Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 27-08-2009, 10:47 PM   #201
lauren_almighty
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 6,875
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
you can contact him privately, if you want to help him.
He is inactive. You could have done more damage than good.
lauren_almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 10:58 PM   #202
beldazar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cornwall UK
Posts: 19,423
Likes: 22 (19 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_almighty View Post
I don't condone peadophilia of any kind but apektina should be praised for admitting that he has a problem and for coming out and talking about it. Most people would not have been so open about something like that.

I can understand that he has a psychological problem with regards to him liking young girls and I agree that he should have had proper counselling where he wasn't mixing with actual peadophiles. Runciter shouldnt have been so judgemental and he should have seen it from a psychological perspective and Apektina tried to explain that.

Alot of people have impure thoughts but not alot of them admit to them. He is not a problem to society if he is keeping his thoughts to himself and not acting on them.

I know somebody who was molested at a young age so I'm not naive on the subject but I just wanted to say that instead of judging him some of you should have encouraged him to get help. A person can be whoever they want to be on a forum and should be able to speak openly about anything. Where else is he going to turn to?
Good post Lauren
__________________
The most beautiful piece of music I have ever heard.
George Carlin and Bill Hicks at their very finest!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 05:47 AM   #203
runciter
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,998
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_almighty View Post
He is inactive. You could have done more damage than good.
he wasn't inactive when i wrote that post.

he's intelligent enough to look at his inclinations with a critical perspective, but he refused to do that.

i didn't like his self-indulgent attitude, but i'm not glad about his departure.
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 12:22 PM   #204
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
he wasn't inactive when i wrote that post.

he's intelligent enough to look at his inclinations with a critical perspective, but he refused to do that.

i didn't like his self-indulgent attitude, but i'm not glad about his departure.

Well if a society wants to get to its roots and make them grow more fruitfully, if a race wants to cure its problems, you can always rely on Burks like runciter to lead the way!, bring back flogging perhaps

Idiot.

nothing will change until society is obliterated.. this is just another example.
The ignorance is simply to powerful.

God knows what thoughts are in runciter's head (don't really want to go there)

over and out.

Last edited by thirdwave; 28-08-2009 at 12:23 PM.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 12:41 PM   #205
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by morjo View Post
But how can it be wrong if a 15yo female really wanted to have sex with a 46yo male? Because I imagine there are 'some' 15yo girls out there who would want have sex with a 46yo man if they were really attracted to the man. So why should we dictate to them that they cannot have sex because of the age difference?
The sad part is, most people wont mind if the guy was stinking rich... if he was a normal guy with a average job he would not be as much of an asset, and in mist cases love and attraction means fuck all... its about finding someone you can get a pad with, have a good image with... and help pay the bills together...

very few people actually understand the value of emotional security and contentment, and how it can keep you alive as the person you are.

also there is a myth that people should only have 1 partner .. and this is the goal, I think that's bullshit, as people change and move on.... as should relationships, unless they remain potent of course.

But society is creating to imprison all this... not live it.

in 50% of the cases older men mainly want to have sex with young ladies because of the fact it appears more distance.... there is more power there...

If it was quite acceptable it would not even hold the same value and in many cases men might even realise you cant beat a good bit of experience... or that it does not matter the age ..its the compatibility..

Kiddie fiddlers that rape kids are not only people who are sexually attracted to kids, they are rapists... and rape is a universal wrong.

and the reason there are so many pervs today is because if you are mentaly caged from so much, then you crave more, when you crave you manifest more and more desires.... and so forth....

Personally when I see a young lady of 16 or what ever, I can sometimes be sucked in all right, but usually their immaturity can put me off a bit...

And lastly.... if we were in a society were age was not such a prison, then there would be more sexy older people anyway!, because how you perceive your self and wear your self has a huge impacted on how you are, and how you age.

Last edited by thirdwave; 28-08-2009 at 12:42 PM.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 01:14 PM   #206
runciter
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,998
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
Well if a society wants to get to its roots and make them grow more fruitfully, if a race wants to cure its problems, you can always rely on Burks like runciter to lead the way!, bring back flogging perhaps

Idiot.

nothing will change until society is obliterated.. this is just another example.
The ignorance is simply to powerful.

God knows what thoughts are in runciter's head (don't really want to go there)

over and out.
i'm not glad and i'm not saddened, i understand and respect his decision.

society should be obliterated because of someone's weird inclinations? i disagree.
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 02:15 PM   #207
lightworks
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,209
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

sick fuckers
lightworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 02:33 PM   #208
unusual_suspect
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Uranus
Posts: 3,757
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
The sad part is, most people wont mind if the guy was stinking rich... if he was a normal guy with a average job he would not be as much of an asset, and in mist cases love and attraction means fuck all... its about finding someone you can get a pad with, have a good image with... and help pay the bills together...

very few people actually understand the value of emotional security and contentment, and how it can keep you alive as the person you are.

also there is a myth that people should only have 1 partner .. and this is the goal, I think that's bullshit, as people change and move on.... as should relationships, unless they remain potent of course.

But society is creating to imprison all this... not live it.

in 50% of the cases older men mainly want to have sex with young ladies because of the fact it appears more distance.... there is more power there...

If it was quite acceptable it would not even hold the same value and in many cases men might even realise you cant beat a good bit of experience... or that it does not matter the age ..its the compatibility..

Kiddie fiddlers that rape kids are not only people who are sexually attracted to kids, they are rapists... and rape is a universal wrong.

and the reason there are so many pervs today is because if you are mentaly caged from so much, then you crave more, when you crave you manifest more and more desires.... and so forth....

Personally when I see a young lady of 16 or what ever, I can sometimes be sucked in all right, but usually their immaturity can put me off a bit...

And lastly.... if we were in a society were age was not such a prison, then there would be more sexy older people anyway!, because how you perceive your self and wear your self has a huge impacted on how you are, and how you age.
It would seem that many men lose interest in women after they hit about 25.
unusual_suspect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 02:39 PM   #209
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unusual_suspect View Post
It would seem that many men lose interest in women after they hit about 25.
you mean men lose interest after 25.... or in women over 25?

from me, mid to late 20s hits the right spot
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 03:05 PM   #210
merlincove
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28,909
Likes: 425 (247 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworks View Post
sick fuckers
Who be these sick fuckers to which you refer?

Or is you throwing a blanket attack.

Last edited by merlincove; 28-08-2009 at 03:05 PM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 03:13 PM   #211
merlincove
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28,909
Likes: 425 (247 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
you mean men lose interest after 25.... or in women over 25?

from me, mid to late 20s hits the right spot
hey dude

i find that it's not until women reach their mid twenties that they become seriously attractive.

i can't see the point in having sexual relationships with anyone who doesn't fully understand who they are and what they like sexually.

I don't think full sexual expression really occurs in either men or women until they are in their mid to late 20's


Last edited by merlincove; 28-08-2009 at 03:15 PM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 05:42 PM   #212
unusual_suspect
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Uranus
Posts: 3,757
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
hey dude

i find that it's not until women reach their mid twenties that they become seriously attractive.

i can't see the point in having sexual relationships with anyone who doesn't fully understand who they are and what they like sexually.

I don't think full sexual expression really occurs in either men or women until they are in their mid to late 20's

I know what you mean, people loosen up as they get older

I am mainly talking about many of my male friends who only really seem interested in all these young gals. Unfortunately they are all in their 30's and are no match for young stallions imo.

However, they are on the same mental wavelength as many 19 - 20 year old girls, so who knows!

On a more disturbing note, I looked on a mates computer for his porn once when he popped to the shop and found a very dodgy pic of a girl who had barely begun puberty. I have to say that I was judgemental and after that I stopped nosing around for peoples porn on their PC's in case I found something else that was creepier!

Last edited by unusual_suspect; 28-08-2009 at 05:45 PM.
unusual_suspect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 05:52 PM   #213
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
hey dude

i find that it's not until women reach their mid twenties that they become seriously attractive.

i can't see the point in having sexual relationships with anyone who doesn't fully understand who they are and what they like sexually.

I don't think full sexual expression really occurs in either men or women until they are in their mid to late 20's

Im with ya mate, im pretty much the same...

but I think in some cases if there was a young girl and lad, and an elder fell in love with them... it can happen..

and it would also be down to there up bringing and current states of mind.. hence the younger girl might crave an older man to offer some control and security, protection... where he craves the reflection of that...

this is why this stuff cant really be conformed to much.. as its all shapes and sizes...

....
that being said of course its nothing to do with kids, and non sexually active people (before the usual witch hunters jump in), that's where things get fucked, because they are not even looking for a real sexual response!, just to have there own... *cringe*
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 05:58 PM   #214
beldazar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cornwall UK
Posts: 19,423
Likes: 22 (19 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
Im with ya mate, im pretty much the same...

but I think in some cases if there was a young girl and lad, and an elder fell in love with them... it can happen..

and it would also be down to there up bringing and current states of mind.. hence the younger girl might crave an older man to offer some control and security, protection... where he craves the reflection of that...this is why this stuff cant really be conformed to much.. as its all shapes and sizes...

....
that being said of course its nothing to do with kids, and non sexually active people (before the usual witch hunters jump in), that's where things get fucked, because they are not even looking for a real sexual response!, just to have there own... *cringe*

Plus you have no idea how many young lads (17-19) desire women in their 40's

I prefer them a little older though
__________________
The most beautiful piece of music I have ever heard.
George Carlin and Bill Hicks at their very finest!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 06:02 PM   #215
unusual_suspect
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Uranus
Posts: 3,757
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Plus you have no idea how many young lads (17-19) desire women in their 40's

I prefer them a little older though
I think all young lads that age go through an older lady stage

I had some very lewd emails from an 18 year old lad at mys last job, I have never known of anyone making the act of eating a pear so fithy! It made me blush
unusual_suspect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 06:03 PM   #216
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Plus you have no idea how many young lads (17-19) desire women in their 40's

I prefer them a little older though
Yeah, I think we are in a day and age were more of this "odd" stuff comes out.. As David Icke would say, these are just our space suits... its all good if done with true feelings I think...

Last edited by thirdwave; 28-08-2009 at 06:04 PM.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 06:11 PM   #217
beldazar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cornwall UK
Posts: 19,423
Likes: 22 (19 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unusual_suspect View Post
I think all young lads that age go through an older lady stage

I had some very lewd emails from an 18 year old lad at mys last job, I have never known of anyone making the act of eating a pear so fithy! It made me blush
Yeah unfortunately the young lads only want to know how to 'get it on' in bed though...not much of a compliment

Eating a pear, hahaha, I would have laughed, not much gets me blushing

That's the thing Thirdwave..not only are we not our bodies but time is an illusion also

I may be 43 but I feel only 23. I have also heard much older people say a similar thing
__________________
The most beautiful piece of music I have ever heard.
George Carlin and Bill Hicks at their very finest!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 06:20 PM   #218
merlincove
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28,909
Likes: 425 (247 Posts)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Plus you have no idea how many young lads (17-19) desire women in their 40's

I prefer them a little older though
you like your women to be over 40?

hehe, sorry, am in a mischevious mood.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post

That's the thing Thirdwave..not only are we not our bodies but time is an illusion also

I may be 43 but I feel only 23. I have also heard much older people say a similar thing
Thats the thing beldazzar, that i think has been overlooked here, and perhaps we become so embroiled we sometimes forget that.

Being attracted to someone isn't always a physical thing, and i think we move into that when we come to fully understand our selves more, when we start to move past the illusion.


Last edited by merlincove; 28-08-2009 at 06:26 PM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 06:38 PM   #219
beldazar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cornwall UK
Posts: 19,423
Likes: 22 (19 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
you like your women to be over 40?
hehe, sorry, am in a mischevious mood.....



Thats the thing beldazzar, that i think has been overlooked here, and perhaps we become so embroiled we sometimes forget that.

Being attracted to someone isn't always a physical thing, and i think we move into that when we come to fully understand our selves more, when we start to move past the illusion.

Whoops! lol

good post!
__________________
The most beautiful piece of music I have ever heard.
George Carlin and Bill Hicks at their very finest!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 10:34 AM   #220
swoarg
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 292
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindrevolution View Post
http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/news/...l/article.html

Yet more public anger surrounding a known 'paedophile'.

He had sexual relations with a 15 year old girl basically.

Interestingly that trampy estate probably has more criminals and teenage mums than anywhere else in the town. But they hear the word paedophile and they jump into action like programmed robots.

I don't fully understand the extreme rage shown to paedophiles regarding very young children, considering the total lack of action regarding some of the worlds even sicker issues, but all this because of a 15 year old girl?

madness.

I've said it before and i will say it again, i just wish people would show the same kind of urgency and disgust regarding other, and arguably more important issues, facing the UK and this world today.
yey well its a typical reaction form half witts,
i should think the blokes on this estate are all trying to make it look like there not like that them selves.
makes me laugh alot of em are probably dodgy in some way and just trying to justify there actions.
thieving, drug dealing, buying stolen goods, joy riding, teenage pregnancy, scrounging, robbing, violence, dealing drugs to kids, prostitution its all there and much more,
its a typical sicology move, point ur finger so know one looks at you.......
most of the parents probably allow there kids to run wild get drunk, stoned an high and then complain when some thing like this happens.
what do they expect there is men out there that will take advantage of this.

paedophile,s being punished by the public only increases the risk to children.

Last edited by swoarg; 30-08-2009 at 09:34 AM.
swoarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:01 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.