Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 15-12-2009, 10:44 AM   #21
lordzoma

I found this site:

http://www.lagunaclay.com/catalog/pdf/lcc_dryraw.pdf

Which has tons of powders in lots of different colors.

I haven't ordered from them yet though. The two powders I do have, steel powder and iron oxide, I bought from ebay. I got 10 pounds of iron oxide powder for 15 bucks.
Old 15-12-2009, 02:08 PM   #22
princessofwands

Wow, they sell a lot of stuff!

thank you Lordzoma.

princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:58 PM   #23
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzoma View Post
The harmonics pendant is certainly nice, I'll give it that.

You have to remember a key point when questioning the strength of a piece of orgonite -

The amount of metal in the mix controls how much electromagnetic energy is going to be converted inside the pendant. The surface area is what counts, not the net weight.

Those pieces are made with titanium, aluminum, copper. Standard metals with standard densities.

The surface area of iron is 30 times more than aluminum (as a comparison) so pendants made with nano particles of iron have as much surface area to compare it to wearing several HHGs around your neck. The use of nano particles in orgonite is new and I have more than one nano piece and I have to say they are by far the strongest pieces I've seen.

Dennis at OrgoneCrystals.com sells nano pieces. If you want to buy the most absolute jam packed pendant possible, commission him to make a super high density nano pendant in the same style as the black nano pendant. I'm wearing it now and I have to say it is too powerful to handle at times. i've been literally forcing myself to sleep with it on and i've been going through a hell of a fucking detox.

I'd go with the quality of the orgonite at orgonecrystals.com over any other seller of orgonite simply because nano orgonite and powdered metals is definitely where it's at. I've made almost 20 pieces now using iron powder and steel powder (nothing near the quality of dennis's pieces) and powdered metals definitely make the pieces much stronger.

Hootenization.com is also another great site. The Shiva is supposed to be one of the best orgonite pieces around, though they are deceptive since the metal / resin ratio is way down, those pieces use spirals and geometry in order to get the power amped up.
Well, i got a black nano pendant about a month ago, and it is every bit as powerful as you said yours is lordzoma.

It took a few weeks to even be able to wear it all day and night. I had to build up the wearing time slowly each day, and can just about wear it 24/7 now after a month.

Brilliant for meditation and vivid dreams, I've had many clear visions and dreams using it.

An excellent pendant. I will be getting more nano stuff soon.

Thanks for the recommendation lordzoma.
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:02 PM   #24
biblegirl

thanks for the update 21_12_2012

i also got one of those black nano pendants, they are intense as well as beautiful
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:18 PM   #25
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
thanks for the update 21_12_2012

i also got one of those black nano pendants, they are intense as well as beautiful
VERY intense ! And yes beautiful too. I really love it.
Old 10-02-2010, 10:09 AM   #26
princessofwands

So you guys who have these pendants:

In what way are they 'intense'?

How do they make you feel?

Is it psychological or physical?

Is it only when wearing them, or a lingering effect even when you take them off?

In what way are they 'good for you'?

Do you also see any effects in your environment from them, or is it just for you?

princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 05:27 PM   #27
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
So you guys who have these pendants:
Quote:
In what way are they 'intense'?
Hard to put into words, you'd need to feel it to know.
I experienced detox symptoms even within the first few minutes of wearing it, which lasted for days.
The dreams and visions i have are very vivid and clear, and surprisingly i havent had any bad ones either.

Quote:
How do they make you feel?
Again, hard to put into words, you'd need to feel it to know.

Quote:
Is it psychological or physical?
Both

Quote:
Is it only when wearing them, or a lingering effect even when you take them off?
Both

Quote:
In what way are they 'good for you'?
Anything which creates positive energy and converts negative into positive, and protects, is good.

Quote:
Do you also see any effects in your environment from them, or is it just for you?
Hard to answer, but I have noticed people being more positive towards me, and strangers are either positive or completely avoid me. No conflicts.

Last edited by 21_12_2012; 10-02-2010 at 05:28 PM.
Old 10-02-2010, 09:16 PM   #28
leoo

Hi guys!

So i did some investigating on orgone and found the subject as a whole completely fascinating

Mabye its just the idea that somewhere out there there, somewhere, infinite amount of energy just waiting to be tappped. Its implications would be f'in unimaginable and almost anything would be achievable.

I think that we all agree, that all the things like orgonite, zero point energy generators, perpetual motors etc. etc. are just scratching the surface of the infinite.

The website orgonecrystals.com ofers some decent stuff (I havent found anyone better at orgone than them) so im considering ordering something from there. The black pedants look totaly awesome and maybe this would be the best place to have a pedant customized. Still you have to make somewhat dificult choice which requires a lot of research based mostly on experience. On this website 3 of the pedants contain gold and the black one uses aliuminium insted. Some contain kyanite crystals some tourmalite and on we go. This raises way too many important questions.

The point being..., what is the most "potent" orgone pedant imaginable thus far? And which one would give you the best bang for the buck?
Maybe someone more acquainted with professional orgone device making could explain what are the best materials to use in a pedant, as it does have a finite space in which you can stack material and should look pleasing to the eye
leoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 09:53 PM   #29
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoo View Post
Hi guys!

So i did some investigating on orgone and found the subject as a whole completely fascinating

Mabye its just the idea that somewhere out there there, somewhere, infinite amount of energy just waiting to be tappped. Its implications would be f'in unimaginable and almost anything would be achievable.

I think that we all agree, that all the things like orgonite, zero point energy generators, perpetual motors etc. etc. are just scratching the surface of the infinite.

The website orgonecrystals.com ofers some decent stuff (I havent found anyone better at orgone than them) so im considering ordering something from there. The black pedants look totaly awesome and maybe this would be the best place to have a pedant customized. Still you have to make somewhat dificult choice which requires a lot of research based mostly on experience. On this website 3 of the pedants contain gold and the black one uses aliuminium insted. Some contain kyanite crystals some tourmalite and on we go. This raises way too many important questions.

The point being..., what is the most "potent" orgone pedant imaginable thus far? And which one would give you the best bang for the buck?
Maybe someone more acquainted with professional orgone device making could explain what are the best materials to use in a pedant, as it does have a finite space in which you can stack material and should look pleasing to the eye
I think the black nano is the most powerful pendant by orgonecrystals.com

I have been wondering what a nano moldavite pendant would be like for strength/power.

I have built up a collection of moldavites over the years, they are powerful crystals.

I also have many other crystals which i wonder would be good in a nano pendant, such as Phenacite, Azeztulite, Dioptase, Emerald, Ruby, Seraphinite, Rhodochrosite, and others i cannot remember the names of right now, but all have different properties and powers.
Old 10-02-2010, 10:23 PM   #30
leoo

You have a realy cool crystal collection !
In one of his videos "Tripple you memory and inteligence" Alan Fry refered to 3 crystals in particular: lepidolite (i believe with a higher lithium quantity), kunzite and tourmaline. He said they have the power to absorb negative energies during the day which can be later released by runing water over the crystal. This is what initialy made me more deeply interested in crystals and their amplification, such as orgone. (his videos can be found on ConCen.org and some of them on Honesty.org if ur interested)

Still when purchasing something with so much potential I wouldn't mind spending 100% more for a quality product which would last me a lifetime
Old 11-02-2010, 12:32 AM   #31
wolf367

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoo View Post
You have a realy cool crystal collection !
In one of his videos "Tripple you memory and inteligence" Alan Fry refered to 3 crystals in particular: lepidolite (i believe with a higher lithium quantity), kunzite and tourmaline. He said they have the power to absorb negative energies during the day which can be later released by runing water over the crystal. This is what initialy made me more deeply interested in crystals and their amplification, such as orgone. (his videos can be found on ConCen.org and some of them on Honesty.org if ur interested)

Still when purchasing something with so much potential I wouldn't mind spending 100% more for a quality product which would last me a lifetime
I just bought a pendant from Orgone crystals. Can anyone tell me how long it took to receive theirs? Also, does it come with a chain, or do you need to buy your own?
wolf367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 11:26 AM   #32
leoo

Which one did u get? And why?
Btw if it comes without a chain or smth what are you going to use? Leather or organic fabrics sounds good to me, but then theres the question, would the correct necklase chain amplify the orgone even more? Like plugging an antenna to your radio to increase the coverage and divert the frequencies around it.

Also what do you think about Sigils (runes, paintings, letters and what not) on such a piece? Maybe it would serve the potency of the orgone piece as well as the eye.
Old 11-02-2010, 12:42 PM   #33
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf367 View Post
I just bought a pendant from Orgone crystals. Can anyone tell me how long it took to receive theirs? Also, does it come with a chain, or do you need to buy your own?
Mine took a few weeks. I am in the UK.

It came on a cord.
Old 11-02-2010, 12:58 PM   #34
creepingdave

The one I bought from Dennis took exactly 2 weeks, and that was during Christmas time also. I too got the nano black one and wear it 24/7. I guess im not very sensitive to energies, I could certainly feel its power, as i've had 'normal' ones in the past were I haven't felt much from them.
creepingdave is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:32 AM   #35
darryl84

Im thinking of buying an orgonite pendant, is the one at orgonecrystals.com the most effective? The black one looks good aswell on there, and i'd much prefer something that 'fits in' to a 'normal look' too, just makes lie a bit easier at the moment, haha!
"Time isn’t precious at all, because it is an illusion. What you perceive as precious is not time but the one point that is out of time: the Now. That is precious indeed. The more you are focused on time—past and future—the more you miss the Now, the most precious thing there is." - Eckhart Tolle
darryl84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 11:17 AM   #36
gyandev

HI Everyone,

I know it's been some time, but are you guys still wearing your pendants?
I am curious if your opinions have changed or if you have discovered anything new and more powerful?

Thanks a lot!
gyandev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 12:21 PM   #37
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyandev View Post
HI Everyone,

I know it's been some time, but are you guys still wearing your pendants?
I am curious if your opinions have changed or if you have discovered anything new and more powerful?

Thanks a lot!
I am undecided..
Its one of those things that cant yet be measured..Though i have tried with plants and not seen any definitive proof.
I have had great luck and am admiring my garden which my beautifull son loves to play and my beatuifull prgnent GF loves to tender all of which wernt there before she introduced me to orgonite..
Could this be attributied to orgonite? I really dont know..

I think our minds and souls are the greatest most powerfull orgone devices.

I did love making the stuff but that toxic shit always gives me a headache and has put me off.
I still dont understand how OrgoniteTM has any semblance to orgone accumulators that requires organic meterial Though i like the idea of energy being released from the crystal is that energy really orgone?
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 12:31 PM   #38
thee_doctor

I have found out that the body will absorb the power of the pendant's frequency to sometimes you think that it's not producing as much power as it did when you made it or purchased it, it's still working as the day it was made or purchased.

so when you think to go for a stronger pendant it might not be too good for you as your body's bio field is in connection with the old one, if the orgone pendant is well made stick to it rather than replacing it with something else, sometimes the illusion is to switch it but testing out what is best for you.
thee_doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 04:53 PM   #39
sensei

Not for Sale.

24K Gold,
Nano Gold,
Lemurian Seed Crystal,
Nano Crystals.

Very clean orgone field output.

Sєηѕєι
Old 28-05-2012, 12:06 AM   #40
gyandev

h2pogo,
I have to say that I definitely feel the orgone pendants effect.
Practicing meditation has given me the sensitivity to feel how it actually feels like to wear the pendant - by just looking at it's picture.
There is two pendants that I have found really good until now:
First one is the one from the picture above posted by Sensei and the second one is the M17 on this page: http://mortonorgoneart.spruz.com/product-page.htm
Sensei's one is more powerful but M17 has a quality of opening the crown chakra and chakras above it - not only because the producer claims it does that, but I can literally feel it.

So of course I would want a Sensei's pendant with his technology that would embed the 17 minerals used for the M17.

The 'interesting' thing is that I started drowsing since yesterday, to be able to compare different pendants powers on a scale. Asking the question: Will this pendant help in my spiritual ascent? For both of pendants I have got a very honest answer. I had YES on the left of the pendulum, NO on it's right, and it (the pendulum) honestly started moving back and forth (instead of to the left or to the right). I find no honesty grater than that.

All this being said, I have already ordered a pendant from Sensei
And decided to stop seeking for ascent in material things.
gyandev is offline   Reply With Quote