Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 20-12-2012, 04:20 AM   #61
thethinkingrebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by tink123 View Post
1) As yet, we have not seen any concrete evidence that any child died.
There is no concrete evidence that any of us are actually alive and breathing in air. There is no concrete evidence that anyone other than myself actually exists and isn't a figment of my own imagination.
The thing is though, even if the news media were sick enough to show the bodies of the children, most still wouldn't be convinced.
Quote:
2) As yet, parents have not been allowed to see their children. (Photoshopped pictures do not count.)
This may or may not be true. But, its probably due to the bullets used, the kids would be so hideously deformed that it would like cause numerous mental breakdowns.
Quote:
3) As of now, I have seen only one unambiguous statement from a grieving parent (Robbie Parker).
I have no idea what this means
Quote:
4) According to the official story, Adam Lanza was found with his older brother's ID, and it was not stolen. However, older brother Ryan - who officials say is very cooperative - claims not to have even seen his brother since 2010. Where would Adam get this ID? And why does such use not qualify as a theft?
It does qualify as theft. A possible scenario is that they fell out, and seeing as Lanza was something of a /b/tard he may have gotten some kicks at the idea of people thinking he was Ryan. He did want to go out with a bang afterall.
Quote:
5) According to the official story, Adam Lanza was wearing a black outfit with a mask and bulletproof vest. Why would he want to hide his identity, and why would he wear a bulletproof vest, if he planned to kill himself?
He probably didn't want to hide his identity, and just thought it would be cool to look like a SWAT agent or something. He had planned this for at least a week, probably more.
Quote:
6) The medical examiner asserts that all wounds were caused by a rifle or other long weapon, and police/FBI say that the school was littered with .223 (rifle) casings. But Adam Lanza was found dead in the school with only handguns - a rifle was found in the trunk of his car. But then he could not possibly have been firing the rifle, and could not have committed the murders. Who did?
Genuine inconsistency.
Quote:
7) According to the official story, the killing was tightly confined to two classrooms. But then why were so many children told to close their eyes while leaving the building?
many possibilities, probably just to help keep them calm. But there may have been blood spatter or anything, we weren't there.
Quote:
8 ) Joanne Didonato, the principal's secretary, called in sick on Friday - something she rarely does. So presumably, she must have been awfully ill. Yet she then felt well enough to give an interview. "Of all days," she said, emphasizing the strange coincidence.
Lots of coincidences like this will occur, for instance many people 'feel' stuff like this, for instance, my dad loves to tell me the story of when his dad died, and the whole of his family ended up visiting on the same day, some people even taking a day off work just to come up and see him. They were all there together when my grandfather died.

But for all we know, she could have decided to take the day off to spend some time with her fella, or was divinely inspired not to go on for some other purpose.

Theres many possibilities.
Quote:
9) The hospital went into lockdown and cleared four trauma rooms, but received only three patients, two of them dead children (according to the official story) and one mildly wounded adult.
Standard procedure during an emergency situation, they didn't know how many people they were going to receive now did they?
Quote:
10) Why were there such persistent reports that Mrs. Lanza was a kindergarten teacher, and that she died at the school, when the new official story is that she was not connected to the school and was killed at home?
No idea. another genuine inconsistency.
Quote:
11) What happened to the report that Adam Lanza's girlfriend and another friend were missing in New Jersey?
*shrugs*
Quote:
12) What happened to the woodsman in a black jacket and camo pants who was arrested and handcuffed outside the school? He actually shouted to parents, "It wasn't me." Who was he and what was he doing there?
Maybe taking a stroll? In situations like this its not unlike the cops to arrest the first weird looking guy they see.
Quote:
13) What happened to the dark van or SUV that the police surrounded in the parking lot, or the maroon sedan with a blown-out back window they were on the lookout for?
No idea, chances are they were checked out and were deemed innocent and let go.
Quote:
14) The official story is that Nancy Lanza was a gun collector who obeyed the law. But since 20-year-olds are not permitted to buy guns or ammo or carry guns in Connecticut, why would she give her "autistic" son access to both guns and ammo?
Yes, its as simple as him killing her, getting the keys to her lockbox and taking all the guns he can carry. Or him getting the keys to her gun cabinet, killing her and getting out of there. Many possibilities here.
Quote:
15) Why were parents told on Friday that "if you haven't been reunited with your child by now it's already over"? Does anyone imagine that real parents of real children would simply say, "Okay, the show's over, let's go home now"?
Your quote never said anything about going home, but likely they were not trying to get their hopes up and being realistic. Nothing worse than false hope.
Quote:
16) Would real parents of real children really be satisfied with (possibly photoshopped) pictures of their children? Wouldn't they demand to see their children one last time firsthand?
Its you assuming photoshopping. Like I said, these bullets are fragmenting ones, they hit the body and cause so much damage that it would literally disfigure them. I'm assuming thats why its only photos. But what are you thinking here? That these kids have been kidnapped and sent to child sex rings or something? Or are being dished out to Queen Elizabeth? Why is it so hard to accept that these kids are dead? I don't get your logic
Quote:
17) According to the official story, 28 people died but only 1 was wounded. The dead included 20 small, squirmy children - difficult targets even for professionals. How could Adam Lanza achieve such amazingly deadly accuracy, in such a short length of time?
Fear freezes people, especially kids with a gun pointed at them. They are in an enclosed space (classroom) nowhere to really run when the only exit is the same place where the shooter is standing. They would have been pretty easy targets. Plus it only takes one bullet. You spend too much time watching TV and need to get into the real world where a gun pointed at someone actually kills them. Plus you are assuming he never went shooting with his mother, and that he had bad hand eye coordination.
Quote:
18 ) A child asserts that he/she heard someone say, "Put your hands up," followed by the reply, "Don't shoot." This indicates that the police took a suspect into custody inside the school. But if that was Adam Lanza, how did he kill himself after that point?
You just mentioned a woodsman.
Quote:
19) Another child asserts that he/she saw a man pinned down to the ground with handcuffs on. Again, this indicates that the police took a suspect into custody. If that was Adam Lanza, how did he then kill himself?
woodsman.
Quote:
20) When Ryan Lanza was falsely identified as the shooter, who deleted his Facebook profile and created many others in his name?
4chan trolls probably made the others, and i dont know who took it down, or if they did..this is the first I've heard of it.
Quote:
21) Is it reasonable for a geeky 20-year-old to carry two pistols and hundreds of rounds of ammunition while wearing a bulletproof vest and a mask?
yes. I believe its more likely he could carry all that ammunition than for humans to innately have an immortal soul without salvation through Jesus.
Quote:
22) Why did the police say on Friday that they were going to leave the bodies rotting in the school until Sunday, then Saturday morning announce that they had spirited the bodies away in the middle of the night? Perhaps to ensure that the transport, if any, would go unrecorded on photos or video?
Don't know, seems weird to me that they would leave bodies for two days. The commanding office probably said "Get dem der bodies out of there, jackasses"
Quote:
23) Why won't police tell us where they found the Henry repeating rifle, the Enfield rifle, and the shotgun?
No idea
Quote:
24) Did the school have one or more security cameras? What do they show?
We won't know until it goes to court, which will happen (inquest)
Quote:
25) Why did a police officer specifically mention, on radio, that "they're coming at me through this wood," followed by a fellow officer saying, "This is it"?
That sounds like something we need to find out.
Quote:
26) One officer in the school said, "We've got one suspect down." Who was that? Down in this situation generally means in custody(on the ground and cuffed), not dead.
If this is indeed true, it lends credence to multiple shooters, which is a possibility. Why it would be covered up by local police though, I don't know.
Quote:
27) Why didn't Adam's uncle see anything out of the ordinary in Adam when the two saw each other in June?
He'd always been a weirdo?
Quote:
28 ) Why is Adam Lanza reported to be a loner when a teenager said (oxymoronically), "[Lanza and his friends] always gathered alone in a corner in school"?
Loner is a very difficult word to get a handle on, it usually just means - not a cool kid, unaccepted, a bit weird, psycho etc, didnt have many friends, gathering alone in a corner with friends is somewhat odd in itself.
Quote:
29) Why did police assign an individual state trooper to every grieving family, whether the family wants such "protection" or not?
depends if its for protection. Usually in Britain, every family would get a Police Liason Officer, so that as the investigation is being carried out, they are there to tell them whats going on, answer questions etc.
Quote:
30) Why are Ryan Lanza and his roommates still in custody, and why are the police pretending that it's for their own benefit?
Because, chances are someone would beat the shit out of him? Its very likely. Other than that I don't know.
Quote:
31) Is it a coincidence that Nancy Lanza's brother is Kingston Police Officer James Champion, who lives next door to the former Lanza home?
No, its traditional for families to live next door to one another wherever possible.
Quote:
32) Since the alleged shooter's father is VP of GE Capital, and (like "Batman shooter" James Holmes's father) was scheduled to testify at the Senate Hearings on the LIBOR scandal, is there a LIBOR connection to this event?
maybe? I don't know, but many of these questions you raised do point to something weird having gone on.

Quote:
This is a disturbing list, even if each point raised has a reasonable rebuttal. The authorities, after so many shootings with so many unanswered questions, are simply not doing an adequate job, in our view, to reassure citizens of their safety and law enforcement's general competence.

Over time, questions from multiple events become corrosive and tend to undermine civil trust. This would seem to be happening. Those in charge ought to be concerned.
They probably are. I do think this was an attack to make people give up guns.
thethinkingrebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 04:23 AM   #62
thethinkingrebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribe_of_david View Post
that video defies logic or reason!!!

not that i would be able to explain how someone should or should not behave after losing there daughter?

but i would not hav thought they would stroll out of the building to be laughing and joking?

the mere fathom of an explanation might be that a grief counselor may have made them relaxed and at ease and used humour to do this?

or perhaps medication he was on?

the 2 reasons i have given when i have read them back myself look preposterous!!! but im just trying to give a reason.

but looking at it i can only shake my head in utter disbelief at what i have just witnessed on that video!!!

how can a man who has lost his 6 year old daughter to a mass shooting only hours earlier act in such a way.

i know there is a saying 'never judge a man untill you have walked a mile in there shoes' but even defying that ... i have to say it is nothing more than bizarre behaviour.
stiff upper lip I say it is. My dad put on a brave face for me when he knew my mum had died, just so I could get through my A level exams. He only told me when I had finished them. Does the guy have other kids? he may be being strong for them, maybe said a little joke or something to keep them at ease. Grief is paralysing, its a horrible thing that sends you brain into overdrive.
Old 20-12-2012, 04:25 AM   #63
tink123

I stumbled across this...and thought the end was very interesting...talking of a special announcement to be made before Christmas? 6min onwards and how this is all conncected to the shooting? x

You start going round with circles with it all!! x
tink123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 04:44 AM   #64
cori

Have they ever - in any of these amoks - came up with some forensic proof that incriminates the susp. shooter?
I doubt it.
It seems almost as if an early warning system is embedded in the passage of time itself, or in what C. Jung called the Collective Unconscious. And that system would seem to be sending a stream of warning signals, enciphered as synchronicities
"Sinister Forces - a Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft", Peter Levenda
MYTHOLOGIC, ETYMOLOGIC and SYNCHROMYSTIC BACKGROUND of PARANORMAL and RELIGIOUS PHENOMENA - german webpage - http://www.ufos-co.de/news_artikel/htdocs/modules/news
cori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 04:50 AM   #65
moving finger
Banned

Is this place so impossible to get to that you doubters can't travel there and see for yourself?

Why not grow a pair and get down there with some placards and expose these people if you're so convinced it's a fake?

Why not drink plenty of fluids so you can piss on a few children's graves while you're there?

Show the courage of your convictions and confront this man face to face.

People who deny these events are as dehumanised as the sick idiots that perpetrate them.
moving finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 04:56 AM   #66
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving finger View Post
Is this place so impossible to get to that you doubters can't travel there and see for yourself?

Why not grow a pair and get down there with some placards and expose these people if you're so convinced it's a fake?

Why not drink plenty of fluids so you can piss on a few children's graves while you're there?

People who deny these events are as dehumanised as the sick idiots that perpetrate them.
or, seeing as we live thousands of miles away, we can question why it is dominating our media?

why?

no reports from syria, iraq, afghanistan, yemen, saudi arabia, bahrain, egypt, palestine, libya, etc.
no deaths?
or not important enough....
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 05:03 AM   #67
thethinkingrebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving finger View Post

It does seem odd to me that not only are people questioning the "reason" or cause of the events (such as a false flag to get the guns) - which I think is legitimate with what we know of our sick rulers - But they are also questioning the actual deaths of the children, and mocking the grieving parents.

That aggravates me, and it does seem very dishonourable and cold-hearted. I understand that from our worldview, which is 'nothing is as it seems', that people would raise an eyebrow about the whole gun control fiasco and various inconsistencies with accounts, but to actually say that because theres no evidence that they're dead, that this is suspicious! What do they want? Photos? autopsy footage?

I don't understand why people are saying it didn't happen? They are indeed pissing on the graves of these kids, and pissing on the heroes like Victoria Soto who gave her life to save them. Frankly, I don't care who did it, if it was Adam Lanza or if it was a secret government hit squad. I do care about the memories of these innocent people who died, I do care about the possibility of their parents coming here and reading this, or going onto youtube one day and finding a video that says "Sandy Hook fraud exposed" and seeing a video of themselves, and being mocked for smiling?

How sick is that? That's evil! We have no idea why he smiled as he walked to the podium. Oh it must be because its not real, and his daughter never existed Yeah, he must be demonically possessed

Get a grip DIF.
Old 20-12-2012, 05:05 AM   #68
thethinkingrebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedarthur View Post
or, seeing as we live thousands of miles away, we can question why it is dominating our media?

why?

no reports from syria, iraq, afghanistan, yemen, saudi arabia, bahrain, egypt, palestine, libya, etc.
no deaths?
or not important enough....
Because people want to know whats going on, cos 20 kids got shot in a school.
There are still news reports about whats going on around the world, just put the news on.

What about plebgate? Thats dominating the media.

Or are middle class white american children not as important as poor brown middle eastern kids - they are also thousands of miles away.

get your logic straight.

and ffs what news do you watch? Syria continues to dominate the news.

Whats up with your attention span?

I'm having to really stop myself from calling you all the names under the sun.
Old 20-12-2012, 05:09 AM   #69
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thethinkingrebel View Post
Because people want to know whats going on, cos 20 kids got shot in a school.
There are still news reports about whats going on around the world, just put the news on.

What about plebgate? Thats dominating the media.

Or are middle class white american children not as important as poor brown middle eastern kids - they are also thousands of miles away.

get your logic straight.

and ffs what news do you watch? Syria continues to dominate the news.

Whats up with your attention span?

I'm having to really stop myself from calling you all the names under the sun.
don't watch the 'news'
dont watch anything on tv

don't worry, the truth is coming soon
be sure to 'watch'
Old 20-12-2012, 05:14 AM   #70
omegatau

I suggest the making of one thread about this, similar to that pedo. thread, where all facts will be posted together and added by the initial poster. It'd be way better than having 100 different topics showing relevant stuff.
omegatau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 05:20 AM   #71
thethinkingrebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedarthur View Post
don't watch the 'news'
dont watch anything on tv

don't worry, the truth is coming soon
be sure to 'watch'
Then how do you know what is dominating the news to the detriment of other stories? You seem to sweeping statements without any shred of evidence. You also seem to contradict yourself quite often.

What truth is coming soon? Don't tell me, some sort of 'global awakening'. yawn.
Old 20-12-2012, 05:43 AM   #72
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thethinkingrebel View Post
Then how do you know what is dominating the news to the detriment of other stories? You seem to sweeping statements without any shred of evidence. You also seem to contradict yourself quite often.

What truth is coming soon? Don't tell me, some sort of 'global awakening'. yawn.
truth
Old 20-12-2012, 06:05 AM   #73
oneofthemasses

Quote:
Originally Posted by stipey View Post
This lady got in my car I picked up for a friend two days ago and said.."I was a school teacher to one of the students who lived here."

While driving, I asked..what do you mean.

"her family moved last week to Conn, in a blink of a eye real fast"

The lady says..and she was a real old lady to, she didn't get it, why a student who was in her school for a few years, had to leave in such a hurry to get to Conn. As I drove I thought to myself, why would you move and then your child is shot.

But after seeing this post, I guess it was a casting call...

I live on the west coast.. go figure..

It didn't even occur to me until I started to see these posts. I'm now putting it together, it does seemed staged the whole thing.
Odd. A girl from Winnipeg (Canada) also "just moved" to attend that school.

This was all over the Canadian news, thought the coincidence was just too great. Why is Sandy Hook suddenly a hot bed for people with young children to suddenly pack up and move to????

Crazy, all of this psy op shite.
oneofthemasses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 06:06 AM   #74
stipey

http://wellaware1.com/giffords/lough...ies/green.html

actors...

truth..

what a creepy site..
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username, is just that.

Last edited by stipey; 20-12-2012 at 06:10 AM.
stipey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 06:07 AM   #75
stipey

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneofthemasses View Post

This was all over the Canadian news, thought the coincidence was just too great. Why is Sandy Hook suddenly a hot bed for people with young children to suddenly pack up and move to????

hmmmm..they had a casting call...

they made it all over the news here to about that move as well..coincidence..no just strange..
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username, is just that.

Last edited by stipey; 20-12-2012 at 06:12 AM.
stipey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 06:15 AM   #76
mr_i_disagree
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneofthemasses View Post

well that's case closed then, no family has ever moved house or emigrated in the history of mankind.
mr_i_disagree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 06:31 AM   #77
unsuredebra

Default Have u seen this vid sandy hook

Hope this link works..
unsuredebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 06:40 AM   #78
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Moderator Comment: merging this with the other thread

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 06:42 AM   #79
aladinsane
Banned

Yeah I posted it yesterday, I was surprised it dint get any interest. People think this is totally normal behavior for a
family that just got their kid massacred. I guess at least I should applaud them for keeping their spirits up and having a
good time. After all They got to see the president, and they set up a money fund.

Last edited by aladinsane; 20-12-2012 at 06:45 AM.
aladinsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 06:43 AM   #80
admajic

You see them with 2 kids and Obama. Where is the 3rd kid?? I dont get that part. Also its the back of the kids head?!
admajic is offline   Reply With Quote