Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 02-06-2007, 10:13 AM   #1
chattanova

Default Loch Ness: Nessie caught on tape

Is Nessie back?

Could really be anything...

OOPARTS http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

_____Truth Doesn't Fear Investigation_____
chattanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 10:36 AM   #2
lucifershammer

Talking

I've always been fascinated with Nessy. but still skeptical of its existance.

And the similar creature supposedly living in lake champlain in the northeastern US.

I had a history teacher in High School who theorised that it was one and the same creature, and that the lakes are linked by an under ground ocean, such as from 'journey to the center of the earth'.

and thinking of it right now.... i wonder if anyone has compared the dates of the sightings at the 2 locations.

i will have to check that out tomorrow when i'm not so tired and drunk lol.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:32 AM   #3
indigo
Inactive

It's probably something else, it was hard to see it properly with the writing in the way.. Good for the tourist industry though.
indigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 01:05 PM   #4
chattanova

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifershammer View Post
I've always been fascinated with Nessy. but still skeptical of its existance.

And the similar creature supposedly living in lake champlain in the northeastern US.

I had a history teacher in High School who theorised that it was one and the same creature, and that the lakes are linked by an under ground ocean, such as from 'journey to the center of the earth'.

and thinking of it right now.... i wonder if anyone has compared the dates of the sightings at the 2 locations.

i will have to check that out tomorrow when i'm not so tired and drunk lol.
Me to, I love the monster mysteries

Old 02-06-2007, 01:07 PM   #5
chattanova

Quote:
Originally Posted by neila View Post
It's probably something else, it was hard to see it properly with the writing in the way.. Good for the tourist industry though.
I'm afraid you're right neila, it probably is just for the sake of money...

Old 02-06-2007, 02:37 PM   #6
graflok

Here's a quote from The Biggest Secret about Nessie:
Quote:
“In Scotland, a foremost Satanic centre is Loch Ness, near Inverness, the home, according
to the legend, of the famous reptile, the Loch Ness monster. So what could these legends
really be symbolic of? Aleister Crowley, the best known Satanist of the 20th century, had
a house at Loch Ness and it was to this area that he came to perform some of his most
powerful black magic rituals. A rock formation near the loch called the Rock of Curses
has been used by black magicians for hundreds of years and Crowley was particularly drawn
to the energy emanating from a nearby mountain known as Mealfuorvonie.37 There is much
more to the legend of the Loch Ness Monster than meets the eye and the same is true of
other unidentified creatures like the so-called Bigfoot. Some Native American shamans
believe that the entity which manifests as the Bigfoot can also appear as an aquatic
monster or a panther because it has the ability to shape-shift.”
I think that most, if not all, of these "cryptids" like lake monsters,
chupacabras, sea serpents, etc. are underworld creatures and
that the NWO boys don't want us to know about them so they
"debunk" them whenever possible.

graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 05:33 PM   #7
tinmenace

Also interesting that Nessie was "discovered" by Saint Columba. Tantalizing!
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 05:51 PM   #8
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
Also interesting that Nessie was "discovered" by Saint Columba. Tantalizing!
Strictly-speaking it was in the River Ness, but it's still interesting. According to St Columba, he was crossing the river in a ferry-boat when the monster attacked it, but being a good Christian, instead of one of the evil pagan hordes who lived in Scotland at the time, and whose souls he had come to save, the monster was driven away by God.

In fact Nessie is not only unoffensive, but it's extrmely shy and retiring and avoids human contact. It would never have attacked Columba in his boat. My guess is that either Columba made the whole thing up, or that he really did see Nessie, but decided to embelish the story to make himself sound cool. We all do this to a certain extent.

the film is a bit disappointing. It could be anything: an otter, a fish, a seal.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 07:00 PM   #9
paulski

Quote:
In fact Nessie is not only unoffensive, but it's extrmely shy and retiring and avoids human contact. It would never have attacked Columba in his boat. My guess is that either Columba made the whole thing up, or that he really did see Nessie, but decided to embelish the story to make himself sound cool. We all do this to a certain extent.

the film is a bit disappointing. It could be anything: an otter, a fish, a seal.
As long as there are 'sightings', there will be people curious enough to look and seek, not that I'm saying there is no Nessie, Loch Ness is an interesting vibrational area.
Old 05-06-2007, 12:14 AM   #10
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulski View Post
As long as there are 'sightings', there will be people curious enough to look and seek, not that I'm saying there is no Nessie, Loch Ness is an interesting vibrational area.
It's got a very powerful energy; after all it is one of the natural wonders of the world. you could drown the whole human race three times over in it and still have space left! The water is as opaque as cola. No wonder there are so many mysteries down there.

Nessie might well be a giant eel. See this:http://www.cfztv.org/eel.htm

Old 05-06-2007, 12:34 AM   #11
tinmenace

Looks like a wake. The kind often seen on the Loch.
Old 05-06-2007, 04:43 AM   #12
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Looks like a wake. The kind often seen on the Loch.

The most popular theory is that it's a reptile, a dinosaur survivor. Some say it could be an archaocete, an ancester of the whales. But I agree with Richard Freeman; I think it has to be a fish or shark of some kind. If it was an air-breather it would need to surface all the time and so would be seen more often.

Old 05-06-2007, 06:19 AM   #13
graflok

My vote is for a creature that mostly lives underground and enters the loch
occasionally via opening(s) in the loch's sides. That would account for its
infrequent sighting and lack of detection using the sonar sweeps that have
been done in the past. It may or may not breathe air.

graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 12:48 PM   #14
tinmenace

My questions concerning Nessie are:
  • Is this one animal that has lived for a very very long time?
  • Is there more than one animal, and are they procreating?
  • If this is a family, has a carcass of the dead shown up?
  • What food source would sustain one or more such animals?
  • Does the animal leave any trace of itself? (Feces, for example)
Old 06-06-2007, 02:19 PM   #15
hagbard_celine

Quote:
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Century Gothic"]My questions concerning Nessie are:
[LIST][*]Is this one animal that has lived for a very very long time?
For 1500 years at least? I doubt it. There must be a whole race of them.

Quote:
If this is a family, has a carcass of the dead shown up?
Never. They are obviously totally aquatic and their bodies must be negatively buoyant so they sink to the depths of the Loch when they die.

Quote:
What food source would sustain one or more such animals?
Tets have been done on the Loch to see if it has enough biomass to support a colony of large animals and they found that it could hypothetically. Then again, Nessie might not be confined to the Loch. Maybe it travels to and from the sea or other parts of the great glen. Beasts have been seen in the River Ness and the Caledonian Canal. St Columba's sighting was in the River.

Quote:
Does the animal leave any trace of itself?/
Not anywhere where it can be found. Someone once claimed to have found Nessie footprints, but they were fake.

Old 17-06-2007, 10:41 AM   #16
chattanova

Old 18-06-2007, 11:20 AM   #17
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattanova View Post
Hmm, if I thought Nessie looked like that then I probably wouldn't have gone on that Loch Ness tourist cruise!

Nessie seems to be a very shy and inofensive creature, unless you believe St Columba... and we all believe him don't we!?

Old 13-09-2007, 08:24 AM   #18
chattanova

Default Map Of Loch Ness

Old 13-09-2007, 08:26 AM   #19
chattanova

Default Loch Ness Facts

Loch Ness is the largest body of fresh water in Britain.
(1) There is more water in Loch Ness than all the other lakes in England, Scotland and Wales put together.
(2) It is around twenty two and a half miles long and between one and one and a half miles wide, a depth of 754 feet with the bottom of the loch being as flat as a bowling green.
(3) It holds 263 thousand million cubic feet of water which is around 16 million 430 thousand million gallons of water with a surface area of 14000 acres and could hold the population of the world 10 times over.
(4) It is fed by 7 major rivers the Oich, Tarff, Enrich, Coiltie, Moriston, Foyers and Farigaig plus numerous burns, with only one outlet the River Ness which flows 7 miles through Inverness into the Moray Firth 52 feet below the loch surface.
(5) During a heavy rainfall the lochs level has been known to rise by as much as 7 feet and a rise of 2 feet is common place.
(6) The rain catchment area for Loch Ness is so large that a rainfall of just quarter of an adds 11.000.000 tons of water to the loch.
(7) It is said that the loch never freezes and this is true.
(8) Because of the great amount of water in the loch a thermocline lies at around 100 feet down in the loch.The top 100 feet of water alters temperature depending on the weather conditions but below the thermocline the temperature never alters from 44 degrees Fahrenheit. So as the surface water cools in winter and nears freezing point it sinks and is replaced by the warmer water from below. This can cause the loch to steam on very cold days, in fact it as been estimated that the heat given off by the loch in a winter is the equivalent to burning 2 million tons of coal.

Old 13-09-2007, 08:34 AM   #20
chattanova

Default Operation Deepscan

Operation Deepscan

Quote:
Operation Deepscan has been by far the largest and most intense search of Loch Ness to attempt to find the proof of the mystery known as the Loch Ness monster.
The newspapers claimed it was "a sonar exploration of Loch Ness, an operation which would sweep the unfathomable depths of the loch from shore to shore and end to end with a curtain through which nothing could escape".

But how did the operation start and what was the results of the plan estimated to cost £1million.
It was the brainchild of Adrian Shine, the leader of the Loch Ness project who teamed up with Darrell Laurence head of Laurence Electronics, Tulsa Oklahoma. He thought Loch Ness would be a good testing site for his sonar units (not to mention the publicity).
So trials started at the loch in October 1986 using ten boats fitted with Laurence X-16 sonar units. The x-16 sonar unit was used because it would record on a paper chart anything seen in the lochs depths.
The units had a range of 1300ft and could target objects as small as 1ft and separate objects just 1in apart.
The boats, which were supplied by Caley Cruises set out from the New Clansman Hotel into the loch and tried to form a line down the loch but bad weather and winds up to force 6 stopped any chance they had to gather information so all they had to show was yards of meaningless sonar readings. Operation Deepscan was therefore cancelled for that year.
It was decided to go ahead with Operation Deepscan the following year.br So on October the 9th 1987 started the largest sonar sweep of any fresh water loch anywhere in the world.
The boats again supplied by caley cruises met at the New Clansman Hotel. As well as the 24 boats that were to take part in the operation every layby for miles around the loch were full of interested spectators and their cars.
Over 250 newspersons and 20 television crews turned up to record the the event for the newspapers and tv stations from all over the world.
Nearly every boat that could be hired was on the loch that morning including a pleasure steamer hired for the media and an helicopter buzzing around the line of boats.
The proceedings started with Adrian Shine talking to everyone taking part, which included volunteers from the Docklands Fund and the Drake Fellowship, through a megaphone asking they do it for

"all the maligned eyewitnesses who look to you for vindication ".
The media loved it and spirits were high for the start of the operation.
The boats edged out into the loch, where they formed a line of 19, all fitted with lowrance X-16 sonar units with other boats following including the New Atlantis fitted with a Simrad scanning sonar which can still be seen on the loch today.
The first problem they encountered was the sonars forming the curtain interfered with each other so the sensitivity had to be turned down to almost minimum or the readings would be indecipherable. This problem solved, the searchers moved down the loch towards Fort Augustus keeping in line using flags set on several of the boats.
On the first day 3 strong sonar contacts were recorded from 78 metres (256ft) to 180 metres (590ft). The best of these was made just off Whitefield opposite Urquhart Bay.
The object entered the the sonar at 174 metres (570ft) and was tracked for 140 seconds. The new atlantis moved forward to try and engage the target with the Simrad scanning sonar but without success.
The position of all three targets was taken using Decca navigation equipment so they could be revisited later.
The boats returned to the New Clansman Hotel and everyone waited with bated breath for the debriefing in the hotel that evening. In the debriefing it was reported that 3 strong sonar contacts were made that day, larger than would be expected from a fresh water loch.
David Steensland of Laurence said that the 78metre (256ft)target might be of a very large known fish but thought that unlikely at that depth. Of the other two targets he said they were very strange and larger than those he picked up from sharks off the coast of Florida.
Darrell Laurence said that all the contacts were larger than a shark but smaller than a whale. Adrian Shine, leader of the Loch Ness project said in his opinion all 3 targets were unlike those which could be expected from the lochs known inhabitants like salmon eels or shoals of char and that they are deep midwater contacts of considerable strength.
So the first day of the operation ended with great optimism for the following day of the search.
Day 2 started with the 19 boats lined up just north of Fort augustus and the sweep started back down the loch all the way to abriachan. Apart from a couple of indistinct contacts nothing was seen to match the 3 contacts of the previous day.
The media, assembled at the debriefing with hopes of more good contacts, took the no contact news badly. Adrian explained that he had sent 5 boats out that morning to check the sites of the previous days contacts but nothing could be found that could have made them. That proved that they were not fixed objects but moving mid water targets.
It was estimated that the search covered 60% of the total loch area as the sides and bays could not be covered.
The media left the loch some what dismayed that the Loch Ness Monster had not been dragged from the loch for all to see and some reported Operation Deepscan as a flop. Whatever they may say or print the operation was a success. It did record 3 large sonar contacts in the loch of a size too large to be made by anything known to live in the loch.
So what were the 3 contacts which were said to be larger than a shark but smaller than a whale?
I am afraid we will never know anymore about what can be seen on the sonar contacts of October 9th 1987.

But it must be added to the evidence pile for the existence of the Loch Ness monster.

http://www.nessie.co.uk/htm/searchin.../deepscan.html