Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 02-06-2012, 12:22 AM   #41
sensei

Golden Lego pendant, a gift for a child.

Cannot be taking ourselves too seriously, now can we ?

Sєηѕєι
Old 14-06-2012, 10:38 PM   #42
sensei

Bismuth pendant.

Custom piece matched to a bismuth power wand.

Sєηѕєι
Old 25-09-2013, 04:24 PM   #43
sensei

A note about the use of nano iron in pendants. Yes, the surface area becomes many times greater than that of metal chips.

It is how those nano particles are arranged in the orgone matrix structure that makes the pendant as effective as it is.

With neodymium magnets, or an electromagnetic field, the nano iron particles are structured during curing, to have and retain this pattern, permanently, in the pendant..

When worn over the Heart (that Does produce an electrical pulse to excite the orgonite), it Aligns the Natural Energetic Field of the body.

The pendant Amplifies this field,

And alignes it with this one.

This is partly how I get such high performance from small pieces of orgonite.

Sєηѕєι
Old 25-10-2013, 01:23 PM   #44
evolution101

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkman View Post
now then just found your thread well i bought myn form a healing show of mind body and spirit think they have one at the gorton monestry , but you could always make your own very easy to make and you then nkow what amount of energy you put into it x
hi, im going to make some organite, can you use many different type of crystal's and metal,s in one mold, or will this make it less powerful? also does the size of the crystal's matter?

Last edited by evolution101; 25-10-2013 at 02:01 PM.
evolution101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2013, 04:42 PM   #45
sensei

Yes, you can mix metals and crystals, but let me suggest simple pieces to start with, so that you can understand what each type of metal is like.

As long as you use an amethyst, citrine or quartz ( for their piezo electric properties) you can add other stones.

1 inch long and 1/4 inch wide is plenty big enough.

Sєηѕєι
Old 07-08-2017, 04:49 PM   #46
donjuan

I found a old harmonic protector thing when I was doing some cleaning. I've been wearing it for a week, I wrote some brief notes about it and:

Day 1 I felt an expansive chilled out relaxed feeling, like my consciousness was everything.

Day 2 I felt anger, anger at people doing me wrong and in the past I had released that anger. My racist neighbour and their kids keep chucking rubbish over the fence, a stone would hit me and I'd just let it go. Now I felt like I should retaliate, which is what they want me to do so they can make something of it.

Day 3 major depression. Started thinking about my ducked up life, childhood etc. My dim future, boredom and just so depressed. Just thinking how people are doing so much better than me.

Day 4 major anger. Feeling violent. Did 590 press ups, exercised like a maniac.

Day 5 still feeling depressed. No hope, no future, people just use me. I don't even have rights as a normal person does where I live. Neighbours have cost me thousands in damage and yet I'm the bad guy for complaining.

Day 6 still depressed. Waking up feeling gloomy. Feel ill, stomach pains, headache.

Day 7 depressed. I think people just naturally hate me. I've had so much suffering in life that it probably shows in my face as hatred. Stomach pains.

Day 8 same depressed feeling. Thinking about people who've had privileged life's growing up in their own country then coming to this country and be treated like they suffered. Maybe I'm just a bad person and whatever suffering I enjured I deserved. Same stomach pains.

Day 9 again depressed.

I'm not sure whether to keep enduring with this or throw this thing away. I was happy just forgetting my past and letting people do what they want. What the hell is this stuff? I had organite before (5 large silver pyramid things all over house) and they did nothing. Now I wear this thing and I feel like dying.
donjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 09:01 PM   #47
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
I found a old harmonic protector thing when I was doing some cleaning. I've been wearing it for a week, I wrote some brief notes about it and:

Day 1 I felt an expansive chilled out relaxed feeling, like my consciousness was everything.

Day 2 I felt anger, anger at people doing me wrong and in the past I had released that anger. My racist neighbour and their kids keep chucking rubbish over the fence, a stone would hit me and I'd just let it go. Now I felt like I should retaliate, which is what they want me to do so they can make something of it.

Day 3 major depression. Started thinking about my ducked up life, childhood etc. My dim future, boredom and just so depressed. Just thinking how people are doing so much better than me.

Day 4 major anger. Feeling violent. Did 590 press ups, exercised like a maniac.

Day 5 still feeling depressed. No hope, no future, people just use me. I don't even have rights as a normal person does where I live. Neighbours have cost me thousands in damage and yet I'm the bad guy for complaining.

Day 6 still depressed. Waking up feeling gloomy. Feel ill, stomach pains, headache.

Day 7 depressed. I think people just naturally hate me. I've had so much suffering in life that it probably shows in my face as hatred. Stomach pains.

Day 8 same depressed feeling. Thinking about people who've had privileged life's growing up in their own country then coming to this country and be treated like they suffered. Maybe I'm just a bad person and whatever suffering I enjured I deserved. Same stomach pains.

Day 9 again depressed.

I'm not sure whether to keep enduring with this or throw this thing away. I was happy just forgetting my past and letting people do what they want. What the hell is this stuff? I had organite before (5 large silver pyramid things all over house) and they did nothing. Now I wear this thing and I feel like dying.
It sounds like you are releasing stored up negative energy.

Maybe try wearing a crystal with it. Perhaps Howlite would help you.

https://www.crystals-online.co.uk/pr...uoise-howlite/

Last edited by getagrip; 07-08-2017 at 09:03 PM.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 05:27 PM   #48
elshaper

OK, this is not a pendant but nice.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/5529...sr_gallery-2-6
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote