Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 01-09-2009, 03:26 PM   #41
gripit

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisatu View Post
Correct. You can have the seeds as souvenirs.
I can buy a hundred different kinds a couple blocks from my house. It's actually legal to grow pot in Canada, provided you have a license. However, there's a limit to how much you can grow, and you obviously need a lot for weed oil.
gripit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 03:39 PM   #42
clint_giles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gripit View Post
I can buy a hundred different kinds a couple blocks from my house. It's actually legal to grow pot in Canada, provided you have a license. However, there's a limit to how much you can grow, and you obviously need a lot for weed oil.
yes indeed average of 10 plants,per pound. give or take (depending on size)

of the money tree.
clint_giles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 03:41 PM   #43
kisatu

Quote:
Interesting. I was answering regarding UK law.
kisatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 03:44 PM   #44
gripit

Default Vapourizer

I wonder how effective a Vapourizer would be for killing cancer. I bet it would be good for throat or lung cancer, at the very least. Perhaps you'd have to vape a shit load of it and be blasted outta your gourd 24 hrs a day though...which isn't much of an issue for me

They're pretty expensive, but since I can't find weed oil, I might buy one...

Quote:
How does our vaporizer work?

Our vaporizer works by heating your substances to the exact temperature the *active* chemicals such as marijuana, salvia and many other herbs. For example THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and the cannabinoid's like CBN will actually vaporize into a "thin mist" - it does not burn.

This "mist" is the vaporized, active chemicals which are then captured in a small Pyrex glass dome ready to be inhaled via the tube whenever you want to.

Our vaporizers are easy to use; just place some herb onto the small dish and flick your vaporizer "on". Wait a little while for it to begin vaporizing. Once you can see the "mist" swirling around in the glass dome you can begin to inhale the vapor. Use the tube supplied and experience a new and pure herbal buzz.
or, I might make my own! Seems to be several pot forums where people have done so. Check this out
Old 01-09-2009, 04:29 PM   #45
grachtengordel
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by clint_giles View Post
hash is made from plant matter and its pressed.
that is wrong, hash is RESIN. any minimal amounts of plant matter that make it through the seive are toleratd but reduce the 'grade' of the hash.

I have made enough hash in my time to know this
grachtengordel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:40 PM   #46
grachtengordel
Inactive

Quote:
I think he uses the whole plant because there is still traces of THC/CBD's in the leaves/stems. He also claims his oil is far more pure than 'street oil',
hmmm, I know that Rick is focused on the THC as THE medicine but am suggesting that maybe other cannabinoids, terpines, etc are an essential PART of the cancer cure

Quote:
I'm not sure eating water hash would get into your system as effectively as eating weed oil.
I think the body/system would welcome it fine, but my question is would the high levels of THC in the water hash reduce tumors as effectively as the 'Simpson' oil which contains ALL the other chemicals present in the herb ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
It's the THC element in the hemp that helps defeat cancer.
that seems to be the accepted understanding at present but regarding patenting and synthesis , they (big pharma) already can synthesise THC and patent that, but they cannot YET create a synthetic form that rivals the a efficacy of pure ganja. this makes researchers think that a combination of cannabinoids as present in the plant are more effective than pure THC.

I'm not sure if this relates to the effects of THC on cancer but the fact that Rick Simpson's oil is made from 'whole plants' rather than 'isolated resin' suggests this may be the case.
grachtengordel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:44 PM   #47
ferret

Default hey everyone

im taking hemp oil for biut 2 months now, peoplle i live with have had colds etc but i havent been ill once.
ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:56 PM   #48
clint_giles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grachtengordel View Post
that is wrong, hash is RESIN. any minimal amounts of plant matter that make it through the seive are toleratd but reduce the 'grade' of the hash.

I have made enough hash in my time to know this
agreed dude,but there are many different ways to make "hash"

the resin is the main substance ofcourse but you can constantly press even leaf to make hash.

its been done, ive seen it done.

the hash you speak of is quite like 'JAMACAN GUM"

WHERE YOU CAN LITERALLY roll the hash into a ball after cutting buds all day.

the hash you speak of i think is using the buds,leaf even stock ,well shaken time and time again through a screen,until you do have nothing but resin and small small pieces from the buds. either ways is good.

kinda like scraping a coffee grinder after grinding up buds for weeks,this is "hash"

im my opinion there is only one good Hash in the world,it smokes the best ,tastes the best and is the best.....its called afganny freedom fighter hash(gold seal) and since this damn war in the middle easteven back in 1991 it is only brought to canada now via soldiers or very very lucky conected people. it hash not been the same since......damn i miss the 80's hash was it.
you could not even find any pot smikers here in onatrio ,except fot the hippies...it was all bottles tokes and hot knife's...but i was a joint guy myself always was

murrocan hash is ok aswell but way to hard. but it fluffs up nice when heated up.

i recently just quit smoking up,after 23 years of everyday smoking ,literally.
half an once a week,easily.

when i was pushing hash,an once a week no problem at all went into my lungs.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:05 PM   #49
gripit

Quote:
hmmm, I know that Rick is focused on the THC as THE medicine but am suggesting that maybe other cannabinoids, terpines, etc are an essential PART of the cancer cure
I think you could be right. I wonder if harvests early? The earlier you pick during the harvesting window, the more THC and less CBD's etc it will contain. This will give you more of a head high, even for an Indica type plant. Waiting til late in the harvesting window will give you a painkiller, couch lock high because the THC content is low, and CBD's, CBN's are high. I would guess the CBD's etc play a roll in cancer killing too.

OK, after writing that, I did a very brief search

Quote:
A cannabinoid called CDB in marijuana has shown early promise in laboratory tests for treating metastatic forms of breast cancer. Very small quantities of CDB are present naturally in marijuana. Published in November 2007.
http://www.yesonbcoalition.org/medical.php
Old 02-09-2009, 05:18 AM   #50
united hemp

Default google it up mate?-thc research-works on more than

http://antiquecannabisbook.com/

http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/1878.html

here is the horror!
children are being murdered by chemo,radiation,surgery.

thc does in fact cure cancer's!
not just in rats and mice!

ig farben
united hemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:59 AM   #51
limelady
Inactive

This is a fantastic thread.

I am going to move it to the health section and sticky it.

Thanks to the OP and all who have contributed thus far!
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:48 PM   #52
clint_giles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
This is a fantastic thread.

I am going to move it to the health section and sticky it.

Thanks to the OP and all who have contributed thus far!
thank you lime lady...

cheers to you !!!
Old 02-09-2009, 02:36 PM   #53
thelucifer

I have said for many years that marijuana is mans perfect plant.

Weed kills no one and perhaps that is part of the problem, it is not only antibacterial, antiviral but is anti chaos and anti depopulation.

It is pro life.
Anti big pharma.

When I was young weed was something that united people but when cocaine etc came into the picture people divided.
Even back then, weed was anti chaos and alcohol (which is “legal”) was chaos prone/pro chaos.

A wicked game tptb play.
thelucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:59 PM   #54
time2wakeup

This is a fantastic thread. Anyone interested, check out Rick Simspon speaking on the fantastic weekly radio show of Bill Henderson (how to live cancer free) . Ricks speaking about the last 20 minutes or so on the the show - a little bit about making the treatment, but mainly about his court cases and you will learn that he has been treated worse than a criminal.
Its the latest episode. Well worth a listen.

http://www.webtalkradio.net/index.ph...=feed&type=rss
time2wakeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:24 PM   #55
gripit

Had to requote this so the videos would show up. Weird how it does that sometimes.
Old 03-09-2009, 01:52 PM   #56
united hemp

Default rick simpson's oil is made with bud

Quote:
my understanding is that Rick Simpson's oil was made by boiling the plant matter aswell as the resin in ethanol alcohol and the result is a black, oily tar.

I thought the street 'hash oil' which is extremely rare to find is made only from the resin and not the plant matter.

I think that Rick's oil includes 'green' plant matter aswell as the resin that covers it. It is possible that the COMBINATION of active ingredients is important and more effective than the isolated THC and CBD present in the resin
rick simpson makes his thc hemp oil with bud the highest thc indica's are prefered .
www.phoenixtears.ca
has instuctions to make the oil.
if you can make a coffie you can make the medicine!
in the video
run from the cure -the rick simpson story
it show a crude but simple way to make the medicine
he use's napa-white gas
and cleans it up with a few drops of water on the coffie warmer.
a rice cooker.
coffie filters.funnel, and a big water bottle, and a lb of high thc hemp bud bone dry.
add solvent over bud smash around for 3-4 min,drain off oil,into filter funnel into water bottle,repeat one more add solvent smash for 3-4 min drain,thats 2 washes and solvent, through coffie filter,put in rice cooker boil off the solvent--well ventaleted area,no spark or flames...it is explosive. so careful.
watch the documentary first and go to web site for instructions!
www.phoenixtears.ca
curing more than cancers since 2003
thc hemp oil-not hemp seed oil
rick's oil is made with bud and not hemp seeds
peace.
p.s it works amazing on artritus...902 545 2285 give rick a call
david icke
heal them hands right up!
filtering stops the plant matter...all you want is good clean thc hemp oil

Last edited by united hemp; 04-09-2009 at 12:48 PM. Reason: xtra word
Old 03-09-2009, 02:02 PM   #57
united hemp

Default THE ANTIQUE CANNABIS BOOK-With Over 600 Pre-1937 M

thc medicine has been around a long time and used for alot of medical treatments,in the last 70 yrs or more they have been hiding their findings.
history calls IT A CURE ALL
not without good reason

THE
ANTIQUE CANNABIS BOOK

With Over 600 Pre-1937 Medical Cannabis Products Documented;---a Great Resource book for the Antique Cannabis Collector

http://antiquecannabisbook.com/

Last edited by united hemp; 03-09-2009 at 02:11 PM. Reason: shorten to just a link
Old 04-09-2009, 09:48 AM   #58
bsmurph83
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by clint_giles View Post
no you need the oil extract from the plant ,around 3 pounds worth.

the video that rick simpson has on you tube clearly shows how to make it.

the only thing is you need to grow is the plant,without getting busted ,because as you know it is illegal for some strange reason..

this i still have not understood why something that grows naturally from the earth is illegal,yet something that is man made,like alcohol is legal???????????
it may be illegal but it isn't unlawful.

if your standing is that of a freeman on the land, then you can grow whatever you want without regard for what the government says, because acts passed into the realm of statute law only apply to 'residents', 'citizens', 'persons', corporations and so forth.

statute law is not real law, only 'colour of law'. it doesn't apply to living men and women.

so go and grow all the weed you like, but before doing so, you might wanna send off your Notice of Standing and Intent to the government so they know in advance none of their bullshit statute laws apply to you.

statute law is admiralty, the law of the seas.

last time i looked, we were on dry land...(common law)
bsmurph83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:37 AM   #59
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmurph83 View Post

if your standing is that of a freeman on the land, then you can grow whatever you want without regard for what the government says, because acts passed into the realm of statute law only apply to 'residents', 'citizens', 'persons', corporations and so forth.

statute law is not real law, only 'colour of law'. it doesn't apply to living men and women.

so go and grow all the weed you like, but before doing so, you might wanna send off your Notice of Standing and Intent to the government so they know in advance none of their bullshit statute laws apply to you.

Nice one mate

boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 01:15 PM   #60
united hemp

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmurph83 View Post

rick has already filed the paperwork. and it has cured.

he is a freeman.

the keeper of the strains dean, been to court twice the judges ended discussion when he asked if this is a common law court.
the second judge dint know what defacto court means,
when dean asked him if this was a defacto court.
what we like to know is how you pull 2 judges bonds. dean asked him to put it in writing,along with his bond number and his oath.
from our understanding a judge has to answer a question when asked.
the first judge said it was a common law court.which it isnt.
the second judge when asked if he agreed with the first judge statement. he wouldnt answer it.
he ended discussion right there.
proceeded to set a judge and jury ...the charges havent even been read into the record,dean did not sign any agreement even under the threat of being held till court date.
we are new to the freeman concept. but are tring to educate ourselfs.
next court appearence is pliminary hearing....what happened to the right of disscussion?
anyone know how to pull judges bonds?