Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 20-12-2012, 05:35 PM   #101
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedarthur View Post
it's called freedom of speech.
and thought, one leads to the other.
where is the problem with that?
the westboro baptist church says the same thing.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 05:36 PM   #102
thethinkingrebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
here's a first.
i agree with you.
That means I agree with you too!

Oh no, maybe Dec 21st is true
thethinkingrebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 05:40 PM   #103
trixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by claydog View Post
MK-ULTRA=Shock trauma hypnosis. They've been able to do it for years, they used this to get those students called the Manson family to crucify Sharon Tate, then blamed it all on Charles Manson, but Manson was just a stooge, like Harvey Oswald was a stooge for JFK. They fitted Manson up and programmed him and fed him hallucinogenics, hence all his weird prison interviews, he was being controlled, and has been resisting his handlers for years, they are so sadistic they wont kill him because that would be setting him free. And he provided and anti-dote for the summer of love they wanted to spoil and sell us a Hollywood mythical version of occultism, when the governments are really the occultists and true global terrorists, terrorism don't really exist outside of government, they use this play of dark arts to keep us scared and then easily manipulated.. Very clever they think but controlling a giant flock or school is not really that difficult when you truly understand the herd mentality, we are only controllable until our consciousness levels raise though, that's right now. Then false shepherds don't control any one as the herd thinks for itself, individuality and connected we out think and see through the lies of global sadistic manipulators.

They think we move like a school of fish, make a noise in one direction the school bursts out in the opposite direction and predators feed off the weak, that's pretty much how our governments see us.. A herd to be fed from, taxed, sold and offered in ritual like WWI, that's all that was aside from massive industry, all day blood sacrifice sold to us as heroic battles, heroic for the poor souls that fought them, but not for the monsters on both sides controlling it who have the same fucking family names..

We've been controlled far too long..

Certain things deep inside the hypnosis trigger these people off to do what they have been programmed to do, Chapman was carrying Catcher in the Rye, the Dark Knight triggered off the student who run amok in that cinema, the Paul McCartney song Helter Skelter triggered off Manson and his little murdering clan.. But they all had handlers from the pentagon, and they were programmed to create horrors and then sold to us in their MSM to scare the shit out of us, the what do we do? We turn to the good guys for help.. They also get to silence people who resist and the only thing they were guilty of was having a conscience..

They have technology that is kept secret from us because that's how they use it all against us to control us not for us.. depends what you believe I guess, and I believe it''s all about to change for the good.. You should not underestimate optimism as the TV will try convince us it's doom and gloom, but that's because it is owned by sociopaths losing their mind control matrix with every new day.

The mother is very odd in this interview- alters or what????

http://video.katiecouric.com/service...=2041406744001

Sorry- can't get to embed???
There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and there is nothing secret that will not become known and come to light. Luke 8:17
trixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 05:41 PM   #104
thethinkingrebel

Quote:
Oh no, I agree here too!

I have written a blog post on how disgusting Westboro are about this, totally over the top, truly sick in the head.

Forgive me but I will quote the bible here:

"Because Lawlessness will increase, the love of many will grow cold"

I think this stands here very well. Not only for Westboro but also for the 'truth movement', it seems that people have lost their heart, either because they see evil round every corner, or because they see conspiracies and lies around every corner.

We should be asking how someone like Lanza (or FBI,CIA or whatever) could bring themselves to shoot innocent children, not be asking if it happened at all, when the actual logistics of creating a fake event and no one ever finding out is so astronomical as to render it impossible.

Killing them for real is easier - therefore they really are dead. Its the same logic that proves the moon landings to be false.
Old 20-12-2012, 05:41 PM   #105
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
never heard of them
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 05:42 PM   #106
rreeve

Would a father who has also just lost his child say, "I can't imagine how hard this experience must be for you" Erm, yes he should because he should be experiencing it too.

That's a very odd thing to say, it's exactly the sort of thing that someone who wasn't involved would say.

Anyone else think that?
rreeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 05:44 PM   #107
thethinkingrebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by rreeve View Post
Would a father who has also just lost his child say, "I can't imagine how hard this experience must be for you" Erm, yes he should because he should be experiencing it too.

That's a very odd thing to say, it's exactly the sort of thing that someone who wasn't involved would say.

Anyone else think that?
a guy in the beginning stages of grief would say that. Shock and Denial. He likely imagines their pain greater than his. When I found out my mum was dead I felt nothing on the surface. I was a 'vulcan' for all intents and purposes.

Its perfectly understandable.

Last edited by thethinkingrebel; 20-12-2012 at 05:51 PM.
Old 20-12-2012, 05:45 PM   #108
bully2100

I posted the video a day or so ago also, its stinks, its nothing to do with what stages of grief he's in, its the time from when he's told he's started, the only thing missing is the a movie clapper and someone shouting action, he "gets" into character!

to the ones who don't believe hes faking it, what's your opinion on 911? inside job or not?

also please someone answer me why:

we haven't seen any pictures of dead/injured people, from both here or cinema shooting? (from what ive read the parents haven't/ wernt allowed to see their children!)

any bullet casing, holes in walls, anything that would tell us someone had been doing a lot of shooting. Pictures from inside theatre? holes on chairs? mobile phone footage?!

wheres the blood?

when ever we see any carnage in the places the USA DO KILL PEOPLE directly or indirectly we see that on the News.

Last edited by bully2100; 20-12-2012 at 05:47 PM.
bully2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 05:48 PM   #109
bully2100

yes rreeve, some where on the internet is the transcript of what he wrote, I think he was sitting down, it was all muffled.

Last edited by bully2100; 20-12-2012 at 05:48 PM.
Old 20-12-2012, 05:50 PM   #110
thethinkingrebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bully2100 View Post
I posted the video a day or so ago also, its stinks, its nothing to do with what stages of grief he's in, its the time from when he's told he's started, the only thing missing is the a movie clapper and someone shouting action, he "gets" into character!
How do you know this?
Quote:
to the ones who don't believe hes faking it, what's your opinion on 911? inside job or not?
Inside job is different from, pretend event that never happened
Quote:

we haven't seen any pictures of dead/injured people, from both here or cinema shooting? (from what ive read the parents haven't/ wernt allowed to see their children!)
public decency, respect for the parents grief, we aren't a culture that revels in death and destruction of innocents. parents won't want to see their children disfigured.

Quote:
any bullet casing, holes in walls, anything that would tell us someone had been doing a lot of shooting.
why would they show bullet casings and holes in walls?
Quote:
wheres the blood?
why would they show blood on the news? lets have a tour of the classroom and see all the blood,

Quote:
when ever we see any carnage in the places the USA DO KILL PEOPLE directly or indirectly we see that on the News.
we don't see dead bodies of children on the news. we see injured kids but not dead kids, ESPECIALLY not dead american kids -out of respect for parents.

Last edited by thethinkingrebel; 20-12-2012 at 05:52 PM.
Old 20-12-2012, 05:56 PM   #111
bully2100

How do you know this?

I don't know how to put it politely! really I don't.

[ really? you haven't answered it though.

public decency, respect for the parents grief, we aren't a culture that revels in death and destruction of innocents. parents won't want to see their children disfigured.

yeah no innocent dead children been on your tv lately?

why would they show blood on the news? lets have a tour of the classroom and see all the blood,

not just classroom, what about the cinema? when you watch the news on Iraq/afgan/Syria,libya you see it.

we don't see dead bodies of children on the news. we see injured kids but not dead kids, ESPECIALLY not dead american kids -out of respect for parents.[/quote]

its ok to show dead foreign kids? that the west is most likely partly responsible for?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...r-strikes.html

Last edited by bully2100; 20-12-2012 at 06:01 PM.
Old 20-12-2012, 06:00 PM   #112
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie View Post
The mother is very odd in this interview- alters or what????

http://video.katiecouric.com/service...=2041406744001

Sorry- can't get to embed???
Katie Couric asks the mother "How do you move on from something like this?" Wouldn't someone grieving be asking that, rather than for some TV personality to be asking someone who is grieving, and to ask that so soon after a tragedy?

The woman freaked me out in that video. I felt bad for her at moments, but also very uncomfortable with the eyeroling and snarly face-pulling. Couric seems to lean more and more forward, and glares so blankly. This is all just insane stuff to be subjected to.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 06:19 PM   #113
teddanson

I like to try and rule out all angles on theories if I can, I was going to mention maybe Emily's father was nervous, but it did make me feel very uncomfortable to see him in that situation, smiling and then once the statement started he appeared upset. I know the grieving process does include denial, and can switch quite quickly from denial, to anger, to bargaining, to acceptance and depression (crying). Just weird and does seem fake.
As for the woman with the earpiece, I didn't watch it all, but that is not the kind of earpiece used in tv, they are often hidden ones that go round the back of the ear. I reckon that one is one used for a bluetooth mobile phone that is probably her own.
Obama with the family, again, that's weird. Maybe they were in awe of the president and he was trying to make them feel better, but hardly appropriate given the circumstances.
teddanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 06:20 PM   #114
picha
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thethinkingrebel View Post
How would you know what normal behaviour is for someone who just got their kid massacred. Do you know someone who had their kid massacred? Have you had your kid massacred. All you know is what you have seen on TV - therefore you are using one "false environment" to judge another "false environment".

Regardless of your own opinions on the president, the vast majority of Americans find it a great honour to meet the president, look up and respect him, and would be extremely grateful to have him come visit them in their times of need. Its akin to a visit from the King in ye olde England. Not everyone thinks like you, in fact most Americans don't think like you.

The problem you have is that your thinking has become maligned, you have no hope and no vision of something better. You are a nihilist. Everything to you has some sort of ulterior motive, it can never be taken literally at, face value. Its a problem most of this forum has. They have taken a very good philosophy (Take everything with a pinch of salt), and made it their worldview. This is religious thinking, the NWO glasses are focused on every situation.

Now, lets just forget that the NWO exists, that the News media is biased and lets see what happens.

>Guy walks in a school, shoots 27 people including children.
>News media reports on it, as its a big news story
>President visits
>little girls dad does news story.

How would any of this be any different, as far as I am aware no Parent has called for gun control. The girls dad didn't call for gun control. He simply talked about how much he loved his daughter.

Again, how do you judge what is normal behaviourfor a dad who's kid had been massacred. Let me put this past you, you go to work, send your daughter off to school. 1 hour later shes dead. Then you stand before the world and make a speech on how wonderful she was, AND you meet the president.

Do you think any of this would seem normal to you? Or would this be like a dream? Would this not f*** you up a bit? Perhaps you would nervously smile as you go and approach the podium to make your speech. Which is a normal reaction for someone who feels threatened. Social anxiety forum
Do you want to buy some rocking horse poo? I'm selling it way below market value so you are sure to make a decent profit on it.
picha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 06:39 PM   #115
tribe_of_david

another theory as to his behaviour, perhaps he is a sociopath/pyscopath? genuinly lost a daughter but arent sociopaths/psycopaths incapable of crying/feeling emotion? but are skilled actors in mimicking emotion?
tribe_of_david is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 07:09 PM   #116
monay

Smile Medical Examiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
The father's behaviour is quite odd. But the behaviour of the medical examiner is like nothing on Earth. Thank you to Pinochio who put this video up earlier in another thread.

Sandy Hook Hoax "Medical Examiner" Wayne Carver - YouTube

This is the thread where this video was linked to by Pinochio.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1061208984
I think that the ME is exhausted with a stiff neck. The "second floor" might be at the hosiptal or other facility. Yes it all looks stress filled. There seems to be an on going rivalry between the ME and city hall.
monay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 07:13 PM   #117
monay

Smile Good Question

Quote:
How do you know this?

not just classroom, what about the cinema? when you watch the news on Iraq/afgan/Syria,libya you see it.

we don't see dead bodies of children on the news. we see injured kids but not dead kids, ESPECIALLY not dead american kids -out of respect for parents.
its ok to show dead foreign kids? that the west is most likely partly responsible for?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...r-strikes.html[/QUOTE]

There is much imperialialism no doubt. On a practical side I think that the media is CYA against lawsuits. The settlements take years.

Last edited by monay; 20-12-2012 at 07:14 PM.
monay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 07:18 PM   #118
talktalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by thethinkingrebel View Post
Oh no, I agree here too!

I have written a blog post on how disgusting Westboro are about this, totally over the top, truly sick in the head.

Forgive me but I will quote the bible here:

"Because Lawlessness will increase, the love of many will grow cold"

I think this stands here very well. Not only for Westboro but also for the 'truth movement', it seems that people have lost their heart, either because they see evil round every corner, or because they see conspiracies and lies around every corner.

We should be asking how someone like Lanza (or FBI,CIA or whatever) could bring themselves to shoot innocent children, not be asking if it happened at all, when the actual logistics of creating a fake event and no one ever finding out is so astronomical as to render it impossible.

Killing them for real is easier - therefore they really are dead. Its the same logic that proves the moon landings to be false.
Gods universal rule number 1 = thou shalt not kill.
unless you have a look in the underground billion billion dollar bunkers and their underground cities, where people could disappear momentarily!, a child would look different after being away for a year or two?
they have to be populated by someone. no?

why are the bunkers there all over the world anyway?
there could be one in norway!

in fact there could be one wherever there as been a massacre?
if most are saying this is not real because no bodies have been seen, well the real bodies have to be somewhere.

All mormons and faithful people know it is wrong to violates a mans freewill and murder is no_1, then to get past that you do not murder anyone, only hide them until the masses go mad and commonly consent to their own demise.

the majority of mormons, ecclesiastical, freemason etc are gods law abiding and god fearing people so do not kill, even in a third party sense, no matter who they actually knowingly or unknowingly represent.
gods law is number one.
but they can and do deceive!
There maybe no substance or truth to anything i say on any thread or post and is said using material gathered from the msm that left questions toi be answered. research is advised before believing/reading what i put. under those terms you may read my posts/threads as i am not responsible for you reading this content and is in no way meant to be offensive. There is no intent to offend. I withdraw my consent to be governed by a tyrannical governments but only by the true God.

Last edited by talktalk; 20-12-2012 at 07:30 PM. Reason: p.s
talktalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 07:40 PM   #119
talktalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rreeve View Post

Anyone else think that?
yes i do certainly.
he is reading from a script. have you analysed the woman who is supposed to be the auntie at the start of the video thats 7+mins long?
amazing.
There maybe no substance or truth to anything i say on any thread or post and is said using material gathered from the msm that left questions toi be answered. research is advised before believing/reading what i put. under those terms you may read my posts/threads as i am not responsible for you reading this content and is in no way meant to be offensive. There is no intent to offend. I withdraw my consent to be governed by a tyrannical governments but only by the true God.
Old 20-12-2012, 07:44 PM   #120
talktalk

Quote:
How do you know this?

public decency, respect for the parents grief, we aren't a culture that revels in death and destruction of innocents. parents won't want to see their children disfigured. it amazes me how readily and eager foreign children are paraded dead etc as if they are not human its sickening, but when the wests are dead etc we cannot see them on occasions such as this to confirm...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...r-strikes.html[/QUOTE]