Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 23-10-2010, 12:31 PM   #281
moondancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe christ View Post
What is da problem with these scanners? I've seen photos of da "nude" bodies and they aren't even bad. Can't even jerk off to it. Stop being so insecure.
Shhh...Quiet please.

only serious discussion and serious pisstakes can happen on this thread... not down right silliness
moondancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2010, 01:10 PM   #282
moondancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookfar View Post
Haven't been online for a few days so only just replying now. But..... Moonthang, you are fucking brilliant babe!!!! Am SO proud of you for standing up to them like that, you're a star imo & I've been telling everyone (although as you know, some of them just think you're nuts, lol), but I'm well chuffed that you did it, well done!! You've made the stand that thousands have wanted to but didn't have the bollox! You know I'm now gonna be checking under your skirt to see just how big your balls really are, lol!! But seriously, you did a great job & should be proud of yourself hun

Being a "tiny statistic" is NOT good enough though, you now have the perfect time to make a song & dance about this. If they are going to log it that you refused, then bloody well tell them WHY you refused & have it in writing to various organisations so that you've had your say LOUDLY!! Let everyone know that the "no opt out option" is NOT available to us in the UK. I was NOT aware of that until you found out & was well shocked by that news!! It's fucking outrageous that we're denied getting zapped with radiation without our consent - how fucking dare they force us to go through them when everyone else in the world has a choice??? Health risks have not been properly monitored and if they say they have then where is the information "proving" that they are safe cos I've not seen it? Who know's what they're doing with the pics, even though they say they're not "looking at them", then WTF do you have to go through it for FFS???!!! Sorry but this really winds me up & it's just yet another step for them taking away our civil liberties. We've let them get away with FAR too much in the UK, it's time we all made a stand against this as it's only gonna get worse.

I'm glad you're emailing and looking into it all further hun, this is really essential I feel and I think we should all be doing the same, sending letters/emails voicing our concerns cos this effects us all. Have been busy over the last few days but I will hopefully get something in writing myself next week and send it off to them.

Love you lots, you big balled brave lass you, lol!! xx

Hey bel Great post there honey!!
Fuck! Have you been on the coffee? love it when youre feisty.. Awww thanks sweetheart x and thanks for your support on the day - listening to me outside airport, waffling on at 100mph and again at night x

Youre right in what you say about making a noise and ensuring people know there is no opt out. Regarding information which proves they are safe... That EC report states, in so many words, that due to the dosage of radiation recieved from backscatter xrays, they should be safe (I posted something on it this morning, on the thread in todays news) Ive sent another email today, this time to the Air Transport Users Council (AUC) which is the UKs consumer council watchdog for air travel. Will put it in a seperate post.

Much love to you... I miss you lots x

Last edited by moondancer; 23-10-2010 at 01:12 PM.
moondancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2010, 07:44 PM   #283
white horse
Banned

Post TSA encounter at SAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap12345 View Post
What are we to do regarding these body scanners? I need to fly alot, i have no choice in the matter, but i do not want to put my body through 20-30 high energy X-Rays Per year, Doctors say you should not have more than 4 X-Rays per year, and these machines are higher powered than the X Rays used by doctors.

Surely this is a breach of my basic human right to life? If I go through these things every time i get on a flight i am going to die of cancer within 5 years...It is exactly the same for anyone else who flies regularily. What are we to do when these things are compulsory and you have to make a choice between either Cancer or never leaving your country. Also, how long is it going to be before they start introducing them in Football stadiums and Train Stations??

I dont really care about people seeing me naked, but this is going to cause serious health problems, i guess people will have to get used to people dropping down like flies at 30 from cancer from now on like its a normal thing. No doubt the elite will never have to use them.

Also, what about the people that operate the things they are going to be recieving massive doses of radiation daily.

It makes me so angry when i read comments saying commercial flight is not an obligatory thing, how else are you supposed to cross the atlantic??? There is no other way, other than possibly a container ship....
http://johnnyedge.blogspot.com/2010/...y-between.html

A friend of mine sent me this link to someone's blog re their experience at San Diego airport Teminal 2;

They also have asked to copy/paste this link far and wide as much as possbile to raise awareness about the abuse of liberties and privacy.

Also uploaded some videos/audio from camera phone;

Quote:

He informed me that I could not leave the airport. He said that once I start the screening in the secure area, I could not leave until it was completed. Having left the area, he stated, I would be subject to a civil suit and a $10,000 fine.
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote