Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 20-02-2019, 11:03 PM   #21
raburgeson

Yes you do need trees. Water table and shaded ground. Also I would like to draw your attention to the fact that they have been used as antenna. That is your hint for the day. Antennas can broadcast and receive. There is another tip. That is all you get, now for once in your life figure out the benefits of having trees.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2019, 01:51 PM   #22
cinder_darkskys

NAaa

we don't need trees ; we need lead filled air. Toxic wast on every street corner. The Seas should be filled up with it. We don't need the seas or the fish.

We need more Russia hacker's stealing from the worlds nations an imprisoning honest police. investigating GLOBAL government CRIMES.

We'll call that 1 a spy ; while faking elections an improisoning the oppsition. in Russia. :-) See they showing us. This is what you need.

This has been shown an proved. These are things we do not need. trees n water.

I mean if we need them Why I would think you be fighting the people whom are taking them away you. After all that what we do.

Is KILL. Is it not Just what we do. Has there even been 1 second of actual light

An this shows commitment of need. The people fighting these people are HERO's. Not criminals.

The criminals are the one's causing these problems. beyond the law. That you are forced to comply to. THE one whom make up the LAWS. that restrict you from acting.

Put up a hand's face in on the other hand an begin to move finger n thumbs like a mouth. Looks at them bla bla bla. they face at each other saying nothing.

That all we got the is bla bla's

When you need something You'll be will fight for it.

Other wise it not need.

You would KNOW CLEAN WATER is a human right. its not a privilege. Its a RIGHT that each of us need. An to to sell it is IMMORAL. On every conceivable level. Its the same for trees

An when we look at. The KILLING the of trees. an the horrifying brown an black spots on those leaves. an we talk about the whales We are talking about same things.

All cause by the same problems. The same kind of peoples causing the problems. Effecting the majority of the worlds population.

You won't find any pity or mercy for these people. In me. My own Nation with held asset form me. An then forced me to fight for them. what should have been waiting for me the second i was out school. I got no love for them any of them.

You find NO mercy in me at all for them. An I am will to let you to make those changes. even if you don't want them.

It how we choice to fight. This is not of fight with firearms. It a fight of minds and, always great to see you raburgeson

Sky's flips a loop in a Noose

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 21-02-2019 at 02:14 PM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2019, 02:37 PM   #23
cinder_darkskys

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
Yes you do need trees. Water table and shaded ground. Also I would like to draw your attention to the fact that they have been used as antenna. That is your hint for the day. Antennas can broadcast and receive. There is another tip. That is all you get, now for once in your life figure out the benefits of having trees.
I'm not sure if i use the word antenna base on what I know. OR use the words being used.

It seem to me. People make there own choice's an tend to lay blame on. Anything but the problems at hand. This include's there own live's.

In my case I can not get by the years of mental torment these people inflected on me. It governments my base line mental programing. Its not going to change. I have decided in my head. These people infected these torments on me. based on my experiences.

This hostialy feed the beast. which you call an antenna ; Which is just a conductor of singles. It has NO MIND of it own. You an I do. an that is the difference. We can decide what is executable for us

Let find out if I got by this ;
In my case I can not get by the years of mental torment these people inflected on me. It governments my base line mental programing. Its not going to change. I have decided in my head. These people infected these torments on me. based on my experiences

Do I talk about this every day. is it the focus of what I do or am fighting for.
No.
I have moved on. an that which i call the beast has no power over me. It's much more then an antenna. but not unexpectable to me.
here why what you are basically telling people is ; there a constant connection between us and what ever. This i can agree with

Skys PeaceLovesAll

Metallica Turn The Page Official Music Video (w/ Lyrics)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqZCG3LzVac

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 21-02-2019 at 03:02 PM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote