Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 03-02-2013, 02:59 PM   #81
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Oh well. I made it as clear as possible.

You only have to do an internet search to discover the true effects of Kundalini enlightenment.

One chap online I read about hadn't slept for a month and feels anxiety.....God knows what happened to him in the end.

Not sleeping for a month means your subconscious mind has integrated with your conscious mind as I mentioned earlier.

This is extremely dangerous and means you cannot really function in society. Jung himself was careful to warn against this practice saying it is spiritually very dangerous and can lead to schizophrenia, in fact schizophrenia is a similar phenomenon to kundalini activation.
if the kundalini experience happens naturally, of it's own accord, rather than the individual actively seeking it, and in some cases forcing it, i believe that it can be a very profound and powerful experience: but (imho) you have to allow it to happen rather than go seeking for it.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:10 PM   #82
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post
if the kundalini experience happens naturally, of it's own accord, rather than the individual actively seeking it, and in some cases forcing it, i believe that it can be a very profound and powerful experience: but (imho) you have to allow it to happen rather than go seeking for it.
It can be. But one needs to be very careful.

I have outlined the dangers and advised on the best way to experience Kundalini, ie in a remote secluded place where the world will not poison your experience too much,

I expect there are a lot of casualties out there from kundalini psychosis.

And it's being promoted as something it isn't.

An example of this lack of understanding is our friend Hobo who has been reading all these Guru books but has little understanding of what Kundalini really is.

I think it's best to explain things as they are and not as some people want then to be.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:49 PM   #83
ciko

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0thetrooth0 View Post
Im afraid of going to hell but i dont believe in hell persay. its like 90% i dont believe in hell but 10 percent of me does. im afraid that when i die ill go to hell. im like paranoid. i cant live life. when i think about death i think about the possbility of hell being real and me going there. its mestup. i also want to "exit" life but im afraid ill go straight to hell. i would call myself agnostic. anyone else have this problem? how can i overcome my fear of hell. i live my life however i want to doing what some people might call "sins" so i live like a free guy but when i think about death/afterlife im really really scared of hell being real. dam i hate whoever invented hell they really screwed up my life. any advice or something would be much appreciated.
Hell is real place, no doubt about it, and i can tell you that what you feel is only good for you, or i should say, God sent this feeling to you so you can save yourself from hellfire. How? beacuse when you learn how to avoid hell in hereafter that is a great success.

God informed us in details about hell in his holy book Quran and that we shall do good deeds and avoid bad deeds and believe in God so we ca go to paradise instead of hell.

God said in quran:

2:24...beware of the Fire prepared for the disbelievers, whose fuel is men and stones.

to learn more about hell and how to save yourself read quran
Quran in english
http://www.islam101.com/quran/yusufAli/index.htm

38:8 "...but they are in doubt concerning My Quran and this is because they have not yet tasted My Punishment!
O My servants who have transgressed against their own souls, despair not of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful. (Surah az-Zumar 39:53)

Last edited by ciko; 03-02-2013 at 04:50 PM.
ciko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:06 PM   #84
grandmasterp
Banned

Never been keen on the Moslem version of Hell but their Heaven sure sounds like good fun.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:13 PM   #85
ciko

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Never been keen on the Moslem version of Hell but their Heaven sure sounds like good fun.
Descriptions of Hell in Islam
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1832

The Intensity of its Fire

Abu Hurairah (radiAllahu anhu) narrated: “When Allah’s Messenger (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said,
Your ordinary fire is one of the 70 potions of the Hellfire,’ someone commented, ‘O Messenger of Allah, would it (ordinary fire) not be sufficient (to burn the wrongdoers)?’ At that, Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said, ‘The Hellfire has 69 more portions than ordinary (worldly) fire, and all of them are as hot as this (worldly fire).’”
[Sahih al-Bukhari]

38:8 "...but they are in doubt concerning My Quran and this is because they have not yet tasted My Punishment!
O My servants who have transgressed against their own souls, despair not of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful. (Surah az-Zumar 39:53)
ciko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 06:42 PM   #86
hobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Oh well. I made it as clear as possible.

You only have to do an internet search to discover the true effects of Kundalini enlightenment.

One chap online I read about hadn't slept for a month and feels anxiety.....God knows what happened to him in the end.

Not sleeping for a month means your subconscious mind has integrated with your conscious mind as I mentioned earlier.

This is extremely dangerous and means you cannot really function in society. Jung himself was careful to warn against this practice saying it is spiritually very dangerous and can lead to schizophrenia, in fact schizophrenia is a similar phenomenon to kundalini activation.

There's rather a large corpus of writings on this subject:

http://biologyofkundalini.com/articl...dSchizophrenia
Looks like an interesting link.Never heard of Jana Dixon before. I´ll look more into it.

It was quite funny though, that her homepage linked to a facebook-page that liked Ramana Maharshi; the master I just mentioned, and whom you so quickly and arrogantly dismissed as a phoney guru, filled with all kinds of dark entities...
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Integ...00286473395038

"The one who dies before he dies, doesn´t die when he dies."

Last edited by hobo; 03-02-2013 at 06:45 PM.
hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:44 PM   #87
blista

Hell, like what the fuck, as if I can't choose where to go by myself after death. You're free after death and your soul is immortal, you shouldn't forget that.
blista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:41 PM   #88
sheeplenotpeople

Quote:
Originally Posted by blista View Post
Hell, like what the fuck, as if I can't choose where to go by myself after death. You're free after death and your soul is immortal, you shouldn't forget that.
Indeed.
Old 12-06-2014, 12:36 PM   #89
rolling7
Inactive

Default Believ

Quote:
Originally Posted by markdiegutis View Post
Indeed.
John 6:29
Acts 26.31

If hell is real then the above scriptures apply. These are the glad tidings. . It's not that hard to believe. Believe it! Beleeeeeeee dat.

Born once. Die twice!
Born twice. Die once!

You have to loose your life to gain it, the light switch is, TURNING, your will over to Him, every morning, and maybe even several times through out the day, the manna from heaven and existing in Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is reality. All things were created through him by him and for him. It has an automatic off switch at the end of twenty four hours.

You will be amazed at the results.

Last edited by rolling7; 12-06-2014 at 02:28 PM.
rolling7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2014, 08:15 AM   #90
jesusissalvation

Quote:
Im afraid of going to hell but i dont believe in hell persay. its like 90% i dont believe in hell but 10 percent of me does. im afraid that when i die ill go to hell. im like paranoid. i cant live life. when i think about death i think about the possbility of hell being real and me going there. its mestup. i also want to "exit" life but im afraid ill go straight to hell. i would call myself agnostic. anyone else have this problem? how can i overcome my fear of hell. i live my life however i want to doing what some people might call "sins" so i live like a free guy but when i think about death/afterlife im really really scared of hell being real. dam i hate whoever invented hell they really screwed up my life. any advice or something would be much appreciated.
That is how I felt for practically all my life. I mean, who on earth invents a story about a place of "burning fire and torment" which lasts "forever and ever" without end? Even more so, what type of sadistic god would subject people to that type of torture for eternity?!

The truth about hell my friend, is actually A LOT simpler than we realize. Hell simply = the grave. If you are comfortable with knowing you are absolutely going to DIE one day, then you should be comfortable knowing that you are going to your grave.

The question you have to ask yourself then, is whether or not you would like to remain in your grave permanently, or if you want to continue living in the world hereafter.

Most people simply just make the choice to "live life as they please" and are content to go to their graves, never to "rise no more". Aleister Crowley said it best [in speaking to us doing our own thing] when he said, "Do what thou wilt".

Jesus taught His follows that they should seek to do what God's will is i.e "Thy kingdom come . Thy will be done..." ~ Matthew 6:10 - completely opposite teachings.

As always.....your choice.

Blessings

JIS
jesusissalvation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2014, 12:47 PM   #91
saty

Quote:
watch this video

Priest says Hell is an invention of the church to control people with fear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkaH3hEmV3M
Old 26-07-2014, 06:57 PM   #92
loveoctopus
Inactive

you can't goto hell if you don't believe in it. Hell is something that may manifest for people if they believe in it strongly enough that they create themselves, but every individual has the ability to create their own reality in life and death.
loveoctopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2015, 06:47 AM   #93
divineangel
Banned

sin creates hell

sin hurts the sinner

do not sin
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2015, 07:03 AM   #94
divineangel
Banned

what is sin?
here is a list of the 7 deadly sins, some call them pale gas as they are like odious, noxious fumes that cause suffering death and hell in this life and after.

p pride, vanity
a avarice, greed
l lust
e envy

g gluttony
a anger, fear
s sloth, laziness

do not do any of these deadly sins, stay away from, ignore, people who sin, who try to provoke you to sin-bring out the worst in you, or tempt you to sin.
every day throw sin and sinfull thoughts out of your head.
flood your mind with good.

there are other harmful sins, sinners, such as backbiters, gossips, drunks, rioters, backstabbers. the sire of all sin and sinners is a liar, robber and murderer.
tell sinners and sin to get lost, go away, get out of here. silently or outloud.
matthew and nt say more.

Last edited by divineangel; 22-02-2015 at 07:43 AM.
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2015, 08:27 PM   #95
logos880

Quote:
Originally Posted by divineangel View Post
sin creates hell

sin hurts the sinner

do not sin
+1
Old 02-03-2015, 11:22 AM   #96
zimboy69

Quote:
Why even be afraid of hell

the devil is probably the good one

out of god and the devil

god killed the whole planet

the devil killed 11 people, and most of these people god told the devil to do it

so who really is the evil one

plus if you know god is good how do you know, did god tell you

its not like he would lie

Im pretty sure no christian really thinks about this

lets say heaven/hell is real

imagine your in heaven and your mother is in hell

you know every second of every day she is in agony, she is being burnt to a crisp are you really going to be happy in heaven

I can just imagine how much fun it would be watching her in agony, screaming , begging for mercy ,anything for it to stop day after day ,year after year, knowing she is in so much pain and torture

all because she didn't believe in the correct god(or anything else you think )

oh I can feel the fun

nothing like seeing,hearing,smelling your own mother being burned FOREVER

fun, fun, fun

welcome to heaven that's what awaits you

Last edited by zimboy69; 02-03-2015 at 11:43 AM.
zimboy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 01:41 PM   #97
grandmasterp
Banned

That fictional Hell is a pussy compared to living through a winter on England's East Coast - sheer Hell enough for anyone.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 03:56 PM   #98
midnightacity

Oh look a post on hell. I will write my views here.
Fears are quite a good tool of control you see, and I suppose in history we see that hell was often used to scare people and encourage people to be religious although we also see that such a concept can be found in many religious such Buddhism. You can't be quite sure what the word hell is referring to, many things on earth could count as hell, hell could just be any state of torment.
Also it is easier to cultivate and develop fear of unknown so I guess that is why people can be quite scared of it.

Maybe even (just as a bit of speculation) the fact that the idea of hell is so scary due to the fact it is repeatedly features in many cultures and become something permanently scary as it is so embedded in culture or even our minds similar to other explanations for irrational fears such as fears of snakes. That is all just speculation only.

Quote:
They say that none are so hopelessly enslaved as those who think that they are free. Well, I know I'm enslaved. I know I'm a prisoner, here for crimes committed. What crimes I do not know, but I only have to look at my many selfish actions in this lifetime, to see there is something wrong with me, and that I belong here. I think I've come to accept it. And funnily enough, I perceive that truth makes me feel more free than I did when I didn't believe I was a prisoner. First step to sanity is knowing you are insane. Another saying I agree with. I meant what I said. This is all very serious, and it's no good talking about deserving to live and how bad God is if He doesn't let you live. There is only Good because it is protected. If left unchecked, evil would unravel everything that is Good. And my warning to one and all is the following - if you don't treat this with the seriousness it deserves, and believe that you have a right to live forever just because you think so, then you are still far from the Kingdom, within or without. And this isn't meant to make anyone feel bad, or to raise myself above anyone, but is said in the spirit of Love. Everyone is free to disagree, but please try not to hate. There is too much of that in this world as it is.
[Analysis on slightly old post on page 3]
Although it is great to read others views as it is interesting to see how they are reached, though this post is a little old I need think I need to point out a few flaws in this view plus a couple of questions as I see that this view seems not quite right to me, I don't mean to be judgmental or anything but instead just skeptical.

By punishing I don't really understand what god (I don't believe in one however) is trying to achieve? Like is it a form of conditioning like Operant Conditioning (the one in which you learn from consequences). I get that some things you need to experience to understand but I don't see how you can come to the conclusion that people have committed crimes. Sure there is such stuff in the bible about sinning etc. but does that doesn't really seem to suggest that. I get that life can feel like a prison (and kind of be one), especially because of the different unwanted circumstances people can go through but you know I don't see it really possible to commit crimes unless you are living physically e.g. on a planet like earth so the thing is you must have lived on a planet without committing a crime first logically speaking.

Quote:
Why even be afraid of hell

the devil is probably the good one

out of god and the devil

god killed the whole planet

the devil killed 11 people, and most of these people god told the devil to do it

so who really is the evil one
Yeah in comparison to god in the bible he doesn't seem to do much killing and other things. Maybe they are both the same thing?

http://www.nobeliefs.com/DarkBible/darkbible6.htm

Quote:
God & Satan The Same?

"AND Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel." (I Chronicles 21:1)

"AND again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah." (II Samuel 24:1)
Comment

Here we have either a contradiction, a grave Biblical error, God and Satan working together, or the unmistakable interpretation that God and Satan "are" one and the same! Given that fundamentalists believe the Bible contains no errors or contradictions, then that leaves only the last two possibilities.

Note that the capitalized word "AND" appears at the beginning of each verse and the message appears at the beginning of each chapter.

Note also that the name Lucifer (another name for Satan) means light bearer, or morning star: "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer to the ground..." (Isaiah 14:12)

The last page of the Bible reveals Jesus: "I am the root and offspring of David, and the bright and morning star." (Rev. 22:16)

It should now become clear to the reader why some Satanist cults use the same Bible as the Christians.

(See also evil and good from God: Lamentations 3: 38-39)
well maybe anyway.. I wouldn't trust neither if they existed

Last edited by midnightacity; 02-03-2015 at 04:00 PM.
midnightacity is offline   Reply With Quote