Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 27-02-2017, 03:42 PM   #21
grandmasterp
Banned

Seems to be a spate of alternative 'news' sites being taken down by the big platforms.
We've had several examples on here this past week.
Maybe Fb, Google et al are freeing up space for the new 'Fake News' sites demanding bandwidth.
Could be.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2017, 02:20 AM   #22
GuitarSlinger
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
A lot more of “my” threads are simply blocked by Google.nl and Yahoo.com - not only on Letsrollforums.com, but also on Davidicke.com.
DO NOT READ MY POSTS, IF YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW SECRET INFORMATION.

The following search: “Legionnaires’ disease Nickel carbonyl poisoning Pontiac fever 1976 William Sunderman Jack Anderson fbi Jerrold Abraham Koch’s postulates microbe inactive outbreaks in developed world MacArthur produce synthetic biological agent”; doesn’t find my thread on Legionnaires’ disease. Not on Letsrollforums.com (this is no thread on Davidicke.com).

The following search: “Goldman Sachs Clinton Donald Trump Jeffrey Epstein Virginia Roberts Marc Mezvinsky Eaglevale John Paulson Steven Mnuchin IndyMac Steve Bannon Frank Giustra Steven Kelley isis Lafarge David Koresh James Riady Lippo McDougal bankrupt”; doesn’t find my thread on Donald Trump and Clinton. Not on Davidicke.com nor Letsrollforums.com.

The following search: “Dictator Queen Elizabeth constitution dismiss appoint ministers Royal assent Orders in Council Privy Governor-General Canada Diego Garcia parabiosis Eton Bullingdon club Rothschild David Cameron Samantha Boris Johnson Huxley George Osborne”; doesn’t find my thread on Dictator Elizabeth. Not on Davidicke.com nor Letsrollforums.com.

The following search: “HOLLYWOOD CIA PENTAGON Phil Strub Vladimir Propp Argo Tom Clancy Michael Moore Disney RACISM satanic images sexual messages Dumbo Jungle Book Fantasia Lion King Pocahontas Rescuers Jessica Rabbit Steven Spielberg”; doesn’t find my thread on brainwashing by the movies. Not on Davidicke.com nor Letsrollforums.com.

The following search: “Pim Fortuyn political murders Netherlands Rotterdam LPF JSF fighting aircraft Volkert Hans Smolders Hilversum Henk Ruyssenaars Ross autopsy report second shooter Lockheed Martin Republican Society”; doesn’t find my thread on the Pim Fortuyn murder. Not on Letsrollforums.com. Only with Yahoo.com my thread on Davidicke.com is found.

The following search: “Big brother GSM-antenna GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM (GPS) Computers authorisation Carnivore system AMDOCS Comverse Infosys INFORMATION AWARNESS OFFICE (IAO) Project Indect SitCen”; doesn’t find my thread on spying by cell phones. Not on Letsrollforums.com. Only with Yahoo.com my thread on Davidicke.com is found.
You shouldn't take it too personal, Jimmy. Google's just really busy with a lot of other things right now. They tell me they'll get to your stuff next, though.
GuitarSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2017, 04:37 PM   #23
st jimmy

In a world where the media print only lies, it shouldn’t be surprising that the main objective of Google and Yahoo is to hide the truth.
Maybe slightly overdue, but I will now present some general news about censorship by Google.
If you’re surprised about removed videos from YouTube - YouTube is part of Google Inc.

The chairman of Google Inc Eric Schmidt is both a member of Bilderberg and the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). Schmidt is also CEO of Alphabet Inc. (previously known as Google Ideas).
Jared Cohen is another member of the CFR. Cohen is founder and president of Jigsaw, part of Alphabet Inc. Cohen is also advisor to Eric Schmidt. From 2006 to 2010 Cohen served as a member of the secretary of state's Policy Planning Staff and was a close advisor to Condoleezza Rice and Hillary Clinton.
Ruth Porat is on the board of directors of the CFR and Chief Financial Officer of both Alphabet Inc. and Google Inc.
Eric Schmidt attended several meetings of the Bilderberg Group. In 2015 also Regina Dugan and Demis Hassabis of Google joined the Bilderberg meeting.

In December 2015 Eric Schmidt explained that Google must censor hate speech, by using spelling checker (to combat “terrorism”).
Eris Schmidt wrote in an opinion piece for the New York Times
It's our responsibility to demonstrate that stability and free expression go hand in hand
(...)
Without this type of leadership from government, from citizens, from tech companies, the Internet could become a vehicle for further disaggregation of poorly built societies, and the empowerment of the wrong people, and the wrong voices
”.
In other words speech is only “free” if it doesn’t wake up the sheeple. And we wouldn’t want the have-nots empowered by using technology, would we?
Barack Obama added:
as the internet erases the distance between countries, we see growing efforts by terrorists to poison the minds of people”.
According to Hillary Clinton tech companies need to “deny online space” to terror groups, that
are using websites, social media, chat rooms and other platforms to celebrate beheadings, recruit future terrorists and call for attacks. We should work with host companies to shut them down”.
Not only Google, but also Facebook and Twitter remove contents: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...c-Schmidt.html
Maybe I should ask Google and the government which speech is allowed. But I already know: telling the truth is a capital crime.
I have to admit that I think that censorship protects the terrorists in charge.

What kind of strategies does Google use to hide the truth?
In 2012 Google acknowledged that each day it adds about 9500 new websites to its quarantine list (that won’t show in the search results, removed from the index). Google blocks at the very least millions of websites.
Certain (fake) news sources get blacklisted for promoting a political, religious or moral agenda that the Google censors disapprove of.
The autocomplete blacklist can be used to not complete key words that the censors don’t want us to find.
Google lets the government flag “inappropriate” videos at YouTube, so Google can remove them.
Google can stop providing services (for example Gmail) without explanation: https://www.usnews.com/opinion/artic...t-be-regulated

Last edited by st jimmy; 28-02-2017 at 04:49 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2017, 04:42 PM   #24
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Oh dear.
Never mind.
Banned.

Oh dear.
Never mind

whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 05:31 AM   #25
Irregular_Expression

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr steam View Post
More insidious than a Daily Mail journalist, is that even possible?
xD
Irregular_Expression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 05:48 AM   #26
davebeard

Facebook took down my post about sandy hook truth,
something about the music in the video...

sorry, but do we know why grandmasterp was banned? I don't care, I'm just intrigued.
davebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 09:23 AM   #27
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy
I’ve got clear evidence that Letsrollforums.com is blocked by Google, Yahoo and Duckduckgo.
I saw this on letrollforums and I did a google search and got listings for letrollforums!! (They must have stopped blocking it)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 04:41 PM   #28
st jimmy

Maybe I’m too ambitious (or not ambitious enough with a 86% success rate), but by now I think that my posts are only good enough if they are removed from the internet search results.
Today I searched for some of my posts with Google.nl, Yahoo.com, Duckduckgo.com, and Bing.com; here are the 6 threads (of the 7 I tried) that couldn’t be found...

I searched with: “Eva Braun cyanide Adolf Hitler dentist Guydano Eden Gamero Hernan Ancin carpenter Nazi Mengershausen Günsche Rattenhuber Kempka Karnau Mansfeld U-530 U-977 Mar del Plata Argentina Blaschke Heusemann Baumgart Denmark Kristiansund”.
This should find my posts about Adolf Hitler’s escape to Argentina: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062959792
This thread isn’t found with Google, Yahoo, Duckduckgo or Bing.

I searched with: “Epidemic Intelligence Service EIS Alexander Langmuir William Stewart Surgeon Generals Jonathan Mann Michael Merson World Health Organization's global AIDS Sierra Leone Ebola Philadelphia Legionnaires’ disease seroprevalence SARS China Global Polio Eradication Initiative”.
This should find my posts about the Epidemic Intelligence Service: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=319576
This thread isn’t found with Google, Yahoo or Bing (it is found with Duckduckgo).

I searched with: “Giuliani Donald Trump KazBay Construction Viktor Khrapunov Bayrock Tevfik Arif Doyen Calik Demirhan Efendi Mashkevitch Chodiev Ibragimov Gunduz Akdeniz Rixos Fettah Tamince Simayli Eugene Jaffe Salford Capital Lomisa Kamelot Kondogbia Gianluca Fiorini”.
This should find my thread about the Turkish ties of Donald Trump: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...=318321&page=2
This thread isn’t found with Yahoo, Duckduckgo or Bing (it is found with Google).

I searched with: “Berat Albayrak offshore structure Malta Sweden Calik Holding Safak Karaaslan Binali Yildirim coup event staged Fethullah Gulen Burson-MarstellerAPCO Worldwide Gephardt Governor Ergan Topaca”.
This should find my thread about the Turkish false flag coup: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=319407
This thread isn’t found with Google (it is found with Yahoo, Duckduckgo and Bing).

I searched with: “Donald Trump Manafort Rick Gates Mueller Carroll Deripaska Soho Brooklyn Reiss European Center Modern Ukraine ECFMU Mercury Podesta Yanukovych Kozhara Hiellier Kahlyushnyy Kirsch Vater 2014 Klyuyev Gusenbauer Kwasniewksi Yuschenko Brookings Royce Nowruz”.
This should find my thread about Manafort and Gates money laundering and ties to the Ukraine: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=319462
This thread isn’t found with Google (it is found with Yahoo, Duckduckgo and Bing).

I searched with: “1955 Eleanor McBean Poisoned Needle contagious cyanide Carbohydrates encephalitis vaccination Holland Czechoslovakia Germany Switzerland serious meningitis Salk polio Scheele Cutter laboratory diphtheria whooping cough paralysis injections”.
This should find my posts about polio vaccines: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317781
This thread isn’t found with Yahoo (it is found with Google, Duckduckgo and Bing).

Last edited by st jimmy; 17-11-2017 at 01:30 PM.
Old 17-11-2017, 03:53 AM   #29
serpentine

A StartPage search using just "1955 Eleanor McBean Poisoned Needle contagious cyanide" gives just 5 results but the 4th entry down links to this thread.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 01:29 PM   #30
st jimmy

Yesterday, Yahoo gave 9 results, but none to my posts on Davidicke.com on polio vaccines.
My similar thread on Ronpaulforums.com comes up (place 7).
I get even less results for "my" threads on Lawfulpath.com.

Last edited by st jimmy; 17-11-2017 at 01:30 PM.
Old 19-11-2017, 04:03 AM   #31
rooey

wow gmp is banned, we're in the twighlight zone without a doubt
Old 07-12-2017, 05:01 PM   #32
st jimmy

I have repeatedly tried to find stories on the internet that are blatantly deleted from the search results, and that doesn’t happen very often.

I have found one example, which is a surprise to me, because it’s an excerpt from a book that is a summary of the conspiracy theories of others, and the writer didn’t achieve in keeping fake stories out. Furthermore the full book can be found relatively easy – Juri Lina “Architects of deception” (2004): https://ia902507.us.archive.org/7/it...%282004%29.pdf

The complete book can be found on the internet, but Chapter 5 (pages 224-242 from the PDF) is effectively blocked. I think that this chapter is based on Martin Short’s “Inside the Brotherhood”, which I couldn’t find a freely viewable version of. There is a similar chapter in David Icke’s “And the truth shall set you free”.
I searched with: “Giordano Gamberini p2 grand master licio gelli Lino Salvini Alpina Andreotti”. This should find the following: http://just-another-inside-job.blogs...n-part-xi.html
The previous link isn’t found with Google.nl, Duckduckgo, Yahoo and Bing (I’ve checked “only” the first 8 pages of search results from Yahoo and Bing).

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
I searched with: “Berat Albayrak offshore structure Malta Sweden Calik Holding Safak Karaaslan Binali Yildirim coup event staged Fethullah Gulen Burson-MarstellerAPCO Worldwide Gephardt Governor Ergan Topaca”.
This should find my thread about the Turkish false flag coup: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=319407
Today I searched again with: “Berat Albayrak offshore structure Malta Sweden Calik Holding Safak Karaaslan Binali Yildirim coup event staged Fethullah Gulen Burson-Marsteller APCO Worldwide Gephardt Governor Ergan Topaca”.
This thread is still not found with Google.nl, it is found with Yahoo, Duckduckgo and Bing.

I searched with: “Maltese internet blogger journalist Daphne Caruana Galizia car bomb offshore companies payments Azerbaijan Muscat kickbacks FBI officers Schembri Egrant Panama Adrian Delia money laundering HSBC bank arrested”.
This should find the thread on the “Panama papers journalist assassinated”: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=319261
This thread isn’t found with Bing, it is found with Google.nl, Yahoo and Duckduckgo.
Old 28-01-2018, 04:11 PM   #33
st jimmy

Default Rechtenforum.nl, Cluesforum.info - down

Two (other) forums of which I’m a member are down today...
https://Rechtenforum.nl

http://Cluesforum.info/

Last edited by st jimmy; 28-01-2018 at 04:11 PM.
Old 04-02-2018, 04:35 PM   #34
st jimmy

For some reason I've been banned from Cluesforum.info after starting threads on: 1) the genocide of Yemen and 2) Iran being retroactively blamed for 9/11.
I wasn't really surprised after getting some vicious ad hominem attacks. These threads on that forum got more views than on Davidicke.com...

Today I searched for 4 of “my” threads with Google.nl, Yahoo.com, Duckduckgo.com, and Bing.com...

I’ve searched with: “Donald Trump Forester Andrew Stein Rothschild Soros Rupert Murdoch Epstein Wilbur Ivanka Kushner Blackstone Cadre Mandelson Abramovich Deripaska Hary Tanoe Haim Saban Disney Adelson”.
This should find my thread on Donald Trump’s connections to the Rothschild family: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320464

It’s only found with Google and Duckduckgo.
After I started this thread on 19 January, within a day it had more than 200 views.
The only day with more than 100 views since then was 24 to 25 January with more than 200 views.
When I checked today it had 956 views in 16 days...

I’ve searched with: “Yugoslavia George Soros Mabel Salford Rothschild Milosevic Croatia Bosnia radio B92 Kosovo Serbia Sacirbey Srebrenica Meholjic Holbrooke Société General Deripaska Mittal Eugene Geffy Mashkevich Ibragimov Chodiev Alferon”.
This should find my thread on the destruction of Yugoslavia by the evil banksters: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=319958

It’s only found with Bing (so not with Google, Yahoo and Duckduckgo).
After I started this thread on 7 December, it had more than 200 views in a day. Since then the number of views dropped to some 10 views per day on average...

I’ve searched with: “Yemen Saudi trained British Michael Fallon UNICEF 150,000 children Cappelaere vaccinate children diphtheria Abdullah Saleh Houthis destroy food production distribution fishermen’s union Hodeida malnutrition dying starvation Lowcock Jamie McGoldrick Lockheed Martin Raytheon
This should find my thread on the starvation of Yemen: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...=316318&page=3
This thread is only found with Google.nl (so not with Yahoo, Duckduckgo and Bing).

I’ve searched with: “bayrock Rixos Sembol Tevfik arif Fettah Tamince Mutlu Eugene Jaffe Salford Berezovsky doyen Chabad Abramovich Leviev Sapir TxOil Johannes Sittard Kazakhstan Nazarbayev Mittal Calik Gülen leviev”.
This should find my thread on the Turkish connections of Donald Trump: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...=318321&page=2
It’s only found with Google and Duckduckgo (so not with Yahoo and Bing).

I get even worse search results with Yahoo (than with the other “search” engines), which doesn’t find any of these 4 threads. Yahoo is mainly used in the US (Europe prefers Google).
See the 4 screenprints.
Old 20-02-2018, 05:13 PM   #35
st jimmy

Today I searched for 4 of “my” threads with Google.nl, Yahoo.com, Duckduckgo.com, and Bing.com...

I’ve searched with: “Canada 100 million Australia New Zealand Scanlon Foundation Peter Sutherland undermine homogeneity Immigration minister Damian Green Hannay Finland Italians minority 2080 fertility rates
This should find “my” thread on The United Nations migration agenda: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...=318680&page=2
It’s not found with Google, Yahoo, Duckduckgo and Bing (I’ve checked only the first 5 pages of Google and Bing).

I’ve searched with: “Henry Kissinger KGB-agent Michael Goleniewski Polish intelligence CIA agent Homer E. Roman Molody Wennerstrom Bor ODRA 1961 professor Harvard Vitaly Yuvgenyevich Lui Fritz Kraemer Zelanznikoff Wozniesienski Skulbaszewski
This should find “my” thread on Kissinger KGB-agent: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320670
It’s not found with Yahoo, Duckduckgo and Bing (so is only found with Google).

I’ve searched with: “Russian Alfa Bank Spectrum Health DeVos family server registered Trump Organization distinct pattern Mikhail Fridman, German Khan, Alexey Kuzmichev Pyotr Aven Benczkowski Giuliani Rosneft Richard Burt Diligence Komsomol Tyumen Oil drug trafficking
This should find “my” thread on Donald Trump’s communication with Russian Alfa Bank: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320700
It’s not found with Yahoo and Bing (so is found with Google and Duckduckgo).

I’ve searched with: “DNA identification process Hennessey WORLD TRADE CENTER Holland Development Quality, High Throughput Analysis Procedure Skeletal Identification Short Tandem Repeat (STR) loci phase Amplification Cash DEVELOPMENT EXTREME CONDITIONS forensic dentists
This should find my 2 posts on The 9/11 DNA identification process: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062888767
It’s not found with Bing (so is found with Google, Yahoo and Duckduckgo).

See the image with the 2 Yahoo “search” results for my threads on UN migration and the Alfa Bank.

Several of the threads that I started on the Dutch language site Rechtenforum have gotten more than 100,000 views. To discourage reading these threads several symbols (like “, ‘, -) have been replaced by a ?-symbol...
The following thread has gotten 205,772 views (since 22 November 2013): http://rechtenforum.nl/forum/thread/...40841/start/0/
Old 11-04-2018, 03:44 PM   #36
st jimmy

In one of those wonderful examples of "freedom" of speech, Postimage.org where I have uploaded images (and posted hotlinks to) hasn't deleted my images but changed the images' URLs...

Is it usefull for me to join another image site or will they use the same kind of trickery?

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062982355

Last edited by st jimmy; 11-04-2018 at 03:45 PM.
Old 12-04-2018, 01:54 PM   #37
st jimmy

OpenRightsGroup is the UK’s only digital campaigning organisation. One of their websites is called Blocked and aims to improve transparency about filters that are provided by mobile phone companies and Internet Service Providers (ISPs): https://www.blocked.org.uk/

Following is some information on the mandatory blocking of inappropriate “adult” websites the Conservative government forced.
In a test, 622,740 websites are blocked from a total of 21,864,167 – this represents 9.70% of Alexa (the website ranking service) top 100,000 sites blocked on default filter settings…

The keywords “Conservative Party” brings - 2,499 blocked websites.
The keywords “Theresa May” brings - 1,295 blocked websites.
The keywords “Boris Johnson” brings – 51 blocked websites.
The keywords “Jeremy Corbyn” brings – 1 blocked website.

The keyword “Israel” brings – 120 blocked websites.
The keyword “Russia” brings – 660 blocked websites.

Right-wing newspaper “The Telegraph” gets 13 websites blocked
Left-wing newspaper “The Guardian” gets 68 blocked: http://truepublica.org.uk/united-kin...r-interesting/

There is 1 active block against Davidicke.com, for which a request has been done to unblock...

Last edited by st jimmy; 12-04-2018 at 01:54 PM.
Old 04-06-2018, 03:57 PM   #38
st jimmy

Today I searched for 7 of “my” threads with Google.nl, Yahoo.com, Duckduckgo.com, and Bing.com...

I’ve searched with: “Erwin Lensink site suicide 2008 harassed psychiatrist Yugoslavia Mabel Forbes Indonesia Lockheed Northrop Joanna van der Hoek Hans Maessen Gepke de Leef homeless antipsychotics electroshocks Piet Hein Donner Sadleir Montenberg Blijenburgh Leistra Nijenhuis”.
This should find “my” thread on Dutch freedom of speech: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=321178
It’s not found with Google, Yahoo, Duckduckgo and Bing.
See screenprints of Google, Yahoo and Bing

I’ve searched with: “AIDS HIV Peter Duesberg Semmelweis Ellison Holub Philip Artz Kees Wawszkiewicz Nathaniel Lehrman Etienne de Harven Johan Van Dongen Ebola”.
This should find “my” thread on the AIDS/HIV fraud: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=308636
It’s not found with Google, Yahoo, Duckduckgo and Bing.

I’ve searched with: “Wikileaks Rothschild cable Karim Wade Dakar SONATEL Julius Baer Frontline Richard Katz Jemima Khan Guardian Myners Anthony Salz New York Times Arthur Sulzberger”.
This should find “my” thread on Wikileaks Rothschild hoax: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=321869
It’s not found with Yahoo and Bing (it is found with Google and Duckduckgo).

I’ve searched with: “vaccines Leicester Anti-Vaccination League smallpox death rate Wallace zymotics measles Sweden Stockholm compulsory Quinvaximvaccine Anorexia Nervosa Autism Brian Hooker Humphries Skowronski VAERS Dengvaxia Philippines Gardasil cervical cancer hCG sterilisation”.
This should find “my” thread on the Vaccines fraud: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=321723
It’s not found with Google (it is found with Yahoo, Duckduckgo and Bing).

I’ve searched with: “NXIVM Bronfman, Rothschild, Clinton Trump Keith Raniere Allison Mack Roger Stone Danielle Roberts Lynn Forester Salzman Branson Dalai Lama Oxenberg Lama Tonzin Rainbow Cultural Garden Gina Melita Vanguard”.
This should find “my” thread on the NXIVM cult: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=321769
It’s not found with Google (it is found with Yahoo, Duckduckgo and Bing).

I’ve searched with: “Cambridge Analytica, SCL, Facebook, Wikileaks, Trump, Brexit Rohrabacher Veselnitskaya Vincent Tchenguiz Kaupthing Exista Alfa Bank Christopher Wylie Bannon Ukraine Deutsche Bank Renaissance Technology Spectrum Health Alexander Nix Aleksandr Kogan Boris Johnson”.
This should find “my” thread on Cambridge Analytica, SCL, Trump, Brexit: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=321860
It’s not found with Bing (it is found with Google, Yahoo and Duckduckgo).

Last edited by st jimmy; 04-06-2018 at 03:58 PM.
Old 23-06-2018, 01:52 PM   #39
st jimmy

Yesterday and today I searched for 5 threads with Google.nl, Yahoo.com, Duckduckgo.com, and Bing.com...

I’ve searched with: “Pim Fortuyn political murders Netherlands Rotterdam LPF JSF fighting aircraft Volkert Hans Smolders Hilversum Henk Ruyssenaars Ross autopsy report second shooter Lockheed Martin Republican Society”.
This should find “my” thread on the Pim Fortuyn murder: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=308676
It’s not found with Google, Yahoo, Duckduckgo or Bing.

See the screenprints from Google, Yahoo and Bing.

I’ve searched with: “MH17 Ukraine Rothschild Freescale Netherlands Australia FlightAware Crimea”.
This should find the following thread on the MH17 crash: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=311878
It’s not found with Yahoo (I’ve only checked the first 5 pages), Duckduckgo or Bing (I’ve only checked the first 5 pages); so only found with Google.

I’ve searched with: “Gary Webb Kelso Vesco Rothschild BCCI Meyer Lansky IOS Lindner Anti-Defamation League Mueller Lyndon LaRouche Kissinger Palme Sindona Rosenbaum Riklis Castro Lehder Bronfman opium-trade TEJAPAIBUL Khomeini”.
This should find the following thread on Drugs trafficking: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...=318523&page=3
It’s not found with Google or Duckduckgo; so only found with Yahoo and Bing.

I’ve searched with: “Diana Frederic Mailliez Stephane Darmon Francois Levistre Brenda Wells Partouche Tomlinson embalmed paparazzi carbon monoxide Rees-Jones Morgan Andanson”.
This should find the following thread on the Lady Di assassination: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=321659
It’s not found with Google; it is found with Yahoo, Duckduckgo and Bing.

I’ve searched with: “Big brother GSM-antenna GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM (GPS) Computers authorisation Carnivore system AMDOCS Comverse Infosys INFORMATION AWARNESS OFFICE (IAO) Project Indect SitCen”.
This should find “my” thread on spying by cell phones: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=312796
It’s not found with Google; it is found with Yahoo, Duckduckgo and Bing.

Last edited by st jimmy; 23-06-2018 at 01:54 PM.
Old 14-07-2018, 02:47 PM   #40
st jimmy

Today I searched for 3 of “my” threads with Google.nl, Yahoo.com, Duckduckgo.com, and Bing.com...

I’ve searched with: “human trafficking Guatemala Trillium, Department Services (HHS) Honduras, El Salvador, PBS Frontline, Portman, Flores Settlement, Trump, Obama, DHS, caseworkers foster parents, CPS”.
This should find the thread on Child trafficking supported by US government: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=322094
It’s not found with Yahoo, Duckduckgo and Bing (“only” the first 5 pages checked); it is only found with Google.
Duckduckgo “finds” the thread in the search results and then redirects to another thread...

I’ve searched with: “BlackRock, Vanguard, State Street Fidelity (FMR), Alcoa, Altria Group, American International Group, AT&T, Cheney Halliburton Goldman Sachs, Comcast, Walt Disney, Viacom, Lockheed Martin, Rowe Price, Osborne, AbbVie, Kroger”.
This should find the thread on BlackRock, Vanguard controlling the economy: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=319891
It’s not found with Google, Duckduckgo and Bing; it is only found with Yahoo.

I’ve searched with: “Hollywood paedophilia, Jeffrey Epstein, Woody Allen, Roman Polanski Geimer, Corey Haim Feldman, Weiss, Bob Villard, Brock Pierce, Brian Peck, Bryan Singer, Marc Rector-Collins, Michael Egan, Harrison Ford Fisher River Phoenix”.
This should find “my” thread on Paedophilia in Hollywood (this is by far “my” most viewed thread): https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=313985
It’s not found with Duckduckgo; it is found with Google, Yahoo, and Bing.