Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 23-07-2009, 02:07 PM   #161
deca

here is my theory how they amplify and multiply the effects of gangstalking to overwhelm the victim to force multiply

first lets think about the victim , they are throw into a surreal world with no real knowledge about it with no previous knowledge or experience

first we have to understand Perception
Quote:
In philosophy, psychology, and the cognitive sciences, perception is the process of attaining awareness or understanding of sensory information. It is a task far more complex than was imagined in the 1950s and 1960s, when it was predicted that building perceiving machines would take about a decade, a goal which is still very far from fruition. The word comes from the Latin words perceptio, percipio, and means "receiving, collecting, action of taking possession, apprehension with the mind or senses."[1]

Perception is one of the oldest fields in psychology. The oldest quantitative law in psychology is the Weber-Fechner law, which quantifies the relationship between the intensity of physical stimuli and their perceptual effects. The study of perception gave rise to the Gestalt school of psychology, with its emphasis on holistic approach.

What one perceives is a result of interplays between past experiences, including one’s culture, and the interpretation of the perceived. If the percept does not have support in any of these perceptual bases it is unlikely to rise above perceptual threshold.

Quote:
The processes of perception routinely alter what humans see. When people view something with a preconceived concept about it, they tend to take those concept and see them whether or not they are there. This problem stems from the fact that humans are unable to understand new information, without the inherent bias of their previous knowledge. A person’s knowledge creates his or her reality as much as the truth, because the human mind can only contemplate that to which it has been exposed. When objects are viewed without understanding, the mind will try to reach for something that it already recognizes, in order to process what it is viewing. That which most closely relates to the unfamiliar from our past experiences, makes up what we see when we look at things that we don’t comprehend. [5]

This confusing ambiguity of perception is exploited in human technologies such as camouflage, and also in biological mimicry, for example by Peacock butterflies, whose wings bear eye markings that birds respond to as though they were the eyes of a dangerous predator. Perceptual ambiguity is not restricted to vision. For example, recent touch perception research Robles-De-La-Torre & Hayward 2001 found that kinesthesia based haptic perception strongly relies on the forces experienced during touch. [6]

So basically when we first became targets/victims we are really in the dark and having a real hard time to make sense of what is going on?

but we might come across "gangstalking" sites they seem to shed light on this and reflect what we believe we are experiencing

But do they ? or are they more victims claims , fears and paranoia and don`t explain how the mind works i.e hypervilgent states, how our perception of reality works, classic conditioning.

Also as I have said before they down play the neurological mind weapons and basically call them DEW and say they ZAP you after they have gangstalked you and buggered up you life and isolated you, They zap you in your house
They basically try and convince you they need to psychically to fallow you were with today's technology Bugs,mobile phone tracking and stuff like CELLDAR that is clearly not the case.

They also don`t mention about phone tapping and snooping on emails and also the mind reading capability's rather try and convince you that there is people physically going around taking notes or people you know are snitching on you, that clearly is not the case.

These all play into your worse fears and paranoia making you turn against the people you now and trust and makes you trust no one.

http://soleilmavis.googlepages.com/wehelpvictim

Quote:
Psycho-Electronic Weapon (Mind Control Weapon)Effects

General effects: sudden overheating. All-body pain. Forced “caffeine jolt” sleep prevention. Forced “Drop-in-your-tracks” sleep inducement. Irresistible “Go here, go there” commands, microwave burns. Electric shock sensations.

Involuntary test subjects also experience: frequent break-and-enters at home and at work with clothing and furniture. Business papers, computer files sabotaged modified or stolen. Psychological warfare research is the likely motive. Cases where victim walks under street lights which then go out are reported.

Details suffering Experience:

1. Forced memory blanking and induced err on one out actions

2. Induced changes to hearing. Both apparent direction and volume, and some times even content.

3. Sudden, violent itching inside eyelids.

4. Reading and broadcasting thoughts. Kids asking “Mommy, How can that lady talk with her mouth closed?” occur.

5. Vivid Controlled dreams

6. Forced waking visions-some synchronized with forced body motion.

7. Microwave hearing.

8.”Transparent eyelids”

9. Artificial Tinnitus (Ringing in the ears)

10. Forced movement of jaw and clacking of teeth.

11. Wildly racing heart without cause.

12. Forced “Muscle quaking” of the large muscle on the back or other unexplainable vibrations.

13. Remotely induced violent no-rash itching. With preference for hard-to-reach areas. Often during delicate or messy work; also described as “Shocks”

14. Forced nudging of arm during delicate or messy work. Causing injury or spills.

15. Cases of repeated fresh watch batteries drying.

16. Forced precision manipulation of hands, some times synchronized to the forced waking visions.

17. Special attention to genital area; itching, forced orgasm in tense pain. “Hot needles”

18. Intense general pain. Or hot-needles-pushed. In to-flesh sensations; AKA “stings”.

19. Also-wild flailing. Some times followed by short periods of “rigor mortis”.

20. Hard-to-reach itch site. Top and bottom, never any rash. Which often starts as the sensation of small electrical shocks?

21. “Demo” neuro-control by bending each toe backwards almost 90 degrees. One at a time, over a couple of minutes.

22. Unique feature of sleep prevention: Typically occurs as precisely the same time, night after night for weeks or months.

The First Un-classified successful transmission of the Human voice directly into the skull voice directly into the skull of a living person was performed by Dr. Joseph C. Sharp. Of the Walter reed army institute or research in 1974 by transforming a hypnotist’s voice using the lowery silent sound or smirnoff scramble methods. Used in the Gulf war, It is possible to hypnotize a target without the target being aware, from hiding leaving zero trace evidence.

Victims who have been suffering from terrible torture also have these experience:

Forced coughing, sneezing, a runny nose, no nose ventilation. Suddenly unable to breathe or breathing difficulties. Forced to shed tears. Forced diarrhea or constipation and incontinence. Not allowed to sleep for several days in a row. Always severe pain all day, continuous pain day and night for days, even months. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, voices directly into the skull and harassing them for years, even decades. And so on.

“Voices” which victims heard:

1)A lot of victims heard that “voices” came from nearby, or from neighbors’ houses. Victims must understand that they did hear the "voices." But the “voices” which victim “heard”, are not the scopes of human hearing the sonic frequency range20-20000HZ. They emitted electromagnetic waves (or other microwave) to stimulate the auditory brain neurons, our brain “feel” their signals, our brain “hear” their “voices”.

2) Many of the victims claimed that they had "hallucinations voices"; sometimes the person next to them did not speak, but victims heard the speaker. Victims have no hallucinations voices. They did hear the "voice." But the “voices” did not come from the next person. The “voices” were from the terrorist, they emitted electromagnetic signals. Victims’ brain neurons were stimulated by the electromagnetic signals, and the "brains" "hear" the "voices."

3) Many of the victims claim that they even have heard the voices sounded like their friends and relatives. The “voices” that our brain heard were “signals” which our brain “heard”. Voice synthesis technology has been developed to the stage that anyone’s voice can be imitated; Use Microwave can easily transmit synthesized voice into human brain. The "voices" can imitate anyone. These “voices” can sound like they come from upstairs neighbor or neighbors; or come from the house where specific.
will finish this later
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 23-07-2009 at 02:29 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 02:14 PM   #162
bealert
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Er what is the group called ?
MCVictimsEU · Mind Control Victims Europe

If it was a group about "gangstalking" don`t you think it would be called GvictimsEU gangstalking victims Europe???

also it makes it self very clear what the group is about

Were does it mention Multi stalking ?
ok lets leave it there i think i have made my point and i am not going to get the answer from you. no hard feelings deca maybe my way of thinking isn't the way others do things.
i don't think any body as won and i am not running away just i don't want any more confrontation on a subject i cant prove and you cant answer.

can i ask why you think electronic harassment takes place? i spoke to Tyler Eugene nelson who seems to believe its a form of control on those that the justice system isn't able to deal with within the boundaries of the law. if this is correct do you agree with it?
bealert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 02:37 PM   #163
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by bealert View Post
ok lets leave it there i think i have made my point and i am not going to get the answer from you. no hard feelings deca maybe my way of thinking isn't the way others do things.
i don't think any body as won and i am not running away just i don't want any more confrontation on a subject i cant prove and you cant answer.

can i ask why you think electronic harassment takes place? i spoke to Tyler Eugene nelson who seems to believe its a form of control on those that the justice system isn't able to deal with within the boundaries of the law. if this is correct do you agree with it?
I don`t really have a lot to do with Tyler Eugene nelson he seems to be all other the place at times making wild claims & statements but that's mind control
Quote:
Mind control is a broad range of psychological tactics able to subvert an individual's control of his or her own thinking, behavior, emotions, or decisions.
I think they are in most cases picking on people on the edge of society or who would not be believed or have some other more plausible rational explanation than being a unwitting human guinea pigs
I think they did the same under Mk ultra
Quote:
Project MK-ULTRA, or MKULTRA, was the code name for a covert CIA mind-control and chemical interrogation research program, run by the Office of Scientific Intelligence. The program began in the early 1950s, continuing at least through the late 1960s, and it used United States citizens as its test subjects.[1][2][3] The published evidence indicates that Project MK-ULTRA involved the surreptitious use of many types of drugs, as well as other methods, to manipulate individual mental states and to alter brain function.
Quote:
On the Senate floor in 1977, Senator Ted Kennedy said:

The Deputy Director of the CIA revealed that over thirty universities and institutions were involved in an "extensive testing and experimentation" program which included covert drug tests on unwitting citizens "at all social levels, high and low, native Americans and foreign." Several of these tests involved the administration of LSD to "unwitting subjects in social situations." At least one death, that of Dr. Olson, resulted from these activities. The Agency itself acknowledged that these tests made little scientific sense. The agents doing the monitoring were not qualified scientific observers.[7]

To this day most specific information regarding Project MKULTRA remains highly classified information.[citation needed]
so no I don`t think they are "justice system isn't able to deal with within the boundaries of the law" Ti`s seem to be from a cross section of society

I just what to prove it is taking place, we can ask the perpetrators why they did it later

look check http://www.youtube.com/user/marsboy683
videos out He has really researched this and went and talked visited a load of TI`s
He even used some of my ELF detector video in some of his videos
He is a great bloke but going throw a hard time the last time I spoke to him

once you start to look at want TI`s like marsboy have done you a less likely to take much notice of other TI`s who just sit there a ponder Who/why/how all day and come to conclusions and accusations with out doing any real research of find any real proof to back up there claims
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century

Last edited by deca; 24-07-2009 at 12:16 AM.
Old 24-07-2009, 08:44 PM   #164
ian2day
Inactive

Maybe we need to stop and think. Perhaps we need to start posting up the towns where this is being carried out.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 08:59 PM   #165
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian2day View Post
Maybe we need to stop and think. Perhaps we need to start posting up the towns where this is being carried out.
The problem with this is a TI especially a "gangstalked" TI is likely to bring even more hassle on to themself's if they don`t do this correct, Not been funny if they start sticking up posters and dilvering leaflets saying the towns full of gangstalkings and snitches and agents local people are not going to like it, possible the police will receive complaints and the TI will be carted off.
This is what I am tring to get through to "gangstalked" TI`s the people that they belief are "gangstalking" them are probably not aware that they are "gangstalking" them and believe they are doing something else fallowing procedure , going with the crowd , Look at all these Snooper teams getting set up and checking bins etc , if one of them did to a TI they would think he was a prep if you understand , I not saying that there are not these people or that they don`t harass or intimidate the TI but I don`t think they actually consciously gangstalking the TI .

Not sure if you understand

obviously from a TI in shock ,trauma and been told that there are all these stalkers out to harras them its another reinforcement and proof to them that they are .

sometimes there are two sides to a story, the TI sees somebody going throw there bins and believes its prep action , The person doing it think fuck I have check the whole streets rubbish bins, whos this noise person staring at me from the window

I trying to say that's there no "gangstalking" but I think its get overestimated by TI`s in a traumatic situation ....unfortunate gangstalking sites reinforces this a amplifies it

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ples-bins.html
Quote:
Sneaky council inspectors have spent £70,000 of taxpayers’ cash using 'SAS tactics' - to see what rubbish we throw out.

Ten local authority ‘spooks’ were sent into suburbs to sift through the contents of wheelie bins.

Some bins stuffed with rotting food, plastic wrappers and tin cans were taken away for further examination.

Last edited by deca; 24-07-2009 at 09:12 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:50 AM   #166
bealert
Banned

Hi deca have you ever watched the prisoner the cult tv program made in the 60s? and how much in common with gang stalking the program as.
bealert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2013, 10:28 PM   #167
5swan
Inactive

How is everyone doing this year?
5swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2014, 10:29 AM   #168
sarahjane1981
Inactive

Gang Stalking in Edinburgh

http://www.topix.com/forum/uk/edinbu...9JJ95#lastPost
sarahjane1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2014, 11:55 AM   #169
deca

again WTF? is the guy actually capturing ??? found this on the above link

http://www.youtube.com/user/Radio238/videos

this is an article "hit peace " but it does show how just ridiculous the "mind virus" belief of gangstalking has got

‘Gang-Stalking’ And Electronic Mind Control Community Spreads Online
http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2014/05/...preads-online/

Stop Stalking Me: The Best of Lena Kochman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYl68KipxeM

probably the guy is suffering from some type of trauma

http://www.helpguide.org/mental/emot...cal_trauma.htm

Quote:
Symptoms of emotional and psychological trauma

Following a traumatic event, or repeated trauma, people react in different ways, experiencing a wide range of physical and emotional reactions. There is no “right” or “wrong” way to think, feel, or respond to trauma, so don’t judge your own reactions or those of other people. Your responses are NORMAL reactions to ABNORMAL events.
Emotional and psychological symptoms of trauma:

Shock, denial, or disbelief
Anger, irritability, mood swings
Guilt, shame, self-blame
Feeling sad or hopeless

Confusion, difficulty concentrating
Anxiety and fear
Withdrawing from others

Feeling disconnected or numb

Physical symptoms of trauma:

Insomnia or nightmares
Being startled easily
Racing heartbeat
Aches and pains

Fatigue
Difficulty concentrating
Edginess and agitation
Muscle tension

These symptoms and feelings typically last from a few days to a few months, gradually fading as you process the trauma. But even when you’re feeling better, you may be troubled from time to time by painful memories or emotions—especially in response to triggers such as an anniversary of the event or an image, sound, or situation that reminds you of the traumatic experience.

Last edited by deca; 21-07-2014 at 12:00 PM.