Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 04-06-2012, 10:36 AM   #41
tolkienite
Inactive

Just looks like an ordinary Xolo dog.

For god's sake, the "chupacabra legend" is a very recent invented story from 1995. It's a monster under the bed for adults. Doesn't exist, never has, never will.

All the "evidence" is mangy dogs, skinned raccoons and dead Xolos.
tolkienite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 08:22 PM   #42
kingldub

1995? You sure about that?
kingldub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 08:41 PM   #43
mr stoppitall

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolkienite View Post

For god's sake, the "chupacabra legend" is a very recent invented story from 1995. It's a monster under the bed for adults. Doesn't exist, never has, never will.

Just imagine that real chupacabra are actually used by transdimensionals as a certain countermeasure for when bodysnatching encounters get out of hand,then you may feel comfortable knowing that ever finding evidence of them is as good as never.
Our masters have slaver dogs,haha wtf?
mr stoppitall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 09:04 PM   #44
belch
Inactive

Shudda gone to SpeckSavers.

That was a bottle of Imac, Not dog shampoo.

Last edited by belch; 22-06-2012 at 09:04 PM.
belch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2013, 03:39 PM   #45
pomengranate
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rynath View Post
Here are some photos over at Coast to Coast:
These things have a population. ANOTHER one has been found and it's alive in this video. They have LARGE ears, grey skin and even more numbers in Mississipi.. Watch video. http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/oddnews/...8324.html?vp=1
pomengranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:39 PM   #46
don coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye_of_aries View Post
Dog with mange.
THANK you,....... I was HOPING this wouldn't go past three pages without the most obvious explanation popping up.

Chupacabra are myth, Mange is very real.

.....(And I believe it was a Coyote).

Last edited by don coyote; 01-11-2013 at 10:40 PM.
don coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:02 PM   #47
pomengranate
Banned

Wink New Canine Species

Quote:
I remember seeing artist renderings of the descriptions of the chupacabra when this phenom first came to the media. The thing looked like a half lizard, little demon looking creature. Somehow over the years the idea of this creature has morphed into these canines.
It's not a Chupacabra but CERTAINLY a new canine species. I've seen mange as I've lived in Mexico and this isn't mange. Neither is this a shaved dog. Who'd shave a dog and abandon it. Shaved dogs are WHITE fleshed NOT Grey. Neither is it a Doberman but it's face's muzzle resemble a Doberman pinscher. The ears are naturally erect and a Doberman's are CROPPED. In the South West I've seen the Mexican Hairless dogs as well as the Chinese crest. Both are distinguishable dogs which bark on alarm as most domestic dogs do which THESE canines DON'T. This is an interesting NEWLY found species.
Old 05-11-2013, 12:19 AM   #48
don coyote

This is what Yogi looks like with mange.

I believe this is just a Coyote, not a new species.
don coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:00 PM   #49
pomengranate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolkienite View Post

Not true. This case has never been solved and is the ONLY crypto animal that scientists allow exposure to. It's not mistakeable for explainable as a raccon. there has been no raccons that stand over 20 inches at the shoulder. Mange and hairlessness are two different things. With Mange the dog's skin is white underneath, NOT grey. There is BLOOD from the canine scratching and the parasites. Some of these animals especially the one with the head cut off look quite healthy. NOTHING comparable to mange as I have witnessed what it look like living in Mexico. I've seen Xolos in Phoenix, Arizona and knew one when I saw it. They're a type of racing dog like greyhounds, whippets and such so they surprise no one.

Chinese crest and Mexican hairless are rare but recognizeable dogs. These things aren't.
Old 25-11-2013, 09:01 PM   #50
1zenith
Banned

Default Big FOOT=Aliens/ E T/ I D.

Did you know big Foot is an alien /E T?

He/she has been seen many times on ufo crafts.

Thats what derrel sims said.

I always knew 'he' (big Foot) was in a different dimension.

But I never thought of 'her' as a little short little guy/gals with the big black eyes.

They all are a bunch of shape shifters.
They can make themselves look like a glob of poop if they wanted to. The aliens are screwing with the hypnotherapists minds as much as anyones elses. Big Foot as an ALIEN is a new one on me.

Last edited by 1zenith; 25-11-2013 at 09:01 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2014, 12:36 PM   #51
ozziethinker

Default There are many definitions of the Chupacabra

Chupacabra have been described as nocturnal attack dogs and this is consistent with the genetic concept of the Phalzants, which were creatures of various types engineered by the Drakkon to protect the exposed entrances to the inner Earth.

However, the types that appeared in Varghina, Brazil in 1996 are of different category, with their own (one man) spacecraft, laser pen technology and the ability to channel acute telepathic streams (must be technology aided).

These are not nice and often work in union with Draco (Reptoid bipeds) in abductions - rape and mutilate humans. They are also medics and appear to have status in the other world hierarchy, so maybe a Thoth (mosquito) genetic asset.

Description: orange-brown to blackish purple, around 4 foot of stocky built, reptile-like with (two) grooved head that looks 'horned', powerful arms with sloth-like claws. Some may possess mini wings or tails. Flaming red eyes. Odour induces the gag effect automatically. No known human survivors with touch contact. Communicates [?] in tones that sounds something like humming bees. Certainly extra-terrestrial and possibly from Holographic Universe Two (we are HU1).

One was filmed by the Brazilian military (and not leaked). There may be photographs in the public arena.
ozziethinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2014, 12:45 PM   #52
ozziethinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
Did you know big Foot is an alien /E T?

He/she has been seen many times on ufo crafts.

Thats what derrel sims said.

I always knew 'he' (big Foot) was in a different dimension.

But I never thought of 'her' as a little short little guy/gals with the big black eyes.

They all are a bunch of shape shifters.
They can make themselves look like a glob of poop if they wanted to. The aliens are screwing with the hypnotherapists minds as much as anyones elses. Big Foot as an ALIEN is a new one on me.
You are confused.

There are 5 types of extra-terrestrial apes as well as another 6 types which appear to have originated here (perhaps as genetic mutations). The small greys are Zeta, but Zeta genetics are used by many of the advanced types because the DNA is very pliable. The Drakkon have many robot-clones that are occasionally filmed or photographed on the Earth's surface.

Shape-shifting is a technique used by extra-dimensionals to make contact or by hostile forces using holographic cloaks.

OT
http://ozziethinker.wordpress.com
ozziethinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2014, 05:19 PM   #53
tnt1

That is a Doberman Pincher/Terrier mix breed dog nothing more! You people are nuts if you see anything other than a canine on that table!
Old 20-01-2014, 05:50 PM   #54
maxine

Quote:
Here are some photos over at Coast to Coast:

I thought that DNA proved a similar looking animal - to be half Mexican Wolf, and half Coyote?

Who's to say that it isn't the ET Race: Hav-Hannuae-Kondras?

They drink the blood of humans, and animals. They're responsible for the vampire myth!

If it isn't them, it could be something else which may dwell underground, or is stealthy!

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 20-01-2014 at 08:46 PM. Reason: not nec
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2014, 11:34 PM   #55
bograt
Inactive

It's an animal, (probably a dog) with Sarcoptic Mange (Sarcoptes scabei) ...it's animal scabies...itchy and inflamed skin and the animal's fur falls out. It's caused by a mite and if untreated will make the animal scratch and chew at itself and get no rest. It can be passed on to humans although it is different than human scabies and usually doesn't last as long on human skin.

This sort of condition (fur loss etc) can also be caused by a flea allergy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mange
bograt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2014, 01:39 PM   #56
pomengranate
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by who elsie View Post
It's not a Chupacabra because Chupacabras are described as gargoylesque looking in appearance and have hands. I remember that in Puerto Rico or Cuba one was downtown and a cop encountered it. It snatched the baton from the cop. Plus, they can fly. This thing is NOT a Chupacabra but a new species. Defintely not a dog. The skin is smooth grey rather than white, it is not bloody and patchy as with parasite infection. Nor are it's ears smooth cut at the end like a Doberman's but naturally erect like a wolf's. Veterinarians are familiar with mange and people like me who lived in Mexico are also. Plus, if it was a Mexican wolf why was one spotted in Mississippi?? They have no such coyotes or wolves down there. New SPECIES.

That's one BIG head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattanova View Post

Last edited by pomengranate; 24-02-2014 at 01:40 PM.