Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 16-08-2007, 01:22 AM   #21
nowhere

I'm surprised how many responses this has got.
That's not even the worst Shitney story.

My friend works at Winston's, a very popular Hollywood lounge.
It's always in gossip columns, raving about who of who was there.
Anyway, she told me about a recent incident that happened about 3 weeks ago. Britney Spears came by the lounge and was hanging out and doing lines of coke. (When you go to celeb hot spots, this is a given and no one there is even phased by the fact that a celeb is doing lines right next to them. Why? Cuz everyone does it, at least those who try to fit the Hollywood party scene. ) Anyway, she was obviously out of it and started dancing on a table, it's NOT a club keep in mind, wearing a bikini top! All of a sudden she ran to the restroom and made the restroom attendant kick all of the people out, so that Britney can have the restroom to herself. 10 minutes later , the restroom attendant needed immediate help with something and grabbed my friend who is the bartender and they rushed to the restroom. As they entered, my friend was shocked by what she saw :

Britney Spears apparently had a VERY loose bowel movement and shit all over herself!! She had crap on her pants and underwear and without even missing a second, she took off her pants and underwear, standing naked from bikini top down, propped her leg up onto the sink and started washing the shit off her bare ass!!

My friend has seen a lot of crazy shit working there with celebrities, but this she had to tell someone. She was so disgusted and she said that seeing Britney like that was the most pathetic sight of her life.

My other friend is a manager of a popular restaurant and has served/ encountered many celebs including Britney , Paris, etc. She said the odd thing is that they are nice and seem normal but there is something missing. She said, "It's like you get this feeling when you talk to them that their minds are not here. They are not aware of where they are, who they are, and what is going on around them. It's like they're empty." She said it had to be from all the drugs but as I know, it's much more. Hearing her say that gave me chills. Cuz that's exactly the vibe I always got.

The most blatant celeb I know, who is In Your face mind controlled ,would have to be Bizzy Bone from Bone Thugs and Harmony. My guy friend is like family with Bizzy and I even spoke to Bizzy on the phone and he was beyond crazy. Literally. It's one thing to be crazy but this was like he was possessed.

Also, while a lot of female celebs are on drugs . Many males, especially rappers, are gay. I have heard of many witnessed bizarre incidents with J-Z, Justin Timberlake, (who a friend of mine grew up with before he made it big and said she always thought he was gay), P.Diddy, 50 cent, and even Bizzy Bone.

The industry is beyond what any new comers can even begin to imagine.
When I was young I wanted to become an actress and I did do some stuff but it's like a force greater than me always kept me from pursuing that path. At least until I had more knowledge. I could never explain it but now I appreciate it.

Seeing the same faces on billboards that I see in person and how they really are is like a slap in the face of how controlled we are. Modeling our life after images of whom we not only think we know, think we are friends with, but also register emotionally with and yet have NEVER met that particular image is in itself beyond crazy.

How controlled we are. But most importantly how controlled they are. They are nothing more than mindless advertisements. Puppets controlled by those who wish to control the rest. No wonder they get paid so much.
nowhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 03:35 AM   #22
cmdr_sabbathius

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhere View Post
I'm surprised how many responses this has got.
That's not even the worst Shitney story.

My friend works at Winston's, a very popular Hollywood lounge.
It's always in gossip columns, raving about who of who was there.
Anyway, she told me about a recent incident that happened about 3 weeks ago. Britney Spears came by the lounge and was hanging out and doing lines of coke. (When you go to celeb hot spots, this is a given and no one there is even phased by the fact that a celeb is doing lines right next to them. Why? Cuz everyone does it, at least those who try to fit the Hollywood party scene. ) Anyway, she was obviously out of it and started dancing on a table, it's NOT a club keep in mind, wearing a bikini top! All of a sudden she ran to the restroom and made the restroom attendant kick all of the people out, so that Britney can have the restroom to herself. 10 minutes later , the restroom attendant needed immediate help with something and grabbed my friend who is the bartender and they rushed to the restroom. As they entered, my friend was shocked by what she saw :

Britney Spears apparently had a VERY loose bowel movement and shit all over herself!! She had crap on her pants and underwear and without even missing a second, she took off her pants and underwear, standing naked from bikini top down, propped her leg up onto the sink and started washing the shit off her bare ass!!

My friend has seen a lot of crazy shit working there with celebrities, but this she had to tell someone. She was so disgusted and she said that seeing Britney like that was the most pathetic sight of her life.

My other friend is a manager of a popular restaurant and has served/ encountered many celebs including Britney , Paris, etc. She said the odd thing is that they are nice and seem normal but there is something missing. She said, "It's like you get this feeling when you talk to them that their minds are not here. They are not aware of where they are, who they are, and what is going on around them. It's like they're empty." She said it had to be from all the drugs but as I know, it's much more. Hearing her say that gave me chills. Cuz that's exactly the vibe I always got.

The most blatant celeb I know, who is In Your face mind controlled ,would have to be Bizzy Bone from Bone Thugs and Harmony. My guy friend is like family with Bizzy and I even spoke to Bizzy on the phone and he was beyond crazy. Literally. It's one thing to be crazy but this was like he was possessed.

Also, while a lot of female celebs are on drugs . Many males, especially rappers, are gay. I have heard of many witnessed bizarre incidents with J-Z, Justin Timberlake, (who a friend of mine grew up with before he made it big and said she always thought he was gay), P.Diddy, 50 cent, and even Bizzy Bone.

The industry is beyond what any new comers can even begin to imagine.
When I was young I wanted to become an actress and I did do some stuff but it's like a force greater than me always kept me from pursuing that path. At least until I had more knowledge. I could never explain it but now I appreciate it.

Seeing the same faces on billboards that I see in person and how they really are is like a slap in the face of how controlled we are. Modeling our life after images of whom we not only think we know, think we are friends with, but also register emotionally with and yet have NEVER met that particular image is in itself beyond crazy.

How controlled we are. But most importantly how controlled they are. They are nothing more than mindless advertisements. Puppets controlled by those who wish to control the rest. No wonder they get paid so much.
*plays devil's advocate* I know anybody's who's fucked up enough on drugs (esp. cocaine or too much hard liquor) can wind up shitting their pants. The shit happens. It doesn't mean they're mind-controlled.
cmdr_sabbathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 03:37 AM   #23
amerigirl
Inactive

Very interesting, thanks for posting this.
amerigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 04:07 AM   #24
nowhere

*plays devil's advocate* I know anybody's who's fucked up enough on drugs (esp. cocaine or too much hard liquor) can wind up shitting their pants. The shit happens. It doesn't mean they're mind-controlled.

I never said it was.
nowhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 05:57 AM   #25
lydia78
Banned

Cool

Really suprised coke can make you shit yourself, knew there was a good reason I dropped it before it became a habit, thought Ketamine (K) was the drug for losing bowel control, heard of many a jockey ( in newmarket) who have lost their guts on a night out on K.......see this just would not happen with weed!!
lydia78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 06:00 AM   #26
lydia78
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by kblood View Post
What a lovely post I rather like Britney Spears myself. I might even call her a friend. She has had her up and downs like us all though. I see hers as an inspiration to us all
Do you know her?? Do feel sorry for anyone who is goes off the rails, but if she pulls her shit together it'll probably make her stronger, but then again she seems abit vacant.....but an inspiration? LOL!!!
Old 16-08-2007, 06:12 AM   #27
indigo
Inactive

Good posts nowhere, keep em coming It doesn't surprise me that Britney shat her self with all the drugs. Discusting. She is looking really old and haggard lately. When you look at her eyes they never looks focused, one stays in the middle and one fucks off in the other direction, bit like when you look at alot of coke addicts including Kate Moss etc.
indigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 09:28 AM   #28
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by neila View Post
Good posts nowhere, keep em coming It doesn't surprise me that Britney shat her self with all the drugs. Discusting. She is looking really old and haggard lately. When you look at her eyes they never looks focused, one stays in the middle and one fucks off in the other direction, bit like when you look at alot of coke addicts including Kate Moss etc.
Somtimes my eyes arent looking straight either... see has met the messiah and therefore has a hard time coping with it. Seems to be the reason for many, when they get a bit lost, and still needs a purpose.
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 09:33 AM   #29
megafish33

hey nowhere... how do such things make you feel? I find it incredibly sad. Mind control? Sure. The massive amounts of drugs done in that town is outstanding though, really... You can find coke everywhere you look, especially if you're part of the "scene." I've never spent much time being around "celebrities" but what I did see was really... like you mentioned, off, very off. I'm in norcal now but I went back south to visit a friend a while back, only to hear cokehead davis screaming "firecrotch" and paris laughing like a hyena. Glad to see this country's "war on drugs" is going well.

Interesting (but SAD ) story about spears. She is really owned, in more ways than one.
megafish33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 01:11 PM   #30
cheesedanish

Quote:
This bitch dropped a #2 and didn't flush the toilet !!!!!!!!
Hi Nowhere ... thanks for sharing with us .......

seriously I wonder how they would 'Mind Control' Britney - the way I see
it - she is living an 'abnormal' life - you must get a bit screwed up!
She is very talented but I think the papparazzi following you around
must be a hectic way to live. Anyway everyone is feeding the Fame
Machine - even me by answering this post...
cheesedanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 01:31 PM   #31
infinitetruth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattanova View Post
ooch some real bad ones here

Jennifer Lopez

Christina Ricci

Avril Lavigne
On the subject of women without makeup check out these short vids:

The music really gets me - its like 'yup you've been fooled all these years' LOL

How about this one:

Thank you

Predicting the Downfall of NWO

My Space (911weknow)
infinitetruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 01:39 PM   #32
johnabelardo

Lightbulb Maybe.

She was at the toilet 3 times?
Have you considered that maybe she has a UTI or bladder problems?
It is possible.
Maybe she has an eating disorder and was purging.
Maybe she has 'roids and was applying medication.
Maybe she was LITERALLY powdering her nose.
Maybe she had the runs.

And you can say "Maybe the Dodgers will come back to Brooklyn" in reply to the maybes above, but things aren't always as they seem. Which, I belive, is rather the point of this website.

Love J
johnabelardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 01:45 PM   #33
synergy777

here eyes in that bald head shot, look evil/tapped, she's just lost the plot. the worse thing is that she has kids.without the illusion of adobe, make up artists, she is just a regular girl, who can't deal with collpase of her career, drop in acclaim. its the fall from grace. i pity her, she has found out she is surrounded by fairweather friends, fake lovers etc, her parents should step in, where are they?

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 01:45 PM   #34
johnabelardo

Default Maybe.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhere View Post

like I said.
johnabelardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 01:46 PM   #35
synergy777

that avril looks like drag, lol

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
Old 16-08-2007, 01:47 PM   #36
synergy777

see weed makes you hungry, its all good.

Old 18-08-2007, 11:04 AM   #37
infinitetruth

Quote:
Originally Posted by synergy777 View Post
She don't look like a drag, she looks normal, average. We're so used to seeing photoshopped faces we don't know real beauty anymore.

Thank you

Predicting the Downfall of NWO

My Space (911weknow)
infinitetruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2007, 05:49 PM   #38
indigo
Inactive

Quote:
She has a kurt kobain look about her in that pic
indigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2007, 08:54 PM   #39
lydia78
Banned

Quote:
see weed makes you hungry, its all good.
I second that syn, and third it...lol
Old 23-08-2007, 03:47 PM   #40
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by lydia78 View Post
Do you know her?? Do feel sorry for anyone who is goes off the rails, but if she pulls her shit together it'll probably make her stronger, but then again she seems abit vacant.....but an inspiration? LOL!!!
Yup, I have met her a few times. She seems to have some traumas to deal with, all the scandals, her career as a popstar on the stake and problems getting a good marriage or something like that. She is also loosing contact with her parents or mother at least. She seems to have alot of problems "finding" herself.

I once met Justin Timberlake in Copenhagen, and told him to call her. For some reason I could even read about this in some gossip news recently Sure doesnt take much for the journalists to make a note of it.
Apparantly these popstars and other celebrities just doesnt call each other even though they could know quite easily about how they are doing. Since Britney seems to be constantly travelling around and not living in one area for more than a few years in a row, I guess it doesnt make it any easier for her.

My advice to her would be to try and settle down somewhere she likes, and then getting some solid friends. Hopefully get old friendships back on track, and then maybe get back to that popstar career. Also she should probably be attending to her kids more than she is. Just because she is loaded with money, still should not give her the priveledge to not having to raise her own children. Being male, I guess I might be some male chauvinism involved

I do hope she spends alot of time with her children though. It is two she has now, isnt it?
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote