Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 13-10-2017, 08:22 PM   #21
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsteve View Post
I never realized that you were supposed to boil the water and melt the magnesium flakes to make magnesium oil. Can you really dissolve an entire cup of flakes in a cup of water that way? Though I take loads of magnesium already I ordered some flakes to give it a try because magnesium if one of my favorite supplements if not my most favorite.
Sorry I did not word it very well steve, it cannot be done in a cup - but don't boil the water - Pour the cups into a pan and just heat it and stir for a couple of minutes. The flakes will melt into the water (as if you were making jelly), then let it cool down.
1 cup water to one of magnesium chloride, unless you find it stings, in which case use an extra cup of water. That can be added when cold, no problem. I use 1:2 mix because I find the 1:1 is too sticky and too prickly for my skin. Many of the ready made oils which cost ten times more are around 27% strength which is 1:2.7
Use only the purest magnesium chloride from the dead sea if you are going to use orally. I put mine into old milk containers and spray bottle. 1kg flakes should make maybe 2 litres of oil. Good Luck! I hope you like it - It's a nice cheap and versatile way to get large doses of magnesium into the body. A couple of hours in the gym would probably use most of the day's supplement.(and more). The flakes and oil will both keep well stored. I just make one or two litres at a time as I need it. The larger tubs of flakes work out cheaper.

For toothpaste add some magnesium oil of your preferred ratio to a small container of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) and stir until you obtain a paste to your liking (it gets runnier and thinner the more magnesium oil that you add.
The toothpaste mix can be just rubbed into feet (or toenails) if you have a fungal infection, it takes away the itch too, and cures the problem.(with toenails rub into nails and get some under the end of the nail too)
I am going to try some with baking soda as a shampoo for my hair tomorrow, I shall let you know how I get on.

P.S. Use only pure or distilled water. otherwise it may be compromised.
You have done a great job with the thread - everybody needs more magnesium.

Last edited by grimstock; 14-10-2017 at 04:40 PM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2017, 04:30 PM   #22
surfsteve

I didn't mean into the same cup. I tried dissolving magnesium flakes into some water some years back without boiling and it seemed like I got maybe a tenth that much to dissolve before it became saturated. I didn't realize you could get more to dissolve by boiling or that the flakes would melt.

I believe I already get plenty of magnesium. I'd just like to try using the oil for variety and see of there's any difference.

I do notice a difference when I take the Concentrace minerals. There's very little minerals in them yet I can "feel it". Supposedly this is due to their ionic form. According to the label magnesium is the most abundant mineral in there though there is supposed to be 70 something other minerals as well.
Old 24-10-2017, 03:12 PM   #23
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
I didn't mean into the same cup. I tried dissolving magnesium flakes into some water some years back without boiling and it seemed like I got maybe a tenth that much to dissolve before it became saturated. I didn't realize you could get more to dissolve by boiling or that the flakes would melt.

I believe I already get plenty of magnesium. I'd just like to try using the oil for variety and see of there's any difference.

I do notice a difference when I take the Concentrace minerals. There's very little minerals in them yet I can "feel it". Supposedly this is due to their ionic form. According to the label magnesium is the most abundant mineral in there though there is supposed to be 70 something other minerals as well.
There is a big difference involved with magnesium chloride.
When taking magnesium supplement orally by other methods, the intake is dependent on the take-up rate (which is with most supplements usually a fraction of the amount ingested as most is treated as waste)
With Magnesium oil the take-up from oral use is 100%.
Why?
Because the oil is taken up transdermally - and directly into the tissue on the inside of the body. (It does not have to reach the stomach).
So, if -like me- you mix it at half strength, ( 1 in 3 instead of 1 in 2) then two dessert spoonfuls (30 ml) taken orally is 30% pure magnesium into the body = around 10 grams approximately ( = 10 ml)
So it's a good method, - and swilling around the mouth and teeth before swallowing allows some to be taken directly into the mouth and throat too. It's very good for the teeth. Makes them strong.
If you are mixing it at half strength, make it at normal strength, then add the extra cold water whilst stirring for the cooling period after.
Use only pure or distilled water.
If you have taken too much it will simply loosen your stools. No problem. If it gets that far, it will have done good.

Give your head a good dose of magnesium too - Use the oil as a conditioner shampoo - use on the hair and rub it in to the hair and scalp - for those who are bald, rub into the scalp, and leave for at least half an hour or longer if possible, before douching or rinsing off.
Using it all over is even better.

Last edited by grimstock; 24-10-2017 at 06:18 PM.
Old 25-10-2017, 04:35 PM   #24
surfsteve

Gees! What are you, the magnesium oil poster boy? OK. OK. I'm giving it a try! Just took some off the stove. It is cooling now!

Not going to get my hopes up too much though. I don't see how this stuff could be that much better than other forms of magnesium. But people do swear by it. Seems like a lot of the testimonials on Amazon are just as gung ho about it as you are!

Last edited by surfsteve; 25-10-2017 at 04:35 PM.
surfsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2017, 06:39 AM   #25
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Gees! What are you, the magnesium oil poster boy? OK. OK. I'm giving it a try! Just took some off the stove. It is cooling now!

Not going to get my hopes up too much though. I don't see how this stuff could be that much better than other forms of magnesium. But people do swear by it. Seems like a lot of the testimonials on Amazon are just as gung ho about it as you are!
Most of the testimonials on Amazon are from people who put the flakes into their bath water.
Personally I would prefer not to soak in the tap water, as I know exactly what is in it ( and the fluoride is more active when heated), but everyone to their own!

I tried the magnesium oil with baking soda as shampoo and do not recommend as you are left with a sticky mass of hair that is a real job to rinse.
So, as for conditioning the hair and scalp, by all means use magnesium oil as I have explained above, but for problems with the hair or scalp, infestations or lice, etc., use half a teaspoon of baking soda mixed into a small cup of warm water and massage into the hair and scalp. Leave for twenty minutes or more before rinsing off.

Last edited by grimstock; 27-10-2017 at 06:54 AM.
Old 27-10-2017, 04:46 PM   #26
surfsteve

I can see why it would cure lice and so fourth. I had no idea that stuff would sting so much. NOT RECOMMENDED AS AN AFTER SHAVE!
Old 28-10-2017, 05:38 PM   #27
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
I can see why it would cure lice and so fourth. I had no idea that stuff would sting so much. NOT RECOMMENDED AS AN AFTER SHAVE!
It's not so bad at half-strength, steve, and goes much further ! ( 1 x Mag to 2 x water ratio). You can add the extra cold water to the mix you have already made - no need to heat it up. just give it a shake or stir.
Most of the ready-made expensive stuff is even weaker - almost 1:3
Old 08-01-2018, 12:54 PM   #28
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Nice and easy palatable mix for Magnesium Oil, for body spray and oral transdermal use is the same as Ancient Minerals - that is 1:2.7, or approximately 2 x magnesium to 5.4 x water.

Last edited by grimstock; 08-01-2018 at 12:56 PM.
Old 11-01-2018, 01:41 PM   #29
st jimmy

I started a thread on Fluoride, but Grimstock convinced me that magnesium (deficiency) is more interesting...

An estimated 80% of Americans are magnesium deficient.
Prescription drugs and fluoride can deplete your body of magnesium.
Early signs of magnesium deficiency include loss of appetite, headache, nausea, fatigue, and weakness.
Magnesium deficiency can cause amongst others: osteoporosis, heart attacks and diabetes.

Over the past 30 years, women have been told to take supplemental calcium to avoid osteoporosis, and calcium has been added to food. Osteoporosis rates have continued to climb.

You can’t simply add magnesium to your diet to solve problems, because when you take any of the following you need to take all the others into consideration as well: magnesium, calcium, vitamin D3, and vitamin K2.
If you're K2 or magnesium deficient, adding calcium will cause more problems than it solves. Taking mega doses of vitamin D supplements without sufficient amounts of K2 and magnesium can lead to vitamin D toxicity and magnesium deficiency symptoms.

If you have too much calcium and not enough magnesium, your muscles will tend to go into spasm. This could cause a heart attack: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...-benefits.aspx

Magnesium can counter and reduce the toxic effects of fluoride.
Calcium and magnesium are important structural components of teeth and bone.

In a “scientific” study, subjects from 40 to 80 years old, with the highest calcium–to–magnesium ratio suffered greater tooth loss than those with a lower calcium–to–magnesium ratio.

In 1941, Time Magazine published an article about the “perfect teeth” and low incidence of bone fracture among residents of Deaf Smith County, Texas.
The water in Deaf Smith County had a magnesium content twice as high as that in Dallas County (where bone fracture and tooth decay were common). The water in Deaf Smith County also contained relatively much calcium and “natural” fluoride...
Adverse effects of fluoride, like weakening of bones and brown stains and tooth pitting on teeth, were also absent in Deaf Smith County:
Quote:
Teeth just plain don't decay in Deaf Smith County, on the sandy plains of the Texas panhandle. (Elsewhere in the U.S. 95 out of 100 have dental caries.) This remarkable fact was reported last week to the Houston meeting of the American Dental Association by Dr. Edward Taylor, chief dentist of the Texas State Board of Health.
In 1961, Nature reported about a significant reduction in dental caries in 200 patients that were given an alkaline phosphate (= magnesium) for 3 years. Scientists in New Zealand discovered that magnesium was the beneficial factor.
They concluded that:
Quote:
an important role can possibly be assigned to magnesium [phosphate] in the stabilization of chemical, physical and electrokinetic states of the surface enamel calcium.
In other words, calcium can only have a positive impact after it is stabilised, for example by magnesium.

Studies on guinea pigs and rats have confirmed the importance of magnesium:
Quote:
When guinea pigs are fed a diet deficient in magnesium they grow slowly and, if they survive for a few months, they develop deposits of calcium phosphate in such organs as the kidneys, muscles, liver, stomach, and heart.
(…)
A high calcium level in the diet increases the magnesium requirement of guinea pigs just as has been observed by others who have studied the magnesium requirement of the rat.
When researchers at Loma Linda University in California substituted whole wheat with white flour in the food for rats, they found that more caries developed. Whole wheat flour contains 113 mg of magnesium per 100 grams, but white flour has only 25 mg.
There were 3.64 carious lesions per rat on the white flour diet, which also contained the high calcium foods cottage cheese and milk.
On the same diet, but with high magnesium whole wheat flour, there were only 1.16 carious lesions.

Lewis B. Barnett in September 1966 stated that supplementing our diet with magnesium would be a much better method than fluoride for tooth decay prevention.

Here’s the “short” story: http://integratedsupplements.typepad...al-health.html
Here’s the long version (which is part of a book on magnesium): http://www.mgwater.com/rod10.shtml
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 10:34 AM   #30
st jimmy

A recently published review shows Vitamin D can't be metabolised without sufficient magnesium levels.

Study co-author Mohammed S. Razzaque explains that consumption of Vitamin D supplements can increase a person's calcium and phosphate levels even if they remain Vitamin D deficient.
People with optimum magnesium levels require less Vitamin D supplementation to achieve sufficient Vitamin D levels.
Quote:
By consuming an optimal amount of magnesium, one may be able to lower the risks of Vitamin D deficiency, and reduce the dependency on Vitamin D supplements
(...)
People are taking Vitamin D supplements but don't realize how it gets metabolized. Without magnesium, Vitamin D is not really useful or safe.
Magnesium also reduces osteoporosis that can be attributed to low levels of Vitamin D.
As much as half of the population is estimated to be magnesium-deficient. While the recommended daily allowance for magnesium is 420 mg for males and 320 mg for females, the standard diet in the US contains only about half of that amount.

Foods high in magnesium include almonds, bananas, beans, broccoli, brown rice, cashews, egg yolk, fish oil, flaxseed, green vegetables, milk, mushrooms, other nuts, oatmeal, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, soybeans, sunflower seeds, sweet corn, tofu, and whole grains: https://www.news-medical.net/news/20...iew-finds.aspx

Deficiency in either Vitamin D or magnesium is associated with disorders, including skeletal deformities, cardiovascular diseases, and metabolic syndrome.
See commonly encountered features of magnesium deficiency.

Here is the full report: http://jaoa.org/article.aspx?articleid=2673882

Last edited by st jimmy; 03-03-2018 at 10:35 AM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 12:47 PM   #31
elshaper

Default So many different types

Quote:
Magnesium is responsible for over 300 different biochemical reactions in the body!

As a general rule, loose stools from magnesium supplementation are a sign that your body isn’t fully absorbing the magnesium or that you’re taking too much.

Not promoting Swanson but..more details in the link.
https://www.swansonvitamins.com/blog...types-compared

What you need to be aware of is this..
https://www.swansonvitamins.com/swan...000-mg-60-tabs
This is 1,000mg tablet BUT elemental magnesium is 150mg.
So don't think...wow I'm taking 1,000mg per tablet, wouldn't it be too much?
I don't think every brand tells you this.

Like this one... it says 625mg per tab, yet it recommends you to take 2-6 tabs per day.
https://www.bigvits.co.uk/product.php?pid=1091

Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 02-05-2018 at 01:40 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 08:46 PM   #32
aronia

Thumbs up Most people have it wrong when it comes to this mineral

Quote:
I been posting a ton about magnesium on another thread

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...=318326&page=2

and I probably should have started my own quite a few posts ago. So here it is.

Rather than repost everything I'm just going to continue is from where I left off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aronia View Post
Magnesium block the absorption of calcium. Thomas Levy says that among other things must take them separately. I can not remember mean, but watch him ham talk about it for a couple of days ago , here:

MOST PEOPLE HAVE IT WRONG WHEN IT COMES TO THIS MINERAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vuNI4cJlsg

LINK
PS : the Video is gone from youtube - maybe someone has reposted it somewhere who knows?

Anyway this is the best source : Doctor's Best, High Absorption Magnesium.

I take one in the morning and in the Evening. You dont get sick with this kind of Magnesium.

I take Doctor's Best, High Absorption Magnesium with Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 10,000 IU with one capusle of the best Vitamin K life Extension "Super K" and Tablet of Source Naturals Hyaluronic Joint Complex, and one capsule of Life Extension "Bones Restore" all these need to be taking together to the absolute best effect on your body and mind. I take them under or after my breakfast and under or after my dinnar.

Anyway i got professonal advices and tests an Homeopath and nutrition consultant since December 2007 from some who has spend he life helping people in a another way.

I guess i'm better of than most because he. She done test on me for many years every year to see if i get everything i need - now only im going their 1-2 times every year.

My friend has done the research very well.

Doctor's Best, High Absorption Magnesium, 120 Tablets

Doctor's Best, High Absorption Magnesium, 100% Chelated with Albion Minerals, 240 Tablets

Last edited by aronia; 08-05-2018 at 10:46 PM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 09:35 PM   #33
elshaper

A question!

I am within the daily recommended amount (from Solgar) but it causes dodgy stomach so I am thinking on trying a Magnesium oil. I know I am deficient because if I don't take it, I get spasm. The thing with tables is that if you overdose you get diahrea hence you won't end up over dosing it. What happens if you overdose via the dermal application? I wouldn't know if I overdose it or not, would I?
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 08-05-2018 at 09:36 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 09:40 PM   #34
aronia

Thumbs up You dont get sick with this kind of Magnesium!

I dont know anything about Magnesium oil except i got some infomation from the last expo i was in Fenruar 2018.

Anyway this is the best source : Doctor's Best, High Absorption Magnesium.

I take one in the morning and in the Evening. You dont get sick with this kind of Magnesium.

I take Doctor's Best, High Absorption Magnesium with Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 10,000 IU with one capusle of the best Vitamin K life Extension "Super K" and Tablet of Source Naturals Hyaluronic Joint Complex, and one capsule of Life Extension "Bones Restore" all these need to be taking together to the absolute best effect on your body and mind. I take them under or after my breakfast and under or after my dinnar.

Anyway i got professonal advices and tests an Homeopath and nutrition consultant since December 2007 from some who has spend he life helping people in a another way.

I guess i'm better of than most because he. She done test on me for many years every year to see if i get everything i need - now only im going their 1-2 times every year.

My friend has done the research very well.

Last edited by aronia; 08-05-2018 at 10:46 PM.
Old 09-05-2018, 05:24 PM   #35
surfsteve

I take magnesium glycinate. Buy it in powder 1 kg at a time. Very cheap that way. I looked up the Dr's best and it is also magnesium glycinate. My killogram lasted me about three years or more. I just emptied the packet into a smaller container the other day so I will have to buy some soon. Been mixing it 1/3rd into my salt and taking it that way lately and it seems to work. Been considering magnesium flakes to grind up and mix in because they taste more like salt. The glycinate has a sweet taste. Pretty sure you can't overdose in magnesium oil dermally, just be careful not to burn your skin. Make sure not to get it in any cuts or on your face and private area and you should be ok. Loose stool is a sign that you are getting too much. So just look out for that and you should be fine.
Old 09-05-2018, 06:10 PM   #36
aronia

Talking Ok. My friend has found out this is the best on the market

Ok. My friend has found out this is the best on the market - so im staying with this product.
Old 21-07-2018, 04:29 AM   #37
seth1

Quote:
Originally Posted by allure View Post
I've been taking magnesium citrate daily for years.

I'm getting old and, like many seniors, have occasional problems with constipation. However, ever since I started taking MC this has become far less of a problem. Older folks should consider using it in supplemental form.
seth1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2018, 08:27 AM   #38
aronia

Exclamation Here you go again Steve

Quote:
I been posting a ton about magnesium on another thread

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...=318326&page=2

and I probably should have started my own quite a few posts ago. So here it is.

Rather than repost everything I'm just going to continue is from where I left off.
Here you go again Steve....

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...=318326&page=3
Old 24-07-2018, 08:07 AM   #39
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Magnesium for Healthy Hair

Are you struggling with a dry, itchy scalp and embarrassing dandruff flakes? Do you have thinning hair? Is your hair going gray? If you’re having trouble with your hair and scalp, it could be due to a magnesium deficiency.

Read on to discover an easy way to nourish your hair and scalp back to health.
Calcium, Magnesium and Your Hair

Magnesium is responsible for helping your body absorb and use other nutrients, like calcium. Without magnesium, calcium just can’t get into your bones where it’s needed most. Instead, it can clog up arteries and form calcifications in your joints and organs.

It can also form calcium deposits on your scalp, which can lead to dryness and flaking and even hair loss. Spraying magnesium right onto your scalp can help with all of these conditions.

Try it for free by clicking here.

If you’re experiencing dry scalp or hair loss, Ashley Glenn of NaturallyCurly.com writes that you should, “try using magnesium oil to massage your scalp. Scalp massages help promote blood circulation and therefore aid in the prevention of hair loss. Magnesium… dissolves the calcium deposits in the hair follicles so it has been used to fight hair loss as well. If you have hard water, then your hair and scalp may be suffering from a buildup of calcium so applying magnesium oil can help to dissolve this buildup.”

Glenn recommends making your own magnesium oil, but there are clean, natural products out there that will save you the trouble and are way easier to use. EASE Magnesium is an affordable option that won’t itch or leave your scalp feeling greasy (unlike a homemade or purchased magnesium oil).

Read more:
https://www.activationproducts.com/b...-healthy-hair/

No need to go to all that trouble - just spray magnesium oil on with an atomiser spray (glass bottle preferably) - should not leave hair too greasy and can be left on for the whole day - caution,-some may drip down, so put towel over shoulders first. The hair will carry the oil into the scalp. Massage may be carried out beforehand just by good brushing with flexible brush first.

Last edited by grimstock; 24-07-2018 at 08:38 AM.
Old 25-07-2018, 08:39 AM   #40
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
A question!

I am within the daily recommended amount (from Solgar) but it causes dodgy stomach so I am thinking on trying a Magnesium oil. I know I am deficient because if I don't take it, I get spasm. The thing with tables is that if you overdose you get diahrea hence you won't end up over dosing it. What happens if you overdose via the dermal application? I wouldn't know if I overdose it or not, would I?
Not possible with transdermal application - It's perfectly safe - even if you soak in seawater for the whole day you will not overdose, and you don't have to worry about stomach problems, diet or loosening of stools by this method. Orally, only magnesium oil will give internal transdermal application too. My tolerance orally is perhaps higher than most, but I can often take up to 2 dessert spoons twice a day without problems. (total 60ml at 1:2.7 mix)

If you are magnesium deficient, trying to ease that deficiency by oral methods only could take up to two years.
Deficiency requires transdermal application too. Your body uses more in a day than a small pill can cope with.
Use only freshwater, distilled, ionised or mineral water to make the oil. Do not use tapwater unless the toxins and heavy metals have first been removed.
Good quality bottled water is fine.

Magnesium chloride hexahydrate is dried out sea water, so use only natural pure dead sea origin for purity and for oral use.

http://drsircus.com/magnesium/transd...m-therapy-2-2/

Last edited by grimstock; 25-07-2018 at 09:24 AM.