Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 01-01-2018, 05:36 PM   #61
surfer12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
I don't have a belief as such , I just know we are energy first and matter second

that what we see with our eyes is only half of what we can know with our hearts

I can score pretty high on Noetics testing and have been known to short street lighting on demand and the amount of times someone says '' I'm sorry it's never done this before '' when they are using their computer to help me entrench myself in the matrix is not by accident

parlor tricks to some but this world is not what it seems , nothing Icke says phases me

multi dimensional reality ? no problem

reptilians ? no problem

hidden in plain sight objects of energetic focus that keep us pinned down ? no problem !

have to be honest that's why I am so moved by watching the third part of the saga be given such blatant prescience in society

it makes me sick to my stomach because I know it's as false as the other two parts and is just another dead end put in front of humanity to slow us down
Could you just explain what you mean by, "I am so moved by watching the third part of the saga be given such blatant prescience in society"?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Interesting discussion.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 06:29 PM   #62
mranderson

third part of Abrahams saga

the great work of ages , the last of Abrahams chances of control , to bring about the apocalypse

I genuinely thought people were aware enough to see through the last one but obviously not people are intent on protecting it , giving it power

even when they profess to be awakened , enlightened to the half baked truths of the other parts of the saga

I see them with venom for Judaism , venom for Christianity , they know the fruit is rotten on those branches they know for example the bloody history of Christianity and what it has done to cultures it has encountered around the world

they know it is the destroyer of knowledge , they know it went to South America and burnt away the knowledge there so all we are left with is more tales of human sacrifice ( much like the Druids in Northern Europe - destroyed the works and left tales of pure evil in the wake and now thats all anyone knows at a glance )

so I thought people were wiser and could see the last part of the saga is no better , has used the same methods as the other branches and produced the same rotten fruits

but it looks like I was wrong and through the intent and search for knowledge people will protect one branch in an attempt to destroy another

exactly as planned and it's sickening to watch because it would be much better in the long run to reject all of it and face each other as human beings not adherents to a doctrine which pits world vs world in a crescendo of violence

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 06:48 PM   #63
surfer12

Quote:
third part of Abrahams saga

the great work of ages , the last of Abrahams chances of control , to bring about the apocalypse

I genuinely thought people were aware enough to see through the last one but obviously not people are intent on protecting it , giving it power

even when they profess to be awakened , enlightened to the half baked truths of the other parts of the saga

I see them with venom for Judaism , venom for Christianity , they know the fruit is rotten on those branches they know for example the bloody history of Christianity and what it has done to cultures it has encountered around the world

they know it is the destroyer of knowledge , they know it went to South America and burnt away the knowledge there so all we are left with is more tales of human sacrifice ( much like the Druids in Northern Europe - destroyed the works and left tales of pure evil in the wake and now thats all anyone knows at a glance )

so I thought people were wiser and could see the last part of the saga is no better , has used the same methods as the other branches and produced the same rotten fruits

but it looks like I was wrong and through the intent and search for knowledge people will protect one branch in an attempt to destroy another

exactly as planned and it's sickening to watch because it would be much better in the long run to reject all of it and face each other as human beings not adherents to a doctrine which pits world vs world in a crescendo of violence
As I mentioned, the three part saga is not a creation of Abraham. Organised Christianity, Judaism and Islam are a product of the Mystery Religion which usurped the dark side of the Torah in order to corrupt humanity and lead it astray. If they had of followed the light side of the Torah and not steeped themselves in the Kabalah, the three part saga would not exist and men would not be lording over other men through these three organised religions because these three organised religions wouldn't exist.

The Mystery Religion is precious to the Cabal. The Mystery Religion is their Holy Grail. It's a simple matter of logic that if the Bible was all a product of the Mystery Religion, the Mystery Religion would not have written into the Bible it's own destruction. The fact is, the Bible is not the product of the Cabal. The only thing of significance the Cabal has produced to do with the Bible is that they developed a system of interpretation of the Bible by listening to the Serpent. These commentaries on the Bible are the Kabalah. Jesus Christ condemned the Jewish leaders of his day for putting the written words of men precedence over the Torah. He said they were from their father the Devil. The Jewish religious then plotted to have Christ killed, thus fulfilling the first part of the first prophecy in the Bible at Genesis 3:15.

These are the passages that describe the destruction of the Mystery Religion and they obviously weren't written by the Kabalists!

I agree that organised Judaism, Christianity and Islam are all a product of facadism created by the Mystery Babylon Religion. In Revelation, the Mystery Religion is personified as a woman who has Mystery Babylon written on her forehead.

Fallen Babylon and the call to escape her judgement

After this I saw another angel coming down from heaven. He had great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his splendor. With a mighty voice he shouted:

“‘Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great!’

She has become a dwelling for demons
and a haunt for every impure spirit,
a haunt for every unclean bird,
a haunt for every unclean and detestable animal.

For all the nations have drunk
the maddening wine of her adulteries.

The kings of the earth committed adultery with her,
and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.”

Then I heard another voice from heaven say:

“‘Come out of her, my people,’
so that you will not share in her sins,
so that you will not receive any of her plagues;
for her sins are piled up to heaven,
and God has remembered her crimes.

Give back to her as she has given;
pay her back double for what she has done.
Pour her a double portion from her own cup.
Give her as much torment and grief
as the glory and luxury she gave herself.

In her heart she boasts,
‘I sit enthroned as queen.
I am not a widow;
I will never mourn.’

Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her:
death, mourning and famine.
She will be consumed by fire,
for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.

[...]

Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said:

“With such violence
the great city of Babylon will be thrown down,
never to be found again.

The music of harpists and musicians, pipers and trumpeters,
will never be heard in you again.

No worker of any trade
will ever be found in you again.

The sound of a millstone

The light of a lamp
will never shine in you again.

The voice of bridegroom and bride

Your merchants were the world’s important people.

By your magic spell all the nations were led astray.

In her was found the blood of prophets and of God’s holy people,

of all who have been slaughtered on the earth.”

Revelation 18

Old 01-01-2018, 06:58 PM   #64
mranderson

but thats what I mean about understanding where Abraham came from for example now we have access to Enuma Elish which is a Sumerian text that is the blueprint for Genesis , it makes Genesis look like the kids version of creation

so genesis , Hebrew , Judaism , Abraham , Cain all of it is from Sumer

all of it is a re write , further shrouded in mystery by for example calling the creator God or EL , a generic no name brand God for the people , just plain God with a capital G

then the mystery schools claim to know the real name , and each branch is given a name they think is the name of the creator

I am who I am , YHVH , Allah

the creator needs a name only if those using the creation need to control some aspect of it

so the Torah , the Old Testament being created before the kabbalah ? I don't know about that , I think the Kabbalah is the system that left Ur with Abraham and the Torah is the watered down version for the lower cast people

man we have all been led a merry dance for too long by all of this

fulfilling prophecy could be the same as self fulfilling prophecy because these occultists know that what we give power to will manifest and if we have a few million people on the planet at any given time focusing on bringing about the end of days well it wont be long coming will it

imagine if the doctrines did not focus on the end of days and instead focused on making the Earth a bountiful place of abundance ?

all three branches have dreams of the end where they will be victorious over others and others will be punished

its pretty demonic tbh

Last edited by mranderson; 01-01-2018 at 06:59 PM.
Old 01-01-2018, 08:09 PM   #65
surfer12

Quote:
but thats what I mean about understanding where Abraham came from for example now we have access to Enuma Elish which is a Sumerian text that is the blueprint for Genesis , it makes Genesis look like the kids version of creation
The truth is always very simple. But beneath the simplicity lies a complexity and sophistication that no other book on earth can rival, including the Enuma Elish. If the Enuma Elish were so great, the Cabal would be divining knowledge of creation from that book, but no, the greatest mysteries come from the mirror image of the Torah. Don't be deceived by simple appearances!

Quote:
so genesis , Hebrew , Judaism , Abraham , Cain all of it is from Sumer

all of it is a re write , further shrouded in mystery by for example calling the creator God or EL , a generic no name brand God for the people , just plain God with a capital G

then the mystery schools claim to know the real name , and each branch is given a name they think is the name of the creator

I am who I am , YHVH , Allah

the creator needs a name only if those using the creation need to control some aspect of it

so the Torah , the Old Testament being created before the kabbalah ? I don't know about that , I think the Kabbalah is the system that left Ur with Abraham and the Torah is the watered down version for the lower cast people

man we have all been led a merry dance for too long by all of this
Do some research on the Kabalah. The Kabalah comes from the Torah. Even Wikipedia will tell you that. The Kabalah is integral to the Torah, and the Torah predates the Kabalah. The Kbalah is a commentary on the Torah by Rabbis who had insights into the hidden texts of the Torah. They looked into mechanics of the Torah and learned the secrets of how consciousness works, and from that they learned how to control people to an even greater degree.

Quote:
fulfilling prophecy could be the same as self fulfilling prophecy because these occultists know that what we give power to will manifest and if we have a few million people on the planet at any given time focusing on bringing about the end of days well it wont be long coming will it
A self-fulfilling prophecy is a prediction that directly or indirectly causes itself to become true, but it's illogical to imagine that the cabal desire their own destruction! Why would they want that outcome?

Quote:
imagine if the doctrines did not focus on the end of days and instead focused on making the Earth a bountiful place of abundance ?
But the Book of Revelation does finish with a focus on making the world a beautiful and better place. It talks about the healing of the nations. It talks about a reign of peace. That is the ultimate prophecy of the Bible! If the Bible is a self fulfilling prophecy, then the world will actually end in peace and harmony. But the Cabal doesn't want the public to know that, and that's probably why you didn't know that.

The Cabalists who co-opted the Bible struggled for centuries to prevent the masses from reading the Bible. First they prevented its translation, and when that cat was out of the bag, they tried desperately to prevent it publication through the printing press.

It's common sense to think that if an intelligent Cabal wanted to lead humanity astray with a book, they would at least write the book in such a way that their lies couldn't be found out!

But the fact is the Cabal don't have the intelligence to write a book as profound as the Bible, which is why they wrote a commentary on the Bible, called the Kabalah. They gave precedence to the Kabalah over the Bible. That's why Christ got annoyed with the Cabal. He said the Jewish Priests were from their father the devil because they followed the words of men above the words of the Torah. The Jewish High Priests retaliated by having him murdered, just like they murdered Martin Luther and William Tyndale, and anyone else who tried expose their lies.

Quote:
all three branches have dreams of the end where they will be victorious over others and others will be punished

its pretty demonic tbh
It sounds like you've swallowed the Cabal's interpretation of the Bible. Christ said the kingdom of God is within. He did not say there will be a political solution to the problems of earth.

The three religions have all fornicated with the rulers of the earth. They have all corrupted themselves with sordid political agendas. Christ prophesied this would happen and he said by their fruits you will know them. He said God does not dwell in any house made by human hands, but what have three religions done, they have all built temples and churches contrary to Christ's warnings. People don't realise this because their only understanding of the Bible has come through the corrupting filter of the cabal who want to lead people astray.

Christ said we should not call any man "master or "father". Yet, all three religions have masters and fathers. Again, people don't realise this because their only understanding of the Bible has come through the corrupting filter of the cabal who want to lead people astray.

God told the Israelites not to adopt a king because a king would tax their income and send their sons to battle. Again, people don't realise this because their only understanding of the Bible has come through the corrupting filter of the cabal who want to lead people astray.

If the Cabal were the authors of the Bible, they really are dumb because they could have saved themselves a lot of trouble by not writing things in the Bible that says don't have a king, don't call any man father or master, don't build a building and say it is a house of God. What stupid and unnecessary things to write, if they had of written these things.

They didn't author the Bible, but they know the Bible contains two facets of truth. The exoteric and esoteric. They used the dark under-scoring of the Bible to corrupt the simple overt meanings. The problem is, people don't like simplicity so they tend to go for that which sounds convoluted and complex. The reptilians know this and through the proud intellect of man, they've found a weak spot and using this method they lead men astray by appealing to the vanity of the mind.

The Cabal's agenda is demonic. Very demonic.
Old 01-01-2018, 09:17 PM   #66
mranderson

thing is had it not been for eventually finding the Sumerian cuneiform tablets we would not even know of the existence of the Enuma Elish and yes it is the precursor to the Hebrew Genesis and the Hebrew Genesis is like the kids version of creation in comparison

Out of Ur came Abraham and with him / or the group with him / fronted by him they carried one of the mystery schools of Sumer with them

this may have later become or was the Kabbalah , not the Torah because the Torah is based on Sumerian leanings , it is the food for the masses and the Kabbalah is the food for the few ( or was ) and IMO neither of them represent the creator itself but one of the mystery schools of Sumer

Kabbalah & Torah would be equivalent of the Bible Stories for Kids compared to King James version IMO

the cabal wrote the bible surfer sorry to say , Constantine and the Council of Nicea decided what would be in it and it was a political move to unite the roman empire under one God , plain old God with a capital G for the masses

the cabal wrote the Torah too IMO , and while it may be a very intricate and somewhat useful tool of social control it is not the word of the creator is it ?

its Sumerian re hash

I know Christ ( from Greek Christos or anointed one ) said some great things and to be honest I do believe there was a Jehoshuah Ben Joseph or Christ as people want to know him , just like I believe there was a Mohammed and an Abraham I know that all three are the work of babylonian mystery schools

they have the same symbols and iconography that existed in Sumer but the authors obviously assumed by the time anyone found that out they would be well on their way to being in charge and they are

tree of life in the Kabbalah has it's counterpart in Sumerian symbols too

so much of this is related to the fall of Sumer it's crazy

Kaba is the site of holy of holies for the third part of the Saga

allah is the God who rules the branch of Islam

Kaba - allah

nasty I know

*edit* pretty heavy for Jan 1st

IMo the awakening , the expansion of consciousness that is happening , leading to people asking questions, taking a second look, glancing over their shoulder with a squinted eye is because we are supposed to break free from the spell

and that's exactly what it is , it's hard to let go of so much because it seems like all we have but we have much more and the Christ was right about so much but especially about man made houses of worship never housing God with a capital G

it's nothing more than the suppression of our collective spirit , it's been the single most important goal of all three branches

suppress understanding and keep in line the little people otherwise they loose thier powers and perhaps they don't want to die because they know it means we not only thrive again but perhaps they can only stay here due to feeding off of us all and we are destined for much more than to be controlled by the remnants of a Sumerian mystery school ( one of many )

and yeh i'm more than aware what revelation says and it's more apocalyptic we win you loose nectar for the faithful ( and faithful implies those who will not kneel as un faithful - it's all a mind fk )

Last edited by mranderson; 01-01-2018 at 09:37 PM.
Old 02-01-2018, 02:56 AM   #67
cinder_darkskys

Supporting something who is willing or maybe unintentional be a lie by lack of fact. is not a truth Especially if those facts are not up dated. They HAVE to be seen as lacking in facts an I would say lacking in true faith.

I am not say we need a NEW bible I believe that the Bible Should been kept up to speed UP TO DATE

The sick mother fuckers who spam it. Had no intention of fallowing it. They created to only last for so long.

its is only be comes a debate where there is no truth only only 2 side

There intent was to try an destroy it..... In a matter of time. Make there believe the only reality. in polymerized RELIGION. This what fuels the hate. Fuels the death march.

METRIC - Dreams So Real (Official Lyric Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPZdh3qtTMg

This what history SHOWS an TELLS us about these believe.

exsample ;
hate is ; i point out some one something. something about a person, object, I want to try an CHANGE to that way of thinking to my way of seeing things. an to pass that on to others. Religion works the same way. It also easy for us to point out hates in an around faiths. but that opposite to what it all about.

The current facts show u know this knowledge. It make you something special. how u use that knowledge will be up to Just like your place with what we call God.

It only books to me Suffer. I feel no more for 1 then another. People need help means. I will try to help. If I can. these types of subject I can make and, be HELPFUL contribution to people an the sever an it members ship. I try n help. do you need a match. they burn good. nice n dry

Or,,,, maybe there a REASON we need them

heheh It say he live's in the story Suffer......! I'm goin with tat.

faith is personal between you an god. Its not up to me to spread religious dogma's or support ANY of them. Especially if I THINK THEY ARE WRONG. and just one of them All RELIGIONS SPECIAL the NEW age BS faiths. fuckin pricks any ways

English translations of the Quran
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Englis...s_of_the_Quran
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Any thing to do with E+T. I get real real twitchy. They got be the right one's for me to want to talk to them.

Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 02-01-2018 at 03:55 AM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 06:59 PM   #68
surfer12

Quote:
"thing is had it not been for eventually finding the Sumerian cuneiform tablets we would not even know of the existence of the Enuma Elish and yes it is the precursor to the Hebrew Genesis and the Hebrew Genesis is like the kids version of creation in comparison"
It's true that the Enuma Elish creation story is 900 pages whereas the creation account in Genesis chapter 1 is only 31 verses, but I'd rather go for quality rather that quantity of words. The Enuma Elish is a story from Babylonian religion a highly dysfunctional divine family engaged in a major power struggle at the dawn of time. It's difficult to see how we can learn anything about the human condition, or how anything of any spiritual value can come out of a plot about a dysfunctional family, especially when the heart of the story is about how the god Marduk kills his great, great, grandmother, Tiamat, then fillets her body in two, making the sky out of one half and the earth out of the other. Marduk then becomes king of the pantheon of gods. Althought there are some similarities between the Enuma Elish and the Genesis creation story, it doesn't really sound anything like the Genesis story. Whilst there are similarities of form and structure between the two accouts, Writing form and structure does not affect the veracity of content. A novel, for example, can be written in a biographical style, but that doesn’t automatically mean the novel, and the biography, are equally true or equally false.

According to Wikipedia, "the composition of the text probably dates to the Bronze Age, to the time of Hammurabi or perhaps the early Kassite era (roughly 18th to 16th centuries BCE), although some scholars favor a later date of c.?1100 BCE." So the Enuma Elish may or may not even be older than the Genesis creation account. The Enuma Elish is obviously an important ancient text, and is invaluable not only to scholars of ancient Sumerian culture, but it's also of interest to biblical scholars. It's an interesting piece of mythology, but it's not been proved that it's the original creation account. It's not even a parallel account of Genesis 1, as there are also so many differences.

The most striking difference between Genesis and the Enuma Elish account of creation, and other Pagan religions of the ancient world, is the bold declaration of the God of a tiny nation declaring that there is only one God and this one God is the one responsible for all that can be seen. The gods of the neighborouring nations didn't make such a daring claim, but Jehovah did. In the ancient world, those are fighting words.

The Enuma Elish is little more than the power struggle and conflicts of organic portals and minion incarnations. In the Enuma Elish, there are no ideas how to escape the matrix. Quite a different situation that one finds at the begining of the book of Genesis with the first prophecy of the Bible declaring to all and sundry that there is a Reptilian seed and a Reptilian cult in the world. No other ancient religious text dares to declare this truth. The Bible is the only ancient sacred text that exposes the Reptilian conspiracy in its entirety.

Quote:
"Out of Ur came Abraham and with him / or the group with him / fronted by him they carried one of the mystery schools of Sumer with them

this may have later become or was the Kabbalah , not the Torah because the Torah is based on Sumerian leanings , it is the food for the masses and the Kabbalah is the food for the few ( or was ) and IMO neither of them represent the creator itself but one of the mystery schools of Sumer

Kabbalah & Torah would be equivalent of the Bible Stories for Kids compared to King James version IMO

the cabal wrote the bible surfer sorry to say , Constantine and the Council of Nicea decided what would be in it and it was a political move to unite the roman empire under one God , plain old God with a capital G for the masses"
Abraham and his countrymen were not mystics like the Cabalists. They were chosen and told what to write by God. They were inspired. I very much doubt they knew that there was a hidden structure underlying what they wrote. God forbade man to seek knowldge from this substructure in the text because God knew it would lead people astray and towards the Reptilian seed, but over time, the message of the Torah became ignored, the Israelites ignored God's advice to have a king. King Solomon became involved in witchcraft and the Jewish religion had become something quite different by the time of the arrival of Christ, who castigated the Jewish High Priests for prefering the wisdom of men rather than following the words of the Torah. God's prophets were chosen people. The Cabalists were chosen by themselves. They did not have the backing of uncorrupted Divine Beings.

Quote:
"the cabal wrote the bible surfer sorry to say , Constantine and the Council of Nicea decided what would be in it and it was a political move to unite the roman empire under one God , plain old God with a capital G for the masses"
It also makes no sense that the cabal wrote the whole of the Bible. Please explain to me why the cabal would cause problems for themselves by telling their prospective followers that the one God does not dwell in any house built by human hands? Why would the Cabal cause problems for themselves telling people not to call religious leaders "father" or "master". Why would the cabal tell people the truth that the kingdom of God lies within and not outside in the political world? Why would the cabal foretell the destruction of their own Mystery Religion and why would they do everything within their power to prevent the masses from having access to the books they had supposedly written?

We know that there are many malevolent and evil other-dimensional beings in the world and that the Cabal draws power from these other-dimensional forces.

So where are the benevolent other-dimensional Beings? It's a given that the reptilian demonic federation are weakened by their own corruption in feeding off of pain and destruction. It's a given that evil forces cannot be superior to Divine Beings that have not been corrupted. Surely, in your reality there must be Divine Beings who have not been corrupted.

If it's possible for corrupt Reptilian Beings to inspire men belonging to a Cabal, why do find it so difficult to believe that uncorrupted Divine Beings could also communicate with chosen men on earth?

I have no problem with this possibility that uncorrupted Divine other-dimensional Beings could have chosen ordinary men to receive Divine truths... truths that would expose the Reptilian agenda. For me the Bible, and the scriptures it contains, tells me everything I need to know about the human condition and spiritual values. Not only that, these uncorrupted Divine Beings have given an account of where these evil demonic Reptilian Beings originated from (fallen angels - makes perfect sense) and why there are two types of people in the world... namely the organic portals or as David Icke calls them, the minion incarnations, and those people who have a soul.

There isn't a single ancient text that explains the human condition so vividly, and so comprehensively.

Quote:
"the cabal wrote the Torah too IMO , and while it may be a very intricate and somewhat useful tool of social control it is not the word of the creator is it ?

its Sumerian re hash"
It also makes no sense that the cabal wrote the Torah. You haven't explained, for example, why Cabalists would instuct the Israelites, in the name of a singular God, not to have a king. Why should cabalists speak in the name of one God and tell the Israelites not to have a king?

Quote:
"IMo the awakening , the expansion of consciousness that is happening , leading to people asking questions, taking a second look, glancing over their shoulder with a squinted eye is because we are supposed to break free from the spell

and that's exactly what it is , it's hard to let go of so much because it seems like all we have but we have much more and the Christ was right about so much but especially about man made houses of worship never housing God with a capital G

it's nothing more than the suppression of our collective spirit , it's been the single most important goal of all three branches

suppress understanding and keep in line the little people otherwise they loose thier powers and perhaps they don't want to die because they know it means we not only thrive again but perhaps they can only stay here due to feeding off of us all and we are destined for much more than to be controlled by the remnants of a Sumerian mystery school ( one of many )

and yeh i'm more than aware what revelation says and it's more apocalyptic we win you loose nectar for the faithful ( and faithful implies those who will not kneel as un faithful - it's all a mind fk )"
You keep saying how much organised Islam, Judaism and Christianity are surpressing the masses. You don't need to keep convincing me of that. I know what you're saying is a fact, but these three religions are not Abrahmic. They are products of the Kaballah. They're all products of the Mystery Religion that the Bible condemns!!!

There is no other ancient religion in the world that condemns the Cabal and the Reptilian seed like the Bible does. The only ancient texts that expose and condemn the Reptilian seed, the Cabal, and the Babylonian Brotherhood's secret societies like Freemasonry, are those found in the Bible.

I know that Constantine compiled the Bible we are familiar with today and left many books out, like the Gnostic texts and the book of Jasher, and the book of Enoch, for example, but I am not the kind of person who says that only the books of the Bible, as compiled by Constantine, are acceptable. I'm perfectly happy to recognise many of the books that Constantine left out.

All that Constantine and Rome did was to co-opt the texts. They took control of the books for a protracted period but they did not author them, otherwise, you would have to claim that they also authored books like the book of Enoch, and the book of Jassher and the Gnostic books because they all contain similar information to the Bible, and in many cases, these books were left out of the Bible by Constantine because they were even more damning of the Cabal and the Mystery Religion. That's why they rejected them! They couldn't swallow too much truth.

Jesus Chist even foretold that his teachings would be apostasized and corrupted the church. Christ prophesied that in the future, the church would mislead the masses, and be corrupted through getting into bed with political rulers. He foretold that the Church would become corrupted by the Mystery Religion. He prophesied that the Church would become filled with demons and all manner of unclean creatures. The Cabal wouldn't have prophesied that.

Christ foretold in symbolic language that the corruption of the Church would result in it becoming like a harlot sitting on a dangerous political wild beast and that on her head would be written a Mystery, "Babylon the Great". He said the religious leaders of the future would be like wolves in sheeps clothing. The Cabal wouldn't have written and prophesied all that, and they certainly wouldn't have prophesied that their beloved Serpent/Dragon would be defeated and destroyed by Christ! No way would they have written that! No way!

In spite of this, there is an expansion of consciousness taking place, but of these people people who are claiming to have awoken, who amongst these people is highlighting the likely possibility that there are uncorrupted Divine Beings who will defeat and destroy the Cabal and defeat and destroy the Reptilian Beings that David Icke lectures about?

It's not possible for mortal humans to defeat an enemy, a predator of mankind that is completely invisible, and which inhabits another dimension.

The only way humanity can be saved is through intervention from uncorrupted other-dimensional beings who haven't been corrupted and who a far superior in strength to the Reptilians. these are the only Beings that can lead us out of the matrix. These are the only Beings that can save humanity. These are the only Beings that can help us build a peaceful and secure future. Humanity will never achieve this on its own. There's far too much confusion and corruption in this world for that.
Old 02-01-2018, 07:04 PM   #69
surfer12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinder_darkskys View Post
Supporting something who is willing or maybe unintentional be a lie by lack of fact. is not a truth Especially if those facts are not up dated. They HAVE to be seen as lacking in facts an I would say lacking in true faith.

I am not say we need a NEW bible I believe that the Bible Should been kept up to speed UP TO DATE

The sick mother fuckers who spam it. Had no intention of fallowing it. They created to only last for so long.

its is only be comes a debate where there is no truth only only 2 side

There intent was to try an destroy it..... In a matter of time. Make there believe the only reality. in polymerized RELIGION. This what fuels the hate. Fuels the death march.

METRIC - Dreams So Real (Official Lyric Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPZdh3qtTMg

This what history SHOWS an TELLS us about these believe.

exsample ;
hate is ; i point out some one something. something about a person, object, I want to try an CHANGE to that way of thinking to my way of seeing things. an to pass that on to others. Religion works the same way. It also easy for us to point out hates in an around faiths. but that opposite to what it all about.

The current facts show u know this knowledge. It make you something special. how u use that knowledge will be up to Just like your place with what we call God.

It only books to me Suffer. I feel no more for 1 then another. People need help means. I will try to help. If I can. these types of subject I can make and, be HELPFUL contribution to people an the sever an it members ship. I try n help. do you need a match. they burn good. nice n dry

Or,,,, maybe there a REASON we need them

heheh It say he live's in the story Suffer......! I'm goin with tat.

faith is personal between you an god. Its not up to me to spread religious dogma's or support ANY of them. Especially if I THINK THEY ARE WRONG. and just one of them All RELIGIONS SPECIAL the NEW age BS faiths. fuckin pricks any ways

English translations of the Quran
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Englis...s_of_the_Quran
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Any thing to do with E+T. I get real real twitchy. They got be the right one's for me to want to talk to them.

Skys
Thanks for your reply cinder. I agree we need a new Bible, but it won't be like the Bible we have now. What is coming is a completely new way of life. The earth is going to be cleansed of the Reptilian seed. The earth can then be restored to a paradise, and this is going to be the life of the future. We will actually be living the Divine Word and learning how to live in bliss.
Old 02-01-2018, 08:26 PM   #70
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post

Abraham and his countrymen were not mystics like the Cabalists. They were chosen and told what to write by God. They were inspired.
Yeh it's this part that's the crux of the issue and the fundamental part that I can not accept.

