Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 20-12-2012, 06:51 AM   #81
oneofthemasses

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_i_disagree View Post
well that's case closed then, no family has ever moved house or emigrated in the history of mankind.
Chill out folks. It's late and I was just bored.

To be honest, I have no idea what to think. Sure some of the stuff posted here does seem odd. Do find it interesting regarding the supposed shooter's father though. May or may not mean anything, who knows....

Back to our regularily scheduled programming!

Remember, doomsday on Friday!
oneofthemasses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 08:39 AM   #82
tink123

Smile

That video is weird..the dead girl is in the back and red party dress...yet to meet the president they dress one of the siblings in the same clothes as that photo.

They could have bought all three the same dress though!...but if thats the case you would have thought both children would be dressed the same....i dunno?

As for ripping this story to shreds..thats what you do when you are looking for the truth...because you can't go on mass TV tell people ithis has all happened..and shock horror as a result take away good peoples civil liberties and rights...when its not based on truth or fact.

There are issues that need to be discussed the medication all these young boys have been on...as well as the issue of guns....and if you give your freedoms away too easily...you can never get them back!!!

So thats why people are pulling this apart...because its really badly scripted...where are all the other families..where is there cash fund...whats good for one family is surely good for the rest?.....All any one talks about..is this one child and the teacher. there is contradicting statements on every aspect of this story every aspect....and people are clocking on..something isn't right here...at all! x
tink123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 08:41 AM   #83
tink123

Oh forgot to add...there is also the banking fixing of LIbor..to consider as well!...its not a man child went out and did this its wrapped in secrecy and lies x
tink123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 08:55 AM   #84
revlovejoy
Banned

He's from the church of the latter day saints, maybe they have a different approach to death and grieving.

Or maybe no one died that day, no dead kids, no families are grieving and we can examine this without an ounce of empathy because it's not real.
revlovejoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 09:04 AM   #85
friendsinthesky
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tink123 View Post
That video is weird..the dead girl is in the back and red party dress...yet to meet the president they dress one of the siblings in the same clothes as that photo.

Quote:
Red Dresses

In Infinite Love is the Only Truth (2005), Icke introduces the idea of "reptilian software." He says that there are three kinds of people. The highest level of the Brotherhood are the "Red Dresses." These are "software people," elsewhere called "reptilian software," or "constructs of mind." They lack consciousness and free will, and their human bodies are holographic veils.[55]

A second group, the so-called "sheeple"—the vast majority of humanity—have what Icke calls "back seat consciousness." They are conscious, but they do whatever they are told and are the main source of energy for the Brotherhood. They include the "repeaters," the people in positions of influence who simply repeat what other people have told them. Doctors repeat what they are told in medical school and by drug companies, teachers repeat what they learned at teacher training college, and journalists are the greatest repeaters of all. The third group, by far the smallest, are those who see through the illusion. They are usually dubbed dangerous or mad. The "Red Dress" genetic lines keep obsessively interbreeding to make sure their bloodlines are not weakened by the second or third levels of consciousness, because consciousness can rewrite the software.[55]
friendsinthesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 09:39 AM   #86
picha
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving finger View Post
Is this place so impossible to get to that you doubters can't travel there and see for yourself?

Why not grow a pair and get down there with some placards and expose these people if you're so convinced it's a fake?

Why not drink plenty of fluids so you can piss on a few children's graves while you're there?

Show the courage of your convictions and confront this man face to face.

People who deny these events are as dehumanised as the sick idiots that perpetrate them.
You can't tell that there is something very wrong with this man's behavior?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=urrRcgB581w
picha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 09:54 AM   #87
totalrecall

Hey, thethinkingrebel, do you still believe?

Quote:
When I mention things like this to my dad he would say "they look happy because they are having pictures with the president".
Yeah we all have members like that. They were born into a world that for their entire lives told them Santa Claus existed. Now they don't want truthers spoiling the fun.

The illusion is just too real.

(credit: youtube comment)

Last edited by totalrecall; 20-12-2012 at 09:54 AM.
totalrecall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 10:03 AM   #88
lux_mundi

Quote:
Originally Posted by revlovejoy View Post
He's from the church of the latter day saints, maybe they have a different approach to death and grieving.

Or maybe no one died that day, no dead kids, no families are grieving and we can examine this without an ounce of empathy because it's not real.
Their belief in an afterlife would soften blow of losing a loved one:

Quote:
Death is the fourth part of the Plan of Salvation which is a necessary step in our eternal progression. (See Premortal Existence to learn more about God's plan.) Continue reading to find out how death is not the end but the temporary separation of the body and spirit, as well as how to deal with death and prepare for the death of a loved one or even ourselves.
Death is Not the End:

Some believe that death is the end or the final destination. For Latter-day Saints, death is merely the doorway that leads into the next life.
However, it doesn't really explain Robbie's strange behaviour.
lux_mundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 11:05 AM   #89
tien an
Banned

I've done a little research...

He apparently used the rifle throughout the shooting...it was a shotgun that was found in the car.

Just a thought...the creator of this Wiki page has been at it since 5am this morning!

tian an.
tien an is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 01:00 PM   #90
rapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah50 View Post
Regarding the OPs original video - Now, I fully understand 'nervous laughing' (laughing when in fact you're nervous, or it's inappropriate to laugh), but does it not strike you all very odd that the father, before he gets to the mic is seemingly laughing and joking?

Days after such an event, and being a parent that lost a child in such an event, would still be in shock and deep grief. I'd think the most one could muster at a time like that if something was funny, would be a weak smile (habit of being courteous to the funny maker) - because when we're in that deep of a grief, life just isn't all that funny.
I'm amazed at all these people who dictate how bereaved parents should behave and confidently assert that. "if it were me I would be grief stricken and in shock". No one can predict how they themselves will behave in a tragedy. A woman I worked with lost her idolised 19 year old son. At the funeral a few days later I saw her laughing and chatting to someone at the cemetery. Two days later, when I went round to her house, she was inconsolable and sobbing and a week later had a complete breakdown. Why was she laughing? I don't know but perhaps she was trying too hard to contain her feelings in front of the hundreds of people who were there.

Human emotions are unpredictable, accept it.

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 02:04 PM   #91
lux_mundi

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
I'm amazed at all these people who dictate how bereaved parents should behave and confidently assert that. "if it were me I would be grief stricken and in shock". No one can predict how they themselves will behave in a tragedy. A woman I worked with lost her idolised 19 year old son. At the funeral a few days later I saw her laughing and chatting to someone at the cemetery. Two days later, when I went round to her house, she was inconsolable and sobbing and a week later had a complete breakdown. Why was she laughing? I don't know but perhaps she was trying too hard to contain her feelings in front of the hundreds of people who were there.

Watch the video and imagine if he made the whole statement in the emotional state he appeared to be in when he walked out the building, laughed and then smiled at someone. You would think he was strangely cheerful (and even a little cocky), considering his daughter had very recently been murdered.

Only he didn't make the statement in that emotional state. He stopped, seemed to either get into character; work himself up into an 'upset' state; or allow his alter to take over (depending on your point of view). He then made a very emotional statement - seeming to be upset - and yet not shedding any tears.

It screams fake.
Old 20-12-2012, 02:26 PM   #92
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux_mundi View Post
Their belief in an afterlife would soften blow of losing a loved one:

However, it doesn't really explain Robbie's strange behaviour.
I believe in an afterlife but I would definitely be inconsolable at the loss of a loved one. Far too inconsolable to go on the telly, and grin and lark about.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 02:31 PM   #93
tildatod
Banned

Quote:

I agree with that, but how many of us have seen people we know go on tv a few days after they've lost their child? After watching videos of the laughing man Emilie Parker's dad, Soto's family, a blonde woman and the parents of another child, I noticed they made crying sounds but with no tears, they were really very composed considering they had only just lost a loved one, AND were in front of a camera. I'm seeing a pattern I think.
Old 20-12-2012, 02:33 PM   #94
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by picha View Post
You can't tell that there is something very wrong with this man's behavior?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=urrRcgB581w
The father's behaviour is quite odd. But the behaviour of the medical examiner is like nothing on Earth. Thank you to Pinochio who put this video up earlier in another thread.

This is the thread where this video was linked to by Pinochio.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1061208984

Last edited by tildatod; 20-12-2012 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Video was posted in a different thread. Have linked to that thread in this post now.
Old 20-12-2012, 02:40 PM   #95
lux_mundi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
I agree with that, but how many of us have seen people we know go on tv a few days after they've lost their child? After watching videos of the laughing man Emilie Parker's dad, Soto's family, a blonde woman and the parents of another child, I noticed they made crying sounds but with no tears, they were really very composed considering they had only just lost a loved one, AND were in front of a camera. I'm seeing a pattern I think.
Yeah - that's weird. I've watched a few interviews with parents/families now and not one of them seemed genuine. I saw one of the school teacher's family who were all wearing something green - one of her sisters was sitting there grinning throughout the entire interview.
Old 20-12-2012, 05:23 PM   #96
thethinkingrebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by aladinsane View Post
Yeah I posted it yesterday, I was surprised it dint get any interest. People think this is totally normal behavior for a
family that just got their kid massacred. I guess at least I should applaud them for keeping their spirits up and having a
good time. After all They got to see the president, and they set up a money fund.
How would you know what normal behaviour is for someone who just got their kid massacred. Do you know someone who had their kid massacred? Have you had your kid massacred. All you know is what you have seen on TV - therefore you are using one "false environment" to judge another "false environment".

Regardless of your own opinions on the president, the vast majority of Americans find it a great honour to meet the president, look up and respect him, and would be extremely grateful to have him come visit them in their times of need. Its akin to a visit from the King in ye olde England. Not everyone thinks like you, in fact most Americans don't think like you.

The problem you have is that your thinking has become maligned, you have no hope and no vision of something better. You are a nihilist. Everything to you has some sort of ulterior motive, it can never be taken literally at, face value. Its a problem most of this forum has. They have taken a very good philosophy (Take everything with a pinch of salt), and made it their worldview. This is religious thinking, the NWO glasses are focused on every situation.

Now, lets just forget that the NWO exists, that the News media is biased and lets see what happens.

>Guy walks in a school, shoots 27 people including children.
>News media reports on it, as its a big news story
>President visits
>little girls dad does news story.

How would any of this be any different, as far as I am aware no Parent has called for gun control. The girls dad didn't call for gun control. He simply talked about how much he loved his daughter.

Again, how do you judge what is normal behaviourfor a dad who's kid had been massacred. Let me put this past you, you go to work, send your daughter off to school. 1 hour later shes dead. Then you stand before the world and make a speech on how wonderful she was, AND you meet the president.

Do you think any of this would seem normal to you? Or would this be like a dream? Would this not f*** you up a bit? Perhaps you would nervously smile as you go and approach the podium to make your speech. Which is a normal reaction for someone who feels threatened. Social anxiety forum
thethinkingrebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 05:28 PM   #97
thethinkingrebel

Just an addition to answer these people questioning credibility of family members.

How do you judge what makes people seem genuine. Considering most of you follow the post-modern thought that says "all is relative", "there is no truth", how can you objectively judge the credibility of someone? Especially in a situation like this, where largely there is no precedent.

Occams Razor, is it not more likely that your worldview hes skewed your thinking so much, that you have lost the ability to trust anyone? and that the first thing you think when someone comes on the news is FAKE!

You are the ones immersed in conspiracies, you are the ones who expect conspiracies around every corner. You live this stuff, perhaps that has more influence than you think, and that you guys are not as objective as you believe yourselves to be.

Now, its kind of become a little bit sickening, where you call parents of dead children liars, people who have NO experience of standing on a podium before news crews, have no training in how to speak before the press. Yet are expected to make speeches. We would all sound a little off-kilter.
Old 20-12-2012, 05:31 PM   #98
thethinkingrebel

Quote:

EXACTLY.

look at the seven stages of grief - the first one is denial:

Quote:
1. SHOCK & DENIAL-
You will probably react to learning of the loss with numbed disbelief. You may deny the reality of the loss at some level, in order to avoid the pain. Shock provides emotional protection from being overwhelmed all at once. This may last for weeks.

2. PAIN & GUILT-
As the shock wears off, it is replaced with the suffering of unbelievable pain. Although excruciating and almost unbearable, it is important that you experience the pain fully, and not hide it, avoid it or escape from it with alcohol or drugs.

You may have guilty feelings or remorse over things you did or didn't do with your loved one. Life feels chaotic and scary during this phase.

3. ANGER & BARGAINING-
Frustration gives way to anger, and you may lash out and lay unwarranted blame for the death on someone else. Please try to control this, as permanent damage to your relationships may result. This is a time for the release of bottled up emotion.

You may rail against fate, questioning "Why me?" You may also try to bargain in vain with the powers that be for a way out of your despair ("I will never drink again if you just bring him back")

4. "DEPRESSION", REFLECTION, LONELINESS-
Just when your friends may think you should be getting on with your life, a long period of sad reflection will likely overtake you. This is a normal stage of grief, so do not be "talked out of it" by well-meaning outsiders. Encouragement from others is not helpful to you during this stage of grieving.

During this time, you finally realize the true magnitude of your loss, and it depresses you. You may isolate yourself on purpose, reflect on things you did with your lost one, and focus on memories of the past. You may sense feelings of emptiness or despair.

7 Stages of Grief...

5. THE UPWARD TURN-
As you start to adjust to life without your dear one, your life becomes a little calmer and more organized. Your physical symptoms lessen, and your "depression" begins to lift slightly.

6. RECONSTRUCTION & WORKING THROUGH-
As you become more functional, your mind starts working again, and you will find yourself seeking realistic solutions to problems posed by life without your loved one. You will start to work on practical and financial problems and reconstructing yourself and your life without him or her.

7. ACCEPTANCE & HOPE-
During this, the last of the seven stages in this grief model, you learn to accept and deal with the reality of your situation. Acceptance does not necessarily mean instant happiness. Given the pain and turmoil you have experienced, you can never return to the carefree, untroubled YOU that existed before this tragedy. But you will find a way forward.
Old 20-12-2012, 05:31 PM   #99
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by thethinkingrebel View Post
Just an addition to answer these people questioning credibility of family members.

How do you judge what makes people seem genuine. Considering most of you follow the post-modern thought that says "all is relative", "there is no truth", how can you objectively judge the credibility of someone? Especially in a situation like this, where largely there is no precedent.

Occams Razor, is it not more likely that your worldview hes skewed your thinking so much, that you have lost the ability to trust anyone? and that the first thing you think when someone comes on the news is FAKE!

You are the ones immersed in conspiracies, you are the ones who expect conspiracies around every corner. You live this stuff, perhaps that has more influence than you think, and that you guys are not as objective as you believe yourselves to be.

Now, its kind of become a little bit sickening, where you call parents of dead children liars, people who have NO experience of standing on a podium before news crews, have no training in how to speak before the press. Yet are expected to make speeches. We would all sound a little off-kilter.
here's a first.
i agree with you.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 05:33 PM   #100
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thethinkingrebel View Post

it's called freedom of speech.
and thought, one leads to the other.
where is the problem with that?
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote