Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 19-12-2012, 10:14 PM   #21
nocternald

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkie View Post
Funny, no offence but I saw this on the TV news before this thread came up about 4-5 days ago, when I saw her, i thought.

'Hmmm this woman seems a little too hot to be a primary school teacher, as in model 'hot' not, 'girl next door' hot.'

bit like my workplace. the girls there are sexy but they are all 'girl next door' type sexy, not centrefold barbie, prom queen type sexy.

Seemed a little off, she seems very, very young as well, she looks 18, 19. Even primary school teachers have to be around 23, 24 in conjunction to their studies at uni, masters etc... to have licence to look after an entire class.

Also the video above, i thought the guy Robert Parker was the news reporter, he's quite clearly acting there, getting into character. They have all been paid off, this is live action propaganda to ban guns in america

I knew from the second I heard about this tragedy it was all far, far too convenient with all the noise about the US government wanting guns taken away, hey, why didn't we see it coming, the Dark Knight rises which coincided with the aurora shootings with its theatre release, now this shooting coincides with the DVD release.

They seem to be very, very nervous and the fear of them being caught is exposing the game.
Old 19-12-2012, 10:29 PM   #22
frase

Quote:
Originally Posted by talktalk View Post
This is it. this is absolutely unbelievable.
you can see she is being prompted and told what to say through her earpeice.
it reminds me of the director in the truman show going for maximum effect.

she is at the start.

http://youtu.be/sino1wwm3cs

Please tell me that i am wrong![/
What the absolute FUCK!?!!
I have just seen this for the first time....He is smiling and laughing!!!!
This is a huge red flag....
Fucking motherfuckers.....
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 10:30 PM   #23
lux_mundi

Robbie Parker: “I’m not mad because I have my [free] agency to use this event to do whatever I can to make sure my family and my wife and my daughters are taken care [of],” he said. “And if there’s anything I can do to help to anyone at any time at anywhere, I’m free to do that.”

Bizarre thing to say. He said he's not angry with the killer(s) because God gave them free agency and they were just using it.

The psychos at the top have no human emotions, let alone emotional depth. They either don't get it that people with a normal emotional range will think that this is weird, or don't care.

Anger is a normal stage of the grieving process. Generally, the first stage of grief is disbelief. Acceptance/forgiveness - which is where 'Robbie Parker' seems to be - can take months or even years to reach.
lux_mundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 10:32 PM   #24
hannah50

I think this is an excellent dissertation of what we've been witnessing coming from the MCM since Friday:

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/rappo...l18dec12.shtml
hannah50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 10:32 PM   #25
picha
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkie View Post
People don't just go from 'jokey' to 'distraught' like that. Totally unnatural, very very suspicious IMO.
picha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 10:34 PM   #26
talktalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
What the absolute FUCK!?!!
I have just seen this for the first time....He is smiling and laughing!!!!
This is a huge red flag....
Fucking motherfuckers.....
yes i know its crazy and his sister repeating woteva someones telling her to say through earpeice...
There maybe no substance or truth to anything i say on any thread or post and is said using material gathered from the msm that left questions toi be answered. research is advised before believing/reading what i put. under those terms you may read my posts/threads as i am not responsible for you reading this content and is in no way meant to be offensive. There is no intent to offend. I withdraw my consent to be governed by a tyrannical governments but only by the true God.
talktalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 10:37 PM   #27
badtv

think about it, why would anyone want or even need to be interviewed so shortly after such a tragic event?

Displaying this 'grief' is for maximum impact for the sheeples consumption.
badtv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 10:38 PM   #28
anthonyml

im sorry but that women really reminded me of this

anthonyml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 10:40 PM   #29
talktalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyml View Post
im sorry but that women really reminded me of this

chris griffin mind control - YouTube
excellent just like that
There maybe no substance or truth to anything i say on any thread or post and is said using material gathered from the msm that left questions toi be answered. research is advised before believing/reading what i put. under those terms you may read my posts/threads as i am not responsible for you reading this content and is in no way meant to be offensive. There is no intent to offend. I withdraw my consent to be governed by a tyrannical governments but only by the true God.
talktalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 10:43 PM   #30
known skeptic

Quote:
Originally Posted by talktalk View Post
This is it. this is absolutely unbelievable.
you can see she is being prompted and told what to say through her earpeice.
it reminds me of the director in the truman show going for maximum effect.

she is at the start.

http://youtu.be/sino1wwm3cs

Please tell me that i am wrong![/
Wow took her all of 19 seconds from the time she started talking to the time she brought up a fund that was setup for them. Unbelievable.
known skeptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 10:47 PM   #31
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by picha View Post
People don't just go from 'jokey' to 'distraught' like that. Totally unnatural, very very suspicious IMO.
In those circumstances, people wouldn't be "jokey" in the first place!
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 10:52 PM   #32
yukon jack
Inactive

Default Dark Waters

http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.co...ed-as.html

k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/r15l6k147b/fetcho.2012.12.18.mp3

http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/p2dly8anr2....12.19.mp3
yukon jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 11:05 PM   #33
quest_ion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukon jack View Post
This is what i get when i click on those links

Top link.. internet explorer can not display the web page

Bottom link.. The page you are looking for does not exist.
quest_ion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 11:24 PM   #34
totalrecall

Well, I am very pleased that people are starting to wake up to the lone gunman myth. I know it is the David Icke Forum, but it is a start.

Thank you to all the whistle blowers who produce these vids. It helps to show people the bullshit that is all around is and fed to us by that large black box of garbage in front of us.

Here is a very simple question regarding gun control:

Who kills and has killed more people in the known history of the world: private citizens or governments?

If there is to be gun control to protect people, who should have their guns confiscated: private citizens or governments?

Simple questions, simple answers.

Here is a video to make it sink in deeper:

Here is another video showing at least 3 possible shooters at this latest incident of bullshit:

http://www.conspiracy-cafe.com/apps/videos/videos/show/17442985-sandy-hook-elem-3-shooters-a-close-look-

And here are more good articles:

http://www.thedailybell.com/28468/No-More-Questions-to-Ask-About-Sandy-Hook-Shooting

http://youcanknowsometimes.blogspot.ca/

It's everywhere and it is all bullshit.

I was just on a great forum a few days ago called cluesforum and they were discussing whether there were any victims at all. Those guys are on the ball regarding media/government bullshit.

(credit: youtube comment)
totalrecall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 11:45 PM   #35
omegatau

He looks like hes going to burst into laughter. Hes just filtering the 'situation' to get some tears to his eyes.
omegatau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 11:46 PM   #36
smashstuff

Take note that this guy is referred to as 'Robbie' Parker, not Robert Parker, this is classic 'hey, he's your pal from next door' childhood name, a la Bill Clinton, Nick Clegg, Jimmy Carter, Tony Blair. It's good for business to sound like your buddy.
Old 19-12-2012, 11:47 PM   #37
lux_mundi

Nosferatu, I mean Obama, comforts the Parker family (quite a jolly get together).

Randy Parker, rear left, stands with his wife Karen as their son, Robbie Parker, left, the father of six-year-old Emilie who was killed in the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, speaks at a news conference outside the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Saturday, Dec. 15, 2012, in Newtown, Conn.

Are these the people we can see standing around in the video? Grieving family members.

Last edited by lux_mundi; 19-12-2012 at 11:48 PM.
lux_mundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 12:18 AM   #38
claydog
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux_mundi View Post

Nosferatu, I mean Obama, comforts the Parker family (quite a jolly get together).

Randy Parker, rear left, stands with his wife Karen as their son, Robbie Parker, left, the father of six-year-old Emilie who was killed in the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, speaks at a news conference outside the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Saturday, Dec. 15, 2012, in Newtown, Conn.

Are these the people we can see standing around in the video? Grieving family members.

Like a bad soap opera.. CIA_ENDERS Mossadside
claydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 12:35 AM   #39
sm1973

Quote:
Originally Posted by claydog View Post
Like a bad soap opera.. CIA_ENDERS Mossadside
Surely, any normal thinking person, who isn't interested in "Conspiracies" would look at this picture and say that it doesn't look right? Surely?

When I mention things like this to my dad he would say "they look happy because they are having pictures with the president". Now if it was us on that television, after just losing a member of your family in something so horrific as this, would you want to be having pictures taken with anyone? Seriously?

They all look too happy for a family that has been torn apart by grief, this close to christmas as well!!!

Last edited by sm1973; 20-12-2012 at 12:36 AM.
sm1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 12:42 AM   #40
dentedarthur
Banned

don't worry, obama's a good guy, he'll sort it all out
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote