Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 25-10-2015, 12:48 PM   #1
iamawaveofthesea

Default WHO say preservatives in meat cause cancer

The World Health Organisation are announcing that the potasium nitrate and potasium nitrite in processed meats cause cancer

You will find these in many meat based foods in the supermarket

If the product contains processed meat turn the food over, read the label of ingrediants and you will likely see 'potasium nitrate' and/or 'potassium nitrite'

You will ALWAYS find these in bacon and no one seems to provide a preservative free organic bacon alternative

sausages too have them as do the meats in pizzas

Shame...some of the tastiest and easiest food to cook!

But anyway there are organic alternatives or non meat based alternatives

In my next post I'll post a newspaper article about this

The article says that these nitrites and nitrates exist in red meats already. they seem to be sayin that red meats are carcinogenic (cause cancer)

But do the meats cause cancer or is it the PRESERVATIVES that the corprations are pumping the meats full of?

isn't it time to call an end to the use of E numbers and carcinogenic preservatives in food so that food productaion can be changed to become more localised, fresha nd organic?

If you want to avoid these aim for fresh organic fruit and veg and organic meat

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 25-10-2015 at 12:54 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2015, 12:50 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandst...processed-meat

Are sausages bad for you?
New research says that people who eat processed meat have an increased risk of an early death. Does this mean we have to give up sausages – or will we be OK if we buy posh bangers and grill rather than fry them?

Sausages
Sausages: grilled, fresh sausages with a low fat content are better for you but still carry a risk. .
Felicity Cloake

Felicity Cloake

Thursday 7 March 2013 14.01 GMT

Sausages have never been known as the healthiest food. But what makes them so dangerous?

The things that are causing all the fuss are chemicals called nitrites and nitrates, which once in the body can be converted into cancer-causing compounds. These, according to a spokesman for Cancer Research UK, occur naturally in red meat, but are also often added during meat-processing as a preservative.

All red meat also contains a red pigment called haems, which, once in the gut, can be broken down to form N-nitroso compounds, or NOCs, many of which are known to cause cancer. Additionally, haems may irritate or damage the cells lining the bowel, which can lead to them dividing more rapidly – exactly the kind of action that is more likely to increase the risk of developing cancer.
That doesn't sound good. Any more bad news on this?

The combination of the two, as well as sausages' relatively high fat and salt content, which have also been linked to increased risks of developing cancer, has led to the advice to cut down on both processed and red meat.
I've heard stories of terrible things ending up in a sausage. Can I spend my way out of trouble by buying sausages with a high meat content?

As Cancer Research observes: "It's not about low-quality or low-grade meat in this instance, it's about the meat itself, and what's been added – we know too much salt has been linked to an increased risk in stomach cancer for example."

Although a high meat content is often an indicator of a better-quality sausage (look for sausages that are at least 70% meat), it also means that there will be less of the other ingredients that can reduce the fat content of meat, such as cereals, or the fruit and vegetables often added to modern sausages for flavour (such as leek or apple). There are many things you can do to limit your risk of cancer, but sadly, buying expensive sausages isn't one of them. Cut down your consumption instead.
Is there anything I can look for on the label that will lead me to a healthy sausage?

Choose fresh sausages for a start, and check the list of ingredients: the fewer the better. In terms of general health, look for sausages with a relatively low saturated fat and salt content – or, even better, poultry sausages.
Old 25-10-2015, 12:57 PM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a6705796.html

WHO cancer report: As experts issue warning on processed meat, here are 13 practical ways to reduce your cancer risk
From Monday, processed meats such as ham, bacon and salami will be classified by the WHO as 'carcinogenic to humans', the worst ranking

Adam Withnall
@adamwithnall
Friday 23 October 2015

The World Health Organisation is expected to announce that the cancer threat from bacon and other processed meats is on a par with that of smoking.

The report, to be released on Monday, will be a bombshell for farmers and fast food chains alike and has left many questioning what they knew about carcinogenic – cancer-causing – substances.

The World Cancer Research Fund (WCRF) has warned for several years that there is "strong evidence" that consuming a lot of red meat can cause bowel cancer.

But from Monday, processed meats such as ham, bacon and salami will be classified by the WHO as “carcinogenic to humans", the highest of five possible rankings and shared only with alcohol, asbestos, arsenic and cigarettes.

Earlier this month, health experts in Australia launched a project to “bust the myth” that everything causes cancer, and came up with a series of practical tips for people to actively reduce their cancer risk. Here’s what they found:

for the rest of the article click on the link
Old 25-10-2015, 01:07 PM   #4
tamlinn

This isn't news, it was announced when I was a kid 40 years ago, that's why my mom stopped feeding it to us.
tamlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2015, 01:16 PM   #5
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamlinn View Post
This isn't news, it was announced when I was a kid 40 years ago, that's why my mom stopped feeding it to us.
I agree, i also avoid foods with artificial:
  • preservatives
  • flavourings
  • colourings
  • sweeteners

So the 'news' here is that the WHO is making this big announcment that red meat causes cancer

What i want to ask though is whether or not it is the meat that is causing the cancer or the preservatives and other crap they are pumping into it?

This is because the whole way in which we produce food is at stake here

I am making a case that the corporate method of food production is harmful to people and the planet and that we need to switch to organic permacutlure if we are to survive long term as a species

here's a good documentary about food production called 'food inc' for anyone who's interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKqdL7A_aUI
Old 25-10-2015, 04:48 PM   #6
dumbcritic

The WHO will classify both red and processed meats as probably carcinogenic, so not just processed
''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Why is it that the loudest critics of ''Big Pharma'' are Big Placebo?
dumbcritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 08:38 AM   #7
iamawaveofthesea

Chemical added to hot dogs, sausage and bacon now being developed by USDA as deadly bait that poisons wild hogs to death... and you're EATING it for breakfast!

Tuesday, April 05, 2016
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

A preservative chemical that's routinely added to hot dogs, beef jerky, bacon and breakfast sausage is now being deployed by government researchers as a fatal bait to poison wild hogs to death. Development of the deadly hog poison is being pursued by none other than the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the same agency that legalizes the same toxic chemical to be used in processed meat products approved for human consumption.

The chemical, known as sodium nitrite, is a cancer-causing "color fixer" and meat preservative added to processed meat products to give them a pink hue that consumers mistake for being "fresh." When sodium nitrite combines with the hydrochloric acid (HCl) found in stomach acid, it forms cancer-causing nitrosamines. These nitrosamines go on to directly promote pancreatic cancer, colorectal cancer, leukemia, brain tumors and other cancers throughout the body -- facts that I have been warning readers about for over a decade. Sodium nitrite is the reason why processed meats drastically raise the risks of cancer, heart disease and diabetes.

read more here: http://www.naturalnews.com/053556_wi...additive.html#

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 05-04-2016 at 08:38 AM.
Old 05-04-2016, 10:11 AM   #8
oz93666

I can't imagine many here eat dead animals , you can't tell what antibiotics they've been injected with, and the miserable lives they've had, and horrible death, all of which you take on when you eat....

But I smell a rat here .... these are very simple chemicals , that have been used for hundreds of years , and yet cancer, at the high rate we see now, is a modern phenomena.

They wan't to divert attention from the real cause of the majority of cancer ....vaccines

Last edited by oz93666; 05-04-2016 at 10:12 AM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 10:22 AM   #9
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I can't imagine many here eat dead animals , you can't tell what antibiotics they've been injected with, and the miserable lives they've had, and horrible death, all of which you take on when you eat....

But I smell a rat here .... these are very simple chemicals , that have been used for hundreds of years , and yet cancer, at the high rate we see now, is a modern phenomena.

They wan't to divert attention from the real cause of the majority of cancer ....vaccines
no the guy who wrote that last article i posted says more about vaccines then anyone else i've encountered

vaccines are a staple of his so he is totally tireless in his efforts to expose the dangers of vaccines

The eugenics programme of the cabal does not just work through vaccines. it also works through food and drink addidtives, chemtrails, GMO's, vaccines, wifi etc

These preservatives are bad news
Old 05-04-2016, 12:23 PM   #10
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
The eugenics programme of the cabal does not just work through vaccines. it also works through food and drink addidtives, chemtrails, GMO's, vaccines, wifi etc

These preservatives are bad news
I absolutely agree.... the health ranger is an expert and can be trusted.... but look who is backing this idea , the WHO !!! A NWO controlled group pushing vaccines.

This is a trait I've noticed before, the media is constantly bringing up things which 'cause cancer' and they do .... but the effect on the public is to stop caring , what can they do ? food additives are everywhere , Wi Fi is everywhere, so people see the explosion in cancer as inevitable, and due to dozens of different toxins.

In reality, perhaps 90% of cancers is due to poisons put in vaccines , and all the other things only account for 10%.

The NWO is desperate to divert attention away from their No 1 kill mechanism, vaccination.

Last edited by oz93666; 05-04-2016 at 12:25 PM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2016, 09:31 AM   #11
iamawaveofthesea

Cheap red meat is helping kill off Glasgow's poorest men 30 years before their time
'You need to be able to afford to buy good-quality food. If you don’t and you can’t get quality red meat without additives, you’re going to have an issue'
Ian Johnston Science Correspondent
9 hours ago

High levels of phosphate in red meat was linked to premature ageing and kidney damage. And the study found that phosphate was much more easily absorbed by the body from meat containing additives.

Phosphate occurs naturally in many foodstuffs, such as meats, fish, eggs, dairy products and vegetables. But consuming too much of the substance wears down telomeres, vital structures on the tips of a person's chromosomes that help protect against a range of diseases -- from cardiovascular disease to Alzheimer's and cancer. Telomeres are so important that some scientists even believe they can be measured to give an accurate prediction of when someone will die. Last year the World Health Organisation warned that processed meat caused cancer and red meat was also “probably” carcinogenic.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...-a7004266.html

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-04-2016 at 09:32 AM.
Old 01-01-2018, 03:38 PM   #12
iamawaveofthesea

Bacon without nitrites....ok but what about the nitrates? Is the bacon free of nitrates? Also if the meat is not organic then what sort of exposure has the animal had to various harmful pesticides and antibiotics or hormones?

BOFFINS SAVE OUR BACON Revolutionary bacon rashers free of cancer-causing nitrates hit Britain’s supermarket shelves thanks to technological breakthroughs
New Naked Bacon does not use potentially harmful chemicals during the curing process which can increase risk of bowel cancer
By Harry Cole
28th December 2017, 10:30 pm
Updated: 30th December 2017, 4:54 am

BRITAIN’S bacon has been saved thanks to revolutionary rashers that are free of cancer-causing chemicals.

From the New Year bacon produced without adding nitrites during the curing process will be available to millions in UK supermarkets.
The World Health Organisation has ruled adding nitrites increases bowel cancer risk.

Thanks to a technological breakthrough, the new Naked Bacon does not use potentially-harmful nitrites in the curing process.

In 2015 the World Health Organisation warned there were significant increases in the risk of bowel cancer from eating processed meats such as bacon that traditionally have nitrites added as they are cured.

UK sales plunged 11 per cent the following year as worried shoppers bought 25.4 million fewer packs of bacon. But Naked Bacon, produced by Northern Ireland food firm Finnebrogue, will be available at UK supermarkets from next month.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/522723...-nitrite-free/
Old 02-01-2018, 11:47 AM   #13
saty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post

Shame...some of the tastiest and easiest food to cook!
Humans are ruled by the taste and that is why they are the sickest species on this planet.
It does not really matter if the meat is processed or not, all meats cause cancer, along with all other diseases.