Abraham was not a mystic ? Well what's more mystical than talking to God ?

Anyway , I personally cannot accept that the creator of this multiverse chose just one line of humanity to eventually rule the world.

Because as usual there is all ways a get out clause in the works of man

It's possible to say '' that's not the correct interpretation '' even though the end result is people have interpreted it that way and desire to bring about the end of the world in one way or another

Try this :

ask any three of the branches of Abraham what the end game is and it's the same result

that's the legacy of Abraham unfortunately and I don't subscribe to it

Old 02-01-2018, 09:05 PM   #71
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
There isn't a single ancient text that explains the human condition so vividly, and so comprehensively.
you know what that's another thing

the reason we don't have access to so many ancient text is precisely because Abrahams seed have been on a rampage destroying them all

all three branches have done this in one way or another , sought to re write history in their favor

Judaism is still at it in the form of international Zionism - dictating what can and can't be heard and people will want to say well holy crap Mr Anderson Judaism is not Zionism well whatever floats your boat it's a Jewish idea at the core

Christianity spent the best part of 2k years doing it , not least the completely ignored and completely under estimated effect the burning times had on European ''mystics''

and the last of the trio Islam well it's done the same thing wherever it spread too

so yeh saying there are no other texts which so brilliantly unravel the human condition is just ....... priceless considering all the competition has either been murdered or burnt out of existence

Old 03-01-2018, 02:14 PM   #72
surfer12

Quote:
Yeh it's this part that's the crux of the issue and the fundamental part that I can not accept.

Abraham was not a mystic ? Well what's more mystical than talking to God ?

Anyway , I personally cannot accept that the creator of this multiverse chose just one line of humanity to eventually rule the world.
I don't have any problem with the possibility that the Divine communicates with humans that deserve to be communicated to. I don't think Abraham was a mystic. Perhaps he had commendable human qualities such as humility and honesty. If Reptilian other-dimensional Beings can communicate with men, then why can't Divine Beings do the same? It would be rather odd if God only allowed wicked spirits to communicate with people, IMO.

Quote:
Because as usual there is all ways a get out clause in the works of man

It's possible to say '' that's not the correct interpretation '' even though the end result is people have interpreted it that way and desire to bring about the end of the world in one way or another

Try this :

ask any three of the branches of Abraham what the end game is and it's the same result

that's the legacy of Abraham unfortunately and I don't subscribe to it
I'm not interested in asking the three Cabal religions anything because the Cabal spins the Bible to mislead people. I can always tell when people have been misled by the Cabal because they think the Bible states that the world is going to end. I'm still trying to find the passage in the Bible that states the world is going to end, but I just can't find it.

I don't rely on the Cabal or the three Cabal religions to find out how the Bible should be interpreted. I recommend cutting out the middle person and finding things out for oneself. The Cabal didn't endeavour to keep the contents of the Bible secret for no reason.

Outside of organised religion, on an individual level, if there are differences of interpretation, then these can always be discussed or if necessary, debated in more depth.
Old 03-01-2018, 02:29 PM   #73
surfer12

Quote:
you know what that's another thing

the reason we don't have access to so many ancient text is precisely because Abrahams seed have been on a rampage destroying them all

all three branches have done this in one way or another , sought to re write history in their favor

Judaism is still at it in the form of international Zionism - dictating what can and can't be heard and people will want to say well holy crap Mr Anderson Judaism is not Zionism well whatever floats your boat it's a Jewish idea at the core

Christianity spent the best part of 2k years doing it , not least the completely ignored and completely under estimated effect the burning times had on European ''mystics''

and the last of the trio Islam well it's done the same thing wherever it spread too

so yeh saying there are no other texts which so brilliantly unravel the human condition is just ....... priceless considering all the competition has either been murdered or burnt out of existence
Libraries were burnt for political reasons but any true Christian would not strive for political control or power.

The Cabal are the ones who strive for political power and they deploy any method at their disposal, including murder, wars, and destroying libraries. Look what the Nazis did when they went on their book burning spree. I wonder how may of those Nazis claimed to be Christian?

The Cabal's three organised religions are not Abrahamic. They contrived organised Christianity out of the teaching of the Bible, through keeping the Bible secret because they knew that if people would read the Bible they would be exposed as power hungry liars and people would obey the voice of the Angel in Revelation, who declared, "Get out of Her, my people, if you do not wish to share in Her [Babylon the Great's] sins".

The Cabal were the cloak of Christianity, but like Christ prophesied, they are wolves in sheep's clothing.

As far as I can see, Abraham is innocent. Abraham's God condemned the Reptilian seed that co-opted the Bible and founded the Church of Rome and other organised religions.

Christ never stated he wanted to form a religion. In fact, he said don't build churches and temples because God is within.

Christ divorced himself from politics and refused to accept political power and political kingdoms when the Devil tempted him. These pronouncements are not the pronouncements of the Cabal.

The Cabal disobey God and elect rulers, build churches and temples and strive for political power. All opposites of what Abraham's God expected from man.

God did not tell Adam to rule over other men. God only told Adam to manage the animals.
Old 04-01-2018, 02:17 AM   #74
cinder_darkskys

Christ never said any thing to any of those people writing the book. They may have been INSPIRED to write the Book. but.... that's about it. n because there all holy an soully based on the same much older writing. Ty David ; for explaining this looping effect. very clearly. That still dose not explain the inconsistent's. in these Texts nor dose it explain the NEW testament.

Remember you can not drink from a stagnate pool of water

He was dead ; Christ 300 years + when the Christian bible was written. The people who fallowed him dead 250 years. So no one that was really there never put a fact in that book

The anti Christ destroyed Christ teaching Christ religion just 40 years after his death. Christ own writing ARE NEVER SEEN. an NEVER competed.

He was murder by you an me peoples like us.

anti Christ destroyed Christ teaching Christ religion

This why I can say ; The Earth has NEVER to my knowledge ever. in all that show all I do. The Earth has never seen a second of light. What we call the House of Cain keeps us in the dark. Prove is When ever some Dip shit comes in here an State he or they or we are Gods. This is the darkness we face. old willing to kill and murder it's way throw us all.

So we are ruled by EVIL. at the highest levels. passed our governments.

There goal is to destroy mans path to what we call heaven. they done this at lest 4 time in the passed. This why we se billion around the holy mountain. There not going home there not beaning recycled. The system is out wack spiritually.

In the US a place where the words my Bible n my Gun House of Cain satanism. keep it dark do not progress stay asleep. they want sheep n I want lions

How can I say the words my Bible and my Gun are satanist words. ;

Gods 1st law is ; It acknowledges an appose's. go to what is opposite of what God's wants for us. meaning its satanism. In a Christian sense.

Those human powers that want'a'be
We want to Rule you. Wouldn't you like us to, rule you. see We can depopulate. We will start a war n send YOUR children to there deaths.

Dead Kennedys - Kinky Sex Makes the World Go 'Round
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVGg_5grOTg

Holds hand to ear shhhssss See how good we are. No complaints.

All of this is HATE based again House of Cain
Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 05-01-2018 at 12:29 AM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 12:07 PM   #75
surfer12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinder_darkskys View Post
Christ never said any thing to any of those people writing the book. They may have been INSPIRED to write the Book. but.... that's about it. n because there all holy an soully based on the same much older writing. Ty David ; for explaining this looping effect. very clearly. That still dose not explain the inconsistent's. in these Texts nor dose it explain the NEW testament.

Remember you can not drink from a stagnate pool of water

He was dead ; Christ 300 years + when the Christian bible was written. The people who fallowed him dead 250 years. So no one that was really there never put a fact in that book

The anti Christ destroyed Christ teaching Christ religion just 40 years after his death. Christ own writing ARE NEVER SEEN. an NEVER competed.

He was murder by you an me peoples like us.

anti Christ destroyed Christ teaching Christ religion

This why I can say ; The Earth has NEVER to my knowledge every. in all that show all I do. The Earth has never seen a second of light. What we call the House of Cain keeps us in the dark. Prove is When ever some Dip shit comes in here an State he or they or we are Gods. This is the darkness we face. old willing to kill and murder it's way throw us all.

So we are ruled by EVIL. at the highest levels. passed our governments.

There goal is to destroy mans path to what we call heaven. they done this at lest 4 time in the passed. This why we se billion around the holy mountain. There not going home there not beaning recycled. The system is out wack spiritually.

In the US a place where the words my Bible n my Gun House of Cain satanism. keep it dark do not progress stay asleep. they want sheep n I want lions

How can I say the words my Bible and my Gun are satanist words. ;

Gods 1st law is ; It acknowledges an appose's. go to what is opposite of what God's wants for us. meaning its satanism. In a Christian sense.

Those human powers that want'a'be
We want to Rule you. Wouldn't you like us to, rule you. see We can depopulate. We will start a war n send YOUR children to there deaths.

Dead Kennedys - Kinky Sex Makes the World Go 'Round
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVGg_5grOTg

Holds hand to ear shhhssss See how good we are. No complaints.

All of this is HATE based again House of Cain
Skys
Thanks for your post cinder. My research has led me to different understandings about the authenticity of Jesus Christ and there are a lot of resources online that explain apparent inconsistences, so it's important not to jump to conclusions.

However, I agree we are ruled by evil through our governments but as Christ said, although they rule the physical world, the do not rule the spirit.