Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 10-01-2017, 10:01 AM   #61
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Yes Dr. Young pioneered this work and has had remarkable success, so much that he was arrested.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 03:33 PM   #62
surfsteve

My point is that Dr. Young and all these videos seem to focus on PH and ignore the enzymes that tend to be in the high PH foods. Could it actually be the enzymes in these foods that is responsible for good health and preventing diseases and their PH merely a coincidence? Meat also has a lot of enzymes but they are destroyed through cooking but people tend to eat many of their vegetable foods raw. Same with grains now that I think about it.
Old 10-01-2017, 11:29 PM   #63
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsteve View Post
My point is that Dr. Young and all these videos seem to focus on PH and ignore the enzymes that tend to be in the high PH foods. Could it actually be the enzymes in these foods that is responsible for good health and preventing diseases and their PH merely a coincidence? Meat also has a lot of enzymes but they are destroyed through cooking but people tend to eat many of their vegetable foods raw. Same with grains now that I think about it.
I am not a biologist so I can't comment on that but I do recall Dr. Young saying that we have light bodies that need electrons. I didn't interpret that as meaning that the enzymes and other micronutrients are unimportant. We know for example that humans cannot produce Vitamin C intrinsically and so it must be included in the diet. Dr. Young would possibly say though that its better to get that Vitamin C from spinach and lemons rather than oranges because the sugar content is so high. It's an interesting concept and one than needs further thought.

He has his critics but my own life experience of the plan is breathtaking success. The one thing I could not achieve with this was to substantially reduce inflammation because among my diet choices were things that contained gluten, dairy and nightshades.

I am trying to recall his top things he never eats , there is no written list but its on one of his hundreds of videos:
banana - sugar
chicken/poultry
pork
cheese
alcohol - sugar
fermented food - risk of introducing hostile microbes
mushroom - as above
As he is a Mormon (great-grandson of Brigham Young)I have wondered how much the religious thinking has influenced him, but it doesn't bother me.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Old 11-01-2017, 02:17 AM   #64
surfsteve

Understanding acid, alkaline and the many myths on pH
Old 11-01-2017, 02:44 PM   #65
surfsteve

From what I can tell Dr. Robert Young is in jail not because his ecommendations work and the medical establishment has it out for him (which they do for anyone practicing alternative medicine) but because he is not a medical doctor and he was doing medical procedures like drawing blood. If he'd just stuck to diet and lifestyle recommendations and left the medical procedures to the medical doctors he would have been all right but he got greedy, trying to pass himself off as some sort of medical doctor when he wasn't! Interesting to know he is a descendant of Brigham Young, a guy who tried to pass himself off as some sort of Jesus. I guess it runs in the family.
Old 11-01-2017, 03:07 PM   #66
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I thought he had a medico there to do that.

Old 11-01-2017, 04:34 PM   #67
surfsteve

I guess the technicality was when he looked at the live blood under a microscope and made a diagnosis. It was unclear whether he actually drew the blood himself. I just assumed he did because it needed to be fresh in order to be live but that part was never mentioned in the article I read. I'm convinced that he was arrested because he was acting as a medical doctor in some capacity from what I read and that he was busted on a technicality and not for his alternative methods. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 19-01-2017, 03:53 AM   #68
truepositive

Interesting and thanks alot for posting. Going to be looking at the links to diabetes since its in this category and all pateogenesis descriptions are still basically saying 'if its not genetic, it could be thousands of other things'. Which is a fancy way of stating they dont know shit and/or are looking at the problem from a viewpoint that is not working out at all so far.
I would like some opinions on this by the way, might open a separated thread for it later:

http://energyfanatics.com/2014/03/04...-scam-or-real/

Basically the concept that directed frequency devices could get us rid of all kids of microbes and disruptive nasties in the system interfering with whatever organ(s) are causing us problems.. The website in general seems worth investigating too.
truepositive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2017, 11:11 AM   #69
getagrip
Inactive

Thumbs up

Top thread op and some brilliant replies, so far

Inflammation in the body: The real cause of all dis-ease? http://bodyecology.com/articles/infl...to_prevent.php
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2017, 04:53 PM   #70
dumbcritic

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsteve View Post
From what I can tell Dr. Robert Young is in jail not because his ecommendations work and the medical establishment has it out for him (which they do for anyone practicing alternative medicine) but because he is not a medical doctor and he was doing medical procedures like drawing blood. If he'd just stuck to diet and lifestyle recommendations and left the medical procedures to the medical doctors he would have been all right but he got greedy, trying to pass himself off as some sort of medical doctor when he wasn't! Interesting to know he is a descendant of Brigham Young, a guy who tried to pass himself off as some sort of Jesus. I guess it runs in the family.
He was arrested and charged with practising medicine without a license, conspiracy to defraud, grand theft and more http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-38650739 http://www.valleycenter.com/news/201...trial_set.html http://www.cbs8.com/story/24544235/c...ovider-charged

He was convicted on two counts of practising medicine without a license, but acquitted on a third count http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...b03-story.html
''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Why is it that the loudest critics of ''Big Pharma'' are Big Placebo?
dumbcritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 11:53 AM   #71
bast

Default Gut Health After Antibiotic Use

Yes! More very well explained Dr Tom videos.

Another great video giving some tips on re-populating the gut's "good" bacteria if you have to take a course of antibiotics....yes, sometimes it is needed! Or just to keep your insides in good shape. Good news if you like apple sauce, another thing that is really easy easy to make and a good excuse to use Sri Lankan cinnamon (if you like that kind of thing). Yum!

Plus another video that gives a very detailed explanation of Wheat sensitivity and gluten intolerance.

Have to say that this guy has really changed the way that I eat and yes I feel so much better. He's really good at explaining.

Hope this helps those interested too. Enjoy.
Old 18-02-2017, 07:15 PM   #72
towsarboy

Interesting, your list of symptoms. Here's something to set your compass to.

MOLD: The War Within
Book by Doris J. Rapp, Kurt Billings, and Lee Ann Billings

You can buy ebook on amazon. Download the free kindle reader app for phone, tablet or laptop/pc.

In the book they mention another ebook - alkalize or die (I haven't read this yet)

The mold book tells of the a family's journey to recovery from exposure to mold, after Hurricane Katrina. In the book they were constantly up against the doctors crazy diagnoses and ignorance beyond belief.

They cured themselves. I surmise that many people have multiple diseases because of one underlying condition, and that would most likely be mold or yeast entering the blood stream through inhaling in the lungs.

I would like to add a couple of my own points. If you can afford it, buy a kangen k8 machine to alkalize your water, or a juice machine and drink carrot juice to alkalize your body.

And don't eat any food with MSG in it, especially Chinese takeaways.

Also try the hudla zapper professional model. I got one, it's very good, and try hyperbaric chambers. There are many in U.K. and USA for all conditions, such as Lupus.

Regards
Old 24-02-2017, 03:15 PM   #73
blue2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bast View Post
Your welcome!

That's amazing. I've read in the past of your successes. It just takes the will doesn't it? I've got to re-appraise my diet and elliminate one-by-one what I think the problems are (usually stuff you like because you are "feeding the problem").
I tested negative for coeliac but that can happen anyway and I do bloat dreadfully with wheat. Even so it's possible to be sensitive to gluten and that's why I don't eat ready meals because the sauces are a) too sweet and b) full of ingredients containing gluten....I can actually watch my abdomen blow up like a balloon!
I don't buy meat from the supermarket either because they are probably not grass fed and subjected to dubious slaughter practices. My local butcher can tell me which local farm the meat has come from and it's all grass fed with no pesticides. Ditto with organic veg that I get from the local farm shop.
It is the Gliadin in refined wheat that is the real issue along with high levels of pesticides and GM and coats colon making it slimy with inability to absorb anything, and which is not present in Organic Spelt flour but i wouldn't buy ready made spelt bread as will have additives as you know.
I also take Garden of Life Omegazyme Ultra which i buy in from Powerbody to digest all foods plus www.naturalhealthpractice.com NHP supplements,plus fulvic acid minerals, and MSM Sulphur for phase two metabolism along with Bragg organic apple cyder vinegar. Allergies make thyroid underactive.I use Bobs Red Mill baking soda too which is aluminum free bicarb which is useful for many things including spelt soda bread.

Last edited by blue2; 24-02-2017 at 03:18 PM.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2017, 11:28 PM   #74
surfsteve

Is Your Body Burning Up with Hidden Inflammation?

Old 13-08-2017, 08:38 PM   #75
biawhiska

any of these videos say how to help type 1 diabetes?
biawhiska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 08:39 PM   #76
biawhiska

i'll have a look through tomorrow and see if the videos are still around all seem interesting.
biawhiska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2017, 12:52 AM   #77
surfsteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by biawhiska View Post
Been finding out a lot about diabetes while researching magnesium!

Old 14-08-2017, 07:35 AM   #78
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by biawhiska View Post
Yes, Dr. Tom believes any condition that is inflammatory or degenerative can be controlled or reduced by these principles.

Old 12-08-2018, 10:13 AM   #79
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Baking Soda — An Inexpensive Treatment Aid for Autoimmune Diseases Like Arthritis

Story at-a-glance

Baking soda (sodium bicarbonate or NaHCO3) has a number of medicinal uses and benefits. It’s commonly known to have alkalinizing, antacid and electrolyte replacement properties
Studies have shown drinking baking soda solution can help pregnant women who are having a slow or difficult labor to avoid C-sections in about 20 percent of cases by neutralizing acid in the womb
Research funded by the National Institutes of Health suggests baking soda may be a safe and effective treatment for autoimmune diseases by priming your immune system against inflammation
The data suggests drinking baking soda-infused water activates an anti-inflammatory pathway that is mediated by the neuronal-like function of mesothelial cells that line your internal organs
Baking soda may also enhance sports performance (a strategy known as soda doping)

By Dr. Mercola

Baking soda (sodium bicarbonate or NaHCO3), popularized by Arm & Hammer more than 150 years ago, is a staple in many homes for baking and cleaning purposes, but this inexpensive ingredient also has a number of medicinal uses and benefits. It rates right up there with hydrogen peroxide as one of the most inexpensive and safe health tools around, so it makes sense to learn all you can about the many uses of baking soda.

It's commonly known to have alkalinizing, antacid and electrolyte replacement properties.1 When taken internally, baking soda is thought to raise the pH of your blood. This appears to be the basic premise behind its recommended use against colds and influenza symptoms, recounted in a 1924 Arm & Hammer booklet on the medical uses of baking soda.2,3

Long-distance runners have also engaged in a practice known as "soda doping" — taking baking soda capsules — before races to enhance performance — a measure thought to work similarly to carbohydrate loading. In this case, by increasing the pH of your blood, this practice is thought to offset the acidity produced in muscles during intense activity. While I do not suggest or recommend you try this at home, use of baking soda has also been shown to improve speed among swimmers.4

Research5 has also shown drinking baking soda solution can help pregnant women who are having a slow or difficult labor to avoid C-sections in about 20 percent of cases by neutralizing acid in their womb. This could spell the difference between life and death in developing countries and/or instances where C-section is not an option.
Baking Soda May Be an Inexpensive Treatment for Autoimmune Diseases

Most recently, research funded by the National Institutes of Health suggests baking soda may be an effective treatment adjunct for rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and other autoimmune diseases. According to this study,6,7 led by renal physiologist Paul O'Connor and published in The Journal of Immunology, drinking a solution of water and baking soda appears to prime your immune system against inflammation.

Although this study suggests some benefits from baking soda for rheumatoid arthritis, there are far more fundamental approaches that should be tried before this as detailed in "Inspiring Account of How to Put Rheumatoid Arthritis Into Remission." Additionally, one could avoid lectins for autoimmune diseases like RA.

The theory was initially tested on rats, and later in human subjects. According to O'Connor, baking soda may indeed be "a really safe way to treat inflammatory disease,"8, including arthritis. As reported by Medical News Today:9

"Their experiments tell a complex story about how this salt provides a signal to a special kind of cell called 'mesothelial cells,' telling them that the body is fine and not under attack, rendering an aggressive immune system unnecessary. Thus, harmful autoimmune responses are averted. Mesothelial cells line the internal organs as well as many different cavities in the body …

Basically, in O'Connor words, mesothelial cells learn that '[i]t's most likely a hamburger not a bacterial infection.' So they, in turn, do not activate the spleen's 'army' of macrophages, or white blood cells tasked with clearing up potentially harmful cellular detritus. 'Certainly, drinking bicarbonate affects the spleen and we think it's through the mesothelial cells,' O'Connor explains."

Read more:
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...e-disease.aspx
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 10:17 AM   #80
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbcritic View Post
He was arrested and charged with practising medicine without a license, conspiracy to defraud, grand theft and more http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-38650739 http://www.valleycenter.com/news/201...trial_set.html http://www.cbs8.com/story/24544235/c...ovider-charged

He was convicted on two counts of practising medicine without a license, but acquitted on a third count http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...b03-story.html
This is a bog standard common attack on any doctors who do not prescribe pills on behalf of big pharma - especially those who have success in treating various conditions.

Typical charges.

Last edited by grimstock; 12-08-2018 at 10:18 AM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote