Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 21-12-2012, 06:31 PM   #261
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocternald View Post
What is terrible here, they talked to a high school colleague of Lanza, they picked out

"He was an intelligent kid."

"he was withdrawn and kept to himself."

They have deliberately cherry picked words which portray Lanza as some sort of 'disturbed evil genius' a 'weirdo' who just randomly went nuts.

I call deception here. His colleague there was trying to say how he clearly didn't have it in him, he was shy, lived at home, had a few little issues but nothing serious and never would've harmed anyone. His words have clearly been cut to place into the mind of those who watch TV he was some sort of sick, demented 'freak' kid with social issues.

This is terrible, people murder his Mom, murdered or kidnapped children and teachers from a elementary school and murdered Adam Lanza in cold blood.

I would like to know where they are finding these photos of Adam from? Who is giving them these photos of Adam and his mother? Adam was a recluse (who always smiled and was willing to have his picture taken it seems) and had no digital footprint, so this means that they found pictures of him in hard copy?
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 06:40 PM   #262
nocternald

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
I would like to know where they are finding these photos of Adam from? Who is giving them these photos of Adam and his mother? Adam was a recluse (who always smiled and was willing to have his picture taken it seems) and had no digital footprint, so this means that they found pictures of him in hard copy?
Also Adam was 20 years old at the time of the shooting, these rather low quality pictures show what i can see is a 12-14 year old boy/teenager. They are all either happy or daft fun pictures. They help portay the fraud that he was a strange, dangerous recluse.

These people have been planning this for some time. I can see the most likely picked out these photos and planned to use them after the massacre hit. Maybe an insider was able to take them before the event or they straight stormed his home to collect the right images.

The worst thing about this is they can pick out so many, shy, innocent recluse kids and portray them as mass murderers.
Old 21-12-2012, 07:02 PM   #263
maccoy

Default Where Are The Tears

Three different videos from 4 different people yet not one of them are crying or show any signs of strain. They look the exact same everytime including even Obama's video of him fake crying too.

Teacher - Kaitlin Roig

She was actually at the school when this happened yet she acts the same as the rest of them. Should she not be even more traumatized.

Parents - Megyn Kelly

Parent - Robbie Parker

Why are they all acting the same, where is the rest of the families?
I think this really happened, but the families you don't see are the real ones and these people on the news are the fakes for the gov agenda.

It pains me to even think like this, but how can you not think that something is not right with all this when you watch 3 videos including Obamas, 4 all acting the exact same way.

Last edited by maccoy; 21-12-2012 at 07:06 PM.
maccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 07:06 PM   #264
tink123

I understand some peoples concern that they think pulling apart this story is disrespectful ti dead children and their families..howver whats worse....what if this a big lie and con...and those who believe the story are the ones having their emotions manipulated...how would you feel then...if we are right? x
tink123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 07:10 PM   #265
pinochio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypalmer View Post
Robert Parker works in the medical profession and is a graduate of Pacific University Oregon. Here is a biography from a thesis he wrote in 2010:

Here is the thesis:

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...55534169,d.d2k

Some of you may find it interesting that he wrote his thesis/researched extensively Selective Serotonin Re-uptake Inhibitors.

It appears, from reading various reports that Emilie was one the few children that was taken to hospital but died from her wounds and not one of the victims that was removed from the school in the middle of the night by the ME's team. Also there's quite a few separate individuals in UT and OR saying they knew the family and the daughter who was killed. I think the theory that some of you have that Emilie was fabricated or is still alive is far fetched. Ofc this doesn't mean that Robbie Parker isn't involved in a conspiracy to some degree.

HOWEVER I personally feel very uncomfortable scrutinizing the grief of the victim's parents, I have no idea how I would react in that situation. Although I think everything should be investigated, it needs to be done with decency and in a measured way. There is a danger of adding to the anguish of those already in the direst of circumstance.

I think time would be better spent trying to figure out where Adam Lanza's been for the last 3 years.

They're reporting he had congenital analgesia (feel no pain). I remember reading that the OSI was very interested in people with this condition and one of the MK projects was concerned with hypnotically induced analgesia.
Hey Harry I´m with you man.If Robbie could just explain his behavior in this video I´ll be glad to reconsider this whole sorry sad story in a different light.

pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 07:18 PM   #266
realy

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Anti_Humans.html
realy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 07:35 PM   #267
ragnarok
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
Hey Harry I´m with you man.If Robbie could just explain his behavior in this video I´ll be glad to reconsider this whole sorry sad story in a different light.

Sandy Hook Shooting Exposed As a Fraud - YouTube
Actually, Robbie's behaviour is exactly what I would expect from someone who believes in the after-life. Why aren't you interested in what was occurring 20 seconds prior to the point we see the cameras focus on him? He was likely talking to his family/friends and trying to appear in control and at ease - the way people do when they are trying to appear strong in front of others - and then he was suddenly called to address the press and probably realised that smiling like a loon wouldn't look good, so deliberately composed himself.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 07:41 PM   #268
mangomon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
Actually, Robbie's behaviour is exactly what I would expect from someone who believes in the after-life. Why aren't you interested in what was occurring 20 seconds prior to the point we see the cameras focus on him? He was likely talking to his family/friends and trying to appear in control and at ease - the way people do when they are trying to appear strong in front of others - and then he was suddenly called to address the press and probably realised that smiling like a loon wouldn't look good, so deliberately composed himself.
The thing is the way he did it was like getting into character. Who the hell does that? He was literally smiling like it was his happiest day. I doubt he was talking to someone prior to the interview since he was looking forward and he said ''start'' then he went into his faking character.
mangomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 07:43 PM   #269
jubbly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
Why did he need cue cards to describe his own 6 year old daughter? And why did he talk about getting money coming in from this fund?

At best he is a totally mercenary and cynical waste of space.
jubbly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 07:51 PM   #270
georgesmiley

Quote:
I understand some peoples concern that they think pulling apart this story is disrespectful ti dead children and their families..howver whats worse....what if this a big lie and con...and those who believe the story are the ones having their emotions manipulated...how would you feel then...if we are right? x
yes agree

it is often difficult to look at an accepted presentation of history critically w/o attracting excessive criticism. i can think of one alleged event in the 20th C which correlates precisley to your statement.
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 07:53 PM   #271
ultimale

I would like to contribute a detail I thought was extremely damning in regards to the "official story". Lanza, before going on his rampage, apparently had destroyed his computer, reports saying that he had totally wrecked it by way of crushing it with something like a sledgehammer. This "conveniently" prevented the authorities from discerning some sort of motive for the shooting.

To this I call BULLSHIT!!!! First, even if a computer is physically destroyed, data can still be recovered from the computer, and I can't imagine the FBI have a more pressing case than this one. Second, supposedly homeland security is paying billions of dollars to track all Americans by way of Fusion centers- very real government buildings whose sole purpose for existing is to spy and gather data on possible terrorist activity- therefore, even if Lanza's computer was destroyed, it's not like his web history is gone, the phone/Internet company could easily provide authorities with a list of all the websites that were ever accessed from the Lanza home.

The lack of digital footprint is a major red flag, if this guy spent all day on a computer, he would have, At the very least, left a trail of websites, giving insight on to why he would shoot up a bunch of kindergarten students. It's a ridiculously senseless attack, attacking victims who were to young to have hurt anyone.

Any time an attack of this magnitude occurs, it's important to ask "why"- there is no good reason for this attack- trying to blame it on aspergers is absolute BULLSHIT- it doesn't explain anything- even comic books have to strive for some sort of believability in regards to why a super villain turns to evil.
ultimale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 08:32 PM   #272
tink123

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYQDMgjEvIU

watch this..now what do you think? x
tink123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 10:24 PM   #273
thethinkingrebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by quest_ion View Post
Robert Parker. If he is a actor then WHY has not anyone come forward to say, i have been taking my child to school for x amount of time and I/WE have NEVER seen him there with his child?

Unless the people suggesting he is an actor think the WHOLE village is fake.
Yes, exactly, the stupidity of this idea is beyond comprehension.
thethinkingrebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 10:29 PM   #274
ragnarok
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tink123 View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYQDMgjEvIU

watch this..now what do you think? x
I think that after realising a class full of 6/7 yr olds had been wiped out and the ambulances were no longer needed, those in the area were in that much of a state of shock, they wouldn't have even been thinking "What if there's a fire also?"
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 10:32 PM   #275
thethinkingrebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by krankie View Post
This is my first post and I agree with thethinkingrebel you guys have gone way over the edge and back by trying to say this shooting was a fraud.

I've been lurking here since the Jimmy Savile exposure and I totally believe that there is a huge conspiracy covering up for Polticial paedos, but this 'Sandy Hook shooting is a fraud' is just complete garbage and unbelievably disrespectful and hurtful to the parents of those children.

There are some very shady people manipulating world events but let's not lose sight and judge every major event/catastrophe as being staged, however you want to spin your opinion based on how YOU SEE the facts.

I'm no shill, I just had nothing concrete to contribute to the Savile expose and everything I could've articulated was already being said.

I will try and make useful comments when I can from now on but these sort of posts you guys are posting are the reason this site is never taken seriously.
Thanks for an intelligent post! I'm not going to argue with them anymore. They're already trying to present me as a "shill" despite me having been here for 3 years(first as I_want_tobreak_free). I've already left once because of some people here being so off their heads. I only stay for the rational folks.
thethinkingrebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 10:49 PM   #276
picha
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thethinkingrebel View Post
Thanks for an intelligent post! I'm not going to argue with them anymore. They're already trying to present me as a "shill" despite me having been here for 3 years(first as I_want_tobreak_free). I've already left once because of some people here being so off their heads. I only stay for the rational folks.
Lets look at what we know for certain. You have a president who has been trying since his first term to get assault weapons banned but failed. Now he is in his second term and this Sandy Hook thing happens and he is straight in pushing for assault weapon bans.
There is no government in the world except maybe Switzerland that likes the idea of a population with the ability to fight back against it.
If he didn't look so eager to ban assault weapons then I might have been more inclined to believe the official version, and on top of this - we have people who very much look like they are acting not to mention Obama wiping away his non existent tears.
picha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 11:07 PM   #277
bully2100

Quote:
Originally Posted by picha View Post
Lets look at what we know for certain. You have a president who has been trying since his first term to get assault weapons banned but failed. Now he is in his second term and this Sandy Hook thing happens and he is straight in pushing for assault weapon bans.
There is no government in the world except maybe Switzerland that likes the idea of a population with the ability to fight back against it.
If he didn't look so eager to ban assault weapons then I might have been more inclined to believe the official version, and on top of this - we have people who very much look like they are acting not to mention Obama wiping away his non existent tears.

cant disagree,

911 was an inside job, please someone try and say it wasn't!

media / governments lied, what makes anybody think they don't/wont anymore.

as for being insensitive.. we are not shouting in peoples\victims faces, were are typing into boxes on a conspiracy website.
bully2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2012, 01:12 AM   #278
alljokesaside
Inactive

here is 'victim' jesse lewis.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ible-girl.html,

here is a photo taken the day after the 'shootings' showing obama
consoling members of emilie parkers family.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-service.html

a close up:

this unidentified boy bears a remarkable resemblance to jesse lewis.

is jesse lewis a computer generated non-entity whose look is
based on the look of this unidentified boy?

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mata View Post
Goodness Alljokesaside, maybe this Obama photo-op is ritualistic chicanery at it's finest. This is the same boy!

Last edited by alljokesaside; 22-12-2012 at 01:17 AM.
alljokesaside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2012, 02:23 AM   #279
nocternald

Quote:
Originally Posted by alljokesaside View Post
here is 'victim' jesse lewis.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ible-girl.html,

here is a photo taken the day after the 'shootings' showing obama
consoling members of emilie parkers family.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-service.html

a close up:

this unidentified boy bears a remarkable resemblance to jesse lewis.

is jesse lewis a computer generated non-entity whose look is
based on the look of this unidentified boy?

That smile is the same, the new picture with Obama shows he's since lost one of his milk teeth, he's hair has grown a bit, the only major difference is the eyes, but it very much looks like the same boy.

That the main stream media says is dead.

You know what, that might just be a slam dunk!

Last edited by nocternald; 22-12-2012 at 02:27 AM.
nocternald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2012, 02:24 AM   #280
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccoy View Post
Three different videos from 4 different people yet not one of them are crying or show any signs of strain. They look the exact same everytime including even Obama's video of him fake crying too.

Teacher - Kaitlin Roig
Connecticut Shooting: Sandy Hook Elementary Teacher Kaitlin Roig Protected Her Students - YouTube

She was actually at the school when this happened yet she acts the same as the rest of them. Should she not be even more traumatized.

Parents - Megyn Kelly
Megyn Kelly Interview Sandy Hook Victims Parents And She Tears up - YouTube

Parent - Robbie Parker
Robbie Parker, Father Of Connecticut Shooting Victim "Emilie Parker" Speaks To Reporters - YouTube

Why are they all acting the same, where is the rest of the families?
I think this really happened, but the families you don't see are the real ones and these people on the news are the fakes for the gov agenda.

It pains me to even think like this, but how can you not think that something is not right with all this when you watch 3 videos including Obamas, 4 all acting the exact same way.
That man is not acting! He is mustering every bit of strength he has! God bless him.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote