Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 23-01-2018, 11:08 AM   #1
MKUltrad

Default 9/11 Memorial: AI Symbolism

Is it just me or is the 9/11 memorial site a big hint that the Twin Towers were designed to be destroyed since their construction? The two foundations from above look exactly like computer processors (lit in gold light) whilst the memorial building is shaped similar to a cursor. The two processors would signify the North and South Bridge found in modern computer chips.

Might explain why Windows Wingdings seemed to hold a code to 9/11. But it would also mean that this event and the technology was already planned out many years in advance.

Thoughts?

Last edited by MKUltrad; 23-01-2018 at 11:09 AM.
MKUltrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2018, 03:56 PM   #2
fudgetusk

"Their king is the angel from the bottomless pit; his name in Hebrew is [Abaddon,] and in Greek, [Apollyon]--the Destroyer"

Book or revelations 9:11

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2018, 08:39 AM   #3
MKUltrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
"Their king is the angel from the bottomless pit; his name in Hebrew is [Abaddon,] and in Greek, [Apollyon]--the Destroyer"

Book or revelations 9:11

So are you implying the Bible is a codex for the computer?
Old 04-02-2018, 10:10 PM   #4
illuminumnuts

Thumbs up Quite likely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltrad View Post
Is it just me or is the 9/11 memorial site a big hint that the Twin Towers were designed to be destroyed since their construction? The two foundations from above look exactly like computer processors (lit in gold light) whilst the memorial building is shaped similar to a cursor. The two processors would signify the North and South Bridge found in modern computer chips. Might explain why Windows Wingdings seemed to hold a code to 9/11. But it would also mean that this event and the technology was already planned out many years in advance. Thoughts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Whats the OLDEST movie anyone has seen that has hints of 9/11/01 in it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
2001: A Space Odyssey came out in 1968, and its alchemical themes are the same as the occult symbolism of 9/11. I posted above about the Millenium Hilton Hotel, which is shaped like the black monolith and is right next to the World Trade Center complex. The movie is named 2001 for a reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
Yes, plus there is a telling 33 year gap between those two dates. Therefore, it wouldn't surprise me at all if it was the first film to reference 9/11. I will have to have another look at it to see if I can see anything more specific. Please see MKUltrad's '9/11 Memorial: AI Symbolism' thread for more information that links to this aspect of the movie.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320505
Dude111 asked that question on the 'Movies that showed 9/11 before 9/11' thread, then iamwhoam chimed in with a guess of '2001: A Space Odyssey' (1968) and I just made a further connection that perhaps links it to 9/11 as a 'root movie'.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...=17368&page=29

Why am I referring to all of that here in your thread? Well, construction on The Twin Towers also began in 1968, with each building being 110 stories tall, with the buildings themselves representing the third 11.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_...)#Construction

'Construction work began on the North Tower in August 1968.'

So, we know the Federal Reserve gang (established 1913), Illuminati, Israeli mafia etc., or whatever anyone wants to call them, pulled off WWI, WWII and a lot more besides. Bearing that in mind, it isn't really a great leap to speculate that they would plan 9/11 some time around 1968; first link it to a spectacular, futuristic movie (they control Hollywood for sure); then follow that with numerous other movie references over the years; and finally leave those cpu markings, after the towers were destroyed 33 years later, as a technological reference back to the original 1968 movie.

Hal had a processor core and we also know that Kubrick has referenced elitist activities in some of his other films, such as the faked moon landing in 'The Shining' (1980) and the dodgy rituals in 'Eyes Wide Shut' (1999). As you already said, and I fully agree, the weirdest thing is that they would have had all of the technology planned out well in advance to say the least.

A couple of other things I have also noticed are as follows:

1. The Northbridge/Southbridge terminology apparently dates back to 1991.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southb...ing)#Etymology

2. The Twin Towers were officially opened on 4th April 1973, which also just happens to be the date on which the illusionist David Blaine was born.

'The ribbon cutting ceremony was on April 4, 1973.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Blaine

Thoughts? And I replied to you a while ago on your Dr. Horton thread as well, but you never got back to me.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 05-02-2018 at 07:42 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 02:19 AM   #5
oz93666

The main thoughts on the minds of the re-constructors of this site , memorials , plaques etc ... is to continue to focus the minds of people on terror death and destruction ....

They could have just rebuilt the area and moved on ... instead a whole area of high value land has been turned into a terror death theme park to feed fears into peoples mind ... It's a big tourist spot now ...most visiting NY will go and "pay their respects " (focus on death and destruction )

By day they can stand and look solemnly into the two black holes in the ground ...

Or hang their heads and read the names of the dead on the memorial wall .....

Or visit the big museums which will lead you through the day of the attack

Or visit this massive sculpture/construction , which has been aligned to the way the sun was at the exact moment the first plane struck ....

There are memorials like this tucked around every corner...

One day is not enough time to see it all !!

By night the black holes shoot forth light to help you remember the towers ...

Billions of $ of land taken up with this ... billions to construct it all .... No matter , for years to come the idiots will turn up , hang their heads , look sad , think of death and destruction , remember how bad people are , how dangerous the world is, and how much we need big government to protect us .

Last edited by oz93666; 05-02-2018 at 02:24 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 12:29 AM   #6
iamwhoam

Quote:
Is it just me or is the 9/11 memorial site a big hint that the Twin Towers were designed to be destroyed since their construction?
The building of the towers themselves is the biggest hint.

Quote:
Dude111 asked that question on the 'Movies that showed 9/11 before 9/11' thread, then iamwhoam chimed in with a guess of '2001: A Space Odyssey' (1968) and I just made a further connection that perhaps links it to 9/11 as a 'root movie'.
It is not so much of a guess anymore. The Millenium Hilton is next door to the World Trade Center and was openly built to look like the black monolith from 2001: A Space Odyssey. 2001 may not predict the actual event, but it uses this year because it is an important date on the Masonic/occult calendar, or the Clockwork Orange. Plus, it is about the alchemical transformation or rebirth of man into a being of higher consciousness. This is what Masonry is about and what the year 2001 is all about. It is an important point on the calendar of the Great Year, the precession of the equinoxes, or the cycle of zodiac ages.

Last edited by iamwhoam; 06-02-2018 at 12:30 AM.
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 01:12 AM   #7
illuminumnuts

Quote:
It is not so much of a guess anymore. The Millenium Hilton is next door to the World Trade Center and was openly built to look like the black monolith from 2001: A Space Odyssey. 2001 may not predict the actual event, but it uses this year because it is an important date on the Masonic/occult calendar, or the Clockwork Orange. Plus, it is about the alchemical transformation or rebirth of man into a being of higher consciousness. This is what Masonry is about and what the year 2001 is all about. It is an important point on the calendar of the Great Year, the precession of the equinoxes, or the cycle of zodiac ages.
Hi there, all interesting stuff, but I meant it was a guess as to what was the earliest movie to reference 9/11; not whether it did reference 9/11. I have since found that there does seem to be a wider consensus on that 'earliest' point and I am also on board with it. Anyhow, I think MKUltrad is definitely right about the AI cpu references and I just did some more digging, after first stumbling upon the David Blaine connection last night. I knew it had to be more than an innocent coincidence!

So, when researching Blaine further I found that he was also 'Jewish' (not really sure what 'Jewish' means myself) , like Kubrick, and has been seen flashing the eye on his hand before.

What really got my attention, however, was his 'Vertigo' stunt from 2002.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Blaine#Vertigo

He actually went up on to the pillar on 21st May 2002 and came down on 22nd May 2002.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/tv...00/2001087.stm

The pillar was 22 inches wide and was also 100 feet high, which is 001 backwards, as in 2001. This is all absolutely loaded with numerology. Finally, he then jumped from the pillar, like people did from The Twin Towers. Does all of this symbolise moving on from 2001 to the next monolith then? A rebirth to a higher state of consciousness, as you put it?
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 06-02-2018 at 10:51 PM.
Old 06-02-2018, 02:43 AM   #8
iamwhoam

Quote:
Hi there, all interesting stuff, but I meant it was a guess as to what was the earliest movie to reference 9/11; not whether it did reference 9/11.
Right. Agreed.

Quote:
He actually went up on to the pillar on 21st May 2002, not 22nd May 2002, and this was 222 days after 9/11. See here:

The pillar was 22 inches wide and then he came down on 22nd May 2002. This date is also loaded with 2's and would have been 223 days after 9/11, which is 322 (Skull And Bones) backwards. The pillar was also 100 feet high, which is 001 backwards, as in 2001. This is all absolutely loaded with numerology. Finally, he then jumped from the pillar, like people did from The Twin Towers. Does all of this symbolise moving on from 2001 to the next monolith then? A rebirth to a higher state of consciousness, as you put it?
That's interesting. I'd have to look more into it, but anytime someone gets that kind of exposure, it is slightly suspicious. I wouldnt be surprised if they added symbolic elements to his stunts. Also, I think someone made a recent thread about the initials "DB".

Isnt 9/11/2001 plus 222 days April 21, 2002?
Old 06-02-2018, 03:13 AM   #9
illuminumnuts

Thumbs up Must buy a new abacus...

Quote:
Isnt 9/11/2001 plus 222 days April 21, 2002?
My bad, it's late and I got confused with all the 1's and 2's. I have now edited my previous post accordingly, to avoid confusing anyone else, and what I originally said is still in what you quoted regardless. Quite how I stopped counting a month short though I don't know. Maybe because I had Blaine being born in April fixed in my head and not like me at all. However, he was standing on a 22 inch wide monolith in New York and he jumped off on the 22nd May 2002, after climbing up the day before. This is all still pretty solid for me. It is the symbolism that is most important here. Out with what happened in 2001 and in with the next 'whatever it is'. I would have liked the extra 9/11 connection, but such is life you spoilsport. Off to do some more digging for a while...

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 06-02-2018 at 04:08 AM.
Old 06-02-2018, 04:14 AM   #10
oz93666

Quote:
....So, when researching Blaine further I found that he was also 'Jewish' (not really sure what 'Jewish' means myself) , like Kubrick, and has been seen flashing the eye on his hand before....
Ha... who would have guessed Blaine was jewish!!! Used to be I would search the name of every prominent person to see if they were jewish . I don't bother now , I've learnt 90% are ...

Jewishness is about your Ancestry , coming from a group of people that are always looking over their shoulder because of persecution from the goy, seeing the goy as danderouse , a threat ...seeing themselves as separate , superior to 99% of humanity . This mindset is passed down the generations and has created a dedicated , focused group set on the enslavement or destruction of the rest of humanity....

Blain is from the same mold as Geller (also jewish) ... you can tell by their expression they delight in proving what gullible schmucks we are , being deceived by their silly tricks ...

Although with Blain there is more going on , probably like Harry Houdini , also jewish the son of a rabbi , there is demonic or supernatural assistance.

Quote:
... Does all of this symbolise moving on from 2001 to the next monolith then? A rebirth to a higher state of consciousness, as you put it?
No ..it's a magical ritual to keep your attention ... for the masses , it's the performance they see ....

For truthers , there is symbolism and numerology woven into his magic , because he knows this will get your attention ... and that's what he wants ... you scratching your head for hours, thinking about 9/11 (death and destruction), trying to figure out the 'message'.... when there is none .

Last edited by oz93666; 06-02-2018 at 04:30 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 12:37 PM   #11
fudgetusk

Quote:
So are you implying the Bible is a codex for the computer?
I don't know what that means...so no. I'm saying 'hey, that's a weird coincidence'. There are many interpretations of this. I suggest the elite like to use Revelations images because they have a strong negative vibration. They want to imply that the end is coming. And yes I know there is no end of the world in Revelations. (have to point out every little detail these days or some clever idiot comes along and thinks he's putting you right.)

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 04:48 PM   #12
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Ha... who would have guessed Blaine was jewish!!! Used to be I would search the name of every prominent person to see if they were jewish. I don't bother now, I've learnt 90% are...
Same here...

Quote:
Jewishness is about your Ancestry , coming from a group of people that are always looking over their shoulder because of persecution from the goy, seeing the goy as dangerouse, a threat ...seeing themselves as separate, superior to 99% of humanity. This mindset is passed down the generations and has created a dedicated, focused group set on the enslavement or destruction of the rest of humanity...
I could probably run with the mindset thing. Like with the Italian mafia, Russian mob and Chinese Triads etc.. There is a bit of religion and race there, but it is the mindset that most binds any gang formed from that religious and racial mix. They just feel more comfortable speaking the same language and perceiving their fellow gangsters, both visually and spiritually, to be from the same mold etc.. They have a deep psychological need to 'Other' what they don't see in themselves. The truth is that none of us can categorically know our true lineage, regardless of what a family tree or even a DNA test might show, and if self-aware we will all have different beliefs, to some extent at least, even to those under the same religious umbrella.

Quote:
Although with Blaine there is more going on , probably like Harry Houdini , also jewish the son of a rabbi , there is demonic or supernatural assistance.
I don't know. He definitely seems to believe in some of that stuff though, from what I have read about him.

Quote:
No. it's a magical ritual to keep your attention... for the masses, it's the performance they see. For truthers, there is symbolism and numerology woven into his magic, because he knows this will get your attention and that's what he wants you scratching your head for hours, thinking about 9/11 (death and destruction), trying to figure out the 'message' when there is none.
I know what you are saying. However, I think there is more to this one in terms of what is represented. I have always known that the symbolism and numerology stuff is there in the background, but I have never really delved into it much. I tend to concentrate on trying to wake up sheeple to the more obvious 9/11 stuff, plus to other important issues that should become apparent to them, with only a little bit of thought required. As in bad guys on top of the pyramid and we can do quite well without them.

I still haven't gotten round to watching the movie again and will try to do so tonight. I think it always helps to watch something again, after you have picked up a different perspective on what might be hidden in it. I also had a random thought today that '2001: A Space Odyssey' isn't a movie that has often been shown on TV over the years. Is it just me or does else think that?

Quote:
The Northbridge/Southbridge terminology apparently dates back to 1991.

HAL in the movie was supposed to be 'born' on 12th January 1992.

Quote:
However, he was standing on a 22 inch wide monolith in New York and he jumped off on the 22nd May 2002, after climbing up the day before.
Photo series of David Blaine jumping:

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/event/...re-id112350508

The 9/11 'Falling Man':

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Falling_Man

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 07-02-2018 at 08:45 AM.
Old 06-02-2018, 10:16 PM   #13
funkytt

Wow. All very interesting.
The David Blaine coincidences are fishy aren't they!!
funkytt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 03:14 PM   #14
MKUltrad

Quote:

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...=17368&page=29

Why am I referring to all of that here in your thread? Well, construction on The Twin Towers also began in 1968, with each building being 110 stories tall, with the buildings themselves representing the third 11.

'Construction work began on the North Tower in August 1968.'

So, we know the Federal Reserve gang (established 1913), Illuminati, Israeli mafia etc., or whatever anyone wants to call them, pulled off WWI, WWII and a lot more besides. Bearing that in mind, it isn't really a great leap to speculate that they would plan 9/11 some time around 1968; first link it to a spectacular, futuristic movie (they control Hollywood for sure); then follow that with numerous other movie references over the years; and finally leave those cpu markings, after the towers were destroyed 33 years later, as a technological reference back to the original 1968 movie.

Hal had a processor core and we also know that Kubrick has referenced elitist activities in some of his other films, such as the faked moon landing in 'The Shining' (1980) and the dodgy rituals in 'Eyes Wide Shut' (1999). As you already said, and I fully agree, the weirdest thing is that they would have had all of the technology planned out well in advance to say the least.

A couple of other things I have also noticed are as follows:

1. The Northbridge/Southbridge terminology apparently dates back to 1991.

2. The Twin Towers were officially opened on 4th April 1973, which also just happens to be the date on which the illusionist David Blaine was born.

'The ribbon cutting ceremony was on April 4, 1973.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Blaine

Thoughts? And I replied to you a while ago on your Dr. Horton thread as well, but you never got back to me.

I've blogged about Kubricks films recently in the concluding paragraphs in an article I wrote about the film "Fight Club" which can be found here:

https://gangstalkinginfoblog.wordpre...lm-fight-club/

The Kubrick black stone is like to be a reference to the "wide-screen" of the cinema, which at the time of 9/11 was when "wide-screen" tv's and home cinemas were being introduced.

There are going to be many references to 9/11 found in symbolism, wither it be before and after the event. In terms of computers, the building were designed by a Japanese architect Minoru Yamasaki, with Emery Roth and Sons as assioiates.

The first ever CAD programs in existence were installed in the 1960's which I was quite surprised about considering the computer memories of these machines were only capable of storing letters.

For example, the PDP 1:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PDP-1

Yamasaki's design for the World Trade Center was unveiled to the public on January 18, 1964. So within the time between Yamasaki's commision for the job in 1960, any computer development of these buildings would have had to have been done within the space of three years perhaps.

Interestingily, in 1964, a breakthrough computer, the IBM/360 was first introduced whilst CAD design was being pioneered as early as 1957 where a number of programs were in development including one called PRONTO.

Most architects at this time were plotting using "light pens".

http://www.digitaleng.news/de/evolut...-aided-design/

So it's worth noting that Yamasaki's design for the WTC was developed at a critical time in computer history, so wither WTC was designed by computer and was thus a tribute to future computer processors is debatable.

However, the guy who is considered the father of Computer Graphics Ivan Sutherland, was originally inspired by an essay written by Vannevar_Bush which was called "As We May Think". Vannevar Bush is noted for being part of the MANHATTEN Project.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vannevar_Bush

There is nothing to show a connection to Yamasaki's WTC design to computer aided design development, but it's not to say there could have been business interest and collaboration behind closed doors. Thus, the North and South Bridge link to the shape of the foundations of the WTC might just only be pure coincidence or it was part of a secret psycop plan.

Strange how one comes across links:

https://www.ictlounge.com/html/histo...ters_1980s.htm

1984 Ridley Scott Macintosh Commerical
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNy-7jv0XSc

With more research there is got to be something linking Yamasaki to computer tech somewhere.