Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 01-11-2014, 07:32 AM   #1
kblood

Default Hemp, Cannabis, hash, marijuana for medical use

My fiancée has chronic pains due to nerve entrapment and we are now looking for ways to help her. Have been for some time, but after we finally decide to watch a DVD I had called "the True History of Marijuana" we discovered that hemp in its many forms is possibly the best treatment she can get for her severe ailments. She also has Aspergers Syndrome which also seem to be something hemp can help with.

http://medicalmarijuana.com/medical-...erger-Disorder

But how come it is illegal in the first place in so many countries and states?
http://www.alternet.org/story/77339/...spiracy_theory
Many believe that it was a conspiracy that made hemp illegal, but according to this article that might not be the case. Still according to the DVD, the cotton industry and a banker also had roles to play in the conspiracy.
http://www.world-mysteries.com/marijuana1.htm
This is the supposed conspiracy, the DVD I saw might have more information though.

But back to the medical part. Hemp can help cure several kinds of cancer, because it boosts the bodys natural immune system, can help with chronic pains, multiple-scleroses, anorexia and more.
One of the best sites about its use is:
http://norml.org/

Anyone got personal experiences to share, good or bad? Thoughts on the conspiracy? Advice on how to use hemp to alleviate pain?

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 11:39 AM   #2
kblood

Here in Denmark we have Kristian Mærsk. He has chosen to openly sell medical cannabis, even though its not legal in Denmark. He says himself he went "all in" after he got arrested once. They did not even dare charge him for his real "crime" because it was making medical cancer treatment cannabis oil, but the police confiscated all his weed without even a warrant.

http://medical-marijuana-shop.dk/

I am not sure if he sells to people outside Denmark, but he is very discreet about how he sends it, so as to not having recipients getting into trouble.

Its even possible to legally smoke medical cannabis in Denmark, although the danish health department wont admit it. You have to get a medical license for it in another country though.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-11-2014, 11:58 AM   #3
donjuan

Interesting you should ask about nerve pain. SWIM might say your on the right track. The world is so messed up I can't say what I did to sort mine albeit I did experience a recurrence of it when working out at the gym a month ago. GP offered me some sort of muscle relaxants. I'm also aspergers and find that it helps a lot with experience reality like everyone else does.
donjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 12:06 PM   #4
supertzar

It's the best for so many reasons. Has she tried it yet?

I think racial fears were exploited to create fear about "marihuana" so that hemp could be eliminated. It cannot be a coincidence that the Tax Stamp Act was passed exactly when the new invention, the decorticator was ready to revolutionize hemp production. Imagine the competition all those destructive industries would have had from hemp. How much would 1937's "New Billion Dollar Crop" be worth in todays dollars after nearly a century of development?

Last edited by supertzar; 03-11-2014 at 12:17 PM.
supertzar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 11:46 AM   #5
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
Interesting you should ask about nerve pain. SWIM might say your on the right track. The world is so messed up I can't say what I did to sort mine albeit I did experience a recurrence of it when working out at the gym a month ago. GP offered me some sort of muscle relaxants. I'm also aspergers and find that it helps a lot with experience reality like everyone else does.
Thanks, I hope it will help her as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
It's the best for so many reasons. Has she tried it yet?

I think racial fears were exploited to create fear about "marihuana" so that hemp could be eliminated. It cannot be a coincidence that the Tax Stamp Act was passed exactly when the new invention, the decorticator was ready to revolutionize hemp production. Imagine the competition all those destructive industries would have had from hemp. How much would 1937's "New Billion Dollar Crop" be worth in todays dollars after nearly a century of development?

She has not tried it yet, but I talked with my dealer and it should be delivered this week.

I think racism was mostly just used as a way to manipulate people into accepting marijuana. As some documentaries say, marijuana was not even a known word in the US, its a slang word. The very same thing was probably called a joint back then all the same.

And I do not believe the rest of the world banned it out of racism either. It was Harry J. Anslinger the then head the Federal Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs who made the world see the dangers of Cannabis, even though he was reluctant at first.

I watched some more danish documentaries about the subject and I am convinced that there was a conspiracy. Its just that many people grow the skeptics ear, eye and mouth muffs when that word comes up.

I will keep you updated on whether she will get better from the fine hemp we are getting. Can't wait till summer where we might try to grow our own plants.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 28-11-2017, 12:04 AM   #6
elshaper

Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2017, 09:50 PM   #7
TomKoyote

Cannabis has been around for 1000s of years and was used in ancient civilizations for medical/healing purposes essentially and recreational purposes occasionally. Past researches have shown that it has a wide and far reaching applications for a wide spectrum of diseases. This didn't sit well with the pHARMa industry and the darkenati. So, they set out doing what they have always done and will always do -invert and distort everything- promote and overhype the psychoactive aspect of the plant, give it a more "appropriate" promotional name -marijuana- and completely bury the medical and healing aspects; this is no conspiracy, it's a relentless, ruthless plan of action.
A study was conducted in the late 1960s, among cannabis smokers and was found that cannabis smokers have less than 10% chances of getting lung cancer while tobacco smokers have a +50% of getting the disease.

With pressure from people and users, many states in the US and BC in Canada have legalized cannabis over the years and more and more people are turning to it for healing purposes. I remember when i would visit a cannabis store in 2014 1)Rick Simpson oil was not well known and the majority of buyers were young adults buying the herb for recreational purposes.
Today the market has changed, I find a number of older people (50+) buying cannabis for health purposes, THC and CBD oils have become very popular, some stores have even made their own improved versions.

The bad news: as I said above there is no conspiracy, there is a ruthless plan. Having realized that it's getting too popular, the darkenati have been working quietly and relentlessly on creating a synthetic version that will of course, like all pharma drugs, cure nothing and harm. And guess who has pioneered this 'brilliant' invention.... Monsanto. Will come a day when cannabis growers will not be allowed to grow the natural plant and users will need a prescription to buy the fake stuff at a pharmacy.

Reg your fiancee: she needs to get the THC and CBD oils. If she is working, take the THC in the evening and the CBD in the morning. Start very low dose and increase gradually.
TomKoyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2017, 09:25 AM   #8
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Cannabis Cures Cancer

There should be no more confusion about whether or not marijuana is effective for cancer patients. Medical marijuana is chemotherapy, natural style, for all cancer patients. The two forms of hemp oil, one with THC and CBD and the other CBD alone (which is pretty much legal everywhere) provide the body with chemo therapeutics without the danger and staggering side effects. There are many essays in this site about cancer patients using marijuana and other itens from my protocol, but in this one we present a quick overview of the science that backs up the assertion that every cancer patient and every oncologist should put medical marijuana on their treatment maps.

What you will see in this essay is reference to many scientific studies that are all viewable on governmental sites. The United States government is pathetic in its dishonesty about medical marijuana both believing in it and holding patents for its medical use and claiming at the same time that it has no medical use. The federal government and still many states would rather throw innocent people in jail for using medical marijuana than be honest about how much it can help people recover from cancer and other diseases.
read more:
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=743

Marijuana is a wonder drug! When pharmaceutical companies no longer deliver their drugs, when economies collapse into deep depressions, we will have to learn to take care of ourselves with marijuana, a medicine we can grow at home for little cost. Marijuana was given to us by nature for many uses and can only be considered beneficial if one is at all concerned with safe medicine and health.

Many doctors and books are talking about inflammation today but they fail to mention medical marijuana as a mighty muscleman in the anti-inflammation world. The newest, strongest and possibly greatest anti-inflammatory on the block (CBD) is legal and now exists and is available in topical and oral forms. People who have used medical marijuana know this because it gives so much quick pain relief. Even oncologists prescribe marijuana for pain.

CBD has anti-inflammatory, anti-anxiety, anti-epileptic, sedative and neuro-protective actions. It is also a potent anti-oxidant, protecting against chemical damage due to oxidation. Studies have suggested that CBD could protect against the development of diabetes, certain kinds of cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, brain and nerve damage due to stroke, alcoholism, nausea, inflammatory bowel disease and Huntington’s disease.[2]

Marijuana is Natural Chemotherapy

Researchers at the University of Milan in Naples, Italy reported in the Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics that non-psychoactive compounds in marijuana inhibited the growth of glioma cells in a dose-dependent manner, and selectively targeted and killed malignant cells through apoptosis. “Non-psychoactive CBD (cannabidiol) produces a significant anti-tumor activity both in vitro and in vivo, thus suggesting a possible application of CBD as an antineoplastic agent.”[3]

Cannabinoids offer cancer patients a therapeutic option in the treatment of highly invasive cancers. The medical science is strongly in favor of hemp oil as a primary cancer therapy, not just in a supportive role to control the side effects of chemotherapy. Researchers at the California Pacific Medical Center Research Institute (CPMCRI) combined the non-psychoactive cannabis compound, Cannabidiol (CBD), with ?9-tetrahyrdocannabinol (?9-THC), the primary psychoactive active ingredient in cannabis. They found the combination boosts the inhibitory effects of ?9-THC on glioblastoma, the most common and aggressive form of brain tumor and the cancer that claimed the life of Senator Ted Kennedy.[4]

The advantage of CBD is that it is legal and does not get the patient high. My book Medical Marijuana makes no bones about THC and the often beneficial and relaxing high that governmental officials are so afraid for people to enjoy. I personally know people who use it, as the native Indians did, for holy spiritual purposes. One can get lazy or one can get closer to God, marijuana is a highway to wherever you choose to go. Creativity is unleashed when one chooses to use natural substances instead of poisonous pharmaceuticals made from companies that have their basements in hell.

CBD turns the debate about illicit-drugs-as-medicine on its head—medical marijuana that does not get the user high. One woman with Parkinson’s disease, who Dr. Michael Callton treats, told him she ingests an oral marijuana candy, a medicine that doesn’t make her intoxicated in order to calm her tremors enough so she can sleep. “She doesn’t want to get high,” said Dr. Callton (also a Michigan Republican Representative). “She just wants to sleep.”

The tide has turned in favor of legalization of marijuana for both medical and recreational purposes. The mainstream press will still throw curves at the population warning about the dangers. Reefer madness has not gone away. Insanity dies a hard death. The bad guys remain bad, mean and evil; they just cannot help themselves so they will continue to hunt down innocent people just because they use marijuana.

Buy the new Medical Marijuana 2nd Edition eBook!
http://drsircus.com/medical-marijuan...l-marijuana-2/

Last edited by grimstock; 30-11-2017 at 07:33 AM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2017, 09:53 AM   #9
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

From what understand Kristian Mærsk only Sell CBD oil made from hemp. Its potentially bad for You as hemp can contain heavy metals from the soil.
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2017, 11:28 AM   #10
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
From what understand Kristian Mærsk only Sell CBD oil made from hemp. Its potentially bad for You as hemp can contain heavy metals from the soil.
It's anything but bad for you - it is one of the most important medicines - it is not hemp that is ingested as medicinal - only pure hemp oil extracts (unless it comes from big pharma).

It is a fact that the strain of cannabis used for industrial purposes only (eg: fibres) may contain heavy metals. This does not apply to the other strains being discussed on this thread, as it is not used as medicine.

Last edited by grimstock; 30-11-2017 at 09:22 AM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 10:12 AM   #11
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
It's anything but bad for you - it is one of the most important medicines - it is not hemp that is ingested as medicinal - only pure hemp oil extracts (unless it comes from big pharma).

It is a fact that the strain of cannabis used for industrial purposes only (eg: fibres) may contain heavy metals. This does not apply to the other strains being discussed on this thread, as it is not used as medicine.
Maybe You misunderstand me. Some of the extracts are made from hemp and some of those has been tested to have bad stuff as heavy metals in it. And I am pretty sure the oil from Christian Mærsk is made with hemp ( the strain also used for rope/fibre) So dont talk to me as if I am retarded please.

PS
I am danish like Christian Mærsk and I am very much into this subject ( look at My avatar ) so I have read a thing or two about Christian Mærsk.
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws

Last edited by eurosianguy; 01-12-2017 at 10:18 AM.
eurosianguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2018, 11:23 PM   #12
raburgeson

https://hightimes.com/news/first-med...lvania-opened/

Actually history is being misrepresented. Before 1920 Marijuana was pretty much legal throughout the USA. It and opioids and cocaine could be found in medical concoctions over the shelf at drug stores. Prohibition is the name of the game and control is the government hoped for result.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2018, 02:29 PM   #13
bullet

I take a capsule of full strain CBD extract each day. Its effects are amazing.

Last edited by bullet; 22-01-2018 at 02:30 PM.
bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2018, 07:39 AM   #14
rooey

I'd just like to say a big fuck you to Australian government for making it illegal (cbd).. I used it for 2 weeks and for a brief day for the first time in 10 years had peace of mind and equilibrium in the body. Now getting it seems almost impossible for me

*points the bone at people responsible*
Old 27-01-2018, 12:33 PM   #15
littlelady

SWIM has been using cbd oil for a few years now and it has helped them enormously with a great number of serious health issues.
The cbd oil they use comes straight from the plant as they know a friendly gardener. :-)
SWIM has heard that Holland and Barrett in the uk has been selling hemp cbd oil but as far as they can make out, the hemp oil isn't as good.

Search out your local cannabis community (an official group of people who are NOT drug dealers) - they are people who can help those with health issues.

Last edited by littlelady; 27-01-2018 at 12:34 PM.
littlelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2018, 04:44 PM   #16
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers

Does marijuana actually cure cancer or does it just relieve the body of stress and pain and allow the body to repair itself?

I have been to seminars and done lots of research on this myself, even tried the oil, both THC and CBD for migraines, which it did help when the drugs were not working at all.

I watched the video series on this too and it all seems so wonderful. But please explain to me how the wife of the guy who made this series died of pancreatic cancer about 6 months after making the videos and only 3 months after being diagnosed. They were living on totally organic food for many years.

Something just doesn't add up on the plant and cancer.

DebonAir is offline   Reply With Quote