picture, lol

here is the full picture (notice the anomalous holes in some surrounding buildings. Instead of holes, we should see an enormous pile of debris):

http://drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/dewpics/Image141.jpg

and here are two more pictures (notice the ambulance at ground level in the first image below, and how WTC7 is still standing and 'lathering up' in the background of the 2nd image below):


http://drjudywood.com/articles/dirt/...5316_large.jpg

http://drjudywood.com/articles/dirt/...cs/search2.jpg

Where'd all the rubble go?! (good videos)

Where Did All the WTC Rubble Go? | ABC News (12:44pm 9/12)

High Definition Clip of WTC Turning to Dust on 9/11 (Super Slow Motion)

Peace,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student
B.S. Biology / Neurobiology
__________________
Abrahm
Spreading Psytrance & Love in the Midwest USA

Quote:
9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

Last edited by pookzta; 28-02-2011 at 01:05 AM.
pookzta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 03:03 AM   #50
windinthetrees
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Intelligent discussion

I must say I am a little disappointed here. Dr. Judy Wood's work is being dismissed or even ridiculed in a lot of places. I came here expecting to find some intelligent conversation about the evidence presented in her book.

For those unable to purchase this 39.95 book (4.95 shipping in the US) there is her website where she freely shares her work.

I for one am very pleased she chose not to publish e-book fashion as I prefer hardcopy to read away from a computer. Her book is filled with photos. Well worth the price for anyone who is serious about learning what happened so that we can assist in ending this madness that as taken over the planet.

She is mainly about presenting evidence. ALL the evidence, not just a piece here and there to support some theory. She does match the evidence with a technology that could be responsible. She does not speculate about who done it or why, but rather focuses on WHAT was done. That is the first step. Were there planes? Maybe. Did they destroy the towers? No. She presents the evidence. Were they brought down with controled (or uncontroled) demoliton? No. Were there any bombs set off? Who knows, but if so they
did not destroy the tower, and she does present evidence as to what else may have been causing explosions. Anyone out there want to read the book and discuss it intelligently?

She did file legal suit against the NIST for the fraudulent report they made. She is not after your money. She wants to do her part to end the insanity on this planet. What about any of you? I am looking for others to help me support her work and get it back in the courts!!!!
windinthetrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 03:19 AM   #51
hadabusa
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: zurich
Posts: 22,683
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

lol, 50usd for some "truth"?

ill pass.
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 12:25 PM   #52
brianthebrain
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,883
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windinthetrees View Post
I must say I am a little disappointed here. Dr. Judy Wood's work is being dismissed or even ridiculed in a lot of places. I came here expecting to find some intelligent conversation about the evidence presented in her book.

For those unable to purchase this 39.95 book (4.95 shipping in the US) there is her website where she freely shares her work.
who are you, her press agent ?

i sincerly hope she doesnt make any money out of it, there are enough vultures living of this tragedy all ready

she talks( writes) complete and utter rubbish and has a very strange idea of the defintion of the word evidence as all she does is ask questions, she seldom seeks to answer, point out coincedences and complete irvelivances and make wild assessments of what these mean

id love to discus her work with you, every time ive tried before, the person making the offer just disapears at the first difficult question, its not you is it just cropping up every where pushing this nonsense

Last edited by brianthebrain; 05-03-2011 at 12:30 PM.
brianthebrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:57 PM   #53
windinthetrees
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I repeat:

She did file legal suit against the NIST for the fraudulent report they made. She is not after your money. She wants to do her part to end the insanity on this planet. What about any of you?

I will not participate in bickering back and forth. If there is no one here interested in stepping up to do their part in helping to end the insanity on the planet I will go elsewheres. Do you think that what we were told by our government about 911 is correct? I think we should get the evidence of what happened back in the courts as a first step to holding accountable those behind what did happen. I don't care who has done the homework and who presents the evidence.

Okay, for starters, there was not nearly enough rubble to account for two 110 story buildings. And... that much 'collapsing' on top of the archecturial 'bathtub' would have seriously damaged it resulting in flooding. (The 'bathtub' is a retaining wall that protects the foundation of the WTC buildings from the Hudson River.)

But most of the towers became 'dust'.

If the main problem a lot of you people here have is with the price of her book, there isn't much I can say about that. I do plan to request that my local library order it.

Anyone who is serious about finding out what happened and is open minded and willing to look at the evidence will likely appreciate her book and not regret the small cost ($44.90 including shipping in the US). The book is hardback, 500 pages with many, many photos. I too would prefer to not have to have come up with the money. I barely manage to pay my bills as it is, but I felt it important to support her, hoping to assist in somehow getting the evidence back in the courts. Our country is going down the drain, and some of you here just want to whine about a few bucks!!! Dr. Judy Wood has sacrificed a great deal of her life to do what she did!! I am not claiming that she is perfect but in my opionion she has stepped forward to do what she could, including legal action, and has done a darned good job.

I am not here to debate and endlessly speculate. What can we do to help end the insanity????

Anyone here on the same page? If so, let's find out what we need to do, to get the evidence back in the courts!!!!

For the record. I just bought her book, have had it less than a week, and this forum, as a matter of fact, this thread, is the first I have posted anywhere about 9/11.

I repeat. I have better things to do with my time than bicker with trolls or whiners. Anyone else here want to discuss ways we can get the info back in the courts??

9/11 is NOT a hobby of mine. Current US policy, the Patriot Act, etc. all came out of 9/11. Things are going to get worse if enough of us don't stand up and do what we can. Since Dr. Judy Wood has already filed a legal suit and the evidence she presents can make a difference, it seems like a good place to start to pressure the courts to look at her report.
windinthetrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 11:15 PM   #54
brianthebrain
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,883
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windinthetrees View Post
I repeat:

She did file legal suit against the NIST for the fraudulent report they made. She is not after your money. She wants to do her part to end the insanity on this planet. What about any of you?

I will not participate in bickering back and forth. If there is no one here interested in stepping up to do their part in helping to end the insanity on the planet I will go elsewheres. Do you think that what we were told by our government about 911 is correct? I think we should get the evidence of what happened back in the courts as a first step to holding accountable those behind what did happen. I don't care who has done the homework and who presents the evidence.

Okay, for starters, there was not nearly enough rubble to account for two 110 story buildings. And... that much 'collapsing' on top of the archecturial 'bathtub' would have seriously damaged it resulting in flooding. (The 'bathtub' is a retaining wall that protects the foundation of the WTC buildings from the Hudson River.)

But most of the towers became 'dust'.

If the main problem a lot of you people here have is with the price of her book, there isn't much I can say about that. I do plan to request that my local library order it.

Anyone who is serious about finding out what happened and is open minded and willing to look at the evidence will likely appreciate her book and not regret the small cost ($44.90 including shipping in the US). The book is hardback, 500 pages with many, many photos. I too would prefer to not have to have come up with the money. I barely manage to pay my bills as it is, but I felt it important to support her, hoping to assist in somehow getting the evidence back in the courts. Our country is going down the drain, and some of you here just want to whine about a few bucks!!! Dr. Judy Wood has sacrificed a great deal of her life to do what she did!! I am not claiming that she is perfect but in my opionion she has stepped forward to do what she could, including legal action, and has done a darned good job.

I am not here to debate and endlessly speculate. What can we do to help end the insanity????

Anyone here on the same page? If so, let's find out what we need to do, to get the evidence back in the courts!!!!

For the record. I just bought her book, have had it less than a week, and this forum, as a matter of fact, this thread, is the first I have posted anywhere about 9/11.

I repeat. I have better things to do with my time than bicker with trolls or whiners. Anyone else here want to discuss ways we can get the info back in the courts??

9/11 is NOT a hobby of mine. Current US policy, the Patriot Act, etc. all came out of 9/11. Things are going to get worse if enough of us don't stand up and do what we can. Since Dr. Judy Wood has already filed a legal suit and the evidence she presents can make a difference, it seems like a good place to start to pressure the courts to look at her report.


there are a number of theories on what happened on 9 11 and on a level of stupidity dame judies it right at the top next to it was it was eaten by moths


even the people who think it was done using hollagram planes think her ideas are far fetched, it wouldnt even get in a Dr Who episode so ridicu;las are they

if youve given her $44 to help pay pay for her condo in miami then your dafter than she is

Last edited by brianthebrain; 05-03-2011 at 11:18 PM.
brianthebrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 02:30 AM   #55
stannrodd
Senior Member
 
stannrodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,301
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookzta
I always find it amusing to see people like Stann trying to obscure the evidence and cast doubt on other researchers by deceitfully posting one small portion of one small picture, lol

here is the full picture (notice the anomalous holes in some surrounding buildings. Instead of holes, we should see an enormous pile of debris
You suggested that more than 90% of the WTC was turned to dust. Are you claiming that the debris field contains less than 10% of the structural material and the rest is simply dust .. ??



The largest portion of the debris field is the twin towers remnants and is a good representation (percentage wise) of the total debris. That is why I posted that section of the larger image. The one you posted isn't the full picture either just BTW. So lets not go claiming I'm being deceitful mate.

Your claim is simply bullshit. Open your eyes Abe !!

If you like I can post the full 18Mb image .. no doubt you have seen it.
stannrodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 07:26 AM   #56
stannrodd
Senior Member
 
stannrodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,301
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windinthetrees View Post
I repeat:

Quote:
I will not participate in bickering back and forth.
Quote:
Okay, for starters, there was not nearly enough rubble to account for two 110 story buildings.
Quote:
But most of the towers became 'dust'.
.. [/quote]

UNTRUTH = Porkies = Porky Pie = ??

Quote:
If the main problem a lot of you people here have is with the price of her book, there isn't much I can say about that. I do plan to request that my local library order it.
Are you selling the book or debating it's contents .. just curious ?

Your library is where .. ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by windinthetrees
I am not here to debate and endlessly speculate.
Certainly not the debate side so far .. could be a sales pitch though .. ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by windinthetrees
Anyone who is serious about finding out what happened and is open minded and willing to look at the evidence will likely appreciate her book and not regret the small cost ($44.90 including shipping in the US). The book is hardback, 500 pages with many, many photos. I too would prefer to not have to have come up with the money. I barely manage to pay my bills as it is, but I felt it important to support her, hoping to assist in somehow getting the evidence back in the courts. Our country is going down the drain, and some of you here just want to whine about a few bucks!!! Dr. Judy Wood has sacrificed a great deal of her life to do what she did!! I am not claiming that she is perfect but in my opionion she has stepped forward to do what she could, including legal action, and has done a darned good job.
Opinion and detailed description of the actual book .. hardcover/softcover etc ..what about the academic contents .. ??

Quote:
I am not here to debate and endlessly speculate. What can we do to help end the insanity????
My suggestion would be .... STOP attempting to sell books by Judy Woods .. she is nutz !!

Quote:
I repeat. I have better things to do with my time than bicker with trolls or whiners.
Quote:
You do repeat
Who is whining ??

I won't buy the book nor will I suggest it to anyone with a brain ..

Stann
stannrodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 01:40 PM   #57
phfaty
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 566
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Could it be possible that the Towers could have been destroyed by a space based weapon directly shooting down on the buildings? Could it be possible that all the circus and pyrotechnics were all just part of the cover story to hide the space based weapon?
__________________
WHO BUILT THIS ANCIENT CITY?)

http://pohnpeinanmadol.blogspot.com/

Last edited by phfaty; 07-03-2011 at 01:41 PM.
phfaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 01:42 PM   #58
andrewjohnson
Senior Member
 
andrewjohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 124
Likes: 10 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stannrodd View Post
My suggestion would be .... STOP attempting to sell books by Judy Woods .. she is nutz !!
Amazing - more forum noise from someone providing no evidence, nothing - who are these people?

Weird stuff - my suggestion would be LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE and don't pretend that anonymous forum noise makers do your thinking for you!

If you want to buy a book, great! If not, fair enough!

But, it must be pretty "hot stuff" when so many people are decrying it without even reading it!

Is this another pre-renaissance period? Well....
andrewjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 01:45 PM   #59
andrewjohnson
Senior Member
 
andrewjohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 124
Likes: 10 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post
If you are here to discuss issues on the forum, then welcome.
If you are here to flog your book only, that is quite disappointing.

You see,
some people want the truth, but don't have any money.
Money is not the truth.
x
Ahh - so suggesting that you don't have to buy the book is "selling" the book is it?

Right.....
andrewjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 02:09 PM   #60
brianthebrain
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,883
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phfaty View Post
Could it be possible that the Towers could have been destroyed by a space based weapon directly shooting down on the buildings? Could it be possible that all the circus and pyrotechnics were all just part of the cover story to hide the space based weapon?
no mate its not possible
brianthebrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:47 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.