Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 24-03-2018, 05:34 PM   #1
mannybash

Default Suggestion

David puts his videos on you tube owned by Google. Suppose he puts videos on dailymotion I have no idea who owns that bur I different audience may prove beneficial
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2018, 12:45 AM   #2
Seeingithowitis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
David puts his videos on you tube owned by Google. Suppose he puts videos on dailymotion I have no idea who owns that bur I different audience may prove beneficial
Why should it make a difference that Google own YouTube and David Icke putting his videos on it? I'm pretty sure the cat is out of the bag and they know David Icke is on to them and their friends so he has nothing to lose by being on YouTube. In fact not being on YouTube would lose David Icke a massive audience.

The elite would love it if David Icke left YouTube!

Dailymotion is owned by a French multinational mass media conglomerate Vivendi https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivendi (90%) and 'Orange' https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_S.A. (10%). More Big Brother, not less of it.
Seeingithowitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2018, 07:16 AM   #3
mannybash

Thanks for those comments. Perhaps I should have made it clear that my suggestion would be to put his videos on dailymotion as well instead of just you tube
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2018, 07:59 PM   #4
Seeingithowitis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
Thanks for those comments. Perhaps I should have made it clear that my suggestion would be to put his videos on dailymotion as well instead of just you tube
Okay.
Seeingithowitis is offline   Reply With Quote