Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 25-12-2014, 02:24 PM   #261
terrysmith123
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
And how can you be so sure? Your idiocy is why you are so sure(or mind control). I know for a fact they can see through people's eyes, they have shown me pictures of things I have seen, and they can read minds as well.
When you say "they" are you referring to ET?

Quote:
Public science can almost do this... Your discernment is terrible.
"public science"? Do you mean the "God Helmet" which requires a skull cap and electrodes? What "public science" are you referring to?

--------------------
Disinformation: Another factor contributing to the low profile of organised stalking in the media is an extremely well funded, extensive and highly organised disinformation campaign – a common tactic in counterintelligence operations. In the case of organised stalking, the disinformation is mainly intended to mitigate exposure of the crime. www.defeatgangstalking.org
--------------------

Last edited by terrysmith123; 25-12-2014 at 02:41 PM.
terrysmith123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2014, 05:16 PM   #262
deca

CNN: Electromagnetic Mind Control Weapons (1 of 2)

Quote:
Uploaded on Aug 18, 2009

1985 CNN Special Assignment
CNN: Electromagnetic Mind Control Weapons (2 of 2)
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2014, 07:42 PM   #263
frankanne

well, it's here to see. And I see Terry being stalked here on this thread.
frankanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2014, 12:54 AM   #264
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrysmith123 View Post
When you say "they" are you referring to ET?
No.

Quote:
"public science"? Do you mean the "God Helmet" which requires a skull cap and electrodes? What "public science" are you referring to?
It is hard to find when I try to google it but I have seen mind eavesdropping science articles. It is public science that we can detect what people are thinking. It's just a matter of sophistication in doing such a thing with black project technology.

Stop trying to claim something you don't have a clue about IMO. Stick to what you know and are familiar with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankanne View Post
well, it's here to see. And I see Terry being stalked here on this thread.
Really? I just see terry and deca arguing. I guess perception is like that....

I have mostly only disputed him when he erroneously claims TPTB are not good at mind control technology yet. It's far beyond experimental stages... I know this intimately. I wish I didn't. Gets old when armchair experts try to figure with flawed logic certain things. Usually they are only interested in logic that goes along with their predetermined belief.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2014, 12:36 PM   #265
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
No.

It is hard to find when I try to google it but I have seen mind eavesdropping science articles. It is public science that we can detect what people are thinking. It's just a matter of sophistication in doing such a thing with black project technology.

Stop trying to claim something you don't have a clue about IMO. Stick to what you know and are familiar with.

Really? I just see terry and deca arguing. I guess perception is like that....

I have mostly only disputed him when he erroneously claims TPTB are not good at mind control technology yet. It's far beyond experimental stages... I know this intimately. I wish I didn't. Gets old when armchair experts try to figure with flawed logic certain things. Usually they are only interested in logic that goes along with their predetermined belief.
I've seen some of your videos, and some others as well on youtube. Great job, and I hope you can break free of it. There are a lot of TI's out there. In a sense, we're all TI's..... we're all being subtly harrassed and mind controlled, it seems some are picked for a more "in depth" type of harrassment, and it seems some people are just picked randomly to be subjects.

I was sort of messed with at one time in my life. I was having dreams, which were dreams within a dream within a dream... multileveled. I would dream I had done something horrible, then "wake up" in that dream reassuring myself it was just a dream, then realize I had really done something awful, then I would "wake up" in that dream... 3 or 4 levels of it, so that when I woke up in the morning I was wracking my brain for some hidden memory of an awful event. I had these dreams a number of times over a period of a few weeks and they went away after I discussed them with someone and they gave me a little "prayer" to say.

I also had an instance where a group of people were trying to get my kids taken away from me when I became a single dad. Calling Children's Aid on me, telling the school I was a horrible parent, watch for signs etc. This went on for a year and a half, luckily I'm a good dad with awesome kids and this was unfounded and never pursued in great detail by Children's Aid.

So I have been harrassed at times, hell I may be now for all I know, but not to the degree some of these TI's have... no way. No one deserves to be a guinea pig. Bless you, best wishes to you, I'm pulling for you.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 10:22 PM   #266
terrysmith123
Inactive

This is an example of a genuine Gang Stalking victim:

Documentary on ZERSETZEN - Spies, Lies and Threats from Roderick Russell on Vimeo.

terrysmith123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 01:13 AM   #267
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
I've seen some of your videos, and some others as well on youtube. Great job, and I hope you can break free of it. There are a lot of TI's out there. In a sense, we're all TI's..... we're all being subtly harrassed and mind controlled, it seems some are picked for a more "in depth" type of harrassment, and it seems some people are just picked randomly to be subjects.

I was sort of messed with at one time in my life. I was having dreams, which were dreams within a dream within a dream... multileveled. I would dream I had done something horrible, then "wake up" in that dream reassuring myself it was just a dream, then realize I had really done something awful, then I would "wake up" in that dream... 3 or 4 levels of it, so that when I woke up in the morning I was wracking my brain for some hidden memory of an awful event. I had these dreams a number of times over a period of a few weeks and they went away after I discussed them with someone and they gave me a little "prayer" to say.

I also had an instance where a group of people were trying to get my kids taken away from me when I became a single dad. Calling Children's Aid on me, telling the school I was a horrible parent, watch for signs etc. This went on for a year and a half, luckily I'm a good dad with awesome kids and this was unfounded and never pursued in great detail by Children's Aid.

So I have been harrassed at times, hell I may be now for all I know, but not to the degree some of these TI's have... no way. No one deserves to be a guinea pig. Bless you, best wishes to you, I'm pulling for you.
Thanks Ron. I agree the whole awakened world is a TI in some form, but like you said there are varying degrees.

I suspect your dream experiences were Virtual Reality tech.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